News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Question

• 1 Replies

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
Question
« on: April 19, 2021, 01:45:40 AM »

So, I had a conversation today, and we were talking about...how some people are a lot heavier than they look, because of muscle density, Two people with similar body types may appear to weight around the same, however, due too one having more muscle density, there could be a 10 or 15.lbs difference.

I was just wondering if any of you ladies or guy's who have wife. Have had a prearranged wrestling match...and the girl you fought ended up being 30 or 40.lbs heavier than she appeared to be, do to having muscle density?.
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 06:16:47 PM »
I won't say muscle density but more a general thickness.  I've faced a relatively trim opponent that was the same height as me, but was 32 lbs. heavier.  Thick boned, thick muscled, just total density, created the disparity.  This was not a surprise.  I knew about her weight and proportions going into the fight.  Yes, she had a significant leverage advantage when the fight got down to the ground.