News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ten matches at MWM-UK (August 2016)

• 6 Replies

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Ten matches at MWM-UK (August 2016)
« on: August 25, 2016, 12:09:37 AM »
The Olympic Decathlon

MWMUK 17th and 18th August 2016

Day 1

This was the sixth Decathlon event I’ve done at MWM.  The Decathlon involves doing 10 matches over a two day period, usually 5 matches on Day 1 and 5 matches on Day 2.  This is to reflect what happens in the Decathlon in track and field athletics where the athletes do 5 events on each of two consecutive days.  The matches themselves are 30 minutes although each athlete is booked for an hour session.  This is partly so that my own wrestling time is 5 hours in total rather than 10 hours and also it’s nice to have a relaxed period to chat and pose for photos before and after the matches.  We planned this Decathlon event since the very beginning of 2016.  It was called the Olympic Decathlon because it took place on the same two days as the Decathlon in the Olympic Games in Rio do Janeiro.  I had sent Cam a list of preferred opponents, as well as a backup list in case any were unavailable.  There are some new athletes starting at MWM and in every decathlon event so far, at least one new athlete has done her MWM debut session.  I got the bus down, checked into my hotel round the corner from MWM’s new HQ and then had lunch in a local café while watching Olympic wrestling on the TV screen.  I went into this Decathlon event fitter than I’ve been any time over the last 10 years.  I’m down to 70.3kg and training has gone very well in 2016.  I met Cam and Nikkitta at the new studio and progress on the venue has accelerated since my last visit in July.  There are really just odds and ends to complete now but it’s ready for sessions.  This Decathlon split the matches 3 on Day 1 and 7 on Day 2, basically 10 matches in 27 hours, nothing I haven’t done before!  Maybe one day I’ll do a 24 hour decathlon just for the hell of it!

Nikkitta 4-0 Spidey

I’ll admit straight up that I targeted the very first match against Nikkitta to at least get a 0-0 draw in and end my losing streak which stood at 30 matches before the decathlon started.  I’ve drawn 0-0 with her twice before but lost the other 12 matches.  We locked up and Nikkitta quickly got me down on the mats and was working intensely to try and gain a submission with an early neck hold.  I positioned my neck and used my hands to keep her neck hold manageable.  I wanted her to use up all her energy in the early stages so that I could take control and pin her down to avoid her getting too many scoring opportunities.  I was also having to use my half guard defence.  Nikkitta ended up side on trying to get the neck hold, breathing strongly while her chin was suck into the top of my head.  I did well to survive this, but when she escaped my half guard and got on top she applied a grapevine and I had to submit.  1-0 to Nikkitta. 

The next point was a body scissors where she held me in position, applying the scissors while lying on her side and I could tell she’s been using the abductor machine in the gym.  2-0.  I battled on, not sure where I could get any points from.  Despite Nikkitta’s early burst of high intensity effort, she kept up the pace looking for more points.  I was avoiding grapevines while on my back by keeping my legs in the air; Nikkitta refers to this as my Dead Beatle defence.  As I struggled beneath her, her hair kept landing in my face.  I flicked it away and continued.  Eventually, she got my back and used a body scissors from behind to control me while working her arms into position to apply the rear naked choke.  I was not quick enough to react and could only delay the rear naked choke rather than prevent it.  3-0 to Nikkitta.

We re-engaged and battled on in the latter stages, my half guard coming to the rescue to prevent Nikkitta getting the full mount position.  However, she did score one final point with a neck crank making the final score 4-0 to Nikkitta.

Nikkitta stayed to help Cam while my second opponent was in action.  There are two types of mats at MWM.  The wrestling takes place on Dollamur mats which were ordered from USA and have already been laid.  The general gym area uses jigsaw mats that have been laid upstairs but just also needed to be set out in the downstairs gym area.  Cam was doing the DIY and assembling the boss’s chair for her office while Nikkitta joined up the jigsaw mats. 

Icecini 4-0 Spidey

It is tradition that the Decathlon includes at least one new athlete and the Olympic Decathlon included two new athletes, one on each day.  Icecini is very flexible, Cam and eye were watching her warm up and just glanced at each other – I knew this was not going to be a push over.  The match was good humoured and competitive but also well-paced.  When Icecini plants my arms on the mats with her hands, I can’t budge.  This meant that there were parts of the match where the intensity was not so high basically because Icecini had me under control.  She is also very hard to pin down.  I did get on top a few times but she was able to plant her heels arch her back and I was propelled off her, unbalanced and she was coming after me. 

