News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Contrast between blondes and brunettes

• 24 Replies

Offline Dr Hansen

• God Member
Re: Contrast between blondes and brunettes
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2018, 11:37:40 AM »
5' tall 94 lbs no wonder u get ur ass kicked
Small girls can kick bigger girls ass
Fan of beautifull jobbers

Offline DeeCatt

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2018, 01:06:01 PM »
I had my ass beat good by a smaller blonde.
trillian is DeeCat.

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2018, 07:20:02 PM »
Normaly attracted to Brunettes to be honest if given first choice.
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2018, 05:32:12 PM »
To get impartiality out of the way, my personal preference is redheads with green/hazel eyes. They are as equally an anomaly as blond(e) hair and blue eyes, where the latter first showed up 10 thousand years ago, the former only 3 and 2.5 thousand, and it's the imperfection that gets people's attention.

My personal experience goes against the perception blondes have it all. In fact, from a certain standpoint, beautiful people do need to work twice as hard to get the same appreciation as others do, since they aren't taken seriously. It's like wishing to be the superhero minus that pesky stuff of your parents dying. It's believed they can take the shortcut, but that comes at an insignificant price like getting the Soul Stone (oops, I just admitted to being a nerd).

While neither blonde or brunette, Gamorra and Nebula are very good examples for two people hating each other for things they seemingly have (and discover, they both lack). Given equal footing, the better fighter comes down to strategy, reflexes, fighting style and experience. That being said, the need of women for affirmation and acknowledgment comes from the Stone Age (and ladies, were it not for agriculture, you wouldn't be less stronger or muscular than us) where survival came from the social bond of the community.

Most fights aren't physical for the simple reason many women go for the ethereal gut, the opponent's umbilical cord that binds them to other women. Cut that and you've won without lifting a finger. Who navigates those treacherous waters better has a better position. Way back when (which reminds me, someone should start a harem series) the Turks had the better maps, the Spanish the better ships, but the Dutch the best navigators.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline Jobberfan

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2018, 11:17:02 AM »
5' tall 94 lbs no wonder u get ur ass kicked
Small girls can kick bigger girls ass

If you want to believe that blonds always wins just pick the right brunette opponent  8)
Take any blond and match her up against Frankie Zappitelli and you're bound to see the blond winning  ;D

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2018, 02:52:52 PM »
Red Haired put all the blonde and brunette bitches in angle..

Offline LTBitch

• 6 foot 4inch 142lb
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2018, 02:58:51 AM »
 It is not that blondes are so good, it is that you are so bad.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2018, 06:55:22 PM »
Because:
- Blondes are on average physically stronger. It is a well-known fact that blondes are on average taller.
- Blondes are on average smarter according to this study https://cpb-us-w2.wpmucdn.com/u.osu.edu/dist/0/594/files/2014/03/Published_BlondesPaper-1r9k1z2.pdf
- Blondes are more confident and aggressive according to this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1060195/To-dye-Blondes-really-fun-study-reveals-women-lighter-hair-confidence.html
There is just no way brunettes could compete.

No offense but did you factor in brunettes of other races or just white girls?

Well known fact that blondes are taller?  While us Latinas are not known for being that tall on average, there are quite a few black girls in the WNBA that would dispute that "well known fact"

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2018, 06:27:12 PM »
Dear Evangelina,

I neglected to take up the thread of multiple replies, so instead, I opted for a separate reply, this time on American exceptionalism, especially when it comes to terms not based on science, and this one is quite frequent, as it needlessly offends speakers of Romance languages.

From a scientific standpoint, there is but one human race. The system America is using and nobody else comes from an outdated era when Birth of a Nation was shown to a sitting president who endorsed the KKK. If laws and customs have since now changed somewhat (and I say somewhat because punishing marijuana way more strongly than cocaine does come from the intent of profiling Spanish speakers, and was meant to discourage white people from having relations with bilingual people) then it doesn't seem logical to uphold a different slice of the same pie.

It's evident that you talk about ethnicity, but even there the Caribbean is of course way more complicated. For one, Rihanna sings just as much in English as she signs in Patois despite that being a version of French. Two, there are at least two islands where two countries share the space, like Haiti and the Dominic Republic or Sint Maarten with its French counter half. Strictly legally, that's the second closest of Europe from America, with the other being Saint Pierre up north.

I'd say it's interesting people take you for an Italian, as a European with freedom of movement, I make no assumptions until a person speaks. This is a different way of saying it's already an achievement if over there Spanish speakers are not misidentified (like Puerto Ricans, who despite being citizens do get at times falsely labeled as immigrants). As a side note, to protect the Boot from frequent raids by Barbary pirates, the Papal States have pretty much "let" the Spanish Habsburgs rule the Two Sicily Kingdoms, and like a lot of the knights and mercenaries who served there were Spanish, chances are high, your grandpa already had Spanish lineage. The original inhabitants of Sicily were Illyric, the phenomenon of vendetta comes from them, and because they exist in that region, the South Balkans and Albania also has it. It has spawned the factoid of "man-woman", upon where the only remaining member of a family is a woman who has the obligation of carrying on the blood feud.

It'd be nice to see it one day that any majority becomes at least as sensitive that they recognize a common language does not mean a common culture. American Spanish speakers are as diverse as Romance or Slavic speakers in Europe. The same goes for contrasts, we can generalize, but we can also conclude, that motivation, determination and experience play way more into the equation, than hair color.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline edfun

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2018, 01:07:06 AM »
Two long haired women would feel how people around them react and feel about their hair...including hair colour. So, rivalry increases when blonde faces brunette.

Saying this, the contrast helps the  tension between natural rivals.,,and the show is even better with that classic match-up. Arm wrestling?