News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

California Wildcats

• 23 Replies

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: California Wildcats
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2010, 08:14:01 PM »
Its not just CW that has gone the lesbian sexfight route
check out all the companies that feature nudity
they are all catering to the sexfight industry to appeal to a wider audience
Napali just released their new vids on their site and 90% of them are trib type stuff

CW is obviously responding to what the market demands

:o

Offline DM

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2010, 04:28:29 AM »
Tricia ran it with her husband Marty, I believe. You still have guys like JM Rolen, although his videos cater to both sexfights and catfight/fistfights.

Offline ligbugs

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 10:12:16 PM »
Hey good news guys, California Wildcats have just released a new fight, going back to there roots. You can see a preview of the fight if you go to there website. It's called the spy and features 2 big boobed babes Goldie and Summer Cummings.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2010, 02:41:01 PM »
Desert Duel was simply fantastic!  Love it when a catfight has an audience and they are rooting for their favorite.

Offline ligbugs

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2010, 05:27:55 PM »
Just watched CW 216 Rough stuff and it is fantastic. Featuring Francesca Le aand Chantel Lace i was expecting a tame fight or sex fight going by the pedigree of these 2 but they appear to have a grudge against each other and so features some of the best fighting i have seen on a California Wildcats film, especially the breast squeezing and slapping looked very painful for Francesca. I have seen Chantel get her breasts squeezed many times before and it never seems to bother her.30 minutes worth of great fighting i was hoping it was never going to end. By the way i don't know if this is the right section for posting fight reviews but i just went for the CW heading.

Offline Jarvis

• I love catfights!
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2016, 07:14:51 PM »
Teala was probably my favorite from CWC.

Not sure who she was and if she appeared in anything else but she was always a stunner to me.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2016, 05:10:40 AM »
I think they published Amy O versus Nadege in a wrestling / trib match - incredibly sexy. They also had the first topless FBB match  I saw - good, tough action.

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2016, 10:53:41 PM »
Teala was probably my favorite from CWC.

Not sure who she was and if she appeared in anything else but she was always a stunner to me.

I met Teala at one of Jackpin's events in San Diego, I was amazed at how tiny she is.  Venus is a little (height wise) woman too.

CW's catfights were the BEST!  Chandra Fayme was my favorite. 'Best Chest' is awesome, yes, good story line and build up.  There was a 2nd straight catfight between Chandra and Venus, I can't remember the name of the video.
I have to agree with most here, they just couldn't make the money with the catfights, not enough paying customers, so we get the rough lesbian sex instead, shame, I've seen too many producers come and go.

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2016, 08:27:33 AM »
Well its still a great site for catfightd, it just doesn't make them anymore. Some of my favorite videos are from cal wild.  Hoping the foxy fighter stuff coming out will be cal wild rebooted.