News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Polish_Muscle vs Tracy S

• 103 Replies

Offline Muscle_Queen_Period

• Meet the Real Muscle Queen
Re: Polish_Muscle vs Tracy S
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2016, 01:05:39 AM »
I stand up and look down on the Crusher who is still seated.  It appears that some people are without social manners, but I'm willing to educate if I have to.  I put my hands on my hips to see what this big blonde does now....... ;)
No whimpering as you submit.  You tried....You failed

Offline Crusher_Carrie

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2016, 01:09:20 AM »
cmon queen! where you at! step into a private gauntlet with me ;) no crowd! just woman to woman or should  I say the real muscle queen humbling the false little muscle princess claiming to be a queen ;)
The Crusher ;)

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2016, 01:24:50 AM »
Wow! Seems there's no stooping these two muscle bound monsters now this is gonna happen!

I consider both these ladies my friends and muscle queens. But who would dominat who? If they were to contest each other in various test of strengths I honestly can't tell who would get the best of who!
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2016, 03:13:33 AM »
*crunching my Skinny Pop feverishly as I watchly intentionally as two Glamazon Babes are about to battle*

I'm #TeamCarrie but that's because she and I our friends. I have not had the pleasure of meeting the other powerhouse.

Let me join you sister. Maybe I can actually enjoy this match first before mine gets under way. The match between myself and my gorgeous opponent Tracy S has been put on hold indefinitely.

*orders a diet Dr.Pepper and gluten free slice of pizza*
Brunette bimbos face me!

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2016, 03:52:40 AM »
*crunching my Skinny Pop feverishly as I watchly intentionally as two Glamazon Babes are about to battle*

I'm #TeamCarrie but that's because she and I our friends. I have not had the pleasure of meeting the other powerhouse.

Let me join you sister. Maybe I can actually enjoy this match first before mine gets under way. The match between myself and my gorgeous opponent Tracy S has been put on hold indefinitely.

I wasn't about to take anything away from this match between the two, but this muscle bound babe wants it no other way than for the two of us to go somewhere and discuss our issues.  I'll have time to get back and watch this match I paid good money for but, in the meantime, I need to teach someone some manners......I point to the exit door......"Lead the way"

Offline Crusher_Carrie

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2016, 04:31:29 AM »
ok then lets head to the yahoo gauntlet ;) just the two of us so we can settle this :*
The Crusher ;)

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2016, 05:08:15 AM »

*points to a ringside seat right next to me*

* smiles at your warmly kindness to sit next to you at one of the best seats in the house* :)
Brunette bimbos face me!

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2016, 06:00:26 AM »
I see Polish_Queen leave the ring and sit down next to her friend Karen, like they are going to watch a show here tonight.  I don't see Tracy S anywhere in sight, so I look back over at my adversary.  Still want to go woman to woman in private, or do you want to step into this ring and give the spectators a little preliminary match for their entertainment ?

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2016, 07:40:08 AM »
*I turn to look at the sound of a door opening in the far left.. it's TRACY S! Very fashionably late, I spill out my diet Dr.Pepper from from my mouth at the surprised sight of her arrival. I give my uneaten gluten free pizza to Karen(who was lovely btw!) Jump from my chair and make a mad dash to the ring. Ready to get this started if we're really doing this.*

We all know it's not all about being strong and muscular honey. It takes great footwork, technique, boxing is fundamentally a war of strategy. You have to know when to take shots at your opponent and when to back off to avoid contacted body and headshots yourself
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2016, 04:35:12 PM »

This is my kind of fight. I think this is soooooo very hot. These two very beautiful woman raising their fists up and fist fighting to a humiliating end. I don't always follow polls in the stories I write, and I think I could write a very hot, exciting story about these two women fighting.

Offline Crusher_Carrie

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2016, 07:26:37 PM »
guess the match is back on? ill be wating for the fake muscle queen in the back so we can privately settle this like real women ;)
The Crusher ;)

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2016, 09:49:13 PM »
guess the match is back on? ill be wating for the fake muscle queen in the back so we can privately settle this like real women ;)

I do believe so Crusher Carrie. So your highness and Muscle Queen will have to settle "your differents" in a more "intimate secluded" area.
Brunette bimbos face me!

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2016, 11:14:50 PM »

Yes.......from what I've heard, they have a spare ring set up in the rear area of this arena.  We can let Polish and Tracy entertain the crowd out here but, in the back, it will only be you and me, girl.... :o

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2016, 12:15:05 AM »

Yes.......from what I've heard, they have a spare ring set up in the rear area of this arena.  We can let Polish and Tracy entertain the crowd out here but, in the back, it will only be you and me, girl.... :o

Two matches going on in a ring. Only difference is Carrie and Muscle Queen will rumble each other behind closed private doors. No 500+ eyes glued to the ring. No roar of the crowd or cheers for there favorite girl. All they will hear is the shuffle of there feet on the mat. The sound of two heavy muscular ladies clashing in the ring, their cries of triumph and frustration echoing through the empty area as one gains the upper hand... only to thwarted when the other rival gets the upper hand now. This should be a very evenly match I'm definitely looking foward to.
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline Crusher_Carrie

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2016, 12:20:19 AM »

see ya back there little girl ;)
The Crusher ;)