Her first point was a body scissors.  I resisted as long as I could but had to submit in the end.  The second point was quite unorthodox; she was on top of me but facing away, she pushed my legs out wide with her arms and I could feel my hamstrings being stretched further than they have been in some years.  The move is best described as a grapevine with the hands.  Icecini’s third point was won when she got hold of one of my lower legs so tight with her hands that the hairs on my leg were being pulled.  I’m not sure if she meant to gain a submission this way but I did need to tap.  It was like a Chinese arm burn except on the leg so I called it a Chinese leg burn.  Her fourth and final point was a figure four head scissors, she got my neck between her legs but instead of doing a head scissors from behind, she turned side on to pull one foot in behind the other knee, applying a hand to the other foot to pull the figure four on making me tap out.  A comprehensive win for Icecini.

There was a bit of a break before my third match so I took Cam, Icecini and Nikkitta to dinner in the Turkish restaurant across the road.  Let me tell you, there are lots of good places to eat or have a drink on the same road as MWM.  Sparkle arrived and said hello to us all and we crossed the road back to the studio.

Sparkle 2-0 Spidey

This was a colourful match as Sparkle wore bright yellow and I wore a Brazil football shirt with lemon shorts.  I’ve never managed to get a point off Sparkle but she has won our previous three matches by 1-0, 3-0 and 1-0 giving me some hope of holding out for a 0-0 draw.  I was happy with my defence.  I was not preventing Sparkle from getting into positions or from applying holds, but I was able to work my way out of several holds.  I managed to escape from body scissors and head scissors as well as a head scissors from behind.  With the head scissors, I manages to hold her legs far enough apart  to get one of my own knees in between her lower legs and prize them open to pull my head out.  Escaping the body scissors was more about stubborn resistance and gradually placing her legs so she was scissoring my pelvis bone rather than my ribs.  This tired her and she eventually gave up on the body scissors attempt.  If anyone had been spectating this match, they would have been scratching their heads wondering what was going on.  Basically, we kept up a steady conversation about life in general while competing against each other in a wrestling match.

Sparkle did score two points in the match; both were School Girl Pins.  Once she was sitting on my chest with my head and arms trapped between her legs and my wrists planted on the mats by her hands, I could not get out.  I did try to unbalance Sparkle by twisting my body and flapping about with my legs, but I was solidly pinned.  She did not have to start counting to 10, I knew the game was up so I tapped out on both occasions once she had pinned me down.

So three matches done on the first day, all losses, no points scored by me and 10 points conceded.  There is a 24 hour shop opposite the studio so I got some provisions before heading back to my hotel room to watch some of the Olympics on TV.  I slept well.

Day 2

I was up early for breakfast at 7.30am, electing for orange juice, continental style breakfast and a couple of cups of coffee.  I worked out that my seven matches today would be done in a 10.5 hour period between 1100 and 2130.  I did some stretching in my room before checking out of the hotel and heading for MWM HQ. 

Lolita 7-0 Spidey

Cam and Lolita arrived and we greeted each other and headed inside.  This was Lolita’s first time at the new venue so Cam gave her the guided tour while I got changed.  We’ve done more sessions with Lolita than with anyone else.  We posed for some pictures in gis before getting into our gym gear.  This was our 18th match, Lolita was feeling confident telling me about her training.  As soon as we locked up I could feel her strength.  The main thing I was focussing on was avoiding her getting my neck at the beginning of rounds; she has got so many points off me with neck holds in the last 4 years that I had to prevent this from the outset.  It did not take long for Lolita to score her first point, she turned my half guard defence against me by scissoring my thigh.  I could feel circulation being cut off to my lower leg and my quadricep muscle being squeezed right into the bone.  There was no choice but to tap out.  1-0 to Lolita.  Lolita has a great memory and reminded me of a previous match where she had applied the same move leaving me squealing in submission.  Oh yes, it was all coming back to me now.

I was trying to defend to keep the score down and managed to roll her over my chest at one point where she had my neck with my legs isolated.  Rolling her to the other side got my legs back in the picture and I was able to work my way out.  However, she was fast to capture my waist and held me in position gritting her gleaming white teeth and she squeezed home the body scissors to extend the lead to 2-0.  I should have wound my neck in during the next round because Lolita got me with a guillotine to make it 3-0.

