News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rylie Knight vs. Eva in the ring

• 29 Replies

Offline LameRabbit

Re: Rylie Knight vs. Eva in the ring
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2016, 08:30:41 AM »
StacyB can you defeat Eva ?
Lame

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2016, 12:40:48 PM »
Team Eva

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2016, 02:37:08 PM »
looks like  Rylie is in total control.....can eva  make a comeback :)
the prez tramp

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2016, 06:33:24 PM »
Hell No!! What the fuck Lexi, how could you sanction this?  Why haven't you pulled the plug on this match yet?  We are supposed to be fighting Silks and not each other.  Now I am pissed about what Rylie is doing to my best friend Eva!! Revenge is going to be a bitch!

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2016, 07:10:40 PM »
Hell No!! What the fuck Lexi, how could you sanction this?  Why haven't you pulled the plug on this match yet?  We are supposed to be fighting Silks and not each other.  Now I am pissed about what Rylie is doing to my best friend Eva!! Revenge is going to be a bitch!

I'd like to do this to Carmen
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2016, 10:57:42 PM »

The Tramps tearing themselves apart, sign of a weak leader unlike the Silks :)

Offline SatyriconTypoN

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2016, 04:36:38 AM »
Rylie has Eva up in the reverse inverted bear hug squeezing the life out of her.  She carries the voluptuous Cuban to one of the ring corners and places her thighs over the top rope so Eva is upside down in the corner, but this time her tits against the turnbuckles and ass facing in the ring.  Rylie pulls on Eva's purple bottoms that I am sure have been stretched good as well as totally drenched by Eva's sweat and juices.  The bottoms once again take on the appearance of a thong exposing Eva's tan ass cheeks.

SLAP
SLAP
SLAP
SLAP goes Rylie's hand over bare skin.

She grabs Eva by her thighs and dumps her down onto the mat.

(Ok I do realize that a lot of you reading this don't know pro wrestling moves/submissions so like I have seen Eva and Carmen and some of the others do here I will try to post references to them, or even a youtube clip when I can)

Eva lays on her back, but Rylie comes over and grabs Eva by her knees and spreads them apart while placing her own knee in Eva's crotch in what is simply called a "Kneespread"

http://www.women-wrestling.org/women_wrestling_holds/kneespread.html

"Sing For Me Cuban Bitch!!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

Rylie starts to ram her knee down in Eva's pussy before pulling Eva away from the corner to the center of the ring and flipping her over onto her stomach.  Rylie locks her legs around Eva's and pulls back on Eva's arms like she is going for a Surfboard but instead turns it into a "Persian Carpet Ride".  Rylie slams Eva back and forth into the mat crushing Eva's 36Ds in the mat.

http://www.women-wrestling.org/women_wrestling_holds/persian_carpet_ride.html

"Had Enough?" Rylie asks?

"Yes please stop, let's end this.  You won."

"My time isn't up.  We are only halfway through the time limit and you have a long night ahead of you."

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2016, 03:21:33 PM »
hmmmm ....hav'ent  did'ent expect  this one sided  fight

last time this happened was  when misty   gave me a ass whip.....

ohh never mind .....and I did get even with her  after  that ::)
the prez tramp

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2016, 06:29:18 PM »
Normally i dont get involved with ya Trampy's beating each other up but since Rylies in this one i voted for her :) i hope ya kick Eva's butt Rylie!!! loves ya lots and lots giant sis!

Offline SatyriconTypoN

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2016, 12:06:27 AM »
(eva's added a few votes since I was last on, is she making a comeback?)

