News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Domination Sexfight - Stefanie Vs Bianca

• 7 Replies

Offline StefanieKTX

• Smarter. Stronger. Hotter. Superior in every way.
Domination Sexfight - Stefanie Vs Bianca
« on: August 14, 2016, 09:58:02 PM »
It's been a while since I posted a chat log, so I thought I'd share this little game that just took place with a friend. She loves playing Bianca Beauchamp, and I have to admit, the last two times I fought Bianca, at least a year ago, I was fucked out. So... when the opportunity presented itself, I was more than happy for a chance at some revenge. Enjoy...

(Note that this has been very lightly edited to preserve some clarity. As always, we were playing to turn one another on for real, and the contest is decided when one of us orgasms irl. A few photos were sent back and forth as it went as well... )

Bianca
I’m too much curve for you, bitch. *Smirks*

Stefanie
*smirks*
I've beaten you before, cxnt... Not only beaten you, but beaten your big tits...
beaten your pussy...

Bianca
That was quite a while ago.

Stefanie
But I have an idea... A very, very rich sponsor, who loves watching women sexfight, and loves seeing them broken. She has been sponsoring Bianca now for two years... since I last fought her, in fact... taking her around the world, putting her up against the best of the best, training her... As they come back to the US, Bianca suggests that they call me...

Bianca
Setting?

Stefanie
A penthouse bedroom, or the bedroom at a massive estate...

Bianca
Perhaps you only agree to the fight for a very steep prize purse. And we have to compare bodies before we start. Maybe we should trade bras.
*Smirks*

Stefanie
Fine... I have to put up $50k of my own money, but if I win, I get $100k. But in return, it's fought on the home turf of the sponsor, and she insists that the two of us fully compare bodies before. What advantages you think you need, bitch.

Bianca
OK, how about this. We're both to show up in only bras and panties, and we each have to strip each other, then put our hands where the other woman tells us while she bitches and taunts.

Stefanie
Fine bitch...
If you think you can compete with me in that kind of game, you've obviously forgotten that writing and turning you on is my biggest advantage over you...
Start it off...

Bianca
I've made a very good living fighting for this sponsor, and she's allowed me to improve my skills against some of the most formidable sexfighters on the planet. But as we return to the States, I'm eager to settle a score with an old rival. So I suggest that my sponsor give you a call and set something up. Your terms are very demanding, which I find erotic. We're to meet in a luxurious penthouse, where the sponsor has set up cameras around the bedroom to watch remotely. I'm already there in my pink lingerie with white trim, my body looking like it was designed by a god for this type of competition. My breasts look so full and firm and heavy in my bra, and my body is a sultry mix of powerful curves and just a hint of muscle tone....
As you step into the bedroom, a confident grin curls my full, beestung lips. I take a little sip from my champagne, then set it down on the nightstand next to the bed. I step forward with a powerful sway behind my hips, eyes locked on yours seductively. "You've been given instructions on how we're to start, correct? Take off my bra." I say that last part in a rather bitchy, demanding tone, knowing you have no choice but to do it. To unleash my biggest weapons yourself and see what you're up against.
yt

Stefanie
Bianca was one of the hottest sexfighters in the world the last time we met, two years ago... Her body was stunning and it took all my skills and Will to beat her... and even at that, she won just as often, and when she did, it was devastating... I know that she's been traveling these last two years, and when the offer comes, I also know that it's because she believes she is better than ever, and wants to finally settle who the Alpha Bitch is between us... I'm going to take the match, even though the rules offered are friendly towards her, but I still negotiate a powerful contract, putting up half as much as her sponsor... Now, as I walk into the penthouse and shower and prepare, my body is primed for this, also better, stronger, and more powerful than I was two years ago...
Bianca is going to be in for a dangerous surprise... As I walk out of the bath, and into the bedroom, she is there, wearing only her lingerie... and we both look one another over... Her smile gets a bit wicked. and without even offering me any of the champagne or any preparation, she starts things off, commanding me to take off her bra...
I step forward, wearing my own dark green lingerie set... my breasts thrusting out, resisting even this gorgeous bra as it tries to somehow lift them hight and push them together... My taut abs flex as my hips sway, and I walk over to you... a touch taller, but not much... I come close, face to face... then lean in, my powerful, muscular shoulder pressing near your face as I lean in breast to breast, letting my full, firm orbs push in against yours, knowing you're bigger, but my density is unmatched... and I reach around you, pressing close and taking my time with the catch on your bra... I undo the clasp, then open it slowly, letting my fingers trace down your back a little before I finally pull away... stepping back a single step, and pulling the straps over your own toned shoulders...
Sliding them down your arms... Smirking into your eyes as I let it fall between us.., holding it in my left hand... Just like you to try to go straight for your biggest advantage straight off, rather than making the best use of it... savoring it... I step back another step and admire your big tits... but look unimpressed as I speak... "Not bad, bitch... "
otu