She got me in a neck hold lying side on.  My head was popping out in front of her and I could not see the rest of my body which was behind her back as we both lay on our sides on the mats.  I tried to reach her legs with my legs to try and work an escape move but she rotated on the mats keeping away from my legs.  She was tightening the neck hold with each quarter rotation and after one and a half rotations on the mats I had to tap.  4-0 to Lolita.

She was keen to get back into the wrestling at the beginning of each round, hunting down more points with a keen alert look in her eyes.  I was in trouble in the fifth round trying to use a hedgehog defence to stop her getting any of my limbs for submissions.  Instead Lolita was happy to get my back pulling me into her body and applying a rear naked choke.  I tried to work her arms away but she was more determined to get the point than I was to prevent it.  5-0 to Lolita.

There were two more points for Lolita.  The first was a body scissors / neck hold combo applied from the side (6-0) and then she managed to pin me down and hook her legs in for a grapevine to make the final score 7-0.  We had a great chat with Cam afterwards.

Samurai 4-0 Spidey

Samurai arrived looking stunning as always.  I’ve lost all 8 previous matches against her and not scored a single point against her either.  However, I can’t duck Samurai in a Decathlon event and she was one of the first names on my list for The Olympic Decathlon.  Samurai was fast and flexible as she quickly launched into me pulling me into her guard.  I tried to reach behind and disconnect her legs so that I could escape but she took the opportunity to place my unguarded head into a guillotine hold and tightened her grip to score the opening point.  1-0 to Samurai.

I tried to pin Samurai in the second round but she was too fast and wriggled out from under me, quite a vigorous escape, I was never going to be able to pin her down.  I managed to get out of a body scissors by working on the ball of one of her feet, cupping my hand around it and pulling it clear of the other leg.  I can’t remember how, but somehow I managed to avoid her getting my neck with her arms when I was preoccupied with her legs.  Anyway, it was not long before she captured my neck with her thighs (and I know how much this lady can squat), she squeezed hard, grimacing as she put everything into it.  I tapped out and Samurai told me that my face had gone all red.  2-0 to Samurai.

In the next round, Samurai got me with a triangle.  As soon as she applied it, I got up on my knees to try and pull myself up and out of it, but Samurai pulled my captured arm allowing her to squeeze the triangle on tighter and I was not going to break free of it.  3-0 to Samurai.

Samurai got one more point when I submitted because the point of her elbow was right in my pectoral muscle just below the shoulder.  Ouch.  She was struggling looking for position at the time and I don’t think she meant this to result in a submission, but whatever, they all count.  The final score was 4-0 to Samurai.  We gave each other a hug and had a catch up before taking turns to use the shower room.

I had lunch with Cam at the café up the street a bit ordering apple juice and chicken curry.  There was Olympic taekwondo on the television which was good to watch.

Bullet 6-0 Spidey

Bullet was always going to be my toughest opponent but I do love the challenge of trying to defend against her and trying to improve each time we fight.  I got on top for a brief second or two in the first half of the match before Bullet took control again, and I literally mean less than 2 seconds.  Bullet was looking a bit more worried later on in the match where I got on top and managed to get into full mount position but she had to power to eventually get me off her and make the transition into a more offensive position.  There was also a pit where I was lying beneath her but managed to get one of her arms behind her and I was looking for a kimoura.  I was not able to put the move on, but was well pleased to have got this close.  This was an intense sweaty battle as I worked hard to avoid the type of double figures defeat that Bullet has inflicted on me three times in the past (the biggest score was 21-0). 

But enough about my valiant efforts during the match, I’m sure most of you want to read about how she scored her points against me.  The first point was an arm bar, this is one of her best moves, she certainly has gained more submissions from me with this move than any other.  The next point was an arm triangle, I’m really going to have to find some way of starting an escape from this because today all I could do was look up at the ceiling as Bullet applied it tighter and tighter until I had to submit.  The third and fourth points were both Americanas.  The difference in the fourth point was that my ear was stuck between her body and my head while she applied the Americana.  I tapped because I did not want my ear to come off rather than because of the Americana hurting my shoulder; though that was well on its way too.  Another arm triangle made it 5-0 to Bullet and she completed the scoring with a North-South choke.  I’ll bet she learned that from Warrior; it serves me right for sponsoring that match between them!  I was very pleased with my performance in this match, I worked hard and defended well for varying periods in the six rounds.  Bullet is a big favourite of mine, this was our 11th match despite the fact that she only started with MWM in 2014. 

