News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My wife and Sierra fighting by Mistress Vicky

• 1 Replies

Offline mikeb3

• God Member
My wife and Sierra fighting by Mistress Vicky
« on: May 10, 2016, 09:28:51 PM »
This is Mike's wife Natalie. You know just how much my husband and I are into women fighting. I've beat up some neighbor’s and friends, and even a couple of bitch's we didn't really know well. I'm might be very tough, and I'm very confident, you might even say I'm quite cocky, but I haven't won every fight that I have had. I've been beat up a couple of times, and as much as I love sitting on another woman's faces, I hate having my face sat on.  I love telling my husband stories of how I beat the shit out of other women, and I can't really tell you if it turns Mike on more than it turns me on when I have another woman's tongue inside of my pussy and she's licking me into orgasm after orgasm. I love when Mike pounds his big, hard cock into my cxnt until he fills my pussy with his hot cum, and then I sit on another woman's face and make her lick every last drop of Mike's hot cum out of my hot, juice filled cxnt.

About 3 weeks ago my husband hired Sierra as an office manager in his company. Mike came home from work really excited, and he told me about Sierra, telling me she's very attractive, huge breasts, confident cocky, and quite flirtatious. I told him a fantasy story about me beating her up, but it was a lot more explosive for him because he had already met this bitch in person, and it had the two of us so excited, that the very next day I came to Mike's office and we invited the her to go out for a drink. Sierra is a real whore, talking all about her boyfriend and how their sex is the most explosive either of them ever experiences, and bragging over and over again how she gives the best blow jobs on earth. I didn't back down an inch, but Sierra really is one cocky, conceited tough bitch, and at one point right before we left, I returned from the bathroom and I could have sworn I saw her hand down on Mike's cock, and I could see Mike's cock was rock hard through his slacks.

The next nights were perhaps the most explosive we ever had. Mike and I both knew that Sierra would give me a good fight, and it really turned his on how my stories went back and forth and back and forth, each of us, me and Sierra talking turns being in charge, and injuring the other. Yes, it really turned Mike on when I would finally take control of the tough, cocky bitch and beat all of the fight out of her. Thinking of rolling back and forth with our huge breasts squeezing together and our big, hard nipples digging into each other's big, sexy tits makes my pussy soaking wet. MY husband had a very explosive orgasm when I told him exactly how my tits would dominate her tits, and I would weaken her until she had no fight left. Then I would sit up right on her big, sexy breasts and show her my cxnt screaming, “Now you're going to show my husband and all of these people just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are Sierra. You're going to moo into my cxnt. Now let me hear you moo.” Mike is howling like a wounded jungle animal and feeling my Mike's hot cum squirting, convulsing into my soaking wet pussy. Feeling my beautiful husband shooting glob after glob of his hot cum inside of me until he fills me up, makes me start howling like a wild jungle animal, and convulsing as I squirt and squirt and have one explosive orgasm after another. I have to admit I have been really hot for this cow, and I can't stop fantasizing about her. I couldn't stop thinking about sitting on that big fuckin mouth of hers and forcing her to lick me into one explosive orgasm after another.

Friday night Mike and I were going out and I went down to pick Mike up from work early. Me and Sierra were staring daggers at each other when Mike came out of his office, and we walked out the door into the parking lot. It was 15 minutes before closing and Mike and I decided to go have a drink down the street. Mike realized that he forgot his briefcase

this is Natalie

The two of us storm through the offices and out to the door to the plant, and both of our   men and a whole crowd of people are right behind us. As we're walking out the door I can see a large crowd of factory workers in a semi circle, and I'm already infuriated. Sierra walks though the door first and I'm right behind her. I lose my temper and I don't give her a chance. I lunge forward screaming, “I'm going to knock the shit out of you, and humiliate you Sierra you big, fat cow,” as I grab her dress from behind, and I shove her forward hard. Sierra's sexy black mini dress rips right off of her body in my hands as she goes stumbling forward on her high heels quite off balance, and the crowd starts screaming as Sierra's big, sexy black and purple bra and black and purple lace panties are exposed in front of everyone. I go right after Sierra screaming, “I'm going to knock you dizzy cow, and then after I knock the shit out of you, I'll make you lick my husbands cum right out of me. I grab Sierra's shoulder and I spin her right back around to face me, but as I do, Sierra balls up her left fist hard and tight and she smashes it “bang,” right into my teeth. She splits my lips open, and blood start rolling from my lips.     
 Sierra has caught me totally off guard and I'm shocked as I put my hand to my lips and seeing blood on my fingers I look up at Sierra, showing her my bloody fingers, crying out, “Look at what you did to me you fuckin cow. I'm bleeding.” 