Bianca
I stand there calmly, purring as you lean in tight and slide your hands behind my back, unclasping my bra and slowly pulling the straps over my shoulders and down my toned arms. I'm not as muscled as you, but I'm very fit in my own right. I grin proudly as I pull my shoulders back a little bit, just thrusting out my incredible FF cups. You hold my bra in your left hand and take a step back, looking over my naked tits. But while I expected the mere sight of them to melt you, your expression is totally unimpressed....
I try not to show my anger, but my jaw clenches tightly. "Put your hands on them," I demand, my voice a little less sultry and a little more insistent now as you response throws gasoline on my competitive fires. "Slide your hands over the outer swell and get a sense of just how much bigger they are than yours. And as you do it, look me in the eyes. I want to see the moment your will snaps in two." My upper lip curls into a nasty, competitive sneer as I give the opening instructions on where to put your hands and start comparing our bodies before the fight.
yt

Stefanie
(grrrr)

Bianca
(Uh huh. We'll see how confident you are now.)

Stefanie
I glare at you as you give more instructions, but these were the rules, no doubt designed by you... My fingers drop the bra hanging by my left side, and I step forward again, glancing down at your massive tits and bringing my hands up, before my eyes meet yours... my hands cup your massive tits from underneath, feeling their weight... and then slide up, outside them, and I have to admit, the comparison to what I feel when I handle my own tits is nearly devastating... your orbs are perfectly round, perfectly firm, just like my own, but in terms of size, there's just no comparison... whereas my own tits are big and full, a bit more than what can fill my spread fingers, your own are just another league... even spread wide, my hands don't even begin to encompass even part of their curve...
My hands slide up, towards the top of them, and then towards me, thumbs grazing your big areolae before going back to the outside... I try not to let the comparison affect me, but there's no denying that your tits are just stunningly bigger... well more than twice my size.... An FF cup versus a D... and I hate having to slide my hands around their outer curve like this...
otu

Bianca
I just stare deeply into your eyes as you're forced to worship my big, perfect tits. Probably the most dangerous bust in the entire sexfighting circuit. And you just seem to get lost in them; I can see your mind turning as you feel how impossible it is to get your fingers around the full swell. My areolae dimple and nipples begin to harden as you graze your thumbs over them....
Licking my lips slowly, I sneer, "Talk shit now, Stefanie." Just wanting to twist that knife; to make this as much a psychological contest as a physical one. "C'mon, bitch. Let's see how confident you are with your hands on a pair of tits three cup sizes bigger than yours." You can feel me just claiming ownership over this bedroom now with my tits. Despite their weight, they thrust out gorgeously from my chest without a hint of sag. Firm and dense...stuffed.
yt

Stefanie
I keep my hands on your tits, caressing them, pushing them together a bit, but even as big as they are, they barely want to move on your chest, and when they do press together, the force it takes to try to push them together even more increases dramatically... I hiss as you taunt me, knowing how much you're reveling in this, and i can see, as I glance down, how your nipples and areaolae are responding... But I know I need to move this forward, find a way to start turning you on... "This goes both ways, bitch... I think it's time you removed my bra... and put your hands on my tits as well... I may not have your size, but we both know how firm my tits are... why don't you put your hands on them and tell me...
I smirk and arch a bit, offering up the front clasp of my own lingerie... keeping my hands on your big tits though... forced to keep on running my touch over the biggest set of tits I've ever faced...
otu

