News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"You like this?"

• 3 Replies

herbertdreamer

"You like this?"
« on: April 01, 2010, 10:09:06 PM »
     I was all smiles as I puffed on the thick expensive cigar. The private, smokefilled room was filled with incense, a few businessmen, a couple of businesswomen and our host. One tough, very attractive Asian,
"Queen" with more money than all of put together. I had made the winning bid and for the moment my opinion counted the most.
     "Very erotic, exciting-you like?" the sophisticated, cool mannered Asian businesswoman asked as she had her assistant pour me the finest saki.
     Slap. Whaack. Whammm. A flurry of screams and squeals, rather erotic grunts and groans. The three beautiful Asian "warriors" were going at it full blast. All would melt any red blooded man into a sizzling puddle of horniness. Most women I figured would enjoy this entertainment as well. At least the Asian tycoon was. She cheered them on in her own language. For a moment I wished I could speak it. Watching her face I could guess quite accurately.
     Malaysian, Fillipino, Korean.Three times sizzling beauty. Small perky breasts; larger perfectly rounded ones on the Korean beauty. I would have guessed she was part Caucasian. But who really cared. She sunk her fist into the Malyasians gut; the Fillipino slapped her, then grabbed the groaning girls hair. Suddenly the free for all turned into a doubleteaming.
     Miss Korea tore off the Malaysians top; the Fillipino babe pommelled her belly and ribs. The underdog suddenly punched the Korean in the right breast. Kicked her shin. Fillippino went nuts and pounded the Malaysian beauty silly.
     Normally cool and reserved Asian businesswoman was on her feet cheering, shouting for "Blood" I would guess.
     Must have been against the rules. No blood, except a slightly cut lip-courtesy the Korean's latest smack on the Fillipinos beautiful face.
     That gorgeous Malaysian slowly went to her knees. Fillippino babe grabbed her lovely breasts, squeezed them slow and hard. Korean slipped behind the whimpering topless Malaysian beauty and applied a sleeper hold.
      "Tcccch. Tccccch." Asian hotshot (and my newest partner) motioned for the two to take a token of their conquest-off came the sexy skirt and shimmery panties.
       Laid at the "Queens" feet.
      "Queen" smiled at me, whispered something into her assistants ear.
       Signals, fast and mysterious were given to the two remaining lovely babes. They returned to the area of the room the battle had begun.
       Both bowed. They screamed, charged. A mixture of slaps, punches, hairpulling slowly morphed into judo throws and karate style fighting. One well delivered kick; two solid punches; one chop. Fillippino babe staggered. Miss Korea lunged, open palm to left breast-full force. Hands flashed forward; the half torn blouse was stripped off. A punch to the gut. As the gasping Fillippino doubled over, Miss Korea moved in fast, unsnapped her bra and ripped it off. A handful of hair-a painful jerk upward; those luscious perky breasts with long dark stiff nipples were a sight to see. Almost choked on my saki.
      Fast as lightning. A hard rocket fast elbow slammed into Miss Koreas face. Quick move, a judo flip. Three kicks to a few choice targets. Lightning fast punches. Miss Korea's once confident face displayed agony, fear. Her beautiful brown eyes were glazed, big as saucers.
      "Now-strip her!" English only. No foreign language. I smiled, swallowed hard. The topless Fillipino now having fully recovered, her face registering contempt, slapped Miss Korea silly, ripped the last shreds of her top off, grabbed each side of her bra cups and ripped the sexy material slowly apart.
      "Ummmmmm." Was that me? Long sexy fingers got a most wonderful grip on those full firm sexy breasts, thumbs dug into the brown aerolae and squeezed.
       Asian Queen chuckled, almost giggled.
       Korean beauty gasped, squirmed, her desperate weakened fingers tried frantically to pry the Fillippinos talons off her luscious pleasure mounds.
      "You like this? Very much?" the Asian Queen looked around the room. Oriental hospitatlity-oh how nice. This was not your typical stagnant board meeting.
    -Just call me lucky Herbert Dreamer....

