News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

carolann v lisa... oil wrestling

• 91 Replies

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
Re: carolann v lisa... oil wrestling
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2016, 08:09:16 PM »
keep the votes coming guys, just a couple of days left in this poll , how do you see us as the match goes on.?  both going at it like wildcats, a much slower more erotic end.?  forget pics etc, who do you think would win and how...loving your comments and and votes...xxx

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2016, 08:43:30 PM »
keep that mud warm and gloopy rork,  myself and carolann will be in that mud pit by the end of the week..xx

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2016, 10:16:00 PM »
i know lisa rather well, and i think if this were in real life lisa would win...lisa is a feisty little thing and I'm sure come any mud fight between the ladies , lisa just might cause a wee upset....xx

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2016, 10:16:37 PM »
Lisa,  I am more than willing to take you on in the mud with nothing on !   Rules?  well I'm not into vicious blood baths!  However, Groping, Mild slapping, hair pull, slaps are ok to gain or retain control. Most of the damage should be done using our "assets"...our bodies.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2016, 10:27:30 PM »
Attention Voters!

Only a few days left with this poll !  Please let Lisa and I know how you see this match ending. Who ultimately wins and how?  Let you imagination run wild !!! Does Lisa pin Carolann late in the match for a 10 count?  Does Carolann submit Lisa aka MudVixen...or it a the other way around? What is or are the finishing hold/s?

Let us know,,,,it's not over yet!!

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2016, 07:03:06 PM »
Looks like I started something when I said "let your imagination run wild"    LOL

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2016, 07:22:43 PM »
lol @ rork  so you want to see myself and carolann wrestle in honey.?    hehe...mmmmm  2 queen bees wrestling in honey, but who will get the honeycomb ?  lol.....xx

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2016, 08:11:59 PM »
OMG Carolann and Lisa wrestling naked in the mud. What a sight that would be, two beautiful and sexy women wrestling woman to woman.

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2016, 08:15:26 PM »
thats true rork, so let it run full steam..lol...

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2016, 08:37:39 PM »
we can only hope rork..lol  xx

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2016, 05:45:46 PM »
Well the voters have spoken. After a long battle I was declared the winner. Kudos to Lisa for accepting my invitation in my oil pit. She gave me quite a battle.

Lisa aka Mudvixen as requested a mud wrestling rematch. Eventhough, I have no mud experience it is only fair that I accept to her challenge in her favorite venue.

A new poll will be appearing in the near future  Carolann vs Lisa - mud wrestling

Thank you all for participating !!

Carolann xxxx

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2016, 06:15:46 PM »
It might get a little bit more intense in the "rematch"    ;D

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2016, 06:17:24 PM »
Will there be less attire in the mud? I sure hope so.

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2016, 08:56:23 PM »
Carolann wins

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2016, 12:31:21 AM »
Thank you for your feedback RikkiOcean, much appreciated. This type of feedback motivates Lisa and I to put on a good show for the FCF members. Your assessment of the match was right on. Eventhough Lisa had no oil experience she took me to my physical limits. Neither was able to pin or submit the other.  The voters gave me more votes - I ended up winning on "points"...split decision. Everyone wants to see a rematch and it will happen very soon - in the mud.