At this point in the match, Rylie is just toying with Eva.  She grabs the exhausted Cuban's leg and folds it over her neck and starts to hyper extend it.  Eva's ass arches up in the air as she starts to pull down Eva's wedgied up purple bottoms down.  It takes a few seconds to free the bottoms as they were jammed pretty good up Eva's ass.   "Looks like someone tans in the nude, no tan lines" says Rylie as she continues with a move known as a Stretch Muffler

http://www.women-wrestling.org/women_wrestling_holds/stretch_muffler.html

Rylie releases as Eva taps leaving Eva face first in the mat ass up and exposed.  Rylie rolls Eva over on her back.  "Let's finish where we left off" as Eva's purple bottoms are still covering her partially up front.  Rylie has the same issue as she peels down Eva's bottoms in front as they are riding up her pussy from the earlier front wedgie.  "Phhheeewwww, I think I need to leave these bottoms on, not sure how you can get Carmen to go down on you like she does."  Rylie pulls Eva's purple bikini bottoms completely off as Eva is now completely naked.  She waves them in the air to the cameras around the ring before tossing them aside for later use.  Eva lies on the mat moaning trying to cover her now naked but waxed pussy.  Rylie pulls Eva up by her hair and goes to whip her into the ropes, but Eva suddenly reverses the whip to send Rylie into the ropes.  It is almost as if Eva getting stripped naked lit a spark in her and she is going to try to make a comeback.  Rylie bounces off of the ropes as Eva gathers all her strength and turns around leaping in the air slamming her ass into Rylie's face on the rebound knocking Rylie on her ass for the first time tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UvY-HOmDS0

This actually has Rylie stunned as Eva quickly pulls Rylie up by her hair and whips her to the corner.  Eva charges the corner as soon as Rylie's back slams into it and splashes Rylie in the corner.  Eva has a sudden surge in momentum as the fight has not completely left her and now being completely naked seems to have freed her.  Rylie falls on her ass in the corner with her head leaning against the turnbuckle.  "Since you wondered how Carmen "can go down on me" you will find out for yourself with a Taste of Cuba.  Enjoy!!" says Eva as she walks to the center of the ring then charges the corner leaping with her legs spread slamming her bare pussy against Rylie's nose and her ass bounces up and down on Rylie's huge tits.  Eva bounces with the corner broncobuster and keeps ramming her pussy into Rylie's face making her enjoy a "Taste of Cuba".  One of Rylie's tits popped out of her hot pink top during the bronco bust as Eva rips off her top completely.  "You call those tits?" she says returning with the catty remarks that Rylie has been hitting her with all night.  "Now for the Main Course Bitch!!" Eva says as she turns around wiggles her ass and shoves it against Rylie's face grinding and doing a Salsa dance.  Rylie bats away at her nose and mouth after Eva grinds her ass against her face.  Either this wore Rylie out and humiliated her giving Eva a psychological advantage and a game changer or this just pissed the blonde off more.

Eva is confident now that she can put the blonde away as she pulls Rylie out of the corner and leaves her laid out on the mat a few feet from the turnbuckles.  Eva climbs up the inside of the ropes facing out of the ring, her back to Rylie.  Eva gets to the top rope and prepares to give Rylie her finisher "The Havana Moonrise" top rope moonsault.  Eva stops to take a breath for a minute.  If she lands this right she could land with her crotch over Rylie's face laying across her.  Her 145 lbs might be enough to hit Rylie and knock her out if not stun her so Eva could then set up for a bigger knock out move next.  Eva smiles with confidence as she pauses for a moment on the top rope.

To be continued.  Does Eva have the momentum now to turn it around?

Offline Crusher_Carrie

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2016, 09:56:44 PM »
Easy win for rylie
The Crusher ;)

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2016, 10:47:16 PM »
Well both are very fit and strong, but the extra height, weight and muscle certainly give an edge to Rylie, but never count us smaller...errr...if Eva can be considered smaller...gals out.  I give the nod to Rylie only cause I know her, but I think Eva will give her fits and make her earn it.    ;D