Baby Face 1-0 Spidey

It was mid-afternoon when I took on Baby Face, this was her third appearance at a Decathlon event.  There was a lot of laughter in this match as there was in the previous two matches with her.  My comedy routine was not putting her off as much as before though; I guess she is getting used to The Amazing Spider-Mouth experience.  During the match, I managed to escape from body scissors, a triangle and head scissors.  I felt in control and able to start methodically working my way out of holds as soon as Baby Face applied them.  She tried a school girl pin, but I was able to push her up and then slip out underneath her ending up behind her.  When the point came, it was an arm bar on my right arm.  Initially, when Baby Face pulled my arm in between her thighs and across her chest, I was quick to roll into it to bend my arm.  However, she angled my arm across her hip bone and straightened it – ouch – that had me tapping for the only point of the match.  I did manage to get on top a couple of times but she was not having it and fought vigorously to regain the advantage.  A good match, she deserved the win.

Choker 2-0 Spidey

Cam had just come back from a coffee with Bullet and was downstairs when one of her phones started ringing.  I guessed it might be my next opponent arriving but note sure which building we were in.  So I opened the front door and jumped out onto the street in my red gi and white belt, looked one way then the other, no sign of my opponent so I stepped back inside.  Just before closing the door, I saw a guy across the street working in one of the shops laughing because I’d jumped out onto the street in a gi.  Yep he’ll need to get used to this as I’ll be making many return visits for sessions and events.  Soon my next two opponents arrived; Choker and Dominix.  I’ve lost to Dominix 2-0 before but this was my first session with Choker.  She is the second of the new athletes starting their sessions at this decathlon event.  I met both of these ladies for the first time when we had the opening of the new venue; you may have seen us all on Kinky Britain – well 800,000 of you did anyway.  The first opponent was Choker.  Now she was actually on my original list but was not sure of her availability so 10 other athletes were selected.  However one could not make it on the day and it actually turned out Choker could make it and she arrived at short notice.  One problem she did not have any kit with her.  So I let her wear a pair of my shorts with briefs and my Welsh football shirt.  It will never look as good on a guy, not even Gareth Gale or Aaron Ramsey!

As we warmed up and chatted on the mats, Choker asked me to show her a few moves she could try during the match.  I showed her how to do an arm bar, a grapevine, an Americana, the body scissors, two methods to escape from a body scissors and how to escape from an opponent’s full mount.  I also talked the basics of how to set up some positions; for example the options she can make when in the full mount position which were rolling into body scissors, moving into a school girl pin, getting a head scissors or making the transition into a grapevine.  I explained the kimoura without actually taking her through it.  That was about it, but she asked if there was anything else I could show her so I took her through the camel clutch manoeuvre.  That was a mistake as I would soon find out. 

We started wrestling at a light intensity, gradually increasing to a pace and skill level we were both happy with.  I was able to escape from scissor attempts.  However, when I was lying on my front using a turtle defence, she sat on my back, planted her feet and pulled each arm in turn over her thighs in preparation for the camel clutch.  I could not believe she got the most complex more I taught her in a proper match!  I was stuck and she was a little hesitant so I prompted her to place her hands under my chin and pull up.  She recalled what I had shown her and she completed the move, asking if she was doing it correctly.  She certainly did.  1-0 to Choker.  At the start of round two I pointed towards the stairs as though something was happening and she looked behind her.  Can’t believe she fell for that as I took her to the mats.  She called me a cheater so we started the round again.  Right at the end of the match, Choker managed to get a second point.  She had me in a head scissors while I was on my knees and she reached forward and pulled one of my arms up behind my back kimoura style.  That had me tapping and the final score was a good 2-0 win for Choker.

Dominix 6-0 Spidey

Dominix came down the stairs to join me and Choker in the wrestling area as soon as my match with Choker had finished.  She was mad keen to get her hands on me, I could tell she was well up for this but I insisted on taking a trip upstairs for a shower and a change of kit first!  Dominix looked fantastic when I sessioned with her in June, but she has toned up considerably since then with strength training.  She looked much stronger than before and also has a terrific tan these days.  She was smiling but also looking really intense as we squared up to each other on the mats. 

As I reached towards her at the beginning of each round, she slapped my forearms away, she was looking very determined and aggressive while still keeping a half smile on her face.  As soon as we locked up I could feel her strength and she wasted little time going on the offensive.  She got hold of my two arms and was pulling on of my forearms over the other causing me to submit to the wrist lock.  1-0 to Dominix.

