Author Topic: Genette catfight queen versus fighting lisa  (Read 3578 times)

Offline lilkristyclaws

Re: Genette catfight queen versus fighting lisa
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2016, 01:00:19 AM »
I was there and I certainly hope that Genette gets another chance to sink her claws into Lisa. It was close and Lisa got the win but next time she might not be so lucky.

Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2016, 01:00:19 AM »

Offline pern10

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2016, 04:37:49 PM »
That was a great fight,Lisa is my favourite redhead fighter, I think it was a tough win, Genette you know how to fight.
Well done to both of you, thank you for sharing this here, I hope to be around for the rematch

Great win Lisa

Offline CockfighterOliU

• God Member
  • A good fight is brutal and sensual at same time :)
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2016, 08:52:33 PM »
Nothing but great fight. Congrats to Lisa.

I really love the fact that there were spectators/supporters/friends watching the fight and commenting and/or cheering on.
Much more intense than just 2 ppl.

Would love to take part n such a group.

Trillian and Skype: CockfighterOliU

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2016, 04:58:51 AM »
Any possible chance of a rematch here?  I witnessed this fight and have not been able to get stop fantasizing about a rematch.

Offline genette catfight queen

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2016, 01:52:51 PM »
Any possible chance of a rematch here?  I witnessed this fight and have not been able to get stop fantasizing about a rematch.

Good to hear. Yea one way or the other I will get my hands  back on this ugly twat. She might of got lucky once but it wont happen twice. I promise that.

Offline Ethan Tuff

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2016, 02:10:25 PM »
Crap this was hot! I looked up there profiles and both are kind of rough looking and talking.

Offline fightinglisa

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2016, 04:37:28 PM »

Good to hear. Yea one way or the other I will get my hands  back on this ugly twat. She might of got lucky once but it wont happen twice. I promise that.

Any time you want a rematch let me know, slut. I' d love to get my claws in you again and take you down.

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2016, 03:48:45 AM »

Any time you want a rematch let me know, slut. I' d love to get my claws in you again and take you down.

You heard what I said twat. Anyone can get lucky once. I want my rematch twat as that was my only loss this year.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2016, 04:17:44 AM »
Lisa, Nice to see you demolish that Twat Genette.  She needed a good beating, and I'm glad it was you that gave it to her. I especially enjoyed how you wrecked havoc on Genette's well-used pussy.

Offline fightinglisa

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2016, 03:22:55 PM »
Any possible chance of a rematch here?  I witnessed this fight and have not been able to get stop fantasizing about a rematch.

Good to hear. Yea one way or the other I will get my hands  back on this ugly twat. She might of got lucky once but it wont happen twice. I promise that.

I see you're mouthing off again bitch. I'm not sure I can take you again but I guarantee you'll know you've been a fight. Let's set up a rematch, slut, and see who winds up on top.
I see you're mouthing off again bitch. I'm not sure I can take you again but I guarantee you you'll know you've been in a fight. If you are so sure you can take me you big mouthed whore, let's set up a rematch.

You heard what I said twat. Anyone can get lucky once. I want my rematch twat as that was my only loss this year.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 03:25:03 PM by fightinglisa »

Offline fightinglisa

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2016, 03:29:21 PM »
My last post got messed up so I want to be clear.

I see you're mouthing off again bitch. I'm not sure I can take you again but would love to get my claws in you and tear you apart. Let's set up a rematch and see who winds up on top, whore.

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2016, 09:17:06 PM »
My last post got messed up so I want to be clear.

I see you're mouthing off again bitch. I'm not sure I can take you again but would love to get my claws in you and tear you apart. Let's set up a rematch and see who winds up on top, whore.

You ain't gonna get lucky twice twat! Let's get it set up and will get my revenge on you slut!

Offline Perfect Paige

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2016, 05:09:54 PM »
Nice fight. Looks to me like Lisa might have Genettes number.

Offline CattySandy

• God Member
  • Known as Sheba in the older chat rooms.
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2016, 06:23:00 PM »

Mmmmmmm sorry I missed this wild Catfight!!!!  Great win Lisa. Wish I could have been there to give you a big winner's kissssssssssss
Your hair is MINE, Bitch!

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2016, 12:39:43 PM »
Very good fight ladies,  congratulations Lisa

BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls