News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfight in a ghost pirate ship. For glory and treasure!

• 38 Replies

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: Catfight in a ghost pirate ship. For glory and treasure!
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2016, 12:40:00 AM »
tumbling and rolling over the bags of grain we topple to the floor
our gasp of anger and pain tell the story along with the sharp sounds of  material being torn and skin being slaped.

I can hear another skirmish   I know that it is tiffany
an errie glow fills the cabin...finally I have a goo view of  who I am fighting...that treasure is mine I hiss..then howl in pain  m hair being torn out.flesh being scratched as my top is torn away

I rip what is left of her top and fling it away
then lunge into her again

I hear a loud crash then what sounds like breaking bones
the glow fades away.only lightening flashes illuminating the room
I see tiffany approaching

then feel claws in my hair from behind
ungh.i groan  then I'm shoved away off mandolyn
I roll to the a wall lightening flashes
tiffany coming at me with but I see mandolyn
rising up behind her

then I hear tiffany groan and can see her sink to her knees

from above I can clearly hear other crew members fighting

next :) >:( >:(

the prez tramp

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2016, 02:27:39 AM »
Determined to keep Lexi down with kicks and stomps, I moved to her swiftly, only to stop dead in my tracks. Something shot up between my legs from behind! I gasped loudly, halting my march as I felt something latching onto my mound! It was.. a HAND! More so a FIST then anything really, I could feel long fingers tightening and clasping at my mound, grasping coldly at my most private region! It came up so suddenly, so abruptly that I had no time to retaliate. Then, just as it arrived, it departed -- that fist dropped like an ANCHOR! Those fingers YANKING down at my mound with such wicked, ruthless intent! I could only snap my head back, my platinum mane whipping behind me as a piercing cry erupted from my gaping mouth!

"AAIIIIEEEEEEE!!"

I collapsed onto my knees in a heap, sheer fiery agony spreading like wildfire from between my thick, toned thighs to echo all across my busty bound frame! I shut my eyes in trembling pain, gritting my teeth to try and numb the discomfort, straining mightily against my ropes. I realized then that I was practically sitting on the harlot's wrist and forearm, and that the bitch was practically breathing down my neck. With an angered growl, I WHIPPED my head back, attempting to strike Mandolyn's face with a reverse headbutt!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2016, 03:47:25 AM »
I don't like headbutting gals, mainly because it rattles me just as badly as it does to the bitch I'm doing it to. The headaches that result after one of those just ain't worth doing em'. But desperate times call for desperate measures, and I made sure to put every bit of force into smacking Mandolyn's head with my own. Clawing at my sex? Yeah, that's definitely as desperate as ya can get!

It paid off, she let go of me and I hear her groan behind me, collapsing onto the ground in a heap. I'm a lil' woozy myself, and I slump onto my side, moaning quietly into the dark. My sex still stings from the bitch's clawing grip, but the headbutt keeps me down for the moment. I just lay there, still bound tightly in the ropes, my head spinning while a dull ache pounds into the back of my skull. After a moment or two I start to regain my bearings, but that's when the crack of lightning flashes the darkened hull -- and the sight of long, slithery TENTACLES flickers into view! I gasp loudly, sitting up and backing hastily into Mandolyn, who's just beginning to rise up behind me.

"Are those, tentacles!?"

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2016, 04:56:15 AM »
I scoot back just enough so I'm pressing against Mandolyn, feeling her hot breath on my bare shoulder as she peers toward the tentacled monstrosity at the front of the hull. Despite the obvious peril we're now facing, I can't help but quiver in silent delight at the feel of her breath on the curve of my neck.. I gasp in fear and press back against her a bit more when I spot that phantom eye darting about in the flash of the lightning. I've sailed these seas for quite sometime now, and not much frightens me anymore.

THIS tentacled creature is unlike anything I've ever seen before. And it is terrifying!

Then, I feel Mandolyn feverishly working on my bonds, undoing the knots that keep me tied up in the ropes. I blink in surprise, genuinely startled that this pirate wench would set me free. But then, when facing a giant ghastly creature like this sickly green sea monster, well.. it's that 'desperate times' scenario all over again, and a desperate time such as this definitely makes strange bedfellows.

Bedfellows..

I let out a deep sigh of relief as the ropes slide off my hands, arms and breasts. It feels so relieving to be free again. I'm grateful for the assistance that Mandolyn offers as she helps me to my wobbly feet, glancing at her sheepishly as her hand rests on my shoulder. My hand absent-mindedly slips around her waist, but soon I follow her worried gaze and the both of us stare down the creature gradually advancing into the hull. I bite my lower lip and just STARE at this thing, the putrid sounds it makes as its tentacles slash and crash about sends unnerving chills down my spine. I nod to Mandolyn as she proclaims we be on the same side now, but quickly cut her a hot glare.

"Wait, Tits? Did ya just call me 'Tits'??"

Suddenly, one of those slimy tentacles ensnares Mandolyn tightly! I let out a cry as she's lifted high into the air, sending her crashing into the ceiling! I cringe as i watch that slimy tentacle curl firmly around her waist, pinning her arms to her sides.

"Mandolyn!" I yell out as it begins to thrash her wildly in the air! I then spot it. Dangling at her side is her cutlass, long, curved and deathly sharp! I send a frantic glance to the slithery beast, wary of the other seven tentacles. Then, I DIVE toward Mandolyn, reaching up to grab hold of her cutlass!

The tentacle suddenly shifts, moving Mandolyn to the left. My hands miss the cutlass, and instead grasps a handful of her wiggling firm butt. I pause for a moment and blink, admiring the firmness in her rear.

"Sorry," I utter shamefully, hastily reaching for her hip to grab hold of the cutlass' hilt. "It's uh, dark in here, afterall. But don't worry, I'll set ya free, lass!" I tear it free from her side and step back, spinning it expertly in the air before I bring it down HARD into the the thick, long tendril of bubbly flesh! The cry that rips free from this feral ghoul is what fuels the worst kind of nightmares! I ignore it's painfilled cry, and bite down on my lower lip, and start to SAW into that torn wound! Then--

"NNGHH!!"

Another tentacle THRUSTS forward and wraps around me! I'm forced to let go of the cutlass as the tentacle thrusts me backward, shaking me about several feet above the floor of the hull! I whip my head back and cry out in anguish as the tentacle wraps tightly about my arms, pinning them to my sides!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 05:12:14 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2016, 05:24:45 AM »
I try to roll and cover as tiffany stomps and kicks at me..the ship list and bounce   suddenly tiffany stops her eyes widen  then she shrieks in pain and shock...as mandolin claws her mound...that causes me to smile

I watch as they thrash and stuggle..I hear the sound as their heads smack togeather making the sound of two empty coconuts, :) they both crumple to the floor dazed..giving me time to recover.

I start to rise tryng to decide  who I should attack first
I raise my right foot to kick at tiffany.and  stop
hearing a strange  squish,squish sound.

I stop peering into the darkness...a flash of lightening
then I see the thing  a long slippery looking tentacle
stretching out probing almost touching me,i back away

mandolyn,and tiffany eyes wide in disbelief at what they were seeing
then another lightening flash  and I catch a glimpse of the whole beast
something straight out of hell it self.

mandolyn shrieks I see the thiig as curled a tentical around her
lifting and dashing her against the ceiling..tiffany springs into action
stabing and sawing the thin with her dagger..it shrieks in pain

I stand unable to move...then the fight shakes me from my immobility
what to do  abandon tiffany,and mandolyn..and leave them to fight the monster

no I cannot do that....I spring to action drawing my dagger joining side by side with tiffany stabing at the cursed beast

the ship rocks  and loosing my balance I fall to my ass
the enraged injured beast uses one of its tenticles
to grab my ankle and starts pulling me to its body  next
the prez tramp

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2016, 01:08:08 AM »
ungh I groan out...being pulled closer to the hideous thing,it's tentacle wraped around my left leg..i kick at it with my free le g...what away to go..a snack for a ghoulish monster

then suddenly to my supprise I see mandolin..her bare boobs bouncing on her chest
her sword in hand moving forwards  stabing, slashing at the beast

just moments  earlier we were locked in our own  secret battle

with each blow of her sword  the thing shrieks..it releases my leg

and I scramble backwards gainng my feet..i draw my pistol

accidently bumping into tiffany who now   there her sword drawn  also stabing and slashing

mandolin jabs at the things eye

I hideous  shriek of pain as it tries and slithers away

green goop exploding from its wounds

I steady my aim and fire

the musket ball imbedding itself in the beast  body

it tries too slither away..then its movements stop

we stop all three  topless breathing hard...the green goo  around our feet

mandolin stands before us seething her sword

me and tiffany  do the same

a silent under standing between us that we still have  an issue

and treasure  t settle between us

then aiiigh I shriek feeling mandolin claw on my breast
tiffany shrieks also  her  girl being twisted

bitch I huff swinging a right slap across her cheek

my scalp roaring in pain feeling tiffany's claw in my hair
next
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2016, 02:05:29 PM »
IMPRESSIVE !!!

BUSTYTIFFANY35 YOUR WINNER!!! 

GREAT job, and battle by TIFFANY, MANDOLYN, and LEXI !!!
Lexi and Mandolyn ... Only one vote behind, giving Tiffany a fight all the way!!

THANKS to all the ladies part of this!!

Hmmmmm think more treasure found after the fight ... The winner, getting the largest share of course!!

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2016, 02:27:14 PM »
thank you to everyone that voted for me

and thanks to mandolyn and tiffany for making it fun

look forward to storm's story :)
the prez tramp

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2016, 07:00:59 AM »
congratulation to the winner and great fights
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!