I managed to pull her into my half guard in round 2 and we contested the point on the mats.  I felt she was going too hard and perhaps might burn out by the end of the round.  She got me in a triangle and squeezed it home to take a 2-0 lead.  We took on some water after that round which was enough to help her recover and we got back to it, Dominix’s facial expressions were all about determination, she wanted me submitting as quickly as possible and I was having difficulty matching her pace and intensity.  She got her third point with a reverse head scissors.  In round 4, she got the full mound and went for my neck with both hands, it was more of a strangulation than a choke, so I tapped out pretty quick.  4-0 to Dominix.

She had me in side control in round 5 and was trying to get a neck crank from above but then elected to place her right fist right on my throat and press in.  Lethal.  5-0 to Dominix.  Her final point was a rear naked choke leaving the final score 6-0 to her.  That was a much more intense match than I was expecting.  All you guys have been warned.  After the match we had some fun photos taken with Dominix and Choker.  I can see them making a great double act or tag team combination

Nina Foxx 4-0 Spidey

The final match was with the MWM team captain, Nina Foxx.  Nina Foxx is the one athlete who has now taken part in all six Decathlon events so far.  She wore a black top with the MWM logo on it for this match which was a nice touch.  I wore the multi-coloured shorts that I always wear in my matches against Nina Foxx; it’s a tradition. 

We started and I managed to defend really well although Nina Foxx was in the dominant position or most of the first half.  I managed to work my way out of a guillotine hold and avoid being put in a grapevine.  Nina did get my legs under her arms and was in position to go for a Boston crab but instead it was like a wheel barrow race across the mats until she tried something else.  The first point came at the halfway point when she was trying to breast smother me but I had turned sideways so I could breathe.  However her forearm was under my head and my head was being pressed into it and that is what caused me to tap.  1-0 to Nina Foxx.

Into the second half of the match and Nina Foxx soon had me on my back again with her pigtail dangling in my face.  I manages to push her legs inside mine so I could get her in my guard looking for a body scissors.  However, she sat up on her knees and pulled me up onto her knees and pulled my head right into her breasts.  I was worried that my teeth were going to sink into her flesh so I tapped.  2-0 to Nina Foxx.

In the third round, she got my ankles under her arms again.  This time she was trying for double ankle lock.  However, because she had both legs she was not able to turn her body sufficiently to get a successful ankle lock on either leg.  We battled on and eventually were in each other’s half guards and Nina Foxx was trying for an Americana.  She really needed to be lying across my body working on my arm with my other arm and legs out of the picture.  However, despite me being able to use my legs to unbalance her, Nina Foxx was able to gain a submission from the Americana.  3-0 to Nina Foxx.  I did talk her through how she should have set it up afterwards.  I think she just needed a refresher on this move.

In the final round, once again she had my ankles under her arms and this time she did spot the possibility of a Boston crab and went for it.  After the step over, she gradually pulled my legs up and I had to submit before it got to my back.  It’s the first time anyone has done this move to me in a proper match.  We gave each other a big hug at the end of the match and had a chat with Cam before Nina Foxx had to leave.

So the Olympic Decathlon completed and I was very pleased with my overall score of only conceding 40 points.  I have to admit though that the quality of the MWM ladies’ submissions was excellent with a camel clutch and a Boston crab included.  I’ve not done this well in any previous decathlon events.  Day 2 was a long day for Cam with 7 matches taking place, I really appreciate the effort she made today.  It was a late bus home, I got in the door at 3am but was into work at 0830 the next morning for a big Friday at the office.  I slept well on the Friday night.

One last thing to mention is that Nina Foxx, Nikkitta, Samurai and Lolita are four athletes who I have sessioned with at all four MWM venues.  It was great to see them all over the two days of the Olympic Decathlon as well as Cam and the other athletes.

PICTURES
1. Decathlon Poster
2. Lolita
3. Choker and Dominix
4. Bullet

Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.

• God Member
Re: Ten matches at MWM-UK (August 2016)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 12:10:58 AM »
Nikkitta and Sparkle pictures
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 12:11:58 AM »
Icecini and Lolita pics

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 12:12:50 AM »
Samurai action pictures

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 12:13:56 AM »
Baby Face, Dominix and Choker

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 12:15:18 AM »
More pictures
1. Dominix and Choker
2,3,4. Nina Foxx

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 12:16:27 AM »
Final Pics of Cam, in the café and Nikkitta in the Turkish restaurant.