News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Britney takes on Bridgette: All Out In The Octagon

• 55 Replies

Offline banging bbw sierra

Re: Britney takes on Bridgette: All Out In The Octagon
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2016, 04:28:53 PM »
Bridgette is not afraid to use her fists and is banging Brinteys tits at will.  That will be the difference with these physically even matched little blondes.

Offline britneybeatsya

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2016, 07:13:08 PM »
Bridgette is not afraid to use her fists and is banging Brinteys tits at will.  That will be the difference with these physically even matched little blondes.

And I am not afraid either! If that's what the trashy bitch wants I will give it to her!

Offline Tiffanywrestles18

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2016, 07:22:54 PM »
Great fight so far but Britney is definitely hotter, tougher and better! Come on Britney kick her butt!

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2016, 07:31:41 PM »
Bridgette all the way....... she will wear her down and out. :)

Offline britneybeatsya

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2016, 07:58:46 PM »
What is it with you Ms. Bridgette and hitting my tits?  Are you just that jealous?  I cant help it you're titless!

Arrrrrrrrrgggg!!!!! Ouch!!! Hit my tits one more time you trashy bitch and see what happens!!!!!! I am lifting and driving my legs doing everything in my power to put your ass on this canvas. Everyone watching can see my years of gymnastics in my body and especislly in my legs as every muscle in my much stronger body has a purpose and that purpose is to put you on your back. As I am in every competition I am determined to get on top of you. Wrapped up with you as I work to take you down when I feel a hard thud to my tit. OUCH!!! I instantly pull back. I rip my head and back up breaking your temporary attempted choke hold and I start to step back away and once again to revolt. "OK Britney she knows she is fucked of it goes to the ground.  She is doing everything to keep it standing. Give the trashy  bitch a taste of her own medicine! " Turning red and breathing harder I put my fists up and waive you in "Cmon Slut" then I charge in and slam my body into yours driving you back to the cage and start wildly throwing my right and left fist bashing them into your face every chance I can.  Cmon Ms. Bridgette you wanna throw punches lets go then bitch!

Offline genette catfight queen

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2016, 08:54:03 PM »
Its close and desperation will start to set in. Get ready for it to get dirty and nasty!

Offline lilkristyclaws

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2016, 10:28:40 PM »
B as in Bridgette is so Fn sexy when she is in her zone! Looking so hardcore and strong sexy gurl! Finish her off!!! You totally got this!  :-*

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2016, 12:37:13 AM »
Damn! Still a dead heat and they starting to throw some bombs!  Come on Bridgette take this girl! 

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2016, 12:48:43 AM »
Literally a fight to the finish!!!!! One vote  ???

Offline britneybeatsya

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2016, 01:37:40 AM »
There you go again with that tit envy Ms. Bridgette!!! I warned you about making my big girls your targets!

As it has been the whole fight our bodies are entangled up against the octagon.  I am not trying to say otherwise I am exhausted and spent but if your desire is to be a champion then your desire to win has to surpass your opponents.  Years of competing has taught me to dig deep inside and that is exactly what I will do in this competition.  You bring us into a tight and we clinch.  I am exhausted but this proves to me you are as well. I can feel your chest breathing as my bigger tits and chest engulfs your litttle misquito bumps. You spin my back to the cage and before I can react I am rocked by your uppercuts. "Come on Britney just outlast her!!!! " The strikes take more out of me and I want to fall but sure in hell not falling without this trashy bitch! Knowing how you went bat shit crazy when I was ripping at your hair last time I sink my claws in again. This time using your hair to keep me standing and not falling from your strikes.  As you bend down from the pressure "Now is the only chance you will have Britney!  Use every ounce of energy for this move" I take a deep " Here it goes" I plant my feet and dig my toes in. Teeth clinched together and holding you by your hair I use all of my upper body strength to yank you and at the same time try to do a front flip to toss you by your hair to the ground!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 01:39:33 AM by britneybeatsya »

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2016, 03:39:42 AM »
Come on Britney! You got this! Take it to the nasty whore!!!
xXx

Offline klawukatie

« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2016, 04:11:38 AM »
There you go again with that tit envy Ms. Bridgette!!! I warned you about making my big girls your targets!

As it has been the whole fight our bodies are entangled up against the octagon.  I am not trying to say otherwise I am exhausted and spent but if your desire is to be a champion then your desire to win has to surpass your opponents.  Years of competing has taught me to dig deep inside and that is exactly what I will do in this competition.  You bring us into a tight and we clinch.  I am exhausted but this proves to me you are as well. I can feel your chest breathing as my bigger tits and chest engulfs your litttle misquito bumps. You spin my back to the cage and before I can react I am rocked by your uppercuts. "Come on Britney just outlast her!!!! " The strikes take more out of me and I want to fall but sure in hell not falling without this trashy bitch! Knowing how you went bat shit crazy when I was ripping at your hair last time I sink my claws in again. This time using your hair to keep me standing and not falling from your strikes.  As you bend down from the pressure "Now is the only chance you will have Britney!  Use every ounce of energy for this move" I take a deep " Here it goes" I plant my feet and dig my toes in. Teeth clinched together and holding you by your hair I use all of my upper body strength to yank you and at the same time try to do a front flip to toss you by your hair to the ground!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH

Wow!!!!!! Freaking awesome move Britney!  I can just hear the crowd roar as you just might of applied the move that turned the table and took control of the fight!

Offline Emmapins123

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2016, 06:27:19 AM »
Awesome comments, Awesome back and forth. Just all around Awesome!!! Window is slowly closing so get your final votes in Ya all!!!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2016, 04:39:12 PM »

Our nearly naked  bodies still wrapped around each other. Both of soaked and slick and the fatigue is starting to set in as our chests heave up and down as each breath is deeper. The audience on its feet and screaming for their fighter as it is clear to everyone one of us will not be able to continue shortly. My uppercuts slam into you with a thud/slap of wet flesh on flesh. I hear you grunt out and hoping you go down but instead keep yourself standing by latching onto my hair. My faces winced with pain as you apply your weight. UHHHH!!!! GIVE IT UP YOU LITTLE FCKN BITCH!!!  I try to pry my back up and you surprise me as you  thrust foward and jerk me by my hair.  Given your fatigue you dont get the likely effect of flipping me by my hair but non the less it forces me to do a front summersault. We land on the canvas my scalp on fire.  I can hear Megan yelling instruction but the crowd is loud. I know I have to move quick. Seeing you rolling towards me I half way get to my knees and lunge ontop of you. My left hand grabs a handful of your hair my right grabs you panties and I rip you up as I work to mount my body ontop of yours Yt  

Oh Hell Yeah!!!!! We got ourselves a catball now!!!

Offline montanamonte

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2016, 09:39:36 PM »
nice, I agree...well except for the shakin' hands part :P