News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lauren and Shay (first story)

• 4 Replies

Offline ZelJel

Lauren and Shay (first story)
« on: August 05, 2016, 05:05:32 AM »
Lauren leaned in through the window of the car and gave Jordan a passionate kiss, her hand slidding down over his cock feeling it's outline,  locking eyes with Shay who was at the entrance to the building as she did. Her rival of the past several years was looking back at her, middle finger extended. Lauren knew shay had been getting close with Jordan for the past several weeks while she had been out of town, she had no idea how far things had gone between them, but Lauren had no intention of letting it continue. "I'll be ready in an half hour, okay?" Lauren said as she broke the kiss waving as Jordan drove off. Shay turned and walked inside with a huff swaying her hips as she went shooting Lauren a glare and headed into the arts room of the small campus.  Lauren couldn't help but imagine Jordan admiring the other girls nearly perfect ass as he drove off.  

Lauren followed her into the small arts room of the campus, fists clenched. She could barely stand even being around her, but lauren and shay had recently been assigned a project by one of their professors. And as much as she loathed having to work with the girl there was no other option. "Alright, bitch" Lauren nearly hissed as they both got settled around the table at the center of the small room "let's get started." Shay gave her a level look and a small knowing smile that nearly set Lauren charging for the other girl. How far had they gone while she'd been away? The thought of Jordan with shay made her blood boil but she contained herself, setting out the sculpting materials they'd need. Lauren was tallish, 5"8, with a well toned body from years of soccer and an ass to match Shays. Her skin the golden brown of a native of the pacific isles. Short dark hair hung lose around her head. She couldn't help but compare her body to Shays as she worked. Shay was just an inch taller than her, white skin so pale it could almost be called porcelain. She had light blond hair that usually went just past her shoulders but she had put it up in a quick ponytail to work. Her body was just as toned, they'd been on the same team for some time. Lauren looked to their breasts, Shay had always just barely beat her in everything soccer related, and as much as Lauren hated to admit it, just like in soccer Shay just barely beat her there as well. Shays breasts were just barely larger than hers. Though both had nothing to be ashamed of in that department. They were both wearing yoga pants and the soccer team jersey, a tight thing with green and red stripes.

"Well?" Said shay in an obviously forced sweet voice, she had seen Lauren comparing them, she knew. Shay gestured to the clay. "You want to start?" Lauren glowered at her and took the clay in her hands, beginning to work it into shape. Shay watched for a moment, and frowned. After about ten minutes she said "You're doing it all wrong" Shay snatched the clay from Lauren and began working the clay into a shape resembling a large penis. "Let me show you how it's done." Shay said smiling, working her hands along the shaft, licking her pink lips as she went. "This is how Jordan likes it, he told me you can never quite get it right." She said with a wicked little smile. Lauren stopped dead. Some part of her mind was screaming at her that this was a horrible idea, but she was far to angry to listen. She launched herself over the table, clearly taking Shay off guard. They both fell to the ground in a mess of tangled legs and cries. "I'll kill you, you bitch!" Lauren shouted, finding herself on top she used her legs to pin Shay to the ground, grabbing her blond hair in both hands and slamming shays head violently side to side. Shay screamed in a rage and reached up grabbing Lauren's own shorter dark hair and bucked her off, back arching. The two rivals rolled more, both viciously pulling at the others hair, soon blonde and black hair littered the floor around them. Lauren managed to get on top again and knew that if she didn't change tactics Shay would.

Lauren slammed shays head back onto the ground before letting go of her long blonde hair and ripped Her shirt up, tearing it off of the other girl trapping her arms. "He's mine!" Lauren shouted, smiling a small vicious smile as she realized Shay hadn't been wearing a bra. Lauren drove her fingernails into shays pale breasts pinching at the light pink nipples; drawing screams of pain from the girl beneath her as she viciously mauled her exposed tits.  Shay struggled underneath Lauren for a time, blinded by the sudden agony. Almost by accident she drove her knee into Lauren's crotch sending her rival reeling back into the table. Shay stood "He's mine now, bitch." She said panting as she got to her feet. "Just like everything else you weren't quite good enough." Lauren recovered just in time to get her hand up as Shay charged into her, grabbing a hand full of Lauren's dark hair Shay brutally drove her head into the wooden table, Lauren let out a little whimper and lay there back bent over the table, stunned, as Shay stripped her of her shirt and bra, digging her fingernails into Lauren's Golden brown globes eliciting screams of agony.

"I'm going to tell him about this." Shay said in a sultry voice, clearly enjoying what she was doing as Lauren struggled beneath her pinned to the table. "He'll love it. As I'm riding his cock I'll tell him all about our little battle and and how I made you scream and beg." Shay let out a lusty little giggle. Lauren reached out in a blind panic grabbing fistfuls of Shays hair again she forced the other girl around. Now Shay had her back pinned to the table and Lauren was on top. "Filthy whore." Lauren panted driving shays hands from her breasts, locking grips with the other girl. As they both struggled to gain control of the other Lauren slowly, almost as if by instinct drove her tits down into shays. The golden brown and pale white breasts mashed together and Shay slowly forced Lauren around. Soon she was on top and it was Lauren who was pressed back against the table. Shay pressed her tits even harder into Lauren's. Nether pair of breasts showed any sign of giving. Hands still locked the girls struggled against one another, legs interlocking they switched positions several times over until Lauren managed to trip Shay and they both fell to the ground, Lauren on top, breasts still pressed together. Lauren felt something give as they hit the floor and her golden brown tits slowly began to push back against Shays pale white ones ones further than before forcing whimpers out of her.

