News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New FCBA and BBU Boards

• 2 Replies

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
New FCBA and BBU Boards
« on: July 22, 2016, 07:10:56 AM »
For fans of celebrity boxing or fighting in general, we hope you've been following the Female Celebrity Boxing Association (FCBA) and/or British Boxing Unlimited (BBU).    However, due to unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances, we've had to transition to new homes for both of those leagues recently.   So, just to make sure that you get to continue to enjoy both of these leagues, feel free to check them out now at:

Female Celebrity Boxing Association (FCBA - also known as SSB): http://fcba.freeforums.net

British Boxing Unlimited (BBU): http://bbuchat.freeforums.net

Although both boards are still pretty new and are in a period of transition, we think they are off to a pretty good start and content will be added on a consistent basis here in the future!    Feel free to check them out and participate however you would like.    If you've been a long-time fan, a new supporter or somebody interested in participating on the boards on any level, feel free to let us know!    We'd also be intrigued with any thoughts, suggestions or opinions about the new boards!    But, no matter what, if you love excellent celebrity fighting, you can't go wrong with either of these boards and hope that this helps you to reconnect with them if you lost them! 

{alt}

Welcome back!!

-Lookout!

Offline eyeinthesky

Re: New FCBA and BBU Boards
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 03:02:23 AM »
that's the end of both. just count how many message boards that thrived from moving to freeforum. they all died and frankly I do understand. even if I may like the topic I don't bother with freeforum's outdated non-user-friendly interface, lack of real search functions, etc. it is and always was shite

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
Re: New FCBA and BBU Boards
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 05:15:38 PM »
that's the end of both. just count how many message boards that thrived from moving to freeforum. they all died and frankly I do understand. even if I may like the topic I don't bother with freeforum's outdated non-user-friendly interface, lack of real search functions, etc. it is and always was shite

Thanks for your optimism and we believe rumors of their impending demise may be overstated!  :P   Seriously, we haven't had any problems with Freeforums yet, though it has definitely been an adjustment for us and we're still learning how to make this the best board possible!  Honestly, it's not perfect but it's working out pretty well so far and hopefully we don't have any issues going forward!     We really appreciate your feedback and concern, but despite your worries, hopefully you continue to follow us and enjoy the excellent action that both the FCBA & BBU have to offer.   :)  If you haven't before, it's a perfect time with the upcoming "Independence Day" PPV which features mostly match-ups between American and Independent fighters, which will go up this Friday!