News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Polish_Muscle vs Tracy S

• 103 Replies

Offline polish_ muscle

Re: Polish_Muscle vs Tracy S
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2016, 06:52:07 PM »
Lol sorry muscle queen if me and the Karen babe's are distracting... understand she's distracting me right now. She keeps going the way she is one or both of us is gonna start purrrrring

I wonder who Karen is gonna chew on next when she runs out of skinny pop.....

*shows my bag is starting to get empty* "Well you are the thing closest to me now once I finish this which is edible...and frankly looks delicious' *puts another handful of Skinny Pop in my mouth as I chew slowly licking my lips as I wink at my Polish Brat*

*my polish bratz? Already laying claim to me I see lol. If I'm on the line I don't think muscle queen or crusher Carrie would have a chance against Karen ;)
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2016, 10:03:43 PM »
 @Karen fighting Lol, getting past around I see. But I think once you get even a fraction of a small taste of me honey I'll have you stuck to my womanly charms  :-*
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2016, 10:41:25 PM »
@Karen fighting Lol, getting past around I see. But I think once you get even a fraction of a small taste of me honey I'll have you stuck to my womanly charms  :-*

I already am *snuggles against you* waiting for all the action below.

Smiles warmly at your move, I snuggle up closer to towards you as we hook arms, feeling one another biceps side by side... where is crusher Carrie btw?
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline Muscle_Queen_Period

• Meet the Real Muscle Queen
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2016, 11:08:43 PM »
**Almost drops my can of diet root beer** Oh my....there is a match of it's on going on up there  ;)
No whimpering as you submit.  You tried....You failed

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2016, 11:17:39 PM »
**Almost drops my can of diet root beer** Oh my....there is a match of it's on going on up there  ;)

Match? There is no match up here. Only a match of wills to resist jumping each other so we can focus on the two feminine muscular beasts about to collide and clash, it's not everyday you get two equal rivals of this caliber
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2016, 06:30:42 AM »
"Yeah what she said Diane" as I lean my chin on my Polish Brat's might shoulder as I give her a soft kiss on the cheek as I run her powerful body as we wait patiently for Carrie to enter...but our panting is coming slightly deeper.

I let you rest your head on my shoulder like I'm a comfort pillow as I have butterflies in my stomach. I reach my fingers towards yours and spread them to slip past to interlock like two lovers enjoy a beautiful scenery... a scenery that's about to be engulfed in beautiful violence that hopeful doesn't get to out of control. Don't want to see nobody getting seriously hurt here.
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline GrappleGirlLaura

« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2016, 08:41:02 AM »
Congrats to Polish_Muscle in winning the boxing poll........but wait....do I see another battle brewing here between Crusher_Carrie and Muscle_Queen ?  I'm trying to ignore the after-match stuff going on between Karen and Polish_Muscle up there........where does one buy tickets to see the two muscular beauties tear each other down ?  ;D
Rough & tough action

« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2016, 09:03:24 AM »
WHERE IS CRUSHER_CARRIE ?   GRRRRRRRRRRTRRR

Offline AneKa

« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2016, 05:33:10 PM »
my vote for Tracy...even very close

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2016, 06:27:31 PM »
Congrats to Polish_Muscle in winning the boxing poll........but wait....do I see another battle brewing here between Crusher_Carrie and Muscle_Queen ?  I'm trying to ignore the after-match stuff going on between Karen and Polish_Muscle up there........where does one buy tickets to see the two muscular beauties tear each other down ?  ;D

Sorry dear no tickets. This is a closed circuit non special event. Crusher Carrie and Muscle Queen don't care for fame glory riches . All they want is for their rival to admit there the better and true muscle queen and for the other formidable opponent to be the little girl and slave to the other..

Personally I truly see a very rare equal rivals trading numerous victories and defeats back and forth. I honestly can't tell who's the rightful muscle queen here there so evenly matched.
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2016, 10:01:49 PM »
Hmmm Crusher Carrie gas been absent for a good 3 days now. Is she proving she's the little girl by default? I think what happened was she got a real up close of Muscle Queen in the ring and realized she didn't want to part of it and ran off like a little girl
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2016, 10:08:19 PM »
I take one of my hands off of my Polish Brat's slender hands for a few seconds as I reach into my bag and pull out a blanket and gently lay it across out hot bodies before my other hand finds her again as our fingers lock together gently just like other bodies which are now under the blanket so nobody can see and we can stay warmer as a chill as enter the arena anticipating two ultimate amazons doing better.

"I don't hun. Carrie has racked up three slaves in the matter of days but even that shouldn't be keeping her from doing battle with you...I mean should it?" I ask Polish Brat as my chin once again rests against her mighty shoulder.

And if the battle does get under way and they happen to be looking up in the rafters. If you see the blanket constantly moving up and down... yeah your 90% right on thinking what we're doing ;)
Brunette bimbos face me!

« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2016, 10:21:30 PM »
I take one of my hands off of my Polish Brat's slender hands for a few seconds as I reach into my bag and pull out a blanket and gently lay it across out hot bodies before my other hand finds her again as our fingers lock together gently just like other bodies which are now under the blanket so nobody can see and we can stay warmer as a chill as enter the arena anticipating two ultimate amazons doing better.

"I don't hun. Carrie has racked up three slaves in the matter of days but even that shouldn't be keeping her from doing battle with you...I mean should it?" I ask Polish Brat as my chin once again rests against her mighty shoulder.

And if the battle does get under way and they happen to be looking up in the rafters. If you see the blanket constantly moving up and down... yeah your 90% right on thinking what we're doing ;)

You naughty girls, you......In all fairness to my worthy opponent, "Little" Crusher and I have spoken today.  I understand IRL can be hectic, which is probably why she hasn't been here much in the last few days.  But, according to what we have discussed, This night WILL be the night that Crusher Carrie and Muscle Queen finally step up to each other in the ring and lock up in a true test of strength and wills.  I don't have any idea how intense and rough the match will be, but it appears that we are both determined to NOT be the one who doesn't get her arm raised in victory in the end.  So, Polish_Muscle and Karen, sit tight, take a deep breath and wait for the opening CLASH.  This one should be one to remember.... ;)

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2016, 01:20:46 AM »
*begins to move around underneath the blanket but only my Polish Brat knows I'm doing as I clap a bit*"Good to hear Carrie is done breaking bitches and wants to try and break a Goddess in Diane" I say I snuggle more against my lady in the rafters with me!  ;)

Hehe mmmm how is it possible your clapping with one hand, owwww I know ;p.. gosh with these blaring lights, this blanket, and this gorgeous amazing hot woman... it's getting quite "heated" under here with these street clothes. I think we should strip down to something more.... comfortable honey. What do you say?
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline Crusher_Carrie

« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2016, 05:48:03 AM »
Tomorrow this shall end ;)  I stepped away from the arena with some IRL friends and things got hectic so I'm alittle out of it rn ;*
The Crusher ;)