News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jolene vs Linftr (Linda): It's A Mature War For Cock.

• 54 Replies

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: Jolene vs Linftr (Linda): It's A Mature War For Cock.
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2016, 09:35:37 AM »
Not in a  fully rational state, my feet start flipping and jerking as you slide up my sweaty body  “no, no…you can’t” yet you keep shifting up, your butt rubbing my sore tits making me squeak in pain.  My eyes go large as I get a close up view of your wounded pussy, and a waft of overheated woman.

Trying to shift my head away, I have enough hair left to be used as a handle and am firmly placed and instructed.  I wimper, think of biting, but the pressure on my squashed breasts and the feebleness of my kicking legs argues no.  I groan and make a tentative lap of your tender pussy and get a little shiver from you, and a roar of cheers, jeers and shouts from the crowd.  “LICK IT’.  “GET YOUR TONGUE WORKING”  “IS IT TASTY?”

I look up for mercy, questioningly “have I done it? I have, haven’t I?” but you don’t move.  Writhing, my whole lower body exposed behind you, I nuzzle in to your slick cxnt,  “oh god, it’s wet” as everyone, most importantly you, expect more.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2016, 03:13:19 PM »
Uughhhh, instead of Lucky’s cock, I am burrowing into this cxnt, Jolene’s nasty snatch.   Having to lap and lick, half smothered, there is a light thunk of my head on the carpet as she pushes me away, letting me know I am done with my task.

I have a residue all around my battered face: mouth, chin, nose, everything, and pubes stuck to it.  Ptooi!  As I watch you rise to claim the prize, I feel so beaten and frustrated.

I see Lucky, he is beaming, I can’t believe I went through all this as I start to feel very degradingly naked as I sprawl on the carpet.  Wounded and exhausted I scan the suite for an escape.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2016, 11:50:23 AM »
Having somehow survived my losing fight with Jolene, I have to congratulate her on her hard fought and decisive victory over me.  She was mean and nasty, but maybe I was too.  We were there to win Lucky, and only one of us got him.

It was intense, and I want to thank all those who watched, participated, voted and cheered.  Thanks to Lucky, who set up the poll, and Jolene who gave it her all as we twisted, clawed, kneed and (in my case) bit.  We came close to exhausting each other and I may find other foes before seeking her out again. She is not only tough, but fair.  I hope Lucky is as loyal and faithful to her as always.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2016, 05:09:59 AM »
As much as it pains me to see Linda humiliated, and in so much agony at the hands of Jolene, I realize I must fulfill my obligation to The winner of this hate-filled battle. My balls are blue and aching from forcing myself to stop from ejaculating at least a dozen times during the fight. Now, it's all yours Jolene............I saved it for you. I will fill up your glorious, and victorious pussy to it's brim.

I'm heading to the master suite, Jolene. Cum with me..............cum enjoy the prize you so fiercely fought for. 

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2016, 07:31:12 PM »
thank the two of you for this incredible catfight and the scenario on the whole. I jerked off couple of times during your catfight . nothing better than mature female flesh crushes into each other
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2016, 06:01:52 AM »
thank the two of you for this incredible catfight and the scenario on the whole. I jerked off couple of times during your catfight . nothing better than mature female flesh crushes into each other
Corbin, I hope I was of some assistance.

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2016, 08:08:30 PM »
Corbin, I hope I was of some assistance.
you can be very assured of this fact. as lucky already mentioned after you beginning your stint with helping me;-), couple of guys got lucky having a woman standing besides them. they seem to have joined us after a while
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2016, 08:55:15 PM »
Well, I am glad that my exertions were productive!  Fortunately, not only were Jolene and I skilled and intense fighters, but I (without thinking of it) provided a rear view of 'Irish Pink' that must have driven the guys crazy while I was attacking and displaying the gash of my opponent.  I suppose I should get points for that!

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2016, 03:43:06 AM »
You do Linda, and not only for that that you get points

Offline linftr

• God Member
I am still shaking my head over my duel with Jolene.  One moment, I was scratching her slug like clit like a dog with an itch, the next moment, I was looking up at it and had to salve it’s wounds with my tongue!  In an effort to console me, the fan who had sent me pictures of my last fight forwarded a select batch of this one, saying he thinks the selection caught the true flavor of the brawl.

I think my fan was a little less selective this time, because I had to weed out a few unseemly shots, but all in all I feel this series of photos was about right.  The archtypical face off picture had Jolene, dressed in red brushing her titty against my upright boob garbed in classy black, just before our fight erupted.  Then the second picture was of an upright scramble with me pulling on her dress and revealing her flapping tit, and than an unkempt twat as I pulled her thong high and tight!

We toppled to the carpet, me maneuvering to scissor her waist as she pried herself upwards, boobs dangling, when I obtained a two handed stranglehold on a flopper, and almost tugged it off.  The third picture showed Jolene’s distress and agony from my efforts.  A needless fourth picture showed some maneuvering, but the fifth picture showed me biting down on her boob and her howling as I kicked her away, my eyes were gleaming!

I don’t see the need for the sixth picture, where we both got up minus our dresses, and displaying bruises and scratches, but the seventh shows me charging at Jolene and her trying to fend me off.  The eight pic shows us after Jolene snuck behind me and got her chin rammed and her tummy elbowed.  That is a good one…her mouth all pursed up!  Somehow we ended up face to face and the ninth picture shows Jolene smirking, and her knee peeking thru between my legs as her hands are pulling on something around chest high.  I don’t want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but there should have been a better selection of photos.

The tenth pic has me teaching her a lesson, sawing her thong up hard and plucking pubes. While in some stupid effort for balance, the eleventh picture shows my tits being yanked and a gob of red pubes in the air.

The twelfth shot shows us nude for the first time, our thongs off, red faced and titty scratched, with both of us clutching at our mounds.  I sure must have hurt her!

It got confusing here, because I think my fan's sequencing was wrong.  The thirteenth shot has me wide eyed and open mouthed, as Jolene looks to be going low and dirty, but the fourteenth has me happily jabbing at Jolene’s mound (I was going for her clit!) while the angle made it look like I was waving my bottom at the crowd.  The next to last shot is blurry, lots of motion and I am standing up, facing her down.  Then there is a smiling picture of Jolene’s  face, while all that can be seen of me is some red hair in her hands.  While not of the best quality, I gather my fan was distracted by some of the ‘goings on’ of the mob around him, and forgive him for not getting focused snap shots.

I accept these sixteen photos as a fairly accurate rendering of the ‘Jolene/Linda fight for cock’ and submit them for the historical record.  If anyone has better photos, please offer them for review. ;)