News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF Watchers Final Four Press Conference

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF Watchers Final Four Press Conference
« on: February 11, 2016, 08:57:56 PM »
The Final Four were introduced and when Sarah Michelle Gellar was introduced first she walked in and looked at plexiglass that split the entire room.  Two pieces about 3 feet apart and the man introducing everyone was in the middle.  She was confused as to what this was for.  She sat down and then Alona Tal was introduced

She came out all smiles and waved at Sarah and walked and touched the plexiglass wondering what it was for.  She sat down and the first question was asked

What do you both think of this fight?

Sarah answered first “I’ve been fighting since my god or to long but Alona has a skill level I rarely seen.  Shiri gave me problems and I mean a lot of problems, Alona will be a new level.  I believe she is a similar fighter to Shiri but skills are opposite.  Shiri was good enough at striking but could make you fight catty.  Alona can do catty but prefers skill.”

Alona now “It takes a lot for me to do that, if I hate a person I don’t care what I do to their body but Sarah is not someone I hate.  I’ll punch, kick and elbow her.  This could be someone that might have more skill than me and I live with that.  I like Sarah.”

Is it important to make the finals?

Alona “I want to end Kreuk and the only way to do that is to make sure I get into the finals.  I’m going to end that bitch, I’m going to prove I’m better than that arrogant bitch.  I’m going to prove she has no business around me.  I’m going to end that bitch.”

Sarah just looked at Alona and could see her skin reddening “And I’m going to do whatever it takes to make sure Alona and Kristin don’t fight again.  Look at her, I mean seriously look at her.  Alona I like you and I respect you and to do right by you I’ll make sure it isn’t you in the finals.”

“So there is one other fight to decide who is in the finals”

“ARE YOU BRINGING THAT BITCH OUT HERE IN MY PRESCENCE!”

Kat Graham came in first and Alona was on her feet looking at the moderator “Answer me, because I swear to god if Kreuk shows up here this will be her last day.”

“Alona, I’m going to beat her senseless so …”

“I know but I …”  Alona was staring at Kat who sat down.  She believed in addressing the person she was talking to but something hit and she slowly turned as the door on the opposite side opened

“Tal, you dirty cowardice bitch why the fuck are you here.”  It was so uncharacteristic for both to act like this but they set the other off at all times.

Kristin walked past Sarah and started slamming on the glass “Fuck these other fights, I want that bitch and I want her right fucking now.”

“She says that because she can’t beat me!” Kat said confidently and looked but Kreuk wasn’t paying attention in fact both she and Alona had their shirts off and kept slamming on the glass.

“Fucking hell.” Kat said watching the two who had no interest in anything but finishing the other.

They both left and had one intention to fight once again but security stopped them “Ladies if you want to face each other again and finish what was started in an elevator then you must win.”

Kat Graham smiled “I’m already the champ here and none of you realize it.”

Sarah “I’ll do everything I can to stop Kristin and Alona from ever fighting again.”