News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Wife and the Christmas Party

• 4 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
My Wife and the Christmas Party
« on: December 25, 2022, 10:23:55 AM »
       This story was written quickly because I wanted to post it by Christmas. Nothing says Christmas like females fighting in front of their men, and every year I plan on writing a holiday yarn but never find the right motivation. This year the motivation was provided courtesy of my wife and her yearly Christmas get-together. Every year, my wife and some ladies meet and swap Christmas ornaments. The group is a hodgepodge of friends and current/former coworkers. These are not close friends, and Andrea only sees most of these women once a year.
   Only 4 of the women could attend this year, so they decided to invite their husbands to make things more festive. I had no interest in going, but Andrea promised she would wear some sexy underwear and let me ravish her as soon as we got home. Being a simpleton who is easily manipulated, I agreed to attend the gathering.
       The party was rather dull until someone spiked the eggnog with some brandy. Thanks to the smooth-tasting liquor, everyone seemed to loosen up and relax. Even though I had never met the other men, we found plenty in common. One of those things we had in common was our taste in women.
   While most sexually based stories involve lots of beautiful women, in reality, beautiful people (in my opinion) only comprise less than 10% of the population. Of the four women at this party, my wife was the only truly beautiful woman in the room, and I could tell by the looks the other men were giving her that they agreed. I am not the jealous type though I probably should be. My wife is way hotter than I deserve. I am an average-looking guy with an average salary and why she agreed to marry me is one of life’s great mysteries. 
   The other women were not exactly ugly. Kate, who was hosting the party, was a brunette with an impressive bosom and a decent face. At about 5’5 and 150ish lbs., she was the biggest of the four and a little on the chubby side. She had a pleasant personality and was the leader of the group. Sara was also a brunette and about the same height as Kate but much lighter at around 110 lbs. At 40, she was the oldest in the group and had an unimpressively thin body and a face that looked perpetually angry. The redheaded Lilly was moderately more attractive than Kate and Sara. She was the youngest at 20 years old and the smallest at 5’0 and around 100 lbs. Her compact frame wielded a cute, tight ass but average face and small tits. Unlike Sara, who was a very negative person, Lilly was very perky and funny.
       While the other women have certain attractive qualities, my wife is a more complete package of loveliness. She has a beautiful face, a nice rack, a narrow waist, and a well-rounded ass. At 5’2 and 120 lbs., my blonde-haired wife has a gorgeous figure. Simply put, none of the other women were in her league.
   I saw the other guys checking her out all night, and they became less discreet after several glasses of the spiked eggnog. My wife did look particularly adorable that night. All the girls wore tacky sweaters, and while Andrea’s sweater was unfortunately too baggy to show off her bosom, it was short enough to show off her plump derriere. She wore festive red and white candy-striped tights that fit nicely around her perfectly shaped bubble butt. She was obviously wearing a thong by the way the tights fit smoothly around her curved cheeks.
   “I’d like to smack that ass,” Craig, Sara’s husband, said to Leo, Kate’s husband. I think he meant to whisper the comment, but he said it loudly enough for me to hear and, judging by the embarrassed grin on her face, loud enough for Andrea to hear. Leo just nodded as they, along with Lilly’s husband Tyler, stared at her caboose as she walked out of the room.
   The gals finally got around to the ornament exchange portion of the evening when a debate arose about how to swap them. They could not decide between a Christmas trivia game or name that Christmas song. To choose, they let everyone put their ideas in a hat and draw. Their mistake was to let the guys toss in their suggestions.
        Without giving it much thought, I wrote down the Christmas song idea. After submitting my vote, I looked at Craig’s ballot and saw that he wrote- ‘Best underwear contest with the guys as judges.’ Immediately I wanted to kick myself, wishing I had been more thoughtful with my choice.
   It was not Craig’s idea that was selected, however. Kate pulled the winning pick, looked perplexed, and then tried to look angry but failed.
   “Okay. What wise guy wrote ‘let the b’s wrestle’?”
   “Ha ha, real funny,” Andrea said.
   “You agreed to pick the idea from the hat,” Tyler argued, “You can’t change the rules now.
   I expected the idea to be promptly dismissed and a new activity selected, but apparently, the brandy had made them more open to the idea. Soon they began to debate the idea, and surprisingly, Lilly and Sara thought it could be fun. With Lilly, Sara, and all the boys on board, Kate and Andrea saw they were outnumbered and acquiesced.
   “Fine, but what are the rules, and how do we decide the matchups,” Kate asked.
   “Simple wrestling, no scratching or pulling hair, and the match lasts until someone is pinned,” Craig said.
   “You ladies can decide the matchups,” Leo chimed in, “You pick whom you want to wrestle.”
   “Fine, I pick Andrea,” Lilly said quickly.
   “No, wait, I want Andrea,” Sara said.
   “Well, I want to wrestle Andrea also,” said Kate.
   “I…I’m flattered, I guess, that you all want to wrestle me,” Andrea said, “But I can only wrestle one of you.”
   “Not necessarily,” I said. Everyone looked at me eagerly as I continued, “We can make it a round-robin. That way, everyone gets to wrestle each other.”
   “Brilliant!” Craig exclaimed.
   “But, genius, we only brought one ornament each,” Andrea smirked, “What would be the point of the other matches.”
   “Ah, we’ll figure that part out later,” I shrugged.
   “What about the booby prize?” Lilly asked.
   “Booby?” Craig asked with a lascivious grin on his face.
   “It’s not what you think,” Andrea answered, rolling her eyes, “The winner makes the loser do something funny or embarrassing.”
   “Yeah, like last year I had to serve everyone drinks all night, or the year before Kate had to wear elf shoes and an elf hat,” said Lilly.
   “Oh,” Craig and Leo sighed disappointedly.
   We drew straws for the matchups, and Andrea was paired with Kate in the first round. I pegged Kate as the favorite since she was the biggest. Even though it was a friendly wrestling match, I was still a little concerned that Andrea could be hurt in such a size mismatch.
   We cleared off a place in the basement and prepared for the first match. Sara and Lilly went first. Sara was wearing a hideous green sweater that featured a sheepdog wearing a Santa hat, and jeans, while Lilly wore a red and green sweater with elves riding reindeer, and black tights. The women had agreed to take off their shoes and wrestle in their socks.
