News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

SuiteFights Presents: A Double-Dose of MILA - Las Vegas, NV

• 176 Replies

Offline VideoChatter

Re: SuiteFights Presents: A Double-Dose of MILA - Las Vegas, NV
« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2016, 12:26:02 PM »
Just wanted to remind everyone to check their spam/junk folders in case you don't see your links in the inbox.

Thanks Steve, not only great content but speedy turn around!

Thanks for producing what we have been looking for from producers

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2016, 12:56:35 PM »
Each of us have our own preference to what is done in a catfight I hate wrestling holds chokes and scissors some love it. I don't mind hairpulling just not the whole time. When I watch the lexi vs jemma fight I only look at the stare down then skip to the lexi vs victoria fight and watch that far more interesting to me. Some will love the lexi vs jemma fight because they love hairpulling each to there own. But when your running a business you have to appeal to the majority if the majority feels reform is needed you reform.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 01:00:20 PM by Driver47 »

Mandarin

« Reply #137 on: June 22, 2016, 02:48:47 PM »
I believe the sponsors will get our full videos today.  Does anyone know if we will get one today and one tomorrow or both today?

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #138 on: June 22, 2016, 03:40:03 PM »
I believe the sponsors will get our full videos today.  Does anyone know if we will get one today and one tomorrow or both today?

Since getting back from Vegas, I haven't had as much time to work on the fights as I would've liked.

I plan to send out a rough edit of MILA vs KAT tonight, followed by MILA vs SARAH tomorrow evening. I will follow up with "full" edits ASAP. Basically they're the full fights without any intro/music.

There's also the matter of the extra goodies I'm including for all of you as well. Those are almost done.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #139 on: June 22, 2016, 07:10:16 PM »
Nice one steve can't wait to see them way to keep us salivating thought at the lips yes we want to see kat vs Mila but you know we want Mila vs Sarah now! Lol but it's all good a little extra wait adds to the excitement. Sure they'll both be fantastic to your usual hIgh standards onwards and upwards.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #140 on: June 23, 2016, 05:28:54 AM »
{[ STATUS UPDATE ]}

Good news! The FULL edit of MILA vs KAT will be going out tonight as soon as it is uploaded. In the meantime, sponsors can enjoy part 1 of the extra bonus goodies that have been sent out - post match shower videos of both MILA and KAT!

I will do my best to get MILA vs SARAH out in a timely matter, but it is easily the longest match I've ever shot. It may be sometime Friday night before it is ready. My sincerest apologies for the poor planning surrounding this event.  Perhaps I will offer the next event at a discount as compensation.

Once MvS is distributed, I will concentrate on the remaining goodies.

Thank you all for your patience this week.

Offline bnmvcxz1

« Reply #141 on: June 23, 2016, 05:33:13 AM »
All right Steve you are very professional, congrats we wait until you send the files, keep up the good work

you are the best!!!!!!

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #142 on: June 23, 2016, 01:30:45 PM »
It sounds like this will be worth waiting for

Looking forward to receiving the fights steve

Sounds like they were awesome

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #143 on: June 23, 2016, 02:20:48 PM »
Just saw Mila Kat fight, its gonna go Platinum.  No doubt in my mind.  u fellas who dig trash talk are gonna be real happy with this one.   Really rings true these girls really had an immediate and genuine dislike for each other.....cant say alot so as not to spoil your first views, but believe me when I say, he pulled off yet another barn burner.....I luv that as things progress the girls are figuring out what real catfighting entails and whatever hesitation we see from when the girls fight for the firstvtime has been replaced by sheer aggression and force of will, pussies and titties are immediate high value targets with no hesitation, ur gonna luv this one, Well Done Stephan, ur a dream maker for sure.   ;)

Mandarin

« Reply #144 on: June 23, 2016, 03:15:30 PM »
Just watched Kat vs Mila and Great Catfight!!   Both woman know how to catfight and tits and pussies are immediately targeted by both!  This one is intense and it is obvious as waslick said that they do not like each other!!!  Couple that with the fact they are both very attractive and you have a great video!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #145 on: June 23, 2016, 05:56:41 PM »
Just saw Mila Kat fight, its gonna go Platinum.  No doubt in my mind.  u fellas who dig trash talk are gonna be real happy with this one.   Really rings true these girls really had an immediate and genuine dislike for each other.....cant say alot so as not to spoil your first views, but believe me when I say, he pulled off yet another barn burner.....I luv that as things progress the girls are figuring out what real catfighting entails and whatever hesitation we see from when the girls fight for the firstvtime has been replaced by sheer aggression and force of will, pussies and titties are immediate high value targets with no hesitation, ur gonna luv this one, Well Done Stephan, ur a dream maker for sure.   ;)
Legit trash talk is what's been missing in all catfights regardless of what company is producing the fight. Knowing there's true hostility adds so many more levels to the fight. I knew Kat had a bit of an attitude from her comments during her fight with Jemima I was wondering how she would react to Milas out the blue negative twitter comments towards her. I really wish more of these girls would engage in real trash talk and I'm praying the Mila/Brooke marathon has some.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #146 on: June 23, 2016, 08:02:24 PM »
Oh yes Steve this fight has everything great verbal content every tactic a catfighter can use in their arsenal great positioning of one's camera nothing missed. Made to feel like your in the room with them brilliant. Well done ladies Steve you are the man.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #147 on: June 23, 2016, 10:52:52 PM »
Legit trash talk is what's been missing in all catfights regardless of what company is producing the fight. Knowing there's true hostility adds so many more levels to the fight. I knew Kat had a bit of an attitude from her comments during her fight with Jemima I was wondering how she would react to Milas out the blue negative twitter comments towards her. I really wish more of these girls would engage in real trash talk and I'm praying the Mila/Brooke marathon has some.

it can't be forced though, has to be organic as it evidently was here......I'm sure too btw Mila's attitude going in had a lot to do with things. I figured she might have come out with hostility from Kat and Sarah both even for that, but obviously things went in a slightly different direction in end. Really can't wait to see this one for myself (and Sarah/Mila too which I hope had some talking as well somewhere along the way in their marathon battle).
No definitely not forced,  forced conflict before a fight comes off as corny or gimmicky. That's why the Mila/Sarah fight has so much attention and hype because it was organic. To my knowledge I can't recall  2 women competing  in a real catfight with real dislike for each other. If anybody knows of a fight like that let me know.

Offline billy m

« Reply #148 on: June 24, 2016, 03:41:29 AM »
I'd have to say Jemma and Hollie ECNWC did not like each other.

Offline bnmvcxz1

« Reply #149 on: June 24, 2016, 07:31:24 AM »
I just watched the fight, it was very rough, very intense, good trash talking, well done girls Steve you are the best!!!