News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cat vs Tilly being reedited

• 38 Replies

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
Re: Cat vs Tilly being reedited
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2016, 05:52:17 AM »
Next release could be Cat again, but might be a Tilly fight.                                                                                    http://www.eastcoastcats.com/
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 06:19:45 AM by East Coast Cats »

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2016, 04:10:25 PM »
I didn't allow it to happen and I saw neither. I did count them as submissions. I asked the one who gained the submissions how she did it and then I found out.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2016, 07:47:01 PM »
I did not see either choke and the fight was over before I found out about the submissions. The one who used the choke if that's what it was held up her arm when I asked her how she made the other submit. I assumed it was a choke  based on how she held her arm. . The one being choked made no comment about it. Your eye gouging comment and alleging I advocate windpipe chokes  is not onlly wrong but less than appreciated. Btw the one who submitted returned for a second fight two weeks later. 

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2016, 10:22:19 PM »
I've said I couldn"t see it because of the position they were in. Not being able to see it is not the same as seeing it and recognizing what it is. I allowed the final result was based on not knowing what happened and neither saying what happened/caused the submissions. After the fight was over the one held her arm up is all I know.. I've filmed over 150 fights and NEVER have I seen or has anyone else mentioned a windpipe choke. Others are reading this and I ask them to tell me of other f the 109 videos released have they seen a windpipe choke? Tell me what number video it is in?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 10:24:22 PM by East Coast Cats »

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2016, 11:01:48 PM »
Wow. So we've reached the stage where a a customer can't post an honest review of a catfight video, and a discription of what he thinks he saw in that video, without a rival producer using it as ammo for troll attacks on the company concerned.

Yeah Bluefunk, I'm calling you out as a troll, because nobody could possibly be as stupid as you are pretending to be here. First, it was me who said that the submissions came from windpipe chokes, not the producer. And if you can explain how you think he could have stopped the fight because of a move he is telling you he didn't see happening that would be interesting.

I saw it, in the first sub at least, because the camera moved in for a close up at that point and I had the benifit of being able to rewind the video and watch the footage several times to spot what had happened to make one girl give up. The footage also continued for a while after the submission and the girl on the recieving end was ok and didn't say anything at all about being choked. She didn't complain or say anything about it the second time either, btw.

At another point in the fight, when Tilly started aiming kicks at Cat's head, John did call "Stop" and told her that she was breaking the rules. She then apologised and didn't use that tactic again.

Behave yourself Bluefunk and stop playing the fool.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 11:14:42 PM by DoYouKnowWhoIAm? »

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2016, 11:25:41 PM »
In addition, my view of the fight is not always the same as the camera angle., I never operate the video camera, I walk around taking still photos virtually the whole fight. Plus, after the fight I interviewed both ladies and neither mentioned a choke. I specially asked Tilly about Cat and all she said as I recall is that she was strong.  P.S. I DID NOT SEE ANY WINDPIPE CHOKE!! If it occurred I missed it,, if I had seen it I would have had the ability to RECOGNIZE it.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2016, 04:22:42 AM »
What I wrote about the fight is the truth and for you to call it bull shit tells me a lot about you.  Do some research and find out in the 108 other matches where a windpipe choke occurred. Also you could ask one lady whether or not I asked her after the fight how she got the submissions...her answer will prove you're wrong.  Do your research and when you come up empty I hope you can be fair enough to admit it.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 05:28:42 AM by East Coast Cats »

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2016, 03:15:40 PM »
Next time lean toward the truth and avoid the extremely negative spin.

Offline ilovebeer

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2016, 08:50:44 AM »
I love ECC. Thanks for getting Tilly to fight for you, she's great.