Offline SatyriconTypoN

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2016, 07:23:10 AM »
Eva is standing on the top rope preparing for her moonsault on Rylie who is laying in front of the turnbuckle.  Eva trying to get her confidence up after a little momentum shift in her favor is taking a little bit too long to hit it.  Rylie gets to her feet and shakes the top rope which causes Eva to lose balance and land hard crotched on the post.  Eva screams as her eyes cross and roll back.  Rylie grabs Eva by her hair pulling her backwards but not off of the turnbuckle.  The back of Eva's knees hook over the top rope leaving Eva to hang upside down again in the dreaded tree of WHOA!.  Rylie hooks Eva's ankles together under the ropes.  "Don't ever think of sticking that nasty stinky pussy in my face again!" Rylie yells as she raises up her hand above her head driving an open handed slap down to Eva's naked pussy.  Rylie does it again making Eva scream as her hands go up to cover herself.  "Oh you are getting off on this?" Rylie asks. "let me help you honey!!"  Rylie starts to rub Eva's pussy making the Cuban moan as Eva tries to remove Rylie's hand from her pussy.  "Oh so you want to do the touching? yeah no one else wants to come near it!!"  Rylie grabs Eva by her hand and forces Eva's fingers into her own pussy rubbing her all around.  Eva is at a point that she can't resist right now as she is forced to finger herself.  "Oh yeah I can see and smell your excitement now!" says Rylie.  Rylie sends a baseball slide dropkick to Eva's head knocking Eva loopy if not completely out.  Rylie grabs Eva's hand again and sticks it in her own pussy fingering herself some more.  "Ok open your mouth Bitch, time to taste yourself.  You get to taste what Carmen tastes all the time.  She must love the taste of week old Cuban seafood!"  "Noooooo!!!!" Screams Eva, but she is silenced when her fingers get shoved into her mouth.  "Look at those nipples getting aroused!" Rylie says as she reaches down and clamps onto Eva's tits squeezing them and pulling Eva up from the turnbuckle so that her back is parallel to the mat before slamming Eva back down against the turnbuckle as Eva continues to hang upside down.  Rylie grabs Eva again by her tits and pulls her up, but this time Rylie ducks under Eva and lifts her across her shoulders in a torture rack.

Rylie carries the pretty much defeated Cuban over her shoulders around the ring pulling down on her chin.  "Eva, don't you do some sort of move like this?"  Rylie repositions her right hand around Eva's pussy and digs her nails in a crotch claw while her left arm is wrapped around Eva's neck and twisting her left tit all the while Eva is in the torture rack.  "PLEASE NOOOOOOO!!!!! I GIVE!!!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eva screams.   "This is much too fun and after you shoved your nasty pussy and ass in my face you are really going to get some payback!"  Rylie lifts Eva up tits up over her head by placing her hand in Eva's ass and upper back by pressing her up in the air before dropping Eva back first across her knee into an over the knee back breaker!!!  "SCREAM EVA!!!" Rylie yells.  Eva does just that with a deafening scream as her body is bent over Rylie's leg in ways it isn't meant to be.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2016, 01:13:35 AM »
congratulations  to Rylie  for an impressive  win :)...this was the return

of our tramp fight of the week...we gave it a tweak[kind of like Rylie gave eva}

a big  thanks  to evangelina  for being a part  of the first fight of the month

and a big thanks  to   satyricon  typol     for making a fun write up  of the match.                                  
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 01:16:14 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline SatyriconTypoN

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2016, 10:33:25 PM »
Eva vs. Rylie final installment

With Eva bent over Rylie's leg in a backbreaker and Eva making deafening screams, Rylie gets tired of hearing her and picks her back up again across her chest, her finger sliding into Eva as she carries her around.  Rylie suddenly takes Eva by her crotch and one of her bare tits and presses her up above her head.  Rylie has Eva lifted full arm extension in front of one of the remote cameras with her fingers penetrating into Eva's pussy as she is lifted overhead.  Rylie walks to the side of the ring and drops Eva pussy first onto the top rope.  Eva bounces up and down on the rope as her eyes and mouth are open wide and she appears to be riding a bucking bronco.  Rylie makes it more painful for Eva by shaking the rope up and down causing Eva to bounce on it.  "Lexi is going to have to get someone in here to really sanitize this ring after all your sweat and juices have been left all over our Tramps wrestling ring.  Plus this room reeks of a Havana Whore House or would that be a Havana fish market? all smell the same."  Rylie gives the rope a big jolt sending Eva flying into ring center and landing in an awkward matchbook position ass up in the air, left folded over her body.  "Ah, you are in your usual position"

