News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Crays Hill: Mum fights

• 5 Replies

Offline ohdannydanny

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Crays Hill: Mum fights
« on: February 04, 2010, 12:52:14 AM »
It all started when I decided to bunk off school one day because some cxnt had called me a pikey and I'd nutted him.  I was pretty pissed off and it hurt my head so I went home.  Home was an old VW campervan in a gipsy camp in a field just outside town.  The camper had just about enough space for a bed at either end of it, separated by a tiny kitchen unit.  I shared it with my mum.  My dad was in a bigger trailer caravan a few vehicles down with his current wife and their three kids.  I  begrudged him the extra cash he got from his child benefits. Me and mum never saw a penny of it.

When I got back to tbe camp that morning, I saw a swanky new BMW parked outside our van.  Billy, my dickhead 7 year old step-brother came over and started saying some posh twat and some old tart were in my van with my mum.  He said my mum was probably licking the tart out while the posh bloke wanked himself off.  I nutted him in the face, even though I guessed he was probably right.

Normally I would've waited around and not barged in on my mum sucking off some bloke, but I was really pissed off and my head was really hurting by now, so I smashed the door open making as much noise as I possibly could.  To my surprise no one was sucking any one off and everyone still had all their clothes on.

“Thought you was at school Danny,” said my mum.  I didn't reply; I just stared at the guy.

“Give us half an hour mate,” said the bloke.

“Fuck off out of my home, you cxnt” I raged and went for him.  My mum jumped up and stopped me before I landed anything.

“It's alright Danny, he's ok.  Give us half an hour.”

The bloke was laughing at me.  Addressing no one in particular he said “Wow, if the mother's half as fiery as the son I could be having a decent show today!”

“I don't want you whoring yourself out again mum” I said.

“I'm not whoring myself out.  No one's going to fuck me. Just leave and don't ask questions.”

“I'm not going,” I said, “What's going on? How much are we getting? And who the fuck is he?”

“He,” said the bloke, “is the guy with the money.  You mum's getting £200...”

“We want four” I interjected, almost out of habit.

“You're mum's getting £200 no questions asked and another £200 if she wins.”

“Wins what?” I said.

“A fight against this little lady here,” he said.  Having been partially introduced the other woman, who been sat relaxed on mum's bed, stood up.  I looked at the woman properly for the first time.  This 'little' lady was in fact an inch or two taller than my mum and quite thick-set, although no more so than my mum.  She was blonde and not unattractive, she was probably a looker in her day.

“Who the fuck are you?” I said in my usual friendly manner.

“I'm the guy-with-the-money's special friend,” she said extending a hand which wasn't going to get shaken by me. “Stick around if you like.  You ever seen your mum in a fight?”

“Yeah loads,” I said a bit too quickly, “and she wins them all.”  This was a complete lie.  I'd only ever heard of her get in one fight with one of my step-mums and apparently she'd come off worse, a constant source of amusement for my step-siblings.

“IF you're gonna have a fight, mum, why not have it out in the field so people can watch?  We could a bob or two on the side. And people wouldn't think you're whoring yourself about in here.”

“I may not be fucking your mum,” the man interjected, “but I do get kicks out of this.  And I prefer to keep my kicks private.”

I tried to think of a joke about kicking his privates, but all I could manage was “alright, I'll stick around.”  I thought I'd best be around in case things didn't go her way.  £200 was a fuck of a lot of money for us.  I could barely even think what we'd spend it on.

“Alright you two, on that bed,” the bloke said to mum and the other woman, “us two'll sit on this one.”  He plonked himself down on my bed, undid his trousers and pulled his flacid cock out.

“Oi! What the fuck are you doing?” I shouted almost jumping out of the van.

“Well what the fuck did you expect? I'm not giving your mum £200 for nothing.”

“£400” I shot back.

“Please Danny. Don't ruin this.  We need the money.  Leave if you're not comfortable, other wise just shut up and sit down” pleaded my mum.  And to be fair, her word is gospel to me, so I surlily backed into a corner of the bed as far away for the guy and his dick as possible.

“Right, get your tits out,” the man said heartily, sinking even lower in my estimations.  Mum pulled her top off and undid her bra without hesitation.  She wasn't embarrassed in front of me.  I mean, we share a trailer, so I've seen everything before.  She's still got pretty good tits for a 40 year old.  The other woman, however, was for me a bit of a different matter.  I hadn't seen many other tits before, a few of the small ones forming on girls my age, but nothing really fully formed, nothing on what you might call a real woman.  This other woman had great tits, big and wobbly.  They looked like great fun.  I thought I'd like to get myself a 'special friend' like her when I was rich.