   The two women locked up, and Sara quickly took control. Though only 10 lbs. heavier, the brunette was more aggressive and flung the redhead to the floor. The match was fairly competitive but only lasted 5 or 6 minutes before Sara pinned Lilly. I was glad it was over because I was only interested in Andrea’s match.
   My wife and the bosomy brunette faced off and prepared to tussle. Andrea looked a little nervous and a lot intimidated as she confronted the bigger Kate. Kate was wearing a creepy sweater depicting Santa spying on a room of children while they are sleeping, and a black skirt and white stockings.
   Unlike the first match, this one was a rout. Immediately Kate grabbed Andrea’s head and smooshed it into her expansive bosom. I could hear muffled, squealing sounds coming from my wife as the brunette attempted to smother her with her boobs. From behind, Leo and I got a great view of my wife’s wiggling ass as she struggled to break free.
   After relinquishing Andrea from her modified bear hug, Kate threw Andrea over her shoulders and then dumped her on the couch. While the soft couch protected Andrea from injury, getting thrown around so easily had to hurt her pride. Then Kate sat down on a stool, threw Andrea over her lap, and began to spank her. The other guys were hooting and hollering, enjoying seeing my wife’s delicious ass being slapped, but I felt embarrassed for her. There are few things more humiliating than one adult spanking another adult.
   Kate flipped Andrea off her lap and then butt-dropped onto my wife’s chest. Andrea gasped as the air whooshed out of her. After a three-count, Kate stood up, but Andrea remained on the floor gasping for air. I had to help her up, but it took several minutes until she got her wind back.
   Since Andrea was still shaken up, Lilly and Kate agreed to go next. Sara had already won Lilly’s ornament, so they decided to wrestle for ugly sweaters. Lilly and Andrea opposed this new idea since it primarily affected them, but they were outnumbered 6-2. 
   I expected this next match to be another rout, but Lilly had devised a clever strategy. For the first 5 minutes, she played keep away with Kate. While we were bored, the strategy effectively wore Kate out, as she was not in as good of shape as Lilly. Plus, the brunette had just finished tossing my wife around for several minutes and had no chance to rest.
   When Kate got impatient and lunged at Lilly, the clever redhead stepped aside, and Kate fell on her hands and knees. Then Lilly jumped on her back, grabbed a handful of brown hair, and began slapping Kate’s ass. Now it was Kate that was being humiliated as Lilly began to ride her like a horse. The bigger girl tried to buck her foe off but only succeeded in tiring herself out even more.
   I was sitting on one side of Andrea on the couch, and Sara was sitting on the other. As I watched Lilly frustrate Kate, I noticed Andrea squirming uncomfortably beside me. Sara was caressing Andrea’s thigh.
   “This was such a good idea,” Sara said, “I can not wait until it’s me and you wrestling.” Then she slid her hand up Andrea’s midsection and squeezed a boob before getting up and sitting next to her husband.
   On the verge of collapsing due to exhaustion, Kate mustered all the energy she had left and rose to her knees before flopping backward. Lilly was crushed under Kate’s weight and momentarily stunned. Before the redhead could recover, Kate was able to score a pin.
    Andrea was up again for her next bout. She was embarrassed in her first match, but she appeared more favorably matched against Sara, who was several inches taller but 10 lbs. lighter. Besides having a slight size advantage, my wife was eager to redeem herself. She had gone from being an object of lust to a laughingstock. I knew Sara would be challenging for her. Though painfully thin, she had proven against Lilly that she was an aggressive and eager combatant.
   As the two faced off, I noticed something strange about Sara. She had replaced her typical scowl with a big smile. She appeared to be enjoying herself and was also eager for the match.
   At the signal to begin, the two women hurled themselves at each other. Andrea was stronger and forced Sara back against the wall.
   “Oww!” Andrea squealed loudly as Sara grabbed her tits. Everyone laughed as Sara drove Andrea backward by twisting the breasts. I had to admit; it was kind of sexy seeing my wife’s breasts clutched while she inadvertently made kittenish cooing sounds.
   This is the moment the playful, silly wrestling matches ended. Andrea, feeling that Sara was trying to humiliate her just like Kate had, pushed her hands off her tits and then slapped Sara across the face. The room went quiet as Sara looked stunned.
   “Keep your hands off my breasts!” Andrea hissed.
   “I’m going to do more than put my hands on your tits!” Sara exclaimed before slapping Andrea. An impromptu catfight broke out as both women began slapping and pulling hair. A sober group would have broken up this fight, but in our inebriated state, we found the turn of events amusing. I would have been more concerned if I thought Andrea might get hurt, but both women were equally unskilled at fighting.
   Sara gained an advantage by grabbing Andrea’s sweater and pulling it over her face. This blinded Andrea and allowed Sara to throw uppercuts at her exposed tummy. Andrea pulled away but, as a result, slipped out of her sweater.
   My wife, realizing she was standing shirtless, felt a fresh wave of embarrassment. Before she covered her boobs with her arms, I saw she was wearing a Christmas-themed push-up bra. It was white with red candy canes on the cups. Andrea was no longer interested in fighting back and allowed Sara to slap her repeatedly. She tried to run away, but Sara grabbed her hair and flung her to the floor. The brunette bounced on top of her, slapped her a few more times, grabbed Andrea’s wrists, and pressed them to the floor in a schoolgirl pin.
   After Sara got off her, Andrea stood up red-faced from shame, still trying to cover up her bosom.
   “I want my top back,” Andrea said to Sara, her bottom lip quivering like she was about to cry.
   “No way,” Sara replied, “I won it fair and square.”
   When it became apparent Sara was not going to return her sweater, Andrea decided she wanted to leave.
   “We can’t leave now.”
   “I can’t sit here in my bra in front of all these people. I don’t even know the husbands.”
   “You wear skimpier tops at the beach. What’s the difference?”
   “The difference is that bikini tops are made to be seen in public, and at the beach, other women are wearing the same thing.”
   Kate heard Andrea talking about leaving and came over.
   “Don’t leave, Andrea,” she said, “Sara is being a jerk but just wait. She has to deal with me now.”
   Eventually, we were able to soothe her discomfort with another glass of eggnog while simultaneously convincing her that it would be more humiliating to leave the party after losing twice. She still had a chance to regain some respect against the diminutive and very beatable Lilly. Plus, she wanted to see Sara get punished by Kate.
