News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New Suitefights??!!!

• 94 Replies

Offline D Wagner

Re: New Suitefights??!!!
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2016, 07:04:28 PM »
Yeah it seemed like  they were told not to do any more breast attacks. I thought the breast attacks by Jess in their first fight was a huge factor in the outcome.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2016, 12:14:31 AM »
Yeah it seemed like  they were told not to do any more breast attacks. I thought the breast attacks by Jess in their first fight was a huge factor in the outcome.
I thought I was the only one that noticed this lol.
I seriously doubt they were asked to stop ( I hope not at least). It could have been a posibility if there were breaks but this fight just went on uninterupted  so idk. I honestly think Jess wasn't in the position after a certain point to do it and Mira really doesn't rely on that tactic too often.(she should ;) )

Offline DFD28

« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2017, 05:36:40 PM »
Darn I knew this was not the actual new suitefights news but clicked it anyways...
Misty & Tilly seems like a good match up too for future plans but pretty much all of suitefights collection =  ;)

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2017, 01:05:38 AM »
I'm super late to the party, but I just downloaded Mira vs Jess.  I didn't read anything here, I just took a look at the c4s page and figured hot girls, 40 minutes and not a huge price tag on it, I figured it's worth a shot.  A little about my collection is it's mostly DWW and fighting dolls, because even though I usually end up a bit disappointed based on the fact most of their stuff is basically wrestling for a scissors hold, and some hairpulling.....it still seems to be somewhat real.  I had done a lot of blind faith download/dvd buying in the past, only to be disappointed at how fake most other companies are, so I really don't download much anymore.  In no way is that a knock on those companies or girls.  I understand it's almost impossible to find girls that look as good who will do the fighting I was hoping to see.  Also, I'm not like a huge fan of sweat, but IMO it really takes away from the fight when you see a 20+ minute fight end with both girls completely dry, neither worn out, breathing heavy, just faking a ko or something like that.

With all that boring stuff out of the way, I have to say Mira vs Jess was amazing, I had pretty much given up on ever seeing anything like this....until I saw this one.  When I read the description that the submission happened at the 40 minute mark, I was kind of expecting 5-10 minute rounds or something.  When it became clear that it was a non stop fight, there was a point where IMO one of the girls looked like she was about ready to submit.  I checked the timer and thought to myself, holy shit, how does this fight go for almost another 20 minutes?

I'd love to see a 3rd match, maybe someone will make a better wardrobe decision this time, because I think that played quite a bit into the ending.  Also, would have liked to see the loser get a bit more mean (for lack of a better term) I honestly thought she could have won had she implored some of the tactics being used on her, or really went after what had been working for her a bit harder or more often.  Not that I'm complaining, this was an instant classic and I doubt they could top this one if they fought again.....but I hope they do and try to.

If you can get them together for a 3rd and are looking for sponsors, hit me up.  Although, looking at the comments now, I can see I'm already one of many who would be willing to help get these 2 back together again.

PS
If anyone has suggestions on any other matches that come close to this one, hit me up please.
I suggest if you're looking for pretty lengthy fights try Carmen vs Sammy from SF, and Brooke vs Charlie from SF. There's also Rebel vs Skylar and Rebel vs Killer Sex 1 both from Catzreview. If you haven't seen it Mira vs Jess 1 at SF is really good. You didn't mention seeing it in your review so I just thought I'd toss it in. Oops almost forgot  Mila vs Brooke from Phatpharrahs (please excuse my spelling )

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2017, 02:52:49 PM »
I'm still hoping he can get Gia from ECNWC (or any of their girls for that matter.)