Now they were half naked you could see my mum and the other woman checking each other out.

“Look at these crap tits, Roger” said the other woman, “you should ask for your money back.”  The bloke smirked at the insult, gently tugging at his erecting cock.

“Shut up you fat cxnt,” was my mum's reply.  She's obviously where I got all my wit from.

“Right then,” said the bloke, “fight!”

One moment the two woman were almost motionless, kneeling, facing each other on the bed, arms hanging loose by their sides, the next they were fighting, and with such speed, fury and reckless abandon that it sent a shock of adrenaline through me as I watched..

They were punching hard at each other's faces, with tightly clenched fists and gritted teeth.  With every swing of the arm their loose tits swung wildly to and fro, backwards and forwards, side to side and up and down.  To see not only my mum's tits, but also the fantatsic tits of the other woman free and wobbling added an extra dimension to the fight which you don't get in your usual male fistfight.  I appreciated now why the guy wanted to keep this in the caravan.

Mum took a hard shot to the face which made her turn away.  The other woman seized the advantage and my mum's hair, holding her head down and punching her repeatedly in the side of the face.

“Yeah, go on, get her!” roared the bloke next to me sitting forward on the edge of the bed, beating himself off.

I edged closer to the action too, drawn into the fight.

“Come on mum,” I said.  I realised I desperately wanted her to win and not just for the money.  We'd been down on our luck a lot and didn't have the greatest standing in our little community. We had the piss taken out of us a lot and mum had to put with a lot of shit from my dad and my step-mums.

My mum grabbed a handful of hair and managed to pull herself upright.  I could tell from the look on her face that the hairpullling was really hurting, but at least she was pulling back and hurting the other woman and at least she wasn't getting punched in the face anymore.

Still, the pain was obviously getting too much to her.

“Fucking bitch” she moaned through her phlegmy mouth.  She closed her eyes to the pain.

The other woman slowly got to her feet increasing her leverage and forcing my mum's head down bit by bit.  My mum let out a whine, which hurt my heart as much as my ears.

The woman got on top of mum and tried to get her in a position where she could punch her face again, but my mum shot her hand up to the woman's tits and grabbed them.  The woman squealed.

“That's it mum, rip her tits off!” I yelled.  Good old mum, I knew she could fight dirty.  She was digging her fingers in to those big tits and mauling them this way and that.  The woman was trying to pry mum fingers off her tits but she couldn't do it.  God I loved that woman's tits, but I also loved seeing my mum destroy them.

The bloke beside me had gone very red in the face.  I glanced unwillingly at his cock which was now oozing cum – I guess he was pretty close to spurting.

“Get her tits,” he grumbled heavily and I didn't know if he was supporting my muim or advising the other woman.  She glanced at him briefly then gave up trying to loosen the grip on her tits and instead started attacking my mum's.  I thought if this was the way the fight was going to go, both women trying to rip off tits, my mum would win.  She's got good tits, but they're also strong tits – they helped raise me didn't they?

But instead of just grabbing the fleshy bits of my mum's tits, the woman pinched her nipples between her thumbs and the side of her forefingers and twisted them in like a corkscrew.  My mum screamed and immediately let go of the woman tits to try and free her own.  She was screaming and screaming.  It  got me on edge, I was about to run over and stop it, but I thought about the money.  The bloke next to me was shouting “get her, get her” and bouncing up and down and shooting his load all over the floor of the van.

My mum managed to twist her body so that she was lying face down with the woman sat on her back.  The woman started punching her on her back and on the back of her head.  Really sickening blows to the back of the head that even in bare knuckle anything goes fights would be frowned upon.

I urged my mum to fight back.  She managed to force her way up on to all fours, but couldn't shake the woman off her.  The woman was now throwing punches round the side into mum's face.  When my mum tried to block, the woman would punch round into the sides of my mum's tits which were hanging down rather feebly, like two deflated balloons.

I heard my mum sniffling like she was crying and I thought that that would do.  I jumped past the bloke and his spent cock, stepping through his come which had gone everywhere and pulled the woman off my mum.  I held on to the woman for a bit longer than I should, but I liked the feel of her naked, sweaty skin and I obviously copped a good feel of her awesome tits.