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
Re: "You like this?"
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 09:02:43 PM »
Another great job!  Again, love the humor and the 'tude.  It would be great if the winner of the three-for-all went up against "The Queen."

herbertdreamer

Re: "You like this?" Winner takes ALL?
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 08:19:37 PM »
   Very much. I like this very much!"   I said with a smile on my face and a bulge in my pants. If only all of my "big shot" meetings provided this kind of sizzling erotic catfight entertainment-
   "Eeeeeeeek." Ear piercing screams escaped the beautiful Koreans lips as she frantically tried to escape her Fillippino rival's angry sensuous attack. Two firm, perfect breasts were still in the tight clawing, grip of two determined hands.
    Crash. The two beautiful warriors crashed into small table sending a large vase to the floor. It shattered. For a longgggg moment it looked like the Asian "Queen" was going to come unglued. Everybody except the two fighters, froze. Watched the Queens face intensely.
    Suddenly she smiled.
    Gasps and highly erotic grunts now caught our attention. The Filippino beauty now had her rival on the floor in a tight scissors hold. As the Korean struggled frantically, kicked, bucked and tried to escape, she was again being treated to sexy catfight naughtiness. One hand viciously pulled her luscious dark hair, bending that lovely head; the other hand squeezed and twisted a luscious breast.
    "My, how delicious," I thought. The winning babe seemed almost giddy as she watched her rival slowly become winded and drained. Two of the longest nipples I'd ever seen seemed to be announcing the upcoming victory as the Fiippino tightened her legs. Her short skirt had slid up high around her waist.
    "Struggle hard, but it will be futile," the Queen suddenly spoke as she watched intently. I noticed my new business associate was licking her lips and had a lustful look in her eye.
     "@#$#@#%$#@."  At least my interpretation of the unknown snarling from the struggling Korean hottie. Her voice was noticeably weak and her struggles were much weaker. And that lovely, sexy short skirt-was slipping downward. The mischievious winner was using her legs to move it downward.
     Top of a soon to be revealed sexy French cut silk pair of blue panties appeared.
      And then it happened.
      Shifting her position the Filippino babe moved her leg, placed her foot in her rivals crotch, hooked a toe around the silk fabric and pulled her lovely leg downward.
     "@!#@$#@!" This time in CAPS...
      I hoped my smile wasn't too much of a display of what I was thinking-a thick luscious dark bush was half revealed. Instantly the conquering babes hand slid downward, grabbed or should I say snatched the snatch. A shrill shriek. Frantic but futile struggle. The two beauties rolled around like hellcats. Korean babe quickly lost her last burst of energy. No more protest.
      "Uhhhhhh." A barely audible grunt as the Filippino tore off her skirt, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet. A quick hard head turning bitch slap sent the dazed beauty staggering. Two more slaps. A lunge-a punch to the belly. One to the jaw. Just hard enough, but not too hard.
      Slipping behind her barelyabletostand topless rival, two hands cupped those firm perfect but sore breasts.
      "Noooo...please...?" (Again, poor translation skills...)
       More pleas, ignored.  But some most erotic breast milking? Mauling...
       I noticed one of the women in our party, highly flushed. Bet she was enjoying this almost as much as me.
       But NOT as much as the Queen.
       Probably none of us even noticed, that the Queens lovely assistant had helped her out of her lovely jacket like garment. (Perhaps she felt a bit too warm?)
       I tried hard to divert my attention from the erotic combat now taking place. (The Filippino babe was in total control and had one hand inside her rival's French cut panties).
       I looked intently at the Queen who was almost drooling. Her eyes seemed hungry, intent. And just a bit down lower, two erect nipples pushed against the tight silky robe like garment she was wearing.
      Suddenly the Queen noticed me. She smiled.
      "You like?"

Offline The Pain

Re: "You like this?"
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 07:59:27 PM »
Wonderfully done story.
I found this a masterpiece among the hundreds of catfight stories.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 08:06:06 PM by The Pain »