Sierra is much more aggressive than any of the woman I have ever fought before. She grabs me by the top of my sexy white mini dress with her right hand and she takes her tightly balled up left fist and she smashes it, “bang,” right into my face, right into my nose, straight into it, making my nose bleed, and snapping my head back. Sierra has me by my dress and she jerks me forward. She starts pulling me forward, “bang, bang, bang,” into her fist. She's hammering my fuckin nose, and my head, it's swinging  back and forth and back and forth as more and more blood is rolling from my nose. Sierra grabs my dress with her left hand too, and she holds me up right in front of herself, screaming right in my shocked face. “You picked on the wrong woman you fat pig. I'm going to knock the shit out of you over and over again until I turn you into a crying, blubbering, submissive whore, and force you to do whatever I want you to do.” I scream, “No, get away from me cow,” as I push her away from me, and as I do, my dress rips halfway down the front in her hands. Sierra is really pissed off and she shoves me back hard, and my dress rips right off of my body in her hands. I'm just standing there in my sexy white bra and little white lace panties in front of everyone, and now the crowd is going crazy.

Sierra raises her fists up like a man screaming, “alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight. I'll fuckin fight you Natalie you fat pig. Let's settle this right now.” I hold my fists up too, and the two of us just stand there, both of us with our fists raised up like men, each of us wants to knock the other woman silly and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight.  I pull back my right fist to punch Sierra in her face, but Sierra quickly manages to raise her left hand up and block my punch, and with her own tightly balled up right fist, she punches me “bang,” right in my chin. You can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head and I'm seeing stars, fuckin stars as my head snaps back, and the next thing I know, I'm just sitting there on my ass, on the concrete, with large crowd gathered around us cheering, and Sierra standing right over me, and she's laughing as she screams, “ Get up you fat pig. I thought you were so fuckin tough. Get up and fight me so that I can really knock you silly.”

I shake my head, trying to shake some of my sense back into myself, and I can feel my blood rushing to my head. I'm really infuriated and now I really lose my temper. I get to my feet and I lunge right after Sierra screaming, “I'm going to kill you, I'm going to fuckin kill you.” I pull my right fist all the way back and I send it right at Sierra's face again, but this time Sierra manages to reach up and she grabs my wrist in mid air, and with her own left fist Sierra smashes me “bang,” right into my nose again, screaming, “you're not going to kill anyone you fuckin disgusting pig. Blood starts gushing out of my nose as my head snaps back, and I stumble backwards a couple of steps. She comes right after me, and she grabs me by my shoulder's with both of her hands and she spins me right around to face the crowd. She's standing right behind me and she un-hooks my bra, and my bra slides down and is hanging over my stomach, and my huge, sexy breasts are bouncing and shaking in front of everyone.

Sierra is clearly winning at this point, I'm starting to realize that she's kicking my ass, and I can't do anything to stop her from beating me up. I cry out, “PLEASE STOP. ENOUGH, PLEASE STOP,” BUT Sierra is crazy and she is still really pissed off and she's not going to fuckin stop. She raises her fists up like a man and she starts pummeling my breasts. Right fist, “boom,” left breast, left fist, “boom,” right breast, “boom, boom, boom, boom,” back and forth and back and forth. She's suing my big, sexy breasts as punching bags. Feebly I'm holding my hands out in front of myself crying out, “STOP, YOU WIN, PLEASE STOP, I'M BEGGING YOU.” Sierra just keeps pounding my tits until my tits swell up and turn black and blue.

Sierra screams, “alright you fat pig, you want me to stop beating you up Natalie, then get on your hands and knees and beg me to humiliate you.” Feebly I hold my hands out in front of myself as I start to stumble away from Sierra on my wobbly, rubbery legs, crying out, “Enough, you win, I had enough, please stop it now.” Sierra runs right after me, and she grabs my shoulder, and she spins me right back around to face her again screaming, “where do you think you're going you fat pig.” she sends her right fist plowing full force, “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of my stomach. Her fist sinks deep into my flabby gut, and “OOOFFF,” she smashes the fuckin air right out of me, and my eyes almost bulge right out of my head as I put my hands to my aching belly and I double over in pain gasping for air. Sierra grab my hair and she yanks me standing straight up on my feet again, and I scream, “AAAAHHHH,” from the pain of having my hair ripped out of my head. Then with her right fist she plows me again, “boom,” right into my belly, and “OOOFFF,” she smashes the air right out of me again, and this time my knees buckle right under me, and I fall right over onto my hands and knees,  coughing and gasping for air. 

