News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Society Reboot - Melee

• 59 Replies

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Re: Society Reboot - Melee
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2016, 12:32:12 AM »
Serena you're right we do need a tie breaker to settle things between us! I'll just make quick work of Tiffany here first so that when you and I fight it can be for the title, perhaps then it will actually be a challenge fighting for it.

Vegas has the odds set at pretty even between Lyanna and Serena..if that were to take place...and the box office receipts for the Pay per View are predicted to be thru the roof...as everyone wants to see who wins the ultimate tie breaker...

Those two always show up...and ALWAYS STAY TO THE END!.

As far as the one fight mentioned by Lyanna as her making "quick work of"....you know the one I'm talking about...

VEGAS WON'T EVEN BOOK THAT ONE...

What more needs be said?

No point in over stating the obvious...LOL
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 12:36:05 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2016, 05:25:55 AM »
Serena you're right we do need a tie breaker to settle things between us! I'll just make quick work of Tiffany here first so that when you and I fight it can be for the title, perhaps then it will actually be a challenge fighting for it.

Vegas has the odds set at pretty even between Lyanna and Serena..if that were to take place...and the box office receipts for the Pay per View are predicted to be thru the roof...as everyone wants to see who wins the ultimate tie breaker...

Those two always show up...and ALWAYS STAY TO THE END!.

As far as the one fight mentioned by Lyanna as her making "quick work of"....you know the one I'm talking about...

VEGAS WON'T EVEN BOOK THAT ONE...

What more needs be said?

No point in over stating the obvious...LOL

They won't book it because right now it's a pipe dream!

I heard lyanna needed to fight someone besides Serena and "you know who" over and over and over again before the society would even concider a shot at me and MY championship!

YOUR championship would look SO much better around MY waist, sugar!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2016, 06:01:06 AM »

YOUR championship would look SO much better around MY waist, sugar!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If there ever was a championship for getting hogtied the most you would definitely be the Undisputed Champion

Grrrr.. I'm gonna hogtie YOU, Eva!!  >:(

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2016, 05:44:39 PM »

Alternatively we could team up and deliver to "Brunette Tiffany" the ass-beating of her life, just like the Latinas did to the "Blonde Tiffany"! ;) :P

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2016, 03:32:55 AM »
I don't know about everyone else here but all I'm hearing from Tiffany is excuses, I've beaten two of the best while Tiffany loses to newcomers, its time we had a real champion.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2016, 04:03:38 AM »
I don't know about everyone else here but all I'm hearing from Tiffany is excuses, I've beaten two of the best while Tiffany loses to newcomers, its time we had a real champion.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Remember there are 2 Tiffanys.  Camel Toe Tiffany and Tied Up Tiffany.

There seems to be a common thread there...:P
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2016, 02:52:21 PM »

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Remember there are 2 Tiffanys.  Camel Toe Tiffany and Tied Up Tiffany.

Do NOT call me 'Tied Up Tiffany'..  >:( >:(

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2016, 03:43:16 AM »

Blah blah blah.. When are you going to say something meaningful? You've beat who? Exactly!

Why don't we set you up vs someone tough and THEN if you win, maybe I'll try and convince the society to give you a title shot!

Oh and I hope we can get back to the real society soon.. These off topic "cum-in the ring" stories are fine but let's get back to what this is all about!

:-*

I've beaten two women with actual talent unlike yourself, either one of them would dominate you in a fight judging from your string of losses lately. Face it, you're old news Tiffany, I don't NEED you to convince anyone of anything, the Society will make this match as soon as they can to be rid of you as champion.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2016, 04:30:30 AM »

Blah blah blah.. When are you going to say something meaningful? You've beat who? Exactly!

Why don't we set you up vs someone tough and THEN if you win, maybe I'll try and convince the society to give you a title shot!

Oh and I hope we can get back to the real society soon.. These off topic "cum-in the ring" stories are fine but let's get back to what this is all about!

I've beaten two women with actual talent unlike yourself, either one of them would dominate you in a fight judging from your string of losses lately. Face it, you're old news Tiffany, I don't NEED you to convince anyone of anything, the Society will make this match as soon as they can to be rid of you as champion.

Well I guess we need to agree to disagree.. In my opinion, you've never been in a challenging society fight and you still LOST one. Not to mention the popularity of the society was on a sharp decline when YOU were featured.

Plus a little birdie told me that you do indeed need to prove you are truly worth my time.

Sorry baby but take it up with management.

:D

I'm sure Michelle will disagree next!

Oh really?

Now Tiffany...you surely don't want to be humiliated AGAIN...do you?

Hmmm?

I'd be happy to oblige you...I didn't realize you LOVED being spanked so much...and how much you loved being a subbie :P

I promise...if that is your desire ...you have come to the right place!

I eagerly await your response ...

Love,
Chelley

P.S.  Vegas says you can take Lyanna :P
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 06:00:46 AM by Michelle »

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2016, 06:04:53 AM »

Well I guess we need to agree to disagree.. In my opinion, you've never been in a challenging society fight and you still LOST one. Not to mention the popularity of the society was on a sharp decline when YOU were featured.