Bianca
You hiss at my taunts, clearly in awe of my tits, but you don't break. On the contrary, you command that I remove your own bra and put my hands on your tits, then actually smirk as you arch your chest. How anyone could be so eager to compare tits with me is mind-boggling. I reach forward between your jutting orbs and undo the clap in the front. The bra just pops off, demonstrating how tightly it was constraining your firm D cups....
I slap my hands down on your tits and squeeze tightly. And I have to bite down on my bottom lip as I feel how obscenely firm they are. Jutting almost angrily from your powerfully toned chest, my nostrils flare as I feel their density. Your bra hangs open from your shoulders, but I can't remove it completely while your hands remaind on my own tits. As my left hand slides over the outer swell of your right tit, my right hand moves up and down the center of the chest, feeling both the inner swell of your D cups and the tight, powerful muscle that supports them. My hand presses down firmer each time, wanting to feel the striated muscles of your pectorals.
yt

Stefanie
My smile gets a bit more wicked as you unfasten my bra and squeeze my tits, feeling their density first thing... and your face shows just how much you can be turned on by sheer perfection, even if it's three cup sizes smaller... I feel your hands all over my chest, squeezing my tits, pressing to the outside, the inside... and as you press against my chest, I arch a bit, and start to flex my pectoral muscles... My shoulders define, my arms, my abs tense, though you can't see them at this distance, my upper body growing tight and solid and powerful muscles under my tits thicken as I show off just how strong and tight my chest is... My firm tits grow even tighter, jutting out now, and I smirk as I can tell you're getting hot...
"Go ahead bitch... feel just how hard my body is... How perfect... I'm a weapon, perfectly trained to dominate bitches like you... You remember that, don't you? You're remembering now... "
otu

Bianca
As I slide my hand up and down the center of your chest, you arch a bit and really flex up those pectoral muscles, causing your tits to grow even tighter and jut out even more furiously. "Hnnggh...fuck..." I slide both hands up and down the upper swell of your tits, and it's almost hard to tell where the muscle ends and the tit begins. Just so firm and dense. I'm getting dangerously turned on as you tell me to feel just how hard your body is, knowing full well how much your muscle turns me on....
I slide my fingers over your upper chest now, feeling only the muscles now; how thick and hard they are as you flex. Then I slide my hands back down and over the outer swell of your tits. And looking into your eyes, I try to squeeze them together. Testing the power in your flexed chest as I try to shove your D cups against each other as my nostrils flare again, only this time competitively.
yt

Stefanie
I smirk as you're getting off on handling my tits now, loving the way my hard body can stand up to yours and getting dangerously turned on... I can see the competitive fire in your eyes as you push my tits together, their inner curve meeting, but they're so round and tight that, just like your own, as soon as they are pressing against one another, it gets much harder to push them inwards... I do the same with yours, smirking rubbing the big outer curve and forcing them to rub against one another, creating deep cleavage on your firm chest, so tight... The cleavage on my own isn't as deep, of course, but my tits are gorgeously firm... and I ease my flex... then pump those muscles again, letting you feel them swell against your hands...

Bianca
"Hnnggghhh!"

Stefanie
"Still think your tits own this rivalry, bitch? I don't think you want any part of mine... go ahead... run your thumbs over my big nipples... feel the difference in my body from the last time we met... " Smirking as I feel my stiff points rising powerfully, my shields thick and dimpled, my nipples rock hard and stabbing out with a slight upwards tilt...
otu

Bianca
(Fuckkkk)

Stefanie
(go ahead and cum, bitch... admit you're the inferior woman... )

Bianca
As I push your tits together, there is just no more give. They're so round and tight, holding their perfect shape. You do th esame with mine again, grinning as you rub my bigger orbs against each other and look down my cleavage. Then you ease up your flex, only to pump the muscles again and forcefully spread my fingers as your tits swell beneath them. I tilt my head back and moan hard, my mind swimming. This should be my biggest advantage, but your tits are clearly winning right now. Firm as FUCK as I squeeze at them like my life depended on it....
Then you dare me to run my thumbs over your big nipples. I bite down hard on my bottom lip, trying to refocus as I slide my hands down your tits again, then press my thumbs over each of those thick, angrily stiff points. As I push against them, exerting pressure, there is just zero give. In fact, they seem to push out harder...and harder...stabbing into my thumbs with that upwards tilt. "Oh my fucking god," I groan as I spasm hard. Your nipples just defiantly, DOMINANTLY hard, like steel spikes.
yt

