News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

mistycats vs lexibabe......{spring break bikini contest}

• 71 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: mistycats vs lexibabe......{spring break bikini contest}
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2016, 12:29:33 AM »
OMG WOWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

Misty and Lexi in bikinis!!  You can not ask for two hotter or sexier ladies than that.

Two fave ladies here, for some time now .. Honestly this match up. Not able to vote for either over the other.

Both ladies as capable, and stunningly sexy. This type of match up.

Misty, Lexi ... Best regards and luck to you both .. TALK ABOUT A DREAM MATCH!!! Wooooooooooo!

Storm

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2016, 06:39:09 PM »
Where's the option for them both being losers?  ;)

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2016, 10:23:57 AM »
Go Misty!!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2016, 12:30:52 PM »
You are both so sexy beyond words but................I voted for the goddess Misty! ;)
Blondes do it better!

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2016, 03:13:47 PM »
Lexibabe wins easy!!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2016, 03:39:58 PM »
go lexi... go... you better
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2016, 03:01:55 PM »
Uggggggggh! Grunting as you slam your knee into my thigh. Growling at you, You're going down bitch. Snarling as I jerk your head back hard, making your back bend and then send a nasty slap across your boobs.

The hard blow to your breasts make them bounce and jiggle, and quickly leave your tiny top. The crowd goes wild getting a look at your naked girls, and I clamp both my hands on them and squeeze hard!

unngh you bitch...I can't stand you...my head pulls back at an awkard angel
pain races through my neck and scalp..i twist my fingers deeper in your hair pulling feeling strands come loose in my fingers.

then a new pain in my chest when you slap my breast...my girls bounce and jiggle poping out of my smallish top....this time  I don't care

releasing your hair I grab out at your top catching and pulling it down exposing your breast.....

we stand toe to toe  twisting and squeezing each others   tits.
our shrieks of anger and pain alternate as we twist and claw.

the crowd going wild.....I hear some guy yell 'get her misty"

ohhh she's got me  I say,  releasing my right hand I swing another slap across your face

Owwwww! Yelping out as you squeeze my boobs and then slap my face! The crowd going wild as I hear one of your fans yell out, "Yeah fight back Lexi!"

I throw both my hands into your hair and pull hard! Feeling some of your strands coming out in my hands and diving back in for more. Our bodies close now, pressing against each others as our boobs begin to fight.

I pull on your hair harder and grind my tits to yours. Jerking back on your hair and making you look up at the sky as I drive my boobs under yours. Hissing at you, "BITCH!"
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2016, 03:31:47 PM »
Uggggggggh! Grunting as you slam your knee into my thigh. Growling at you, You're going down bitch. Snarling as I jerk your head back hard, making your back bend and then send a nasty slap across your boobs.

The hard blow to your breasts make them bounce and jiggle, and quickly leave your tiny top. The crowd goes wild getting a look at your naked girls, and I clamp both my hands on them and squeeze hard!

pain races through my neck and scalp..i twist my fingers deeper in your hair pulling feeling strands come loose in my fingers.

then a new pain in my chest when you slap my breast...my girls bounce and jiggle poping out of my smallish top....this time  I don't care

releasing your hair I grab out at your top catching and pulling it down exposing your breast.....

we stand toe to toe  twisting and squeezing each others   tits.

ohhh she's got me  I say,  releasing my right hand I swing another slap across your face

Owwwww! Yelping out as you squeeze my boobs and then slap my face! The crowd going wild as I hear one of your fans yell out, "Yeah fight back Lexi!"

I throw both my hands into your hair and pull hard! Feeling some of your strands coming out in my hands and diving back in for more. Our bodies close now, pressing against each others as our boobs begin to fight.

I pull on your hair harder and grind my tits to yours. Jerking back on your hair and making you look up at the sky as I drive my boobs under yours. Hissing at you, "BITCH!"

sqenching my eyes closed feeling strands of my hair tearing out...bitcccch  I groan...trying to twist my fingers  tighter in your hair...my head pulled back
as I now forced to look straight up..the crowd loving it..our reast flatten togeather.

let go my hairrrrrr.i growl out  or I swear...releasing my left hand   sliping behind you   I feel and find your thong grasping a hold and pulling up  yt misty
the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2016, 03:54:17 PM »

then a new pain in my chest when you slap my breast...my girls bounce and jiggle poping out of my smallish top....this time  I don't care

ohhh she's got me  I say,  releasing my right hand I swing another slap across your face

sqenching my eyes closed feeling strands of my hair tearing out...bitcccch  I groan...trying to twist my fingers  tighter in your hair...my head pulled back
as I now forced to look straight up..the crowd loving it..our reast flatten togeather.

