News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Charity boxing event fight 2

• 3 Replies

Offline Kendo Nagasaki

Charity boxing event fight 2
« on: June 19, 2016, 01:41:32 AM »
Sorry for the delay in posting more polls from the charity boxing event. I only knew the result of two of the fights to begin with and one of those I didn't have a pic of one of the girls taking part. But now I not only have the photos but have been furnished with a brief report of each fight by the girl who put the night together (who coincidentally had a fight with my wife at school and seems to quite like swapping emails with me).

These two were the youngest participants of the night, Elizabeth is 23 and Lauren is 19 (although I think Elizabeth looks the younger of the two!). They were fighting as part of the Georgie v Jade rivalry (Elizabeth is a friend of Georgie's and Lauren is a friend of Jade).

Offline Kendo Nagasaki

Re: Charity boxing event fight 2
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 02:09:14 AM »
As told to me by my wife, her best friend was fighting the girl's older sister (all in the same year at school). My wife intervened to save her friend so the sister (who was three years below) joined in also. The sisters won. Was my wife's only ever fight but she enjoys wrestling with me. The girl who put the event together really loves fighting/wrestling so we've talked about that. However, putting them together for a fight means my wife finding out I've been emailing her and might cause me more problems than having a fantasy fulfilled is worth. Also, the girl doesn't really bear her any lasting animosity, I had to remind her of the fight (she said she'd had "so many").   

Offline Kendo Nagasaki

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 12:19:34 PM »

oh okay.....interesting, so you don't find her making a play for you? just benign emails?

I've seen a pic of her beefcake boyfriend and it wouldn't be worth my while pursuing it even if she was. Her interest seems to be more talking to a guy who wants to talk about women's fighting (I used to date a boxer and a wrestler so have some insight for her, as she'd like to try both). The fact I'm married to a girl she had a fight with 15 years ago turns me on more than her, or so I think.

Offline Kendo Nagasaki

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 05:54:03 AM »
Rosa's report on Lauren v Elizabeth.
"I thought Lauren would win this easy, she really wanted to fight and Elizabeth took a lot of persuading. I think Elizabeth must have wished she hadn't been won round at the end of the first round, Lauren came out as expected with all guns blazing. But I do know Elizabeth does a lot of fitness work and in the second round it was clear that Lauren had puffed herself out a bit and Elizabeth came into it more and more and clearly won the 3rd Round. I thought she'd win it from there but Lauren caught her with a great punch midway through the round and Elizabeth did really well to make the final bell. It was scored a draw, 2 rounds each, which was a bit of a surprise to me as I had Lauren 3-1 but Elizabeth said she couldn't continue in a deciding round, she said she was having trouble breathing. I think Elizabeth thought that meant it would be a draw but the ref raised Lauren''s arm when Elizabeth said no but when that happened I saw Elizabeth say she wanted to fight on after all but Lauren was celebrating the win by then. I have to say I thought Lauren won as her winning rounds were a lot more dominant than Elizabeth's winning rounds and if there was any doubt Jade knocking out George the way she did seemed to give it a feel of a winning night for them. Good fight though."