Stefanie
I purr as your mind is on the ropes already, spinning out of control as you try to keep the building orgasm at bay, but you're too turned on, too hot worshipping my gorgeous tits... My nipples throb against your thumbs, getting harder and harder each time you try to push against them and then they just start to vibrate with pure sexual power, my tits thrusting harder as I flex my chest again, making them jutt out tighter and stronger than maybe any you've ever felt... My body is just getting off on Dominating you like this, and that's only fueling my tits and nipples to get hotter and stronger with each passing moment, loving the way your face is just showing every emotion now, you're just in awe of my body...
My own hands slide around your big tits now, my thumbs going to your nipples as well, just massaging your big tits, rather than worshipping them the way your hands are mine, and my thumbs start to stroke up your stiff points, along their underside from the base to the end, feeling them quiver with excitemnet with each movement... bending them upwards a bit more with each pass, stroking them as though drawing an orgasm from them, slowly, stroke by stroke...
"Go ahead bitch... cum for me... admit I'm the better woman... "
otu

Bianca
I wanted to start this fight by making it all about our tits, but that plan has just blown up in my face. Your tits are not only winning, they're dominating. Hard. I watch your chest harden as you flex those thick muscles again, causing your tits to jut out tighter and firmer than any I've felt in my career. I can feel gravity tapping the fuck out at my fingers just clutch at their immovable density. And then you start to tease my own nipples, stroking the undersides with your thumbs and bending them upwards to draw contrast with your own turgid, unbreakable points....
Each time you bend them, your own nipples seem to get dominantly harder...and harder...until they're vibrating with sexual power. I push against them as hard as I can with my thumbs, but they stay angrily stiff, refusing to give any fucking ground. In fact, they seem to get even harder still....
But when you tell me to go ahead and cum, I snap out of it a little bit. Realizing just how badly I'm on the ropes. So I finally let go of your tits, swat your hands off mine, then grab at your waist and just jerk you into me aggressively, slamming our busts together. I wince as your stiff nipples stab into my flesh, but I'm willing to take that in exchange for trying to bully your orbs with my bigger size.
yt

Stefanie
I laugh as you finally manage to focus a little, trying to regain some sort of Dominant thoughts... releasing my tits and smacking my hands away from yours to pull us together and slam your bigger boobs into mine... Laugh, because everything you've been doing to now just makes that moment all the sweeter... Your tits are perfect, so big, so dense, heavy as fuck and perfectly round, but youv'e spent the last few minutes worshipping my also perfect tits, making my nipples harder and harder, sending my own Dominance skyrocketing... and when you pull us together, your toned arms driving your boobs into mine with a massive smack, that difference is stark... My steel hard nipples, both thicker and longer than yours now just drive right into your tits, penetrating your areolae like paper...
Sinking deep into your big tits, they push so deep into your areolae that your own nipples are skewed aside even before they touch me, and then, as the do, they just fold over, pinned hard between my thick, dense areolae and your own sinking into your tits... Likewise as you pull us together more, the pressure starts to spread against our tits, and while yours are tight, mine are tighter, and the just keep their rounded shape as that curve buries deep into your massive FF cups and starts to push them outwards on your chest...
And now it's my own powerful arms that encircle you, hands clasping at your lower back before sliding up, so that more of the pressure concentrates between our chests... My biceps tighten against your arms, and you feel your own arms pressed to your body as my stronger, more athletic physique comes into play... and as I start to tighten my own grip, those muscles in my chest, in my core that started this whole thing, started turning you on so dramatically, come into play now... not just flexing to show off, but showing real power... my dark eyes meet yours and there is nothing there but pure arrogance... So self-assured in my total Dominance that I just smirk, not saying a word...
otu
(weak bitch)