Sierra grabs me by my fuckin hair with both of her hands and she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at my hair. She's tearing handfuls of my hair out of my head, and I'm screaming in pain, “LET GO, LET GO OF MY FUCKIN HAIR YOU FUCKIN COW.” She starts dragging me across the hard cement, scrape my fuckin knee's up, and making my knees bleed. I lunge forward, wrapping my arms around Sierra's knees. I tackle her, and she falls right over onto her ass on the cement, and I leap on top of her. I sit up on Sierra's stomach as I grab for her hands, BUT Sierra bounces up and down, bucking as she sends her right fist plowing, “bang,” uppercut into my jaw. You can hear my teeth crack together and rattle in my fuckin head, and I'm seeing stars, fuckin stars again, as my head snaps up, and as my head comes back down, she bounces up and she sends her left fist plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut in my jaw. You can hear my teeth smash together as my head snaps up again, and I am punched silly. Her punch almost stands me back up straight. I stumble, and I start trying to regain my balance. My eyes start swimming around in my head, and one of my knees almost buckle. I am punched so silly I don't even know where I am any more. I have to hold my hands out and up in front of myself, as I try to maintain my balance, and I just start to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, and then I get this goofy little grin right across my face.

Sierra stands there screaming, “GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES YOU STUPID PIG.” I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT  I start giggling to myself as slowly I lower myself onto my hands and knees right in front of her, and I know she beat me up now, and I get this complacent, submissive look on my face as tears start welling up in my eyes, and I cry out, “ALRIGHT ENOUGH, YOU WIN.” Sierra's face turns beet red and Sienna loses her temper again. She grabs me by my fuckin hair with her left hand and she drags me standing straight up on my feet, and I'm screaming, “AAAAHHHH,” from the pain of having my hair ripped right out of my head. She lets go of me, and with her right fist, she just comes swinging back around and she sends her fist plowing, “bang,” roundhouse onto the left side of my chin.
I'm spun halfway around in a circle from the full force of her hard punch. I'm just stranding there with my back to Sierra, and I'm all punched silly, like a limp goofy rag doll. Sierra screams, “GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES YOU FAT PIG.”

Tears start rolling from my eyes, I don't like being told what to do, BUT I'm getting scared, and I get on my hands and knees again. Sierra laughs as she screams, “Now you're going to crawl around in front of everyone, and you're going to snort, and you're going to fuckin oink, and you're going to show Mike and all of these people just what a stupid, pathetic fat pig you really are.” I'm crying and I'm crying, but I don't say a fuckin word. Sierra is crazy and she's really pissed off. She wraps her hands through my hair and she starts dragging me, on my hands and knees, right across the rough cement. She's swinging me around like a floppy doll on that hard concrete, scrape my fuckin knees up, and I'm screaming, “STOP, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU.” Sierra stops and she grabs my panties and she rips them right off of me.” I'm totally naked now, right in front of my husband, and right in front of all of these people, and now the crowd is really cheering. Sierra takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam,” smacking my left cheek, and then “bam, bam, bam,” smacking my right cheek, “bam, bam,” back and forth and “bam, bam,” back and forth. This vicious bitch is spanking me right in front of everyone. My ass is swelling up and starting to turn black and blue, and she's leaving huge, bloody red welt marks on my ass, and I start crying even harder, and crying out, “PLEASE, PLEASE STOP ENOUGH.”