   Despite Kate’s size advantage, Sara had proven tough for such a skinny gal, and I expected the two undefeated women to be evenly matched. Still, even though she had struggled against Lilly, Kate was the favorite to win. Tension was high after Andrea’s fight with Sara, and Kate even scolded Sara for being too rough.
   Sara came at Kate quickly, but the bigger woman grabbed her in a headlock before tossing her to the floor. For the first few minutes, both women stayed within the confines of a quasi-wrestling match, and Kate dominated with her superior strength. But, as time went by, Sara resorted to rougher tactics, and Kate became too fatigued to counter the moves. Sara began slapping and pulling hair while Kate tried to keep the fight a wrestling contest.
        Kate managed to wrestle Sara to the ground in an attempt to turn the match into a grappling contest, but Sara slipped out of her grasp and got back to her feet. Sara kicked Kate a few times and prevented the bigger brunette from standing. Then she repeated the tactic she had used against Andrea and pulled Kate’s sweater over her head. The sweater was a tighter fit than Andrea’s, and it both covered Kate’s eyes and bound her arms together, rendering her helpless.
   Sara reached down and grabbed the bottom of Kate’s bra and flipped it up, letting the woman’s massive tits spill out. Then Sara began slapping and pinching the enormous mammaries while Kate was helpless to stop her.
   “Stop, Sara, stop!” Kate begged.
   Andrea sat sulking beside me, disappointed that Sara would not be punished for humiliating her. Leo also looked peeved that his wife was being pummeled and humiliated by a much smaller woman in front of everyone. Everyone else in the room seemed to be enjoying the sight of Kate’s jiggling breasts being mauled.
   When Sara decided to go for the pin, Kate did not resist. She simply lay passively and allowed herself to be counted out. While I had rooted for Kate to deliver retribution on behalf of my wife, one good thing happened from the beatdown. Kate’s bra had been broken in the tussle, and she had to take it off. Her snug-fitting sweater fit nicely around the curvature of her lovely jugs. For the rest of the night, we were treated to her braless boobs bouncing freely under her top.
    As Andrea and Lilly prepared to wrestle in the final match of the evening, we began to discuss what they were competing for. Both had lost their ornaments and sweater (although Lilly was still wearing hers). Someone suggested they wrestle for tights, but Andrea and Lilly both rejected that idea.
   “That’s not a fair arrangement since Lilly is wearing plain ordinary tights,” Andrea said.
   “Besides, her tights wouldn’t do me any good after her fat ass has already stretched out the bottoms,” Lilly said. Everyone laughed except Andrea. My wife’s ass is on the thick side, but it is also perfectly round, and I am constantly catching guys checking it out. While I did not find the comment insulting, my wife did, which only added to her motivation to win.
   They finally agreed to wrestle for socks since they both wore decorative Christmas socks.
   The two faced off in the middle of the room. Andrea, being 2 inches taller and 20 lbs. heavier, felt she had a strength advantage. She attempted to initiate a grappling hold, but Lilly ducked and backpedaled. Andrea had anticipated that Lilly might use the same tactic as the Kate fight, so she backed off and waited for Lilly to come to her. After a couple of actionless minutes, we onlookers became bored and restless. Even Lilly’s husband, Tyler, began to urge her to quit standing around and fight.
   Finally, the two locked up and began to wrestle. Unlike the previous two matches, this appeared friendlier, and neither attempted to slap or pull hair. Instead, we were treated to the sight of my wife’s adorable body locked up against Lilly’s moderately cute body. Neither girl wanted to finish the night as a three-time loser, and both grappled enthusiastically.
   Andrea established early on that she was a little stronger and was able to maintain holds longer than the redhead, though the match remained close for the first few minutes. While Andrea may have had a strength advantage, Lilly was in better condition. After 5 minutes, Andrea began to get fatigued, while Lilly was barely breathing hard.
       Playing it smart, Andrea wrestled Lilly to the floor and applied a headlock. My wife kept her restrained in the hold as she attempted to catch her breath. The match became a deadlock as Andrea was too tired to finish Lilly off, and Lilly was not strong enough to break the hold.
   Lilly knew she had to change tactics if she wanted to win. Both women were lying on their sides, with Andrea behind Lilly. The redhead brought forward her right arm and then slammed her elbow into Andrea’s tummy. My wife gasped for breath as Lilly repeated the move several more times. Andrea had no choice but to release her hold. Lilly crawled on top of my wife and went for the pin, but Andrea was able to flip her off.
   Andrea rose to her knees and looked both tired and angry. The cheap shots had pissed her off and remotivated her. She reared back her hand and slapped Lilly hard across her cheek. Before the redhead could retaliate, Andrea slapped her several more times. Lilly still had plenty of energy, though, and a few slaps were not going to finish her off. The two began exchanging slaps. Both women had their heads down and were swinging wildly, with most of their blows hitting each other’s shoulders or the tops of their heads.
        They battered each other for 30-45 seconds before Lilly began to take over. My wife looked gassed, and Lilly began to drive her onto her back. The redhead mounted Andrea and began slapping her cheeks back and forth. My wife lethargically kicked her feet underneath Lilly but seemed unable to flip her off.
   Lilly stood up and surveyed the beauty at her feet. My wife lay on her back, barely moving, as she struggled to catch her breath.
   “It’s not over yet,” Tyler said, “You haven’t pinned her yet.”
   “That’s because I’m not finished,” she answered ominously. The redhead bent over and slipped my wife’s Christmas socks off. “These are nice socks, but I think I changed my mind about those tights. Besides, I think everyone wants to see what’s underneath. Am I right?” The three other guys all nodded enthusiastically.
   Lilly flipped Andrea over on her chest and then grabbed the waistband of her tights. She slowly slid them down, unveiling her delicious ass. The redhead caressed the soft, creamy flesh with her fingertips.
   “I don’t know why guys are always staring at your fat ass. It’s so big and round.” She then grabbed a handful of my wife’s sweet cheeks and squeezed. “Oh, well. Your ass is mine now.” Then she continued sliding the tights down my wife’s shapely legs. Lilly kicked her in the side to make her roll over on her back. Andrea’s panties were white like the bra. Along the front were the words ‘FREE CANDY.’
   Everyone in the room seemed to enjoy seeing my wife lying helpless on the floor. Clad only in her sexy Christmas underwear, she was a vision of sexiness. 
