News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Splenda Daddy 3

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Splenda Daddy 3
« on: August 02, 2016, 06:28:27 AM »
Spenda Daddy 3

Cindy showed up on Joe’s door step the next day. “Can I come in?” Joe let her in. “Sorry for coming by unannounced. I know your friends with megan.” Joe interrupted her “ I hope to consider you a friend, now.” Cindy smiled, “Yes, I think we could call us that.” Cindy motioned to the couch and asked if they could just sit in the living room and talk. Joe agreed. Cindy started the conversation by saying “ I’m happy that we can get a few things out in the open. Megan talks a big game but I think she is scared. Not because she is a prude, but she is new to this. So Am I. Joe just looked at her with understanding in his eyes. Cindy continued “ I don’t mind it, I’ve been with a few guys and a girl but I didn’t even know about so much of the stuff that is out there.” Joe smiled and Cindy continued “ cat fighting, and stuff is so new to me. I mean, I know guys like to watch the stuff but I’ve only dated guys around my age.” Joe knew where this was going and interjected “ and you feel out of your element?” Cindy nodded. “I can help.” Joe led her to the back room with VHS, DVD and digital media. It was an impressive collection. He sighed and pointed to the picture on the wall of a pretty blonde in a schoolgirl pin over a red head doing a most muscular pose. “That was my wife. She passed away some years ago.” Cindy understood. “we met while we were young. I’ve had this…passion since I was a teen and we met in our early 20’s and married and she shared in it. You remind me of her in some ways.”  Cindy didn’t know why but she felt the need to hug him, so she did. Joe didn’t complain. After several more minutes of talk about his late wife and a history lesson on his past experiences she and he decided he would share his knowledge of catfighting through videos and digital media with her. She could share and get Megan up to speed. Joe looked at Cindy and said “ I think she has potential but you might have a passion for this. Cindy didn’t really understand it but she nodded her head. Joe smiled.
        The next day Cindy went to Megan’s house. It took a bit of persuasion but she got her to come to Joe’s. “Don’t worry, he’s not home. We talked yesterday.” Megan explained that she wasn’t mad at Joe, but embarrassed. Cindy reassured her that he understood. Cindy also began to understand that Megan liked Joe more than a neighbor. They might have a big age difference but Cindy felt the same feelings. A mature man is hard to find. They went downstairs into the basement and as Cindy turned on the light she saw what Joe had been talking about. In the middle surrounded by two couches was a large area covered in mats. This set up was old. Decades old. Pictures covered the wall. Most of a pretty brown haired women. Some of her around 20 some in her 30’s and some early 40’s. Cindy explained that this was Joe’s deceased wife. The light went on in Megan’s mind. Cindy explained about the dvd’s and that if she wanted they could sit down and watch them together to learn.
      Several hours later both girls were in stiches. Some of the stuff they had seen was world changing. “And they say we women have issues.” Cindy laughed and shrugged her shoulders. Armed with their new knowledge they developed a plan. Megan was on board. Cindy looked at her and said “what would you like to try?” Megan grinned and said “you know I’ve always wondered….”
Joe came home a few hours later. The girls were gone but had left a note. “Will BE BACK SOON. GOING SHOPPING…WILL BRING RECEIPTS.”  Joe groaned “When did we talk about accounts payable?” He didn’t care. He was happy for the company and secretly excited to have found not just one but two pretty young women to help.
   The door opened and both girls walked in with clothes. They told him to get dressed. Something nice with a tie. He paused but Cindy gave him a look that said “ you’re going to do this.” So he did. When he came back down both girls were also changed. They had on two little black dress’. “We were going for the school girl theme, but couldn’t find anything in plaid that we liked, so this will have to do.” They pulled out a chair and found a fold up table in a back corner and made him sit at it. They set this up next to one of the couches in front of the mats and made him set down. Both girls got on the mats and had in their hands a piece of paper each. Both walked up to him and Cindy spoke first “ Mr. Joe, I really need your help with this homework paper.” Megan walked right next to Cindy in front of Joe’s desk and said “ I need help, too.” Cindy shoulder checked Megan and said “ I need help more.” Megan shoulder checked her back going “I know you do, but the psychologist isn’t here right now.” Both turned to face each other with hands on hips. Megan with hair that just touched her shoulder blades had a slightly more curvy ass