News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hooters vs Tilted Kilt Catfight

• 18 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: Hooters vs Tilted Kilt Catfight
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2016, 10:22:45 PM »
I'm sure Jane's data has been verified at a top university Lexi...you know these big buildings all your blonde friends went to when you were getting held back another year at school    :P

Yup she's right!

you mean those health spas  that try and help you two look  sexy?
I think you both got  giped}lol} :P :P :P
the prez tramp

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2016, 10:59:54 PM »
There's not much could help you look sexy Lexi....maybe a bottle of blonde dye could help   ???   ???   :P
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2016, 01:10:37 AM »
Only been to a Tilted Kilt once (and never to a Hooters) but I found the Kilt gals seemingly more than up for a good brawl between their hale and hearty physiques and considerable energy!
I don't know either girl in this case personally, but the Kilt gal seems like she could have a brawler's instinct about her and that same energetic spirit and Restaurant patriotism!

I second that observation

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2016, 03:47:54 AM »
I doubt that as she lacks the "Blonde cool factor" that all us have. She is jealous, but I will try to help her like always as soon as she is done with her corner :)
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.