Bianca
As I slam our chests together sharply, I immediately regret it. Your nipples are harder than any I've felt in my life and just penetrate my areolae deeply. At the same time, your impossibly firm tits basically plow through mine, showing zero give as they make my massive FF cups bulge from the pressure and start to push them outwards. "HNGGGHH!!!" I throw my head back with a hard moan, before you wrap your arms around me and fucking grip. Your musculature really coming alive with ripped, hard definition as you pin my arms to my side and basically bearhug me erotically in the middle of the bedroom....
As your grip tightens, you basically impale my tits against yours, burying them deep in my FF cups and making them bulge out to the sides unnaturally. Your dark gazes meets mine, and you don't say a word. Just letting your body do the talking as it Dommes the absolute fuck out of me. Your chiseled body just owning this fucking challenge. And you can see it. I'm about to orgasm violently. Devastatingly. "N...no..." Groaning as you just walk into this bedroom and TAKE me. Hard.
yt
(Fuckk....nnoooooo)

Stefanie
You're known far and wide for your tits... the biggest, densest most dominant pair anywhere on the planet, and you've spent the last two years just using them against every challenger, taking most women out of the fight before they ever get their cxnt against yours... and now, against me, a hard body sexfighter three cups smaller, you're discovering what it's like to be completely outclassed... Those big, dominant tits of yours are just being mushroomed outwards on your chest, your nipples folded in half, squeezed between my dense, dimpled shields and what's left of yours after they are shoved deep into your tits by my rock hard nipples... My body is just Domming yours in a contest that you didn't even dream would be a contest... I purr and lean forward, putting more pressure on your tits
My breath tickles your cheek, your ear as I lean in, grinding my hard nipples deeper, raking through your inner titflesh at will, pressing my mouth to your ear softly as my body tightens its grip... whispering... "You feel this bitch? You feel how insignificant you are? and I haven't even really flexed yet... But now I'm going to... I'm going to give you a little taste of what real Dominance is... "
I purr into your ear... loving every moment of this... "Get ready bitch... 3... "
"1... " My arms tighten, biceps thickening as your body is jerked against mine hard... and as it is, my tits just bounce, higher on my chest, my nipples seem to surge deeper inside of yours... my tits punch into your own and sink so deep, into the deepest, most sensitive part of your tits, shaking them to their core... and then I release... and do it again, a pure tit punch, chest flexing and rocking my tight, hard mounds into yours... and again... and the third time... its like the density of your big tits just melts... and what shape they were holding just collapses further...
otu

Bianca
CUMMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Stefanie
(Mmmmm... who's the better woman, bitch?)

Bianca
Ugh...you are

Stefanie
Say it again...

Bianca
Fuck
You're the better woman

Stefanie
Say that you had no chance... you were outclassed in every way...

Bianca
I was completely and utterly outclassed
That was the hardest I've been dominated in ages.
Ughhh… Bitch!

Wrestlerjunkee

Re: Domination Sexfight - Stefanie Vs Bianca
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 11:51:03 AM »
Fantastic fight ladies!  Thank you so much for posting and congrats have to go to Stefanie! 

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 07:11:39 PM »
Damn
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 09:38:38 PM »
Amazing fun fight and soooo sooo sexy! Thank you both!

Offline Satyress

• Go with the flow - the struggle leads to extasy.
    • Sexfighters
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 04:10:26 AM »
That's a really good match!  Congratulations to you both.  Kudos to the Stefanie.  Additional thanks to Stefanie not only for posting it, but also for editing it and putting it in a pleasent format. 
Ultimate fantasy?  Endurance SEXfight  taking and giving all, and after hours to days, breaking the other with nothing but pure pleasure.

Prior IST World Sexfight Champion

sexfighters.bdsmlr.com

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2016, 01:05:18 AM »
Amazing so hot keep it up

Offline StefanieKTX

• Smarter. Stronger. Hotter. Superior in every way.
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 04:48:05 PM »
Thanks to everyone who commented here... I'm glad you enjoyed the post. Now... who should I search out next? Hmmmmmm....

femfight101

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 02:39:45 AM »
Great writing from both of you. I think what I liked most was the sudden breaking of an opponent: bravado giving way to surprise at unexpected dominance and the willingness to go with the eroticism rather than having to super. A good woman is hard to beat, a better woman lets it happen from time to time because she enjoys it!