News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Session with Nikkitta at MWM (April 2016)

• 0 Replies

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Session with Nikkitta at MWM (April 2016)
« on: April 18, 2016, 12:50:32 AM »
Nikkitta 4-0 The Amazing Spider-Mouth

After Lolita (who I have had 16 matches with), Nikkitta is the wrestler I have taken on most often and today’s bout was our 13th.  I left Cardiff mid-morning arriving in London in good time for the early evening match, getting some shopping in beforehand and having a great chat with Cam when she arrived at the Vauxhall venue.  As Cam hugged me I noticed she is getting strong!  The venue is getting better all the time, with more additions each time I go there.  This time there was an MMA dummy which Nikkitta and I had some fun with.  Nikkitta has been training hard and taking advantage of some sunny days recently in London to develop a nice tan.  We changed into our kit and posed for some pre-match photos (me in all orange and Nikkitta in black t-shirt and full length training bottoms) and then chatted while warming up. 

I was hoping all of Nikkitta’s training would have left her tired for the match, but as soon as we locked up I could feel her strength and she was also looking very determined.  This young lady does not like to lose.  I had hoped for at least a 0-0 draw today especially after holding out for a 0-1 defeat against Nikkitta last time out.  However, after a quick roll around and Nikkitta escaping my half guard she got me in a neck hold / body scissors combination.  I use a forearm to keep her legs off my ribs and so was ok with the body scissors.  1-0 to Nikkitta.

We were starting each round on our knees and that is how it was for round 2.  Nikkitta managed to take me to the mats, by taking my shoulders then moving into a neck hold that had my body isolated behind her.  I tried to hook a leg around her legs from behind to try and capture her body but she tucked her knees into her chest and I could not reach.  I tried sitting up, but every time I moved, Nikkitta was squeezing the neck hold on gradually tighter each time.  Eventually I tapped and it was 2-0 to Nikkitta.

The third round was the longest of the match taking up almost 30 minutes with me escaping Nikkitta’s arm bar attempts and a grapevine attempt.  With the arm bar, I had my elbow pulled right back and only a small part of my forearm was through her legs.  Nikkitta was trying to pull the arm straight but I was well able to resist it.  I used what Nikkitta terms “the beetle defence” to stop her grapevine from even hooking on to start with.  I managed to get a full mount on Nikkitta and kept her trapped near some punch bags at the edge of the mats but she worked hard to get out.  One thing about this round was that I was getting a taste of my own medicine, Nikkitta just would not shut up the whole time she was wrestling whether defending or attacking.  In attack she was particularly vocal quoting black eyed peas’ lyrics and mocking me for resorting to my half guard defence – she refers to this as my dog humping leg defence!  Nikkitta almost got me with a head scissors from behind but I used my hands to keep her legs far apart enough to place a bent knee in between her thighs to completely disconnect her legs.  When the submission finally did come, it was another head lock / body scissors combination with the headlock doing the damage rather than the body scissors.  3-0 to Nikkitta.

There was five more minutes left and Nikkitta closed out the match getting me in a head scissors after some vigorous competitive grappling as I aimed for a consolation point.  However, this time I was not able to hold out against her head scissors and had to tap.  Final score 4-0 to Nikkitta.

After the match we used the MMA dummy and did some ground and pound saying who we would like to be filling in, it was hilarious.  Nikkitta showed us her muscles and how they were developing with training, she is really serious about her training these days and doing really well.  While I showered, Cam and Nikkitta discussed the timetabling of some of Nikkitta’s forthcoming sessions.  As we closed the gym, I gave Cam a hug, as did Nikkitta before we headed to the underground station and Cam drove home.  Nikkitta and I had a chat on the tube until I had to jump off at Victoria.  I’ll see her again next week when we are both at MWM but not wrestling each other.  Thanks to Nikkitta for a great match, lots of fun and laughter, and thanks to Cam for making all of the arrangements xx
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.