Sierra is smacking the shit out of my ass, and she screams, “OOINK PIG, OOOINK AND SHOW MIKE AND ALL OF THESE PEOPLE JUST WHAT A STUPID,. PATHETIC FAT PIG YOU ARE. COME ON YOU FUCKIN BIG MOUTH, SNORT AND OOINK AND SHOW YOUR HUSBAND HOW I HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER YOU.” I START CRYING EVEN HARDER, I'M CRYING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. SIERRA TAKES THE POINTER FINGER, AND THE MIDDLE FINGER OF HER RIGHT HAND AND SHE SLIDES IT RIGHT BETWEEN MY LEGS FROM THE BACK. I cry out, “NOOOOOOO,” as I feel her fingers slide right into my moist cxnt. Then she takes her thumb, and she plows it right up into my ass hole, and I start leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of her finger, screaming and crying out, “NO, NO, GET IT OUT, PLKEASE GET IT OUT, YOU'RE HURTING ME.”  Sieraa is fucking me with her two fingers, plunging it in and out and in and out of my cxnt over and over again, and with her thumb, with her big, powerful thumb, she has it shoved up into my ass hole, and she's fucking my ass hole. She has her hand laced tightly through my hair and I just can't get away. She's fucking me higher, and harder, and I have no other choice. I CRY OUT, “OOINK, OOINK.” Sieraa starts jerking harder at my hair and she's laughing as she screams, “SNORT YOU PIG,  SNORT AND OOINK FOR YOUR HUSBAND NATALIE YOU FUCKIN BIG MOUTH.”
I'm crying hysterically, and I start to “CCCHHHAAA, CCCHHHAAA, OOINK, OOINK.   CCCHHHAAA, CCCHHHAAA, OOINK, OOINK.” I'm ooinking like a pig, right in front of Mike, right in front of my very own husband. Sierra is forcing me to look like a fuckin fiool in front of all of these people. “CCCHHHAAA, CCCHHHAAA, OOINK, OOINK,” and she's using her fingers to masturbate me.

I could have never imagined how erotic it feels to be dominated by a big, tough, strong woman, by a sexy woman. Sierra starts laughing as she screams, “Look at her Mike, look at this big mouth, she thought that she was so fuckin tough. She's doesn't look so tough snorting and ooinkin over and over afain while I masturbate her right in front of you, right in front of everyone.” I look over and I see how big, and hard and erect Mike's huge cock is, and all of a sudden I hear Sierra laughing out loud, screaming, “You're enjoying this you fat pig, aren't you. Look at how excited your wife gets when she gets dominated and humiliated in front of you.” I look down and much to my horror my nipples are beet red, and rock hard, ready to burst, and I'm glistening in sweat. I'm letting out these sexy little noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” in between my “CCCHHHAAA, CCCHHHAAA,” OOINK, OINK, AAAHHH, AAAHHH.”

She makes me CUM. I'm watching her big, sexy tits, with her big, sexy erect nipples bouncing and bouncing, and swinging from side to side. Her fingers are playing my soaking wet pussy like a bass guiter, and I start “OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWEEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEE,
squrting and squirting, and I'm “OOOOIIINNNKKK, OOOOOOOOIIIINNNNNKKKKK,” as big, tough Sierra holds me up right in front of my very own husband, and she makes me cum over and over again. Thenh she shows me her juice filled fingers screaming, “Lick your juices off of me you stupid pig.” I don't hesitate. I stick my tongue out and I start licking Sierra's cum covered fingers, as slowly Sierra lowers herself down, and she sits right on my husbands big, hard erect cock. Sierra's soaking wet pussy engulfs my husbands big, hard cock and she starts bouncing up and down and up and down on my very own husband's cock. I'm being forced to stand there and watch this tough, sexy whore fucking my own husband. I'm so turned on watching his big cock disappearing deep into her cxnt over and over again, UNTIL SHE MAKES MY HUSBAND SQUIRT.” Sierra's cxnt is owning my husbands cock and she bounces and shakes him and dominates his cock with her cxnt until MY HUSBAND, MY VERY OWN HUSBAND, STARTS “EEEEEEEEWWWWWW, EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW, squirting and exploding, squrting and exploding over and over again, right into her pussy.

Then my husbands newest lover, leaps right off of his cock and show loers her cum filled cxnt right onto my face. She's smothering me with my husbands cum, and her cum, and her hot, sweet juices. I'm “blaaaa, blaaaaa,” drowning in cum and juices, BUT SIERRA ISN'T FINISHED WITH ME YET.” SHE TAKES MY HUSBANDS BIG, HARD COCK IN HER HAND AND SHE JERKS HIM OFF UNTIL “OOOOOWWWWWEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEE,” HE STARTS SQURTING ALL OVER ME. SHE'S MAKING MY HUSBAND SQUIRT HIS HOT CUM ALL OVER MY FACE, AND MY BIG TITS AND MY STOMACH, AND ONTO MY HAIR..........

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: My wife and Sierra fighting by Mistress Vicky
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 10:24:02 PM »
 ::)
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.