let go my hairrrrrr.i growl out  or I swear...releasing my left hand   sliping behind you   I feel and find your thong grasping a hold and pulling up  yt misty

Yeooowwww!!!! Yelping out as you tug my thong up, making it dig into my sexy ass. Up on my toes as my hands release your hair and reach back to grab your wrists. Digging my claws into them and pulling your hands free of my thong!

I let go of your hands and then send 2 hard slaps to your face, right and left as I growl at you. "I'm going to kick your ass slut!"

Launching my body at yours, grabbing your hair and trying to take you down on the stage in front of everyone!  yt Lexi
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2016, 04:02:11 PM »

Yeooowwww!!!! Yelping out as you tug my thong up, making it dig into my sexy ass. Up on my toes as my hands release your hair and reach back to grab your wrists. Digging my claws into them and pulling your hands free of my thong!

I let go of your hands and then send 2 hard slaps to your face, right and left as I growl at you. "I'm going to kick your ass slut!"

Launching my body at yours, grabbing your hair and trying to take you down on the stage in front of everyone!  yt Lexi

I try and pull your thong tighter into your ass crack...let go  of my  hair I said
then you do.grabing my wrist...trying to pull my hands free of your thong
we stumble around breast slaping breast....owwww I yelp feeling  your nails bite into my skin.

I let go of your thong..swinging a left slap across your cheek....only to take  two stinging slaps from you...

you tackle me  down to the stage   slut!!!     .i'll wreck you I  huff
using my right hand to catch and claw your  big tit   yt misty
the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2016, 04:31:34 PM »
I finally take you down on the stage and get on top of you. My legs straddling your tummy and then I scream out as you grab my tit! OWWW! "You bitch!" I reach up and grab your wrist, prying your hand off my tit, sweat dripping off my body down onto yours.

I slam your hands above your head and lower my naked boobs onto your face. Grinding down as I try to keep you pinned under me. Barking down at you, "How's my tits taste whore?" Grinding down harder.  yt Lexi
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2016, 04:46:45 PM »
I try and sink my nails in deeper to your flesh...then you pull my hand away
leaning forwards pushing your big sweaty tits in my face and try forcing my arms  down

moving my head side to side  I try and movemy right leg then raise my knee to push against you..... hear your taunt.....then I bite your tit..then  stop

trying to force my arms back up  yt misty
the prez tramp

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2016, 05:01:29 PM »
Yelping in pain as I feel your teeth bite into my tit! Thankfully you let go and I spring up off you, sliding away and getting back up to my feet. Looking down quickly to check my tit, seeing that there's no permanent damage. Watching as you get up. "You nasty bitch!"

Coming towards you slowly and starting to circle you slowly. The crowd roaring now as they know this catfight will not be broken until one of us wins. I rare back and give you a hard slap across your face!  yt Lexi
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2016, 09:04:26 PM »
Yelping in pain as I feel your teeth bite into my tit! Thankfully you let go and I spring up off you, sliding away and getting back up to my feet. Looking down quickly to check my tit, seeing that there's no permanent damage. Watching as you get up. "You nasty bitch!"

Coming towards you slowly and starting to circle you slowly. The crowd roaring now as they know this catfight will not be broken until one of us wins. I rare back and give you a hard slap across your face!  yt Lexi

my bite forces you to loosen your hold on my arms  and roll off me
I can only grin at the surprised lok on your face  when you check your tit
I roll to my feet...pfff pffff..rying to get rid of that yicky misty taste.

look up hearin you call  me a nasty bitch.....who me? I answer
infuriating you even more

ohh come  and get it  I taunt wiggling my finger for you to come on
get her misty,.don't let her get away with that...some cher

you close in swinging slaps to my face..my head  snaping back
I turn glaring at you...rubbing my cheek....

I move closer swinging right and left slaps at you   yt misty
the prez tramp

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2016, 09:22:51 PM »
Well this is a very nasty dirty catfight between two nasty dirty catfighting bitchs. Awesome, maybe someday we can have a 3 way tit/catfight, I know you both would go for it!!!!! Maybe even get more bitchs :)