   “Do you want me to pin you now?” Lilly asked.
   “Yes,” Andrea softly murmured.
   “Tyler, get your cell phone,” Lilly commanded, “I want you to take a picture of this.” When Tyler was ready, Lilly placed a foot on Andrea’s chest and smiled triumphantly at the camera.
   “That’s not fair,” Sara said, “I want a picture of me pinning her also.”
   “Me too,” said Kate.
   “Go ahead,” Lilly laughed, “It’s not like she’s going anywhere.”
   The three took turns taking pictures of them pinning Andrea in different poses. Then they took turns spanking Andrea’s ass while their husbands filmed them.
I contemplated intervening as they continued to plunder my wife’s luscious body. Maybe it was the brandy that had impaired my judgment, or perhaps my cock was enjoying seeing my wife fondled by the women, but I was hesitant to get involved. When Craig grabbed Andrea’s ass, I knew it was time to get involved.
   “Okay, shows over,” I said as I waded into the crowd and helped my befuddled wife up. I looked around for clothes, but they were nowhere to be found.
   “Wait. You can’t leave yet,” Sara said, “We still have the booby prize award. Since I am the overall winner, I get to decide what it is.”
   “No, it’s late,” I said, “We need to leave.” They had embarrassed and humiliated my wife enough for one night, and I had no intention of waiting around to see what they had in mind for a booby prize.
   “Please, Karl,” Kate begged, “It’s a Christmas tradition.”
Maybe it was the brandy, maybe it was my cock, but as she talked, I couldn’t help staring at her breasts, heaving excitedly under her sweater. In that moment of hesitation, Lilly and Sara wrenched Andrea from my arms. The basement had some workout equipment, and in the doorway was mounted a pullup bar. Before I could react, Lilly and Sara had handcuffed Andrea’s wrists to both ends of the bar.
   “Karl, help me,” Andrea whimpered.
   “What are you two doing?” I asked.
   “The booby prize is that Andrea has to hang from the doorway for the rest of the night,” Sara said,
   “She makes a fine Christmas decoration,” said Craig. A couple of the others agreed.
   “Let her down now,” I said, “I mean it. This has gone far enough.” They could see I was getting angry.
   “Fine, fine,” Kate said, “Leo, go get the keys to the handcuffs.”
   “I’ll have to look for it.”
   “We were just having fun,” Kate said, “We’ll let her down as soon as Leo finds the keys.” I don’t know if it was Kate’s reassuring words or her breasts that I found myself staring at again, but I began to calm down. 
   I turned to Andrea, who looked so helpless, dangling in the doorway.
   “I’ll get you down, honey. Just be patient.”
   As I waited for Leo to find the keys, Lilly brought me some more eggnog. The smooth brandy seemed to settle me down, and I became less anxious about my wife hanging like a sexy Christmas ornament. I did try to prevent the other party guests from molesting her while she was in such a vulnerable position, but it was not easy. After all, she was blocking the only doorway leading out of the basement. Whenever someone passed through the door, they would casually fondle her breasts or pat her on the ass.
   Occasionally, I would have to leave her unattended. Once I went to get another glass of eggnog, and when I returned, her right boob was out of the bra, and there were lipstick marks around her nipples.
   The most egregious incident occurred when I had to go to the toilet. When I returned, Lilly was kissing Andrea with her tongue jammed inside my wife’s mouth. Some others were lined up behind Lilly as if waiting for their turn.
   “What’s going on here?” I asked.
   Craig pointed to some mistletoe that someone had hung over Andrea.
   “That does not give you the right to make out with my wife.” After I ran them off, I looked at my wife. She looked so pitiful yet sexy at the same time. I decided to take advantage of the mistletoe myself.
   Another 30 minutes passed, and Leo still had yet to find the keys. I was beginning to get impatient when I heard Kate.
   “I found them,” the busty brunette said.
   “The keys?’ I asked.
   “No, the candy canes. Who wants one?”
   “No one wants candy canes,” I said.
   “Okay. I’ll just put them right here,” she said as she stuffed them in the front of my wife’s panties.
   “What are you doing?” I was getting exasperated.
   “The panties do say ‘free candy.’ What better place to put them.”
   Suddenly everyone was eager for candy canes, and they bull-rushed my wife. There was no way to stop all of them from grabbing some candy.
   “I was too slow,” Lilly pouted, “They’re all gone.” Then she looked closer. “Wait a second; there’s one left.”
   “Oooh,” Andrea squealed uncomfortably.
   “It seems to be stuck,” Lilly said. As she began tugging on the candy cane, Andrea rose up on her toes and began whimpering. It became apparent that the curved end was stuck in my wife’s snatch. Lilly pulled and pulled, seemingly oblivious to the fact she was pulling on my wife’s cxnt. She finally wrenched it out and walked away, licking her sugary treat.
   Finally, Leo found the keys and was able to uncuff my wife. As we prepared to leave, Kate, Sara, and Lilly gathered around my wife.
   “No hard feelings,” Kate said.
   “Yeah, we were all just having fun,” added Lilly.
   “We have a confession to make,” Sara said.
   “No. Don’t tell her,” Kate said, but Sara ignored her.
   “This was all a setup. The three of us planned the wrestling matches weeks ago.”
   “But..why?” Andrea asked.
   “It was a Christmas gift to our husbands,” Kate said. “You always get them excited prancing around in front of them. We thought we’d give them something to really get them excited about.”
   “Plus, we thought it would be fun kicking your sweet toosh around,” said Lilly.
   “Actually, I thought you would be tougher than you were,” said Sara, “The way you are always shaking your ass in front of other women’s husbands, how do you not get your ass kicked all the time?”
   “Can I have my clothes back now?”
   “Oh, Andrea,” Lilly laughed, “You are so silly.”
   As we walked to the door, the women followed, slapping and pinching my wife’s ass along the way. Driving home, I contemplated the night’s events. Christmas is a time for giving, and even though my wife had been stripped and humiliated, Andrea gave them a gift they would never forget.

Offline Toughtitties

• Andy
Re: My Wife and the Christmas Party
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2022, 11:16:27 AM »
[Nice One Karl well done at short notice great vision and delivery ????????quote author=karl butters link=topic=106915.msg708237#msg708237 date=1671960235]
       This story was written quickly because I wanted to post it by Christmas. Nothing says Christmas like females fighting in front of their men, and every year I plan on writing a holiday yarn but never find the right motivation. This year the motivation was provided courtesy of my wife and her yearly Christmas get-together. Every year, my wife and some ladies meet and swap Christmas ornaments. The group is a hodgepodge of friends and current/former coworkers. These are not close friends, and Andrea only sees most of these women once a year.