than Cindy. Slightly longer legs and cute bare feet. Cindy had the longer hair, was a bit more exotically pretty with slightly more muscular legs and slightly larger breasts. Both stood less than arm’s length away. Cindy spoke to Joe “ So who you going to help first?” She never took her eyes off Megan. Megan walked a step closer close enough that the soft material of the skirt fabric touched. Literally   pretty panted toe to pretty pained toe. Megan responded “I’m his favorite…bitch.” Cindy moved just slightly to get in closer without stepping on her opponents bare foot bringing them nose to nose. Stomachs where pressed together and there was a bit of a strain as Joe could see them pressing lower bodies together. They could feel the breath of the other on their faces as they were still in constant eye locking contact.  Cindy chorded “He’s too much a  gentleman to choose, so I’ll do it for him.” She then glided her body forward pressing her breasts into Megan’s. The two girls stood  with bodies pressed together with hands still on hips in front of their “teachers” desk.
     Cindy half glanced at Joe and speaking out of the corner of her mouth (breaking character for a moment.) “You might want to move that table.” Joe came back to reality for a moment and almost tossed the damb table over the couch. Both girls giggled for a moment then where back in character.  They continued to trash talk. “ You’re a cxnt, You’re a Bitch. I could wipe the floor with you and still have time for dinner. Come and get a piece of this.” Words came out of their mouths that Joe knew they must have known. These where two women. Young, very young women, but they both could have been sailors. Megan broke character for a moment when she pulled something out of her top. “Shit, almost forgot to give this to him. She handed him a piece of paper and said “this is your line for 5 minute from now.”  Back in character they broke apart and began pushing each other. Still trash talking they locked up and immediately went to the mat. They landed side by side and Joe got up to get a better view than just the bottoms of two pretty little pairs of feet. Bare arms wrapped around each other with squeals and light slapping. Hands going to hair and then to the bare back of their opponent they rolled left and right then back again. Curvy legs wrapping and unwrapping from each other. Firm thighs touching pressed together Megan on top of Cindy than Cindy on top of Megan. Each roll brought the opponents skirts a bit higher giving Joe ample time to ogle the superiorly round ass of Megan or the more muscular bottom of Cindy. Each roll exposing more ass cheek. He half wondered what panties he was going to see and then in wonder and amazement found that they were not wearing any. As the skirts hiked up higher he was exposed to two wonderfully bare ass’ rolling around on his wrestling matted floor. Still pressed together he would only get hints of seeing the true seat of their women hoods just touching. Both appeared to be well shaved with a light patch, but he could only guess as their thighs were blocking the view and their calf’s, legs and  thighs were coiling and uncoiling. Slowly the rolling stopped and they ended up side by side. Half heartily one would bring a leg up to try and mount the other just to be blocked by her opponent.  He was mesmerized and teased with brief shots of two pretty beavers not really in the fight, but almost close enough to kiss. Slowly they continued to coil and uncoil mostly lightly slapping and pulling hair to little squeals and squeaks. Of imaginary pain. Joe almost forgot  but he opened up his paper and read what is said and he fallowed the instructions. “Now, Now girls. If you don’t stop this right now I will have to call your parents. You will both be expelled and I will have to give you two a spanking. Can’t we all just get along?” With that the women stopped. Looked up at their teacher “Mr. Joe.” And got off the mat. Came over to the desk and said “We’re sorry. We won’t do that again.” And kissed and made up. 

As both girls prepared to leave both went to their sponsor for their payment. Megan had excused herself to the bathroom leaving Cindy and Joe alone. She took the envelope and reached to give him a hug. As he opened his arms one of her hands made it down to his crotch area and as he hugged her she purred, as she squeezed his manhood “ hummmm. I guess we did good, Sugar Daddy?” It caught him off balance but he didn’t complain. It was just a light squeeze. She left and Megan came to get her payment. She also gave him a hug and what appeared to be by accident she also hugged him and her right thigh crushed against his still very erect Johnson. She paused and giggled apologizing. Joe was just as shy but mumbled in  “It’s ok.” She shyly mumbled back almost in wonder, “ that felt bigger than ‘ok’.”
She turned beat red and ran out the door. Joe just shook his head. 
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 06:29:19 AM by ooreach »