News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tv duell

• 2 Replies

Offline doit

• God Member
Tv duell
« on: April 10, 2016, 11:20:29 AM »
In a TV show, Ricarda and Desiree put in an oil wrestling match over. Who will win this match?

Desiree
{alt}

Ricarda
{alt}

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Tv duell
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 08:06:46 PM »
Wow - would I ever like to watch this one...and I'd be hoping it got much more serious than an oil-wrestling match. Those two would have a hell of a catfight!

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Tv duell
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 04:10:38 AM »

The two raise their fists up like two men and they start to fist fight. At first the two women take turns punching each others faces, and both of their faces get bloody, BUT at one point one of them will punch the other woman is her chin, or in her jaw, and then knock in the other woman's face. The loser will be caught totally off guard, and she will be forced to do various humiliating and sexual events, until she drains every last drop of the losers dignity out of her, right in front of all of both of their friends.

Oh yes, it will not be easy to for the winner to make the loser her slave. It will be so fuckin hot when the winner is forced to spank the loser into submission, and it will be even hotter standing there watching the winner forcing the loser to lick her into orgasm.