   Only 4 of the women could attend this year, so they decided to invite their husbands to make things more festive. I had no interest in going, but Andrea promised she would wear some sexy underwear and let me ravish her as soon as we got home. Being a simpleton who is easily manipulated, I agreed to attend the gathering.
       The party was rather dull until someone spiked the eggnog with some brandy. Thanks to the smooth-tasting liquor, everyone seemed to loosen up and relax. Even though I had never met the other men, we found plenty in common. One of those things we had in common was our taste in women.
   While most sexually based stories involve lots of beautiful women, in reality, beautiful people (in my opinion) only comprise less than 10% of the population. Of the four women at this party, my wife was the only truly beautiful woman in the room, and I could tell by the looks the other men were giving her that they agreed. I am not the jealous type though I probably should be. My wife is way hotter than I deserve. I am an average-looking guy with an average salary and why she agreed to marry me is one of life’s great mysteries. 
   The other women were not exactly ugly. Kate, who was hosting the party, was a brunette with an impressive bosom and a decent face. At about 5’5 and 150ish lbs., she was the biggest of the four and a little on the chubby side. She had a pleasant personality and was the leader of the group. Sara was also a brunette and about the same height as Kate but much lighter at around 110 lbs. At 40, she was the oldest in the group and had an unimpressively thin body and a face that looked perpetually angry. The redheaded Lilly was moderately more attractive than Kate and Sara. She was the youngest at 20 years old and the smallest at 5’0 and around 100 lbs. Her compact frame wielded a cute, tight ass but average face and small tits. Unlike Sara, who was a very negative person, Lilly was very perky and funny.
       While the other women have certain attractive qualities, my wife is a more complete package of loveliness. She has a beautiful face, a nice rack, a narrow waist, and a well-rounded ass. At 5’2 and 120 lbs., my blonde-haired wife has a gorgeous figure. Simply put, none of the other women were in her league.
   I saw the other guys checking her out all night, and they became less discreet after several glasses of the spiked eggnog. My wife did look particularly adorable that night. All the girls wore tacky sweaters, and while Andrea’s sweater was unfortunately too baggy to show off her bosom, it was short enough to show off her plump derriere. She wore festive red and white candy-striped tights that fit nicely around her perfectly shaped bubble butt. She was obviously wearing a thong by the way the tights fit smoothly around her curved cheeks.
   “I’d like to smack that ass,” Craig, Sara’s husband, said to Leo, Kate’s husband. I think he meant to whisper the comment, but he said it loudly enough for me to hear and, judging by the embarrassed grin on her face, loud enough for Andrea to hear. Leo just nodded as they, along with Lilly’s husband Tyler, stared at her caboose as she walked out of the room.
   The gals finally got around to the ornament exchange portion of the evening when a debate arose about how to swap them. They could not decide between a Christmas trivia game or name that Christmas song. To choose, they let everyone put their ideas in a hat and draw. Their mistake was to let the guys toss in their suggestions.
        Without giving it much thought, I wrote down the Christmas song idea. After submitting my vote, I looked at Craig’s ballot and saw that he wrote- ‘Best underwear contest with the guys as judges.’ Immediately I wanted to kick myself, wishing I had been more thoughtful with my choice.
   It was not Craig’s idea that was selected, however. Kate pulled the winning pick, looked perplexed, and then tried to look angry but failed.
   “Okay. What wise guy wrote ‘let the b’s wrestle’?”
   “Ha ha, real funny,” Andrea said.
   “You agreed to pick the idea from the hat,” Tyler argued, “You can’t change the rules now.
   I expected the idea to be promptly dismissed and a new activity selected, but apparently, the brandy had made them more open to the idea. Soon they began to debate the idea, and surprisingly, Lilly and Sara thought it could be fun. With Lilly, Sara, and all the boys on board, Kate and Andrea saw they were outnumbered and acquiesced.
   “Fine, but what are the rules, and how do we decide the matchups,” Kate asked.
   “Simple wrestling, no scratching or pulling hair, and the match lasts until someone is pinned,” Craig said.
   “You ladies can decide the matchups,” Leo chimed in, “You pick whom you want to wrestle.”
   “Fine, I pick Andrea,” Lilly said quickly.
   “No, wait, I want Andrea,” Sara said.
   “Well, I want to wrestle Andrea also,” said Kate.
   “I…I’m flattered, I guess, that you all want to wrestle me,” Andrea said, “But I can only wrestle one of you.”
   “Not necessarily,” I said. Everyone looked at me eagerly as I continued, “We can make it a round-robin. That way, everyone gets to wrestle each other.”
   “Brilliant!” Craig exclaimed.
   “But, genius, we only brought one ornament each,” Andrea smirked, “What would be the point of the other matches.”
   “Ah, we’ll figure that part out later,” I shrugged.
   “What about the booby prize?” Lilly asked.
   “Booby?” Craig asked with a lascivious grin on his face.
   “It’s not what you think,” Andrea answered, rolling her eyes, “The winner makes the loser do something funny or embarrassing.”
   “Yeah, like last year I had to serve everyone drinks all night, or the year before Kate had to wear elf shoes and an elf hat,” said Lilly.
   “Oh,” Craig and Leo sighed disappointedly.
   We drew straws for the matchups, and Andrea was paired with Kate in the first round. I pegged Kate as the favorite since she was the biggest. Even though it was a friendly wrestling match, I was still a little concerned that Andrea could be hurt in such a size mismatch.
   We cleared off a place in the basement and prepared for the first match. Sara and Lilly went first. Sara was wearing a hideous green sweater that featured a sheepdog wearing a Santa hat, and jeans, while Lilly wore a red and green sweater with elves riding reindeer, and black tights. The women had agreed to take off their shoes and wrestle in their socks.
   The two women locked up, and Sara quickly took control. Though only 10 lbs. heavier, the brunette was more aggressive and flung the redhead to the floor. The match was fairly competitive but only lasted 5 or 6 minutes before Sara pinned Lilly. I was glad it was over because I was only interested in Andrea’s match.
