News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Session report: Lolita at MWM (May 2016)

• 0 Replies

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Session report: Lolita at MWM (May 2016)
« on: May 14, 2016, 03:44:28 PM »
Friday 13th Part 6

Lolita 4-0 Spidey

Lolita is only doing sessions with guys she knows and I am privileged to be one of those lucky guys.  Today was the 17th match that I have had with her since we first took each other on in 2012.  Today’s match was the 6th match in the series of Friday 13th sessions that I have been doing since December 2013 and today we decided to make it a 90 minute match.  I arrived early and enjoyed the sunshine, soon Cam arrived followed by Lolita.  We changed into gis and had some photos taken before the match started; it was very colourful with me in my red gi and Spiderman mask while Lolita was in royal blue gi.  During the chat before the match, Lolita had been saying I might have a chance today, she does not feel as strong as usual and so on – well she got me down just after we had locked up and immediately had me tapping to a neck hold.  Back on our knees and exactly the same thing happened again and Lolita was 2-0 up after only a minute.  With the match scheduled for 90 minutes I was in danger of submitting 100 times at this rate.  I managed to defend much better for the next hour, the key was to avoid getting in a neck hold at the outset of the round.  Lolita was using Thai grips and was still determined to get my neck, but I manages to keep her arms below at least one of mine.  Once on the ground, she positioned herself on top in a way that I could not roll her onto her back.  I tried with all my might to pull her across my chest but it was useless, I could not even budge her an in to even start building momentum to roll on top.  I had to be alert to every minor positional adjustment that Lolita was making because she was looking for ways to get a submission hold on.  I managed to avoid grapevines, americanas and breast smothers.  Close to the 60 minute mark, Lolita made it 3-0, my body and legs were isolated behind her and she had my neck.  She kept her legs tucked in and every time I tried to get her legs with one of mine, she rotated on the mats with me following.  We did at least ten 360 degree full rotations, joking that we were cleaning the floor.  Lolita was gradually able to get the neck hold tighter and tighter.  I was unable to get onto my knees to pull myself up and elected instead to get on my back and push up with my heels to try and alleviate the pain in my neck but ended up back down on my side.  Lolita squeezed the neck hold again and I tapped for 3-0.  I put in a good effort for the final 30 minutes but Lolita got on top, working her way up onto my chest in a school girl pin position.  I was hoping to escape out the back but she kept her behind solidly pressed to my chest and her legs tight into my head.  She reached behind my head with both hands and rolled me into a head scissors.  She squeezed and I could feel it right on my jaw bone, I held out concentrating on the pain and seeing if I could keep it at the same level and maybe survive.  However, I had to tap and the match ended 4-0 to Lolita.  I was not able to apply my half-guard Spider-defence once during the match.  Lolita knows my wrestling style better than anyone and executed her game plan very well today. 

After the match, we got changed and had a great chat.  I love the looks I get walking down the street with Cam and Lolita, everyone thinking what has Spidey got that I haven’t got?  A big hug with Lolita before she headed home then Cam and I made a trip to Camden, great to catch up with everything that is happening at MWM. Anyone who thinks that Cam is somehow fake or false when it comes to session wrestling should think again.  The plans and hard work she is putting in to take this seen to higher and higher levels is fantastic.  Keep it up Cam, I really appreciate your efforts.  Thanks Lolita for another brilliant session.  It’s always wonderful to see you.
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.