News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The FFFC Maids

• 6 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
The FFFC Maids
« on: February 20, 2016, 02:34:25 PM »
While the members of the Club, fought, fucked and had fun at the pool side... the 4 carefully selected international Maids solved their rivalries and showed their lust...

THE FFFC MAIDS

The four beautiful girls selected as maids of the Club slept in two adjoining rooms in the main house. In one, Jennie, the Black girl of 23, and Juana, the 21 years old Latina. In the other, Louise, the Australian redhead of 19 and Imelda, the 21 years old from Filipinas.

Since the day they were hired after tests from both Jane and Joan, they had swapped beds during the night. They were a good team and good friends. But… there is always a but… Jennie, under the pretext that she was older, had a tendency to command the others, and they didn’t like it. So, that was a point of conflict. The other was the natural tendency of beautiful young girls to think they were better than the others. Their sex, from the very first day, was competitive and challenging.

That day, on their way to their rooms, Jennie started again giving orders for after the party. No one answered until they were in Louise and Imelda’s room where they were supposed to celebrate the event with a vodka bottle they had brought from the bar. Then, closing the door, and giving the bottle to Imelda, the young Australian crowded Jennie against the door.

“Darling, enough of giving orders, at least to me. We are equal and we can have fun together”, she said on the face of the black girl. The other two sat on one of the beds with a glass filled with vodka in their hands. Jennie pushed her nose on Louise’s. “We are not exactly equal, bitch. I am older and better”, she almost spat. The Australian maintained her position and pushed her nose on Jennie’s. “Older doesn’t count here and better… ha… that’s to be demonstrated”. Both pushed their considerable breasts, still naked, on the other. “Well, slut, I will demonstrate you who is the better woman”, Jennie said and then she actually spat on Louise face. The response was like lightning. The younger girl slapped the black’s face hard. In two seconds, the two bodies were tangled on the floor, slapping and spitting at each other.

Imelda from the bed, reminded them that they were prohibited to show signs of fights on their bodies, so the fighters devoted themselves to roll and try to dominate and pin the other. What happened to the two girls was that they got hot for each other. They were sweating and smelling when the young Louise pinned the black girl and Jennie gave up reluctantly.

Soon they started kissing and caressing. They lost their bikini bottoms and showed their bushes for an instant before they started grinding, their big tits mashed, their bodies brilliant of sweat and their hips moving fast.

On the bed, Imelda and Juana were also naked and in a hot sixty nine. It was also a play of dominance. They had agreed they would go at the best of five, and at that moment, Imelda had got to make Juana cum two times. It seemed that the Latina was marked for a defeat.

Louise and Jennie were now in the other bed, legs crossed in scissors, pussies locked, bodies sweaty and their bushes wet and tangled. Jennie still fumed since the younger girl had pinned her, said: “This is the time of truth, sweetie. The best cxnt wins”. Louise simply smiled and slammed her hairy red pussy on the black forest of Jennie. In a minute both were fucking fiery, their substantial clits rubbing hard, their cxnt lips grinding and both clawing their nails on their fleshy butts.

Their moans were loud, but Juana and Imelda’s groans were still louder. Juana’s tongue, while her fingers rubbed Imelda’s clit, was deep in the Filipina maid pussy. Since Juana had come twice already, her expertise permitted her to hold new orgasms, while her friend and rival now couldn’t withhold two enormous explosions. The fight was equal, and the Latina was on top and when she pushed two fingers in Imelda’s anus, the Filipina exploded for the third time, screaming madly.

In the other bed, the younger of the two won again. Jessie came twice before she could make cum once the Australian girl. The black girl felt humiliated but the Australian kissed her tenderly and said: “Listen, Jessie, I want to be friends, like with those sluts there. I didn’t like you trying to command but I like you. I am sure many other times you would win me, both physically and sexually, but I wanted to show I am not to be dommed easily”.

Juana intervened from the other bed. “In any case, Jessie, you and I have a pending feud”. “Yes, Juana, we can solve it whenever you wish”, answered the black woman.

The four girls continued fucking until they fell asleep, last time Jessie with Imelda and Louise with Juana.

All friends… but rivals.

Offline lulufights

• God Member
Re: The FFFC Maids
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 04:17:15 PM »
Short and sweet...kinda like me!  :-* Nice job Maura.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 04:29:29 PM »
Thank you lulu.. I still would like to meet you... short or not... but hot

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 07:32:06 AM »
Oooh, those maids were saucy and hot!  ;) :P
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 01:14:27 PM »
Mmmm these maids seems very hungry and perfect for the Club...
I hope I will play with one them or more soon... hehe
Thanks for this hot story Maura, always hot and exciting. :)
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 08:22:51 PM »
The maids are off to a great start. Just imagine how skilled and experienced they will be when they are our age.
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 08:46:47 AM »
Not enough fight detail as you try to include too many people but that's how you write and as I don't I can't really argue honey xxx