   My wife and the bosomy brunette faced off and prepared to tussle. Andrea looked a little nervous and a lot intimidated as she confronted the bigger Kate. Kate was wearing a creepy sweater depicting Santa spying on a room of children while they are sleeping, and a black skirt and white stockings.
   Unlike the first match, this one was a rout. Immediately Kate grabbed Andrea’s head and smooshed it into her expansive bosom. I could hear muffled, squealing sounds coming from my wife as the brunette attempted to smother her with her boobs. From behind, Leo and I got a great view of my wife’s wiggling ass as she struggled to break free.
   After relinquishing Andrea from her modified bear hug, Kate threw Andrea over her shoulders and then dumped her on the couch. While the soft couch protected Andrea from injury, getting thrown around so easily had to hurt her pride. Then Kate sat down on a stool, threw Andrea over her lap, and began to spank her. The other guys were hooting and hollering, enjoying seeing my wife’s delicious ass being slapped, but I felt embarrassed for her. There are few things more humiliating than one adult spanking another adult.
   Kate flipped Andrea off her lap and then butt-dropped onto my wife’s chest. Andrea gasped as the air whooshed out of her. After a three-count, Kate stood up, but Andrea remained on the floor gasping for air. I had to help her up, but it took several minutes until she got her wind back.
   Since Andrea was still shaken up, Lilly and Kate agreed to go next. Sara had already won Lilly’s ornament, so they decided to wrestle for ugly sweaters. Lilly and Andrea opposed this new idea since it primarily affected them, but they were outnumbered 6-2. 
   I expected this next match to be another rout, but Lilly had devised a clever strategy. For the first 5 minutes, she played keep away with Kate. While we were bored, the strategy effectively wore Kate out, as she was not in as good of shape as Lilly. Plus, the brunette had just finished tossing my wife around for several minutes and had no chance to rest.
   When Kate got impatient and lunged at Lilly, the clever redhead stepped aside, and Kate fell on her hands and knees. Then Lilly jumped on her back, grabbed a handful of brown hair, and began slapping Kate’s ass. Now it was Kate that was being humiliated as Lilly began to ride her like a horse. The bigger girl tried to buck her foe off but only succeeded in tiring herself out even more.
   I was sitting on one side of Andrea on the couch, and Sara was sitting on the other. As I watched Lilly frustrate Kate, I noticed Andrea squirming uncomfortably beside me. Sara was caressing Andrea’s thigh.
   “This was such a good idea,” Sara said, “I can not wait until it’s me and you wrestling.” Then she slid her hand up Andrea’s midsection and squeezed a boob before getting up and sitting next to her husband.
   On the verge of collapsing due to exhaustion, Kate mustered all the energy she had left and rose to her knees before flopping backward. Lilly was crushed under Kate’s weight and momentarily stunned. Before the redhead could recover, Kate was able to score a pin.
    Andrea was up again for her next bout. She was embarrassed in her first match, but she appeared more favorably matched against Sara, who was several inches taller but 10 lbs. lighter. Besides having a slight size advantage, my wife was eager to redeem herself. She had gone from being an object of lust to a laughingstock. I knew Sara would be challenging for her. Though painfully thin, she had proven against Lilly that she was an aggressive and eager combatant.
   As the two faced off, I noticed something strange about Sara. She had replaced her typical scowl with a big smile. She appeared to be enjoying herself and was also eager for the match.
   At the signal to begin, the two women hurled themselves at each other. Andrea was stronger and forced Sara back against the wall.
   “Oww!” Andrea squealed loudly as Sara grabbed her tits. Everyone laughed as Sara drove Andrea backward by twisting the breasts. I had to admit; it was kind of sexy seeing my wife’s breasts clutched while she inadvertently made kittenish cooing sounds.
   This is the moment the playful, silly wrestling matches ended. Andrea, feeling that Sara was trying to humiliate her just like Kate had, pushed her hands off her tits and then slapped Sara across the face. The room went quiet as Sara looked stunned.
   “Keep your hands off my breasts!” Andrea hissed.
   “I’m going to do more than put my hands on your tits!” Sara exclaimed before slapping Andrea. An impromptu catfight broke out as both women began slapping and pulling hair. A sober group would have broken up this fight, but in our inebriated state, we found the turn of events amusing. I would have been more concerned if I thought Andrea might get hurt, but both women were equally unskilled at fighting.
   Sara gained an advantage by grabbing Andrea’s sweater and pulling it over her face. This blinded Andrea and allowed Sara to throw uppercuts at her exposed tummy. Andrea pulled away but, as a result, slipped out of her sweater.
   My wife, realizing she was standing shirtless, felt a fresh wave of embarrassment. Before she covered her boobs with her arms, I saw she was wearing a Christmas-themed push-up bra. It was white with red candy canes on the cups. Andrea was no longer interested in fighting back and allowed Sara to slap her repeatedly. She tried to run away, but Sara grabbed her hair and flung her to the floor. The brunette bounced on top of her, slapped her a few more times, grabbed Andrea’s wrists, and pressed them to the floor in a schoolgirl pin.
   After Sara got off her, Andrea stood up red-faced from shame, still trying to cover up her bosom.
   “I want my top back,” Andrea said to Sara, her bottom lip quivering like she was about to cry.
   “No way,” Sara replied, “I won it fair and square.”
   When it became apparent Sara was not going to return her sweater, Andrea decided she wanted to leave.
   “We can’t leave now.”
   “I can’t sit here in my bra in front of all these people. I don’t even know the husbands.”
   “You wear skimpier tops at the beach. What’s the difference?”
   “The difference is that bikini tops are made to be seen in public, and at the beach, other women are wearing the same thing.”
   Kate heard Andrea talking about leaving and came over.
   “Don’t leave, Andrea,” she said, “Sara is being a jerk but just wait. She has to deal with me now.”
   Eventually, we were able to soothe her discomfort with another glass of eggnog while simultaneously convincing her that it would be more humiliating to leave the party after losing twice. She still had a chance to regain some respect against the diminutive and very beatable Lilly. Plus, she wanted to see Sara get punished by Kate.
   Despite Kate’s size advantage, Sara had proven tough for such a skinny gal, and I expected the two undefeated women to be evenly matched. Still, even though she had struggled against Lilly, Kate was the favorite to win. Tension was high after Andrea’s fight with Sara, and Kate even scolded Sara for being too rough.