My mum hadn't moved from being on all fours, but had buried her face in the bed.  I touched her bare back and she rolled over looking at my with apologetic eyes.  I leaned down to hug her, unashamedly embracing her half-naked body.  I told her she'd done well.

I looked over at the other couple.  She was on her knees sucking him off.  He had his eyes closed, enjoying the moment, and helping himself to big gropes of her wonderful tits.  I envied him.  I envied him his money, his power to get women to do what he wanted and right at that moment I envied him copping a feel of those tits.

She finished him off quickly and came back over to the bed me and mum were on to get her clothes.  I couldn't take my eyes off her tits.  She obviously realised because when she picked up her top from next to me she didn't put it on, but stood there topless before me.  I saw the red finger marks my mum had put on them.

“Kiss them better,” the woman said leaning forward.  I thought all my christmasses had come early.  I kissed them lightly at first, on the scratch marks, but then got well stuck into them burying my face in them and chewing on her nipples.  It was the greatest moment of my young life so far.

When I finished kissing them I looked up into her face and saw her with a big grin staring at my mum.  I looked at my mum and realised she couldn't look the other woman in the eye.  I don't think she'd been able to watch me kiss the tits of the woman who'd just beaten her up, and I'm pretty sure she was really unhappy that I'd done it with such glee.

It's funny the physiological difference victory and defeat can have.  The woman's tits looked bigger than ever and stood up justifiably proudly, but my mum's looked scrawny and saggy and hung coweringly from her body.

The man and woman put their bits away, he counted out four £50 notes and they left the caravan.

“You shouldn't have done that.” she said, sitting up and patting delicately at her hair.

“What?”

“Stopped the fight.”

“You were getting slaughtered”

“I could've turned the fight.  You never know.  I didn't think she had much left.  And I thought she was going to give when I got stuck into her tits,” she said, absent-mindedly rubbing her own, “And we need the money.”

“We don't need another £200.  I don't even know what we're going to spend that £200 on,” I said waving a hand towards the little pile of notes on the side.

“We do need the money, Danny.  I owe your dad a lot of cash.”  This was news to me.

“What? Why?”

“I've been borrowing money off him for a while. He never made me pay it back before, I used to be able to give him little 'treats' occassionally and he was happy with that.”

“What kind of treats?”

“You know.  A ride now and again.”

“Mum!”

“I know, I'm sorry, but I had to.  Problem is Whoreface has found out about it and gone mental.  She's threatening to shop him to the police for benefits fraud.  She's threatened to send her kids after you and to burn out this van.  And she's so fucking pyscho I reckon she'd do it.”

“Fucking hell, mum.”

luvgirlfites

Re: Crays Hill: Mum fights
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 01:27:22 AM »
Great story.  I hope there are more like it with the same characters.

Offline wrstx2

• Love women over 40 who fight
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 06:06:11 PM »
agreed with the other comments, loved the setting and the fight. Would love to see that mom fight again.
Love mature women (40+) in intense action, even matched, grudge between them. My pics tend to show what I like. No extreme violence, death or humiliation - that's just not me.

Offline ohdannydanny

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 12:26:36 AM »
a crystal fight in detail

That is the highest praise I could hope to receive.  Love those Crystal fights!

yardley.wood

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 09:22:19 PM »
That was some fight. Your mom has nothing to be ashamed of she fought well and hurt the other woman. The other woman must have been one really ‘hard’ bitch of a catfighter to beat her. I think the way your mom fought, hell when she had her opponent’s tits I thought she was going to win, and the way she took the punishment shows she could give most women a beating. I thought my mom could fight but I am glad dhe was not in that scrap with the other woman. I don’t think she would have taken as much punishment as your mom took. It would be good to se a scrap between my mom and your mom. Thinking about it though I think your mom would be to good and my mom would finish up on the floor crying mad beaten.

Offline fight fan steve

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 07:15:54 AM »
Loved the fight! Very well written - you took us there!

I must admit, I was fascinated by the perspective of Danny watching his mom losing the fight. That really got me going. I would like to see more fights with this same cast of characters...and, Danny, I would like to see your mom lose again.

Maybe a 2 vs 2 Mom/Son vs Mom/Son fight. That would be excellent, too!

Nice job!