News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

I sat here earlier reading an excellent story by one of opur

• 4 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
I sat here earlier reading an excellent story by one of opur
« on: February 13, 2016, 02:24:56 PM »
I sat here earlier reading an excellent story by one of our many talented authors and started thinking. My favorite fantasy is to have two women fighting over a man (obviously me most of the time. lol). Great story by the way Justlooking9000.

After I read it my mind started wondering to some of the women from this board I have fantasized about from this board, and I contemplated, every woman that has been associated to this board in anyway has been fantasized about.

Ladies, I now wonder how does that make you feel? Desired? Creeped out? Horney? Put off? Amused?

Please respond and let us know how you feel about this, what you are thinking and why?

I am certain I am not the only one who has thought of this.

Thanks in advance JT Edson.

Offline sherryhowardtnhome

• You can't have it all, but you can try!
Re: I sat here earlier reading an excellent story by one of opur
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 04:21:19 PM »
It turns me on to think that I am desired by both men and women.  In our little group the ladies do pick and chose the men we are willing to fight over.  Of course we will cat fight or duel over any reason or no reason at all.  But it is more exciting if we are fighting to dominate our opponent's male or female lover.  Turned on by all our reader's thoughts!
You can't have it all, but you can try for as much as you can!

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 01:23:52 AM »
This could be seen as not a helpful, but to me it really depends on what guy is doing the fantasy and what he is thinking. I have  a few times been told by guys of fight scenes they have or would like to see me in. also I have been heard some guys wanting to fight certain rivals. That has made me feel desired, basically, and I've found some of the ideas they have had to be quite amusing .

wonder if any women have had similar thoughts about guys here fighting? I have not, and I'm not sure why not.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 12:18:38 PM »
Thank you both for posting.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 08:11:45 PM »
Me too, JT.  I get most of my fantasy feed thru here.