News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Things a Bitch Should Know #6

• 11 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Things a Bitch Should Know #6
« on: June 05, 2016, 02:51:38 PM »
Dear Kim--my name is Brandi.  My fight question for you has to do with tactics.  I was in a catfight last night against another woman, she got my jacket off, and started choking me with the sleeves.  I exerted so much energy keeping my neck clear that she was able to strike my face and head with impunity, and my blows had almost no force behind them.  Although I managed to avoid a total beatdown, she's declared victory this morning to all our acquaintances, and there's not much I can say or do about it.    What I want to know is--next time I'm in this position, what do I do?

Dear Brandi--first off, condolences on your defeat.  Secondly, I'm a bit perturbed by your question.  Having been choked by your own clothes once, why would you ever allow yourself to be even close to that situation in the future?  Before the fight starts, survey the setting for any foreign object which may be turned into a weapon.  If this includes her or your own jewelry, accessories (including purses), shoes, cellphones, make sure the fight area is well clear of them.  Don't be "in a fight"; be fighting someone in a setting of your choosing.  I oversimplify, and sometimes life happens, even to the best of us.  But adjust your mindset first, then we can talk tactics.

Offline Die For Dina

• You are less good than I am, in all likelihood.
Re: Things a Bitch Should Know #6
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 12:59:45 AM »
You realize that just taking these over from Kim Garcia is sort of a dick move, right?  It's her column.

Offline Die For Dina

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 01:11:35 AM »
I mean, especially considering that the person who ACTUALLY wrote the first three is a member here, and everything.

Also, your "continuations" don't have any of the spark or excellence that hers had.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 01:56:08 AM »
WOW Dina, coming to my "defense"?  I know the End of the World is upon us now ...LOL.

While I appreciate you sticking up for me, I intend to reply to these as well and will try to continue on the series.

I am happy to consider "Things a Bitch Should Know" as 'open source'.  After all it is just for fun.

Thanks for watching my back girlfriend.

Just imagine how guilty I am going to feel the next time I get your bitch-ass on your back?

-Kim

Dina thinks Virgil committed a "dick move" when he wrote The Aeneid (clearly a rip-off of the Iliad and the Odyssey), or Dante when he wrote the Inferno and Milton when he wrote Paradise Lost (ripoffs of the New and Old Testaments, respectively).

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 02:20:00 AM »
Milton and Virgil didn't write it under the same title as the original with zero effort to make it a transformative work. Be thankful the original creator was nice enough to let you use the format rather than being a smug little ass.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 02:47:51 AM »
Milton and Virgil didn't write it under the same title as the original with zero effort to make it a transformative work. Be thankful the original creator was nice enough to let you use the format rather than being a smug little ass.

The Aeniad.
 The Iliad.

The AenIAD.
The ILIAD.

Yep, completely different.  I stand corrected.  Apologies, Dina.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2016, 03:23:23 AM »

The Aeniad.
 The Iliad.

The AenIAD.
The ILIAD.

Do women ask to have a conversation with you and you think they want a tampon? Since menstruation and conversation are so close together in meaning and pronunciation apparently in your mind. BTW it is Aeneid. Interestingly you spelled it correctly before. Maybe quit while you are ahead next time.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2016, 03:55:27 AM »

The Aeniad.
 The Iliad.

The AenIAD.
The ILIAD.

Do women ask to have a conversation with you and you think they want a tampon? Since menstruation and conversation are so close together in meaning and pronunciation apparently in your mind. BTW it is Aeneid. Interestingly you spelled it correctly before. Maybe quit while you are ahead next time.

Do something wrong---->get reprimanded.
Do nothing wrong----->get reprimanded even more.

Ok, then.

Offline Die For Dina

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2016, 05:19:21 AM »
If Kim's cool with it, then whatever.  You'll suck, but it's not my concern.  Most of the shit on these boards sucks.  Sucking isn't a crime. 

However, your Illiad argument is twaddle, and you ought to be spanked for it.  There is a difference between continuing a classical work from antiquity, well in the public domain, and where one couldn't ask permission if one tried (outside of necromancy), and continuing a series by a living writer who is in the fucking room without her permission.

If you don't see that, then I can't help you...you are a Dunning Kruger case.

Offline Die For Dina

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2016, 06:08:00 AM »
Not to mention the CHRISTLY ego involved in comparing your little attempts to frigging Virgil or Dante.

I knew Dante Aligheri.  I worked with Dante Aligheri.  You, sir, are no Dante Aligheri.

You're more like Kilgore Trout.

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2016, 06:59:07 AM »
Not to mention the CHRISTLY ego involved in comparing your little attempts to frigging Virgil or Dante.

I knew Dante Aligheri.  I worked with Dante Aligheri.  You, sir, are no Dante Aligheri.

You're more like Kilgore Trout.

LMAO!!!!

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2016, 05:14:53 PM »

The Aeniad.
 The Iliad.

The AenIAD.
The ILIAD.

Do women ask to have a conversation with you and you think they want a tampon? Since menstruation and conversation are so close together in meaning and pronunciation apparently in your mind.
BTW it is Aeneid. Interestingly you spelled it correctly before. Maybe quit while you are ahead next time.

If a women asks to have a conversation with me, I know that means she wants to have my babies.

"Conversation" and "have my babies" are not alike in pronunciation or meaning, but what woman wouldn't want to be ploughed and seeded by a stud like me?