Rylie sees a great opportunity here and wraps her legs around Eva's left leg and takes Eva's right leg spreading it apart.  Rylie lays on Eva's right leg as Eva is being given a "Spladle" a submission hold often used in amateur wrestling

http://www.women-wrestling.org/women_wrestling_holds/spladle.html

Rylie pulls back on Eva's leg.  Eva must be very flexible because her own pussy starts to smack against her face while Rylie pulls on her legs.  "Oh so you want to lick yourself don't you Eva?" asks Rylie.  "Nooooooo, let me go!!!!" says Eva.  After doing this for a couple more minutes, Rylie releases Eva but Eva seems stuck in that position.  "Oh you really like being in that position don't you?" asks Rylie.  Rylie unfolds Eva, picks her up by her hair and scoops her up over her shoulders then positions the voluptuous Cuban into a tombstone position so that they are standing in almost a 69.  Rylie drops to her knees tombstone piledriving Eva into the mat.  Eva falls in a motionless heap on the mat and lies spread eagle possibly unconscious.  Rylie slaps Eva's face.  "Wake up, I need you to be awake for this part then you will get to have a nice long sleep!" Rylie says as Eva groggily opens her eyes.  Rylie wraps her legs around Eva's thighs spreading them apart in a grapevine pin.  Rylie moves her ankles to lock with Eva's ankles to spread Eva's legs very wide.  Rylie lowers her tits down over Eva's face. Eva tries to resist at first but she is too weak from the beating and previously being knocked out by the tombstone.  It doesn't take Eva that long to pass out from the breast smother.  Rylie keeps the breast smother applied for a few more minutes while Eva lies limp and unconscious on the mat.

Rylie gets up and admires her work as Eva lies completely KO'd, her hair soaked and sticking to the side of her face, even her breasts.  Eva's arms and legs splayed way out like a starfish.   Rylie places her foot on the defeated squashed Eva's stomach and strikes a pose to the cameras set up around the ring.   Rylie has done this pose over many Silks before, now she is posing over a former Silk and her physically strongest Tramp rival.  A still frame of this will go up in the Tramp's trophy room.  However this will for sure make Eva feel uneasy whenever she is in the Tramps Trophy Room and sees this picture hanging up on the wall.  Fortunately for Eva, from the angle that Rylie is facing, you really can't see Eva's face as her head is tilted to the side, her black hair covering her face from any of the lenses.  It won't take much to figure out it is Eva though as there is no one else that fits her description on the current Silks, Girly Girls or even the Tramps roster with her long black hair, olive skin and big soft curvy body.  Even worse from this angle Eva's pussy is on full display between her legs spread more than 90 degrees apart giving a rated XXX view.  Rylie walks away from Eva to retrieve Eva's purple bikini.  Eva is proud of that bikini doing Tramp's promo shots in it, posing in it for other shots and wrestling a lot in it.  Rylie sees this infamous bikini as a nice trophy for her private collection of those that she defeated.  Rylie picks up Eva's top and tucks it in the side of her own hot pink bottoms.  
She then retrieves Eva's sweat soaked purple bottoms and picks them up.  While standing in front of the camera she opens them up and takes a sniff, makes a foul face “Yuck, these bikini bottoms are too stinky for the collection. I have a perfect place for them!”  Rylie walks over to Eva, straightens Eva's head on the mat and stuffs the purple bottoms deep into Eva's mouth as she is so out of it she doesn't even gag.  “Enjoy the taste Eva” says Rylie as she strikes another pose over Eva.  Rylie rolls Eva to the side of the ring before exiting the ring herself.  She lifts Eva over her right shoulder like a sack of potatoes, Eva's head hanging down her back and holding Eva by her thigh.  Eva's pussy resting on her right shoulder blade with her big ass pointing skyward.  Rylie walks up to the camera with Eva on her shoulder and strikes a pose “Now for some more fun that will not be filmed”.  The scene ends with Rylie carrying the still unconscious Eva out of the Tramps gym through the door and down the hall.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 10:34:06 PM by SatyriconTypoN »