News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Proof that fantasy is almost always better than reality.

• 3 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
Proof that fantasy is almost always better than reality.
« on: July 30, 2016, 11:05:36 PM »
  One of my all-time favorite fantasy fights would be between Anna Nicole Smith and Chyna. ANS, in her prime, was the vision of the way the ideal woman should look. I loved fantasizing about her fighting Chyna and tall, shapely ANS being manhandled by a equally tall, but much stronger Chyna. To my delight, I discovered they made a movie together called "Illegal Aliens". I eagerly watched it, hoping to see the catfight of my dreams.
 The good news, for those who have not seen the movie, is that they did have a fight at the end. Unfortunately, in my opinion, the good news is crushed by the bad news. First of all, the fight was terrible. They mainly just laid against each other and squirmed around. You would think, with Chyna's experience, they could have scripted a much better fight.  Secondly, the film was made in 2005. By this time, both women were past their prime. ANS lost a lot of weight for this role and did not have her trademark shapeliness like she had in Naked Gun 33 1/3. Even her breasts seemed average.
 Is there anyone who ever had a dream catfight match up, that came to fruition and it didn't disappoint?

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
Re: Proof that fantasy is almost always better than reality.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 11:12:24 PM »
Jamie Pressley is a favorite of mine and she did a movie based on a fighting video game. The only fights she had were with guys, what a total turn off.

She did have a funny, but very sexy fight with Juliette Lewis on 'My Name is Earl' TV series.

BTW:  My dream fight is Anna Nicole and Julie Strain.  One of Anna's reality shows, she was injured in a jet ski accident in the Bahamas.  She was lounging poolside in a sexy one piece suit , complaining about how her ribs hurt.  I loved to fantasize it was the aftermath of her fight with Julie.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 11:17:44 PM »
When Tiffani Amber Thiessen concluded 5 years of 90210 and yet somehow managed to not catfight Jennie Garth, imagine my pleasure when an episode of Fastlane had her going undercover and fighting the villainness not once but twice.  Good fights, too.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 12:05:50 AM »
When Tiffani Amber Thiessen concluded 5 years of 90210 and yet somehow managed to not catfight Jennie Garth, imagine my pleasure when an episode of Fastlane had her going undercover and fighting the villainness not once but twice.  Good fights, too.

The last Fastlane fight was one of my all time favorite TV fights. Thiessen got pummeled pretty good.