   Sara came at Kate quickly, but the bigger woman grabbed her in a headlock before tossing her to the floor. For the first few minutes, both women stayed within the confines of a quasi-wrestling match, and Kate dominated with her superior strength. But, as time went by, Sara resorted to rougher tactics, and Kate became too fatigued to counter the moves. Sara began slapping and pulling hair while Kate tried to keep the fight a wrestling contest.
        Kate managed to wrestle Sara to the ground in an attempt to turn the match into a grappling contest, but Sara slipped out of her grasp and got back to her feet. Sara kicked Kate a few times and prevented the bigger brunette from standing. Then she repeated the tactic she had used against Andrea and pulled Kate’s sweater over her head. The sweater was a tighter fit than Andrea’s, and it both covered Kate’s eyes and bound her arms together, rendering her helpless.
   Sara reached down and grabbed the bottom of Kate’s bra and flipped it up, letting the woman’s massive tits spill out. Then Sara began slapping and pinching the enormous mammaries while Kate was helpless to stop her.
   “Stop, Sara, stop!” Kate begged.
   Andrea sat sulking beside me, disappointed that Sara would not be punished for humiliating her. Leo also looked peeved that his wife was being pummeled and humiliated by a much smaller woman in front of everyone. Everyone else in the room seemed to be enjoying the sight of Kate’s jiggling breasts being mauled.
   When Sara decided to go for the pin, Kate did not resist. She simply lay passively and allowed herself to be counted out. While I had rooted for Kate to deliver retribution on behalf of my wife, one good thing happened from the beatdown. Kate’s bra had been broken in the tussle, and she had to take it off. Her snug-fitting sweater fit nicely around the curvature of her lovely jugs. For the rest of the night, we were treated to her braless boobs bouncing freely under her top.
    As Andrea and Lilly prepared to wrestle in the final match of the evening, we began to discuss what they were competing for. Both had lost their ornaments and sweater (although Lilly was still wearing hers). Someone suggested they wrestle for tights, but Andrea and Lilly both rejected that idea.
   “That’s not a fair arrangement since Lilly is wearing plain ordinary tights,” Andrea said.
   “Besides, her tights wouldn’t do me any good after her fat ass has already stretched out the bottoms,” Lilly said. Everyone laughed except Andrea. My wife’s ass is on the thick side, but it is also perfectly round, and I am constantly catching guys checking it out. While I did not find the comment insulting, my wife did, which only added to her motivation to win.
   They finally agreed to wrestle for socks since they both wore decorative Christmas socks.
   The two faced off in the middle of the room. Andrea, being 2 inches taller and 20 lbs. heavier, felt she had a strength advantage. She attempted to initiate a grappling hold, but Lilly ducked and backpedaled. Andrea had anticipated that Lilly might use the same tactic as the Kate fight, so she backed off and waited for Lilly to come to her. After a couple of actionless minutes, we onlookers became bored and restless. Even Lilly’s husband, Tyler, began to urge her to quit standing around and fight.
   Finally, the two locked up and began to wrestle. Unlike the previous two matches, this appeared friendlier, and neither attempted to slap or pull hair. Instead, we were treated to the sight of my wife’s adorable body locked up against Lilly’s moderately cute body. Neither girl wanted to finish the night as a three-time loser, and both grappled enthusiastically.
   Andrea established early on that she was a little stronger and was able to maintain holds longer than the redhead, though the match remained close for the first few minutes. While Andrea may have had a strength advantage, Lilly was in better condition. After 5 minutes, Andrea began to get fatigued, while Lilly was barely breathing hard.
       Playing it smart, Andrea wrestled Lilly to the floor and applied a headlock. My wife kept her restrained in the hold as she attempted to catch her breath. The match became a deadlock as Andrea was too tired to finish Lilly off, and Lilly was not strong enough to break the hold.
   Lilly knew she had to change tactics if she wanted to win. Both women were lying on their sides, with Andrea behind Lilly. The redhead brought forward her right arm and then slammed her elbow into Andrea’s tummy. My wife gasped for breath as Lilly repeated the move several more times. Andrea had no choice but to release her hold. Lilly crawled on top of my wife and went for the pin, but Andrea was able to flip her off.
   Andrea rose to her knees and looked both tired and angry. The cheap shots had pissed her off and remotivated her. She reared back her hand and slapped Lilly hard across her cheek. Before the redhead could retaliate, Andrea slapped her several more times. Lilly still had plenty of energy, though, and a few slaps were not going to finish her off. The two began exchanging slaps. Both women had their heads down and were swinging wildly, with most of their blows hitting each other’s shoulders or the tops of their heads.
        They battered each other for 30-45 seconds before Lilly began to take over. My wife looked gassed, and Lilly began to drive her onto her back. The redhead mounted Andrea and began slapping her cheeks back and forth. My wife lethargically kicked her feet underneath Lilly but seemed unable to flip her off.
   Lilly stood up and surveyed the beauty at her feet. My wife lay on her back, barely moving, as she struggled to catch her breath.
   “It’s not over yet,” Tyler said, “You haven’t pinned her yet.”
   “That’s because I’m not finished,” she answered ominously. The redhead bent over and slipped my wife’s Christmas socks off. “These are nice socks, but I think I changed my mind about those tights. Besides, I think everyone wants to see what’s underneath. Am I right?” The three other guys all nodded enthusiastically.
   Lilly flipped Andrea over on her chest and then grabbed the waistband of her tights. She slowly slid them down, unveiling her delicious ass. The redhead caressed the soft, creamy flesh with her fingertips.
   “I don’t know why guys are always staring at your fat ass. It’s so big and round.” She then grabbed a handful of my wife’s sweet cheeks and squeezed. “Oh, well. Your ass is mine now.” Then she continued sliding the tights down my wife’s shapely legs. Lilly kicked her in the side to make her roll over on her back. Andrea’s panties were white like the bra. Along the front were the words ‘FREE CANDY.’
   Everyone in the room seemed to enjoy seeing my wife lying helpless on the floor. Clad only in her sexy Christmas underwear, she was a vision of sexiness. 
   “Do you want me to pin you now?” Lilly asked.
   “Yes,” Andrea softly murmured.
   “Tyler, get your cell phone,” Lilly commanded, “I want you to take a picture of this.” When Tyler was ready, Lilly placed a foot on Andrea’s chest and smiled triumphantly at the camera.
