News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Trek Fight - Terry Farrel (Jadzia Dax) vs Nicole de Boer (Ezri Dax)

• 7 Replies

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
Terry Farrel
{alt}
{alt}

Nicole de Boer
{alt}
----------------
JESSICA
----------------

Find me on Trillian as : leonjessyfonty

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
Hot idea but I guess this will be a quite one-sided squash match with Terry mopping the floor with Nicole.

Just the stats

Nicole: 5'4 115lb
Terry: 5'8 140lb

Plus Terry in her Trek years was quite athletic compared to Nicole:

http://images.fandango.com/r98.6/ImageRenderer/1040/650/redesign/static/img/noxsquare.jpg/p22785/images/masterrepository/performer%20images/p22785/terryfarrell-7.jpg
http://cdn23.us3.fansshare.com/photos/terryfarrell/terry-farrell-1191808360.jpg
http://cdn23.us2.fansshare.com/photos/terryfarrell/terry-farrell-333055865.jpg
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
I was trying to challenge the idea that the taller girl wins the fight in fact. Let's see what people think of it :-)
----------------
JESSICA
----------------

Find me on Trillian as : leonjessyfonty

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
A nice catfight on the stage of a Trek Convention - I might write a short match...

Offline Raccoon

• God Member
Hot idea but I guess this will be a quite one-sided squash match with Terry mopping the floor with Nicole.

Just the stats

Nicole: 5'4 115lb
Terry: 5'8 140lb

Terry Farrell is 6ft tall.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Option 6 is funny.

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
My idea of this fight...

{alt}

Nicole: 5'4 115lb 45yo
Terry: 6' 140lb 52yo

Terry lashes out with her long arms and tries to get hold of the much smaller Nicole but the younger actress slips away
barely able to keep her distance from tall Terry.

"You can run as much as you want," giggles Terry not really taking Nicole's challenge seriously.

Suddenly Terry grabs a handful of Nicole's hair and yanks Nicole forcefully toward her. Nicole yelps out in surprise and
staggers along, nearly getting whipped of her feet. Nicole feisty rams her fists into Terry's lower belly. Tall Terry grunting
but not really hurt lets go of Nicole's hair and rams her elbows hard into Nicole's shoulders. Nicole moans out and collapses
to her knees in front of Terry. Terry smiles and crashes her knee brutally into Nicole's chest twice. Poor Nicole is stunned
and as Terry releases her crumbles onto the floor painfully wheezing.

"Fun's not over, tiny," laughs Terry.

Terry steps over Nicole's felled body, plants her feet firmly into Nicole's lower spine before bending down to grab Nicole's
bony wrists and drag the flyweight actress into a painful surfboard hold. Nicole wails out in pain as Terry bends her burning
back by dragging on Nicole's thin twitching arms. Terry's arms visibly far thicker bulge with well-defined muscle as she
also starts to twists Nicole's puny arms while inside the surfboard.

"Gaaaaaaaawd," wails Nicole pitiously as her arms, shoulders and spine burn.

Nicole's head hangs down and lolling from side to side while Terry dominates. After another minute of torture for Nicole
Terry lets the mastered frail actress go. Nicole's head bangs chin first onto the floor. Terry kneels down in front of
Nicole smiling.

"I guess you had enough," states Terry matter of factly grinning at Nicole,"If you beg nicely I will stop to hurt you!"

Nicole very slowly struggles up, her head red with pain and humilation.

"I will not beg!" hisses Nicole beg, who is now sitting on her knees.

"So, another round then," giggles Terry.

But before Terry can stand up Nicole shrieks out and rams Terry down by throwing her full body at her. Terry is taken by
surprise as Nicole pins her arms and starts to ram her sharp little knees into Terry midsection frantically. Terry grunts,
clearly showing signs of pain but grits her teeth. Nicole continues to strike Terry's belly with her knees but Terry forces
up her pinned arms, her biceps looking nearly thicker then Nicole whole skinny arms.

"Stay down!" shrieks Nicole frantically.

Terry slowly moves Nicole's violently trembling arms up and apart while trying to keep her abs flexed against Nicole's knees.
Nicole suddenly grunts and Terry violently bends Nicole's arms back. Nicole's kneestrikes into Terry's throbbing belly stops.
Terry muscles Nicole easily to her side, using her long legs to trap Nicole in a full body scissor while hammerlocking
Nicole's left arm into the small of her back. Nicole just yelps as Terry constricts her powerful thighs around her opponents
soft slender body, pushing the air out of Nicole's lungs while also rearranging Nicole's innards. Nicole moans as she gasps
for air shallowly.

"Do you give?" asks Terry controlling Nicole between her thighs.

Nicole just violently shakes her head and tries to get her feet under her body. Terry just locks her ankles apllying more
pressure onto Nicole's midsection while also dragging now with two hands on Nicole's hammerlocked arm.

"I give, I give," yells Nicole, tears rolling down her face and with her free hand frantically hammerling the floor,"Please
 stop hurting me. Oh, please stoooooop'!"

Offline Marvelcatfights

I love the ending.  Nicole appears way too little on this website.  Hopefully more posters will write stories of her losing!