Plus a little birdie told me that you do indeed need to prove you are truly worth my time.

Oh really?

Hmmm?

I'd be happy to oblige you...I didn't realize you LOVED being spanked so much...and how much you loved being a subbie :P

Love,
Chelley

Baby that's happened like once! And will NEVER happen again!

Didn't I see you walking on the fcfs strip last night wearing a collar that said "owned by Tiff"?  Is that me or bustytiffany35? 

LOL

Oh God no my Love!

I could take Busty Tiffany on her BEST DAY.....and my WORST...Oh Hell...you KNOW that!

But it was so nice of you to think of me...maybe that was Eva....another brunette...who you saw with Busty Tiffany's collar on...yeah...I bet it was her...

She's the only one Busty Tiffany could EVER beat!

I mean....really!!

Thanks Tiff,

Love,
Chelley

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2016, 02:25:58 PM »

Oh really?

Hmmm?

Love,
Chelley

Didn't I see you walking on the fcfs strip last night wearing a collar that said "owned by Tiff"?  Is that me or bustytiffany35? 

LOL

Oh God no my Love!

I could take Busty Tiffany on her BEST DAY.....and my WORST...Oh Hell...you KNOW that!

But it was so nice of you to think of me...maybe that was Eva....another brunette...who you saw with Busty Tiffany's collar on...yeah...I bet it was her...

I mean....really!!

Thanks Tiff,

Love,
Chelley

Ohh sugar, Eva ain't the only gal I could beat. In fact, 'Chelley', I could beat ya with both my hands tied behind my back, gagged, blindfolded and collared :-*

Speaking of collars tho, you'd look really good with one of my own dog collars wrapped around your neck.. ;)

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2016, 05:11:39 PM »
I suggest a tag-team match: Michelle and Lyanna vs the 2 Tiffanys! I could act as the referee! ;) :P

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2016, 05:38:53 PM »

Oh really?

Hmmm?

Love,
Chelley

LOL

Oh God no my Love!

I mean....really!!

Thanks Tiff,

Love,
Chelley

Ohh sugar, Eva ain't the only gal I could beat. In fact, 'Chelley', I could beat ya with both my hands tied behind my back, gagged, blindfolded and collared :-*

Speaking of collars tho, you'd look really good with one of my own dog collars wrapped around your neck.. ;)

Well..You walking around with your hands tied behind your back...gagged...blindfolded and collared...certainly would NOT be a new look for you...now would it?

And you WINNING though....now that WOULD be a really new look....

Next time you talk to me...do so in the way you are normally used to talking to those better than you...

By BARKING!..

You know how to "woof woof"....don't ya baby?

And I bet all those dog collars you ordered from Target are getting all moldy in that box...since you've never had to use them on anyone....which explains why you wear them yourself when you go out :)

Its not a good look in Spring though...dog collars are so passe...and remember the old saying...never wear a white dog collar after Labor Day....you seem to keep forgetting :P

Bye now :)

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2016, 12:59:30 AM »

Oh really?

Hmmm?

Love,
Chelley

LOL

Oh God no my Love!

I mean....really!!

Thanks Tiff,

Love,
Chelley

Well..You walking around with your hands tied behind your back...gagged...blindfolded and collared...certainly would NOT be a new look for you...now would it?

And you WINNING though....now that WOULD be a really new look....

Next time you talk to me...do so in the way you are normally used to talking to those better than you...

By BARKING!..

You know how to "woof woof"....don't ya baby?

And I bet all those dog collars you ordered from Target are getting all moldy in that box...since you've never had to use them on anyone....which explains why you wear them yourself when you go out :)

Its not a good look in Spring though...dog collars are so passe...and remember the old saying...never wear a white dog collar after Labor Day....you seem to keep forgetting :P

Bye now :)

Mm, it's such a shame Chelley. You're actually really cute, and I'm not afraid to admit, you're pretty good too. I'd love to just let ya tie me up and gag me and lead me around on a collar..but, you've got an awfully big, annoying mouth on ya that instead of getting trussed up and blindfolded by ya, I'd rather smack the taste outta your mouth and give ya the spanking ya deserve :) 

Hah, you're insinuating that you're better than me? Better than me, really baby? Oh, that is rich! I know I may get myself tied up quite a bit but I'm still way better than you'll ever be, sugar.

Hehe, sweetie, I don't ever have to worry 'bout my collection of collars collecting mold. Don't ya concern yourself with nonsense like that. I think it may be time I get one around that pretty neck of yours ;) :-*

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2016, 01:00:38 AM »

Oh really?

Hmmm?

Love,
Chelley

LOL

Oh God no my Love!

I mean....really!!

Thanks Tiff,

Love,
Chelley

Yum I agree Tiff! Maybe we could take turns walking Michelle around fcfs.. You know with her on her hands and knees!

Mmm! Tiffany, that is an excellent idea :) Michelle's getting pretty talkative, I guess it is time for her walk  :D