News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

sexy catfighter contest

• 34 Replies

Offline polish_ muscle

Re: sexy catfighter contest
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2016, 12:59:24 AM »
Thought I interject myself in here real quick then get out of you little pussy cat's way.

This is mainly directed at KatieP. We started our little competition last night which is boiling hot into a rivalry seeing that both of us said this was not done between us. Nothing was settled last night. In fact it only intensified. But make no mistake honey I'm the more fit, stronger, sexier woman between us.Were thinking about doing our own poll and letting the fcf members decide on that. 

this also goes in small part to you other competing ladies on this poll. If your feeling strong and confidante, step on up to the alpha female. We'll see what your truly made of.
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2016, 07:20:34 PM »
Honestly Priya and Anna are the two weakest looking girls in the competition and they both have the biggest mouths!
REally ... i challenged you on profile and shouting on you for fight in yahoo and you are not even showing yourself ...... SO WHO IS COWARD NOW CHLOE?
Not only is Priya soft and a bit fat actually if I was to speak the truth. She is so distracted challenging everyone else I would have her torn to shreds by now, begging me to finish her!

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2016, 08:48:43 PM »
Tara Wild, Elin, KatieP, Rama, Anna the titfighter, soozietussle, busty_priya, Rachel Warren, Busty Asian Apple, SandraFitness and sexymelisa goes to second round
and do no be suprise but in next round one fight wil be a threeway fight because we have 11 ladies....i think that 3 girls who got the least number of votes will face each other...
second round will start during weekend
and Ladies thank you for wonderfull show

Offline KatieP

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2016, 09:55:14 PM »
Good first round, as the girl with the most votes I think I should get to call out my next opponent. So I go for the girl with the second most votes... Elin...
Message me back girl , let's give the voters more pics and attitude so they can choose x

Offline StefanieKTX

• Smarter. Stronger. Hotter. Superior in every way.
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2016, 06:27:43 PM »
I guess I'll be adding you and that body of yours that is"built by hard work, trained for endurance, for strength and making women like [me] cry" to my list of victims and enjoy seeing you have your beta status reinforced. It's been super, super fun watching you try though babe...we should do this again  :-* :-* :-*

Congratulations Apple. I hate losing, but I knew from the start you were going to be a tough battle in my first poll fight. I feel good about giving you a tough contest, at least. You don't usually have to work quite that hard for your wins. You came out on top this time, but yes, I'm happy to face you again... For now, I guess I'm sitting on the sidelines of this tournament, seeing who ends up on top.