News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fight at the swimming pool! FIRST PART

• 3 Replies

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
Fight at the swimming pool! FIRST PART
« on: February 15, 2016, 11:58:43 AM »
THE CHALLANGE IN THE POOL

It's an hot summer afternoon, sun is hot on our body in the Kekko's holiday house. We are a little group of friends, 6 for the precision: Me (Max), Kekko, Alice, Veronica, Irene and Giuliano. We are enojoing the day with sun and beer..A perfect mix!
But a certain point of the afternoon, tired to stay motionless I go to the swimming pool in the fresh water with Irene. After a little swim and a some "jokes" a nice and hot idea comes to our mind! An idea with the potentiality to raise and awake the day! To give at the journey a particular and interesting turn of the better!

Irene - It's the moment for a pool chicken fight! The couple are  Me and Max, Veronica and Giuliano, Kekko and Alice. All agree??-

Veronica agree with pleasure and Alice, even if it's not very competitive decide ti accept, after the requests of Kekko. The matches will be the following: Irene and Max Vs Alice and Kekko, Alice and Kekko Vs Veronica and Giuliano and final Irene and Max Vs Veronica and Max. A classic and fast triangle challange!

Now FIRST OFF ALL I have to describe the women. Before the match it's important to have a view of the fighters!! The sexy fighters!!
- Irene, the younger, 20 y old, middle height and a tonic and athletic body, fit and with all the little and nice curves. She has a little but well done breast, a round and strong ass, light skin and long and  smooth black hair. She does a lot of gym and plays volleyball. Is very competitive and this afternoon she wears a sexy and slim black bikini.
- Alice, 24 y old, short, plumpy but very very sexy! She has a big and firm breast, a plumpy but sexy ass and overall and gorgeous and sensual body! A perfect sex machine, not a pool fighter! But today she has to make the best of a bad situation!! The USA bikini that she wear today is fantastic on her body!!
- Veronica, 22 y old, is tall and buxom, two fantastic boobs and an ass very very sexy!! When she was a teen ager she had been an athlete but with the maturity other interests distract her from sports. She has an hot body that conserve the past of an athlete even if is not fit like Irene we can say for sure that she has a fantastic body! Her beauty is increased by her tanned skin and yellow and slim bikini!

First match starts! Irene is to much aggressive and spirited to lose against Alice, even because she doesen't look so happy for the fight! Only a moment and after a pair of intense tugs and the big boobs and the prosperous ass of Alice fall in to the water! 
A great WIN!! Alice is rediculized, Irene looks unbeatable! Irene is a fury in the match!! She completely owned Alice and, with an agile and sly touch she remove the top of the bikini from her opponent, before she fall in the water!!
Alice is devasted!! But now she has a second opportunity, she can make up with Veronica, even if the miss- match looks bigger than with Irene! 

Second Match starts! Now Alice looks more determined to win, it's moment to give herself more credibility! She has to delete the umiliation recived from Irene! She is pulling out all her woman pride BUT Veronica in too much strong!!
Flying burning armfuls between two women, but Veronica is clearly in control with Alice! Veronica will be the winner, is question of second!! Alice is without energy!
In a desperate gesture Alice launch a last shot but Veronica unbalances the her opponent that fall in the water. Kekko and Alice exit from the tournament humiliated and without apologies.

Is correct to notice a thing! Veronica is more fair than Irene, she doesen't humiliate her opponent, she only beat her!! and she looks VERY VERY strong and READY FOR AN INTENSE FIGHT!!
Veronica beat the shit out of Alice and now wants to do the same with Irene! But the younger opponent doesen't want to lose! ON THE CONTRARY! She wants to win!!

Third match starts! Will Predominate Veronica's dimension, safety and power OR Irene's agility, aggressivity and competitiveness???
The atmosphere is not the one that you expect in a frendly match!! It's clear that the hell will pose on this pool this afternoon!
Veronica and Irene has fantastic body! Different skin complexion and body structure but Very sexy!! Two young ans Hot women wet by the pool water and with an incredible desire of FIGHT! They want to test their ability and their body! They want to see witch one is the better woman!
IT's THE MOMENT FOR THE FIGHT!!!!!

Veronica start win an aggressive catch at Irenes's nape that low down her head but Irene manage to catch Veronica's arms and remains on doesen't fall in the water! I feel off balance but my "cavalier" by tightening her strong legs around me can keep us in balance..we are safe! We don't fall in water!!
Veronica holds her opponent close by the neck but, for her part, Irene does not give up his grip on her opponent's arms. The two women are jerking very strongly!! their bodies are in tension and their muscles are working very hard! After a few seconds of intense fight they stop the contrast and begin to studie the situation.
They are facing each other, both have aggressive looks and that link only to victory!!

3..2..1 Battle Bigins!!! 
This time Irene is more careful and is not attached to the neck nape, but manages to take the opponent's hands who wanted to re-lock it from the neck. The two women are now engaged! Are engaged by the arms!! Begins a trial of strength!
It is not clear if is either sweat or water that wet the women! It is clear on their bodies the effort tension, muscles of the two women are working hard to be able to put down the 'opponent. Veronica's dark skin is perfectly in contrast with Irene's Light one! We definitely feel the tension of their bodies and the intensity of their ways!   
These are not two women..But two tigers that are fighting for their proud!!!

Suddenly Veronica manages to break free from the grip of her opponent and hooks behind pulling down..But Irene is really determined and makes it to stand in balance and with an agile gesture manages to take her as well the shoulders of the opponent! 
The fight became furious, we are clearly at the very end! The two women yank with all their strength but it is clear that the taking of Irene is failing! It is visibly distressed....A moment of weakness, slip decisive! My “cavalier” fell into the water!!
Me and Irene are the loser!! Veronica and Giuliano wins!! Are strong the victorious shouts of Veronica!!!   
I look at Irene.. She is disappointed and angry! It' clear that she is shaken by the defeat..She did not expect to lose the match. She feels humiliate!

Veronica is rejoicing when Irene suddenly starts to accuse me of making her lose. At first I think it's a joke but I realize that the situation is getting heavy! Irene is accusing a bit too the defeat and gives me the loser, the softy. So tired of being insulted I reply and I tell her that the only reason we lost is that she is weaker than Veronica and must not blame me but only with herself. 

This make Irene crazy, that begins to insult and yelling at me. But at some point Veronica intervenes in the discussion, not doing well what is saying her friend and rival.....

End of the first part

• God Member
Re: Fight at the swimming pool! FIRST PART
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 10:17:20 AM »
The Next Week I will post the second part!! The CATFIGHT between Veronica and Irene!!!

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 01:00:31 PM »
Can't wait to read it.

Sounds like this was a fun party....wish I'd been there!

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 11:01:55 AM »
Can't wait to read it.

Sounds like this was a fun party....wish I'd been there!
I wrote the second part!