"You feel that bitch?" Lauren chided between panting breaths "Not so superior now. Tell you what, I like your idea. I'm going to tell Jordan this story tonight as I'm fucking him. I'll tell him all about how I crushed your puny tits. Stripped you and left you in here humiliated." Shay broke her grip letting out a sharp cry of pain as Lauren's full weight came down on her and reached down behind Lauren dragging her nails along Laurens ass tearing the thin fabric of the yoga pants. Lauren arched her back in pain releasing Shays breasts and recoiled. Shay didn't waste a second, going straight for Lauren's pants, pulling them down and trapping her rivals golden brown legs, revealing a pair of thin white panties. "Bitch, after this you'll never so much as look at him again." Shay said driving her fist into Lauren's gut three times in quick succession, Lauren let out a quiet groan. "He was always too good for you. He needs someone like me to take care of him, to keep him.. Satisfied." Lauren recovered and locked her legs with Shay, pulling violently at each others hair again the two girls rolled across the room slamming into tables and chairs, neither able to get a real advantage. Pale white and golden brown legs interlocked tightly as Lauren managed to slip free of the entangling pants, and forced herself on top of her rival. In control again Lauren, exhausted, began pulling down shays pants as well. Exposing a small red thong that hardly covered a nearly shaved blonde bush. Shay recovered, but not in time to stop Lauren from driving her own knee into shays crotch with a sickening thud. Shays eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a guttural moan body going slack. Lauren stood over her rival, admiring her handy work and winced as she felt the damage done to her, she hardly even noticed as a Shay slowly opened her eyes. Both girls now dressed in nothing but their underwear.

Shay a thin red thong and Lauren a pair of tight white panties. Shay rushed Lauren from behind, her eyes cold with a barely controlled rage. Shay slid her hand underneath Lauren's panties and let her fingernails rake across Lauren's clit. It was more pain than Lauren could ever recall experiencing, and it took everything she had to reach out and stop Shays hand, slowly pulling it away. Both girls grunted and moaned in effort as their pale white and golden brown bodies struggled against one another intertwining. Both froze in place as they saw Jordan enter the room, he was open mouthed. His cock clearly rock hard beneath his jeans. He had to have been watching from the window in the door. Lauren fought with redoubled effort, but she was to off balance from the fall to be very effective.

Shay managed to get on top of her again, both girls panting. Their bodies were in sharp contrast, Shays lithe pale white form slowly worked its way up Lauren's golden brown body until she was on all fours. Legs pinning Lauren's, arms holding Lauren's arms down. Shay shot a glance back at Jordan and wriggled her ass at him. After a moments hesitation he came over. Shay moaned, "take me now, right here, on top of her." Jordan, clearly taken with lust, unzipped his jeans and obliged, ripping shays thin thong off suddenly. His thick cock slid into her soaking wet pusssy with a squelch. Shay moaned and drove herself back onto his cock, her hands found Lauren's breasts and she squeezed them brutally as Jordan fucked her drawing screams of frustration and pain from Lauren. "Tell me, ugh, how much better, ugh, I am than her, ugh, Jordan!" Shay shouted in a high pitched almost cracking voice between moans and grunts of pleasure.

Jordan hesitated for a moment the rhythm of his thrusts  slowing as he looked down past Shays victorious body writhing on his cock at his former girlfriend, Shay apparently realizing what he was doing, arched her back up pressing into him after slamming Lauren's head into the ground. "She's nothing now!" Shay said lowering herself again down onto Lauren's body. Pressing her breasts into hers. Lauren could feel her breasts give way beneath Shays pale white mounds, and tears of agony and frustration streamed down her face. Shays white breasts ballooned over Lauren's golden brown ones as they were forced back into her chest. With a final sob Lauren went limp, giving up entirely as Jordan grabbed a fistful of Shays blonde hair pulling her head back and forcing her back to arch as he began fucking her again. "She just couldn't compete, your body is so much better than hers ever could be." He said, nearly drown out by shays orgasmic cries.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 03:00:41 PM by ZelJel »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Lauren and Shay (first story)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 11:34:30 AM »
Shay's tough talk had nothing behind it.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 02:21:55 PM »
Excellent first story. Better than most of the writers here who churn out a lot of bad writing.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 09:42:07 PM »
Fantastic first story. Great job. I hope Lauren and Shah have a rematch soon!

Offline Pillowtime Stories

• Gymnast have the best Legs
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 03:12:48 PM »
Very well crafted for a first story (or most I have seen on here), and separation of paragraphs made it great to read. Little too much talk but it helped establish the animosity. Overall very nice job.
its a fantasy so have fun with it