   “That’s not fair,” Sara said, “I want a picture of me pinning her also.”
   “Me too,” said Kate.
   “Go ahead,” Lilly laughed, “It’s not like she’s going anywhere.”
   The three took turns taking pictures of them pinning Andrea in different poses. Then they took turns spanking Andrea’s ass while their husbands filmed them.
I contemplated intervening as they continued to plunder my wife’s luscious body. Maybe it was the brandy that had impaired my judgment, or perhaps my cock was enjoying seeing my wife fondled by the women, but I was hesitant to get involved. When Craig grabbed Andrea’s ass, I knew it was time to get involved.
   “Okay, shows over,” I said as I waded into the crowd and helped my befuddled wife up. I looked around for clothes, but they were nowhere to be found.
   “Wait. You can’t leave yet,” Sara said, “We still have the booby prize award. Since I am the overall winner, I get to decide what it is.”
   “No, it’s late,” I said, “We need to leave.” They had embarrassed and humiliated my wife enough for one night, and I had no intention of waiting around to see what they had in mind for a booby prize.
   “Please, Karl,” Kate begged, “It’s a Christmas tradition.”
Maybe it was the brandy, maybe it was my cock, but as she talked, I couldn’t help staring at her breasts, heaving excitedly under her sweater. In that moment of hesitation, Lilly and Sara wrenched Andrea from my arms. The basement had some workout equipment, and in the doorway was mounted a pullup bar. Before I could react, Lilly and Sara had handcuffed Andrea’s wrists to both ends of the bar.
   “Karl, help me,” Andrea whimpered.
   “What are you two doing?” I asked.
   “The booby prize is that Andrea has to hang from the doorway for the rest of the night,” Sara said,
   “She makes a fine Christmas decoration,” said Craig. A couple of the others agreed.
   “Let her down now,” I said, “I mean it. This has gone far enough.” They could see I was getting angry.
   “Fine, fine,” Kate said, “Leo, go get the keys to the handcuffs.”
   “I’ll have to look for it.”
   “We were just having fun,” Kate said, “We’ll let her down as soon as Leo finds the keys.” I don’t know if it was Kate’s reassuring words or her breasts that I found myself staring at again, but I began to calm down. 
   I turned to Andrea, who looked so helpless, dangling in the doorway.
   “I’ll get you down, honey. Just be patient.”
   As I waited for Leo to find the keys, Lilly brought me some more eggnog. The smooth brandy seemed to settle me down, and I became less anxious about my wife hanging like a sexy Christmas ornament. I did try to prevent the other party guests from molesting her while she was in such a vulnerable position, but it was not easy. After all, she was blocking the only doorway leading out of the basement. Whenever someone passed through the door, they would casually fondle her breasts or pat her on the ass.
   Occasionally, I would have to leave her unattended. Once I went to get another glass of eggnog, and when I returned, her right boob was out of the bra, and there were lipstick marks around her nipples.
   The most egregious incident occurred when I had to go to the toilet. When I returned, Lilly was kissing Andrea with her tongue jammed inside my wife’s mouth. Some others were lined up behind Lilly as if waiting for their turn.
   “What’s going on here?” I asked.
   Craig pointed to some mistletoe that someone had hung over Andrea.
   “That does not give you the right to make out with my wife.” After I ran them off, I looked at my wife. She looked so pitiful yet sexy at the same time. I decided to take advantage of the mistletoe myself.
   Another 30 minutes passed, and Leo still had yet to find the keys. I was beginning to get impatient when I heard Kate.
   “I found them,” the busty brunette said.
   “The keys?’ I asked.
   “No, the candy canes. Who wants one?”
   “No one wants candy canes,” I said.
   “Okay. I’ll just put them right here,” she said as she stuffed them in the front of my wife’s panties.
   “What are you doing?” I was getting exasperated.
   “The panties do say ‘free candy.’ What better place to put them.”
   Suddenly everyone was eager for candy canes, and they bull-rushed my wife. There was no way to stop all of them from grabbing some candy.
   “I was too slow,” Lilly pouted, “They’re all gone.” Then she looked closer. “Wait a second; there’s one left.”
   “Oooh,” Andrea squealed uncomfortably.
   “It seems to be stuck,” Lilly said. As she began tugging on the candy cane, Andrea rose up on her toes and began whimpering. It became apparent that the curved end was stuck in my wife’s snatch. Lilly pulled and pulled, seemingly oblivious to the fact she was pulling on my wife’s cxnt. She finally wrenched it out and walked away, licking her sugary treat.
   Finally, Leo found the keys and was able to uncuff my wife. As we prepared to leave, Kate, Sara, and Lilly gathered around my wife.
   “No hard feelings,” Kate said.
   “Yeah, we were all just having fun,” added Lilly.
   “We have a confession to make,” Sara said.
   “No. Don’t tell her,” Kate said, but Sara ignored her.
   “This was all a setup. The three of us planned the wrestling matches weeks ago.”
   “But..why?” Andrea asked.
   “It was a Christmas gift to our husbands,” Kate said. “You always get them excited prancing around in front of them. We thought we’d give them something to really get them excited about.”
   “Plus, we thought it would be fun kicking your sweet toosh around,” said Lilly.
   “Actually, I thought you would be tougher than you were,” said Sara, “The way you are always shaking your ass in front of other women’s husbands, how do you not get your ass kicked all the time?”
   “Can I have my clothes back now?”
   “Oh, Andrea,” Lilly laughed, “You are so silly.”
   As we walked to the door, the women followed, slapping and pinching my wife’s ass along the way. Driving home, I contemplated the night’s events. Christmas is a time for giving, and even though my wife had been stripped and humiliated, Andrea gave them a gift they would never forget.
[/quote]

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 11:34:19 PM »
Once again a wonderful story by a wonderful writer! Thanks for the present Karl

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2022, 12:36:14 PM »
Wow.... great story. Love how they fondle your wife and make her a play thing. Hanging her in the doorway was a great idea. Thank you again for sharing!!!!

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2022, 06:20:06 PM »
Wow.... great story. Love how they fondle your wife and make her a play thing. Hanging her in the doorway was a great idea. Thank you again for sharing!!!!

Even though my wife wishes she could win more often in my stories, even she enjoys it when she is turned into a sexual plaything.