News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Big Bang Catfight, Redux

• 4 Replies

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
Big Bang Catfight, Redux
« on: July 19, 2017, 01:23:18 AM »
I learned a lot from my first posting.  No matter how many times you proof read, it is hard to find all of the typographical errors!  Thank you for looking past those mistakes. 

I know that we all have our favorite celebrity fighters, and favorite fighting styles.  So that's why this forum is so great.  I write about the type of fights that excite me.  My fetish is graphic sexual encounters where one woman dominates another or occasionally a man.  I say fetish because whether you admit it or not, female fighting in ANY form IS a fetish.  SO if you like my style, GREAT!  Enjoy!  If not there are plenty of other choices. 

I am running out of Big Bang stories, so after these 3 I probably change topics. 

One of these features Bernadette. A lot of people think she is the HOTTEST of all the women.  Most men prefer Penny.  I favor dark exotic women, and think Priya was the sexiest. 

Anywho here are 3 more BIG BANG fight stories. 

MOTHER OF ALL BIG BANG CATFIGHTS

It was a normal spring day in southern California.  Leonard's mother, Beverly, was visiting her son and his wife Penny.  While at the same time,  across the hall, Sheldon's mom, Mary was also visiting her son, who was currently living with Amy.  Because of their last meeting, when they exchanged several harsh insults, the two households decided to keep them apart, to avoid any further friction. 

Beverly saw Mary Cooper as a simple woman, and her faith in God as superstition.  Clearly Mary  Cooper was stupid, Beverly concluded.  But her feeling of superiority made Mary Cooper, in turn, feel that Beverly was an arrogant egotistical bitch.  Finding no common ground between them, and because Beverly's arrogance annoyed Mary immensely, they both wanted to slap the other silly.  And so they decided to not mingle during this visit. 

Beverly Hofstadter was a brilliant, highly regarded, psychologist.  Her confidence came off as arrogance, because like Sheldon, she believed she was always right.  Physically she was an attractive middle aged woman.  Her conservative dress disguised a voluptuous physique which included nicely shaped breasts, toned legs, and a flat stomach.  She had been without a man in her life since Leonard's father cheated on her.  THIS made her a cold and heartless. 

Mary Cooper was the complete opposite of Beverly.  She was an ultra-conservative from East Texas.  Mary was a kind giving loving person who's God fearing persona was sometime over-ruled by her quick temper.  Physically, she also had a body that defied her age.  She wasn't knockout sexy, but has an athletic in build.  There were no outstanding body parts, that would draw men to her, other than her beautiful smile and long attractive legs.  She was fit and wiry. 

One day the mothers each exited their respective apartments at the same time, and as they closed their doors, they stood face to face.  They icily stared at each other. 

Beverly remembered that when they last saw each other, her ex was staying at the same hotel as Mary, and they seemed to have hit it off.  Although Beverly had divorced him, for some reason it bothered her that he might have hooked up with Mary! 

Beverly lacked tact, and so she blurted out, "Did you sleep with my ex husband?" 
She wanted to know because she hated both Mary and her ex, and the thought that they could make each other happy bothered her tremendously! 

"That's NONE of you business!, Mary drawled.  "Why on earth would YOU care? 

Beverly walked slowly towards Mary, stopping a foot in front of her. She stares intently into Mary's eyes and points her finger.  She then stuck the finger into Mary's left boob! 

"I don't like you!", Beverly spat.  "And although I hate my ex husband, it appalls me to think that he would choose YOU, over THIS!"  Beverly then pointed at her own breasts.  "How could he prefer hamburger to filet mignon?"  And Bev shrugged her shoulders for effect. 

Mary's temper got the better of her.  HOW DARE this pompous bitch make a judgment about someone she hardly knew.  In fact Leonard's father had continued seeing Mary Cooper and grew to be quite fond of her.  About a month ago they finally consummated their relationship. 

Mary let her escalating temper get the better of her judgment.  It was time to put Doctor Beverly Hofstadter in her rightful place! 

Mary closed the small gap between the two women by sticking her face an inch away from Bev's.  They were so close now that they could feel each other's breath. 

Mary spoke slow and deliberately; "LISTEN CLOSELY YOU STUCK UP ICE BITCH!"  Mary never cursed, but the B word slipped out in her anger.  "I DID SLEEP WITH YOUR HUSBAND, AND HE PREFERS ME!  SO BACK OFF WHILE YOU CAN STILL LEAVE WITH YOUR HAIR AND TEETH!"  Then in a moment of anger, Mary wound up and slapped Beverly hard across her face. 

Beverly reeled backwards!  She had never been in a fight in her life.  She slowly backed herself against the apartment door and cringed.  She was in shock!  No one EVER hit her in anger before, and she was stunned, not knowing what to do next. 

She had very little time to think as Mary Cooper removed her loose skirt and baggy top, stripping down to her modest bra and panties.  Beverly knew that this signaled that Mary intended to continue beating her.  But she was frozen from the vicious slap.  Mary walked up and grabbed Bev's blouse and ripped it off of her!  Then Mary drove a haymaker into Beverly's exposed  belly. 

"OOOOF!" was the sound Beverly made as she doubled over from Mary's belly buster!  Bev's eyes watered from the intense pain.  Pain unlike any she could remember!   She bent at the waist, holding her sore belly, and Mary then delivered another haymaker to her mouth. 

This punch bloodied Bev's lips, and also stood her bolt upright!  She stood there for only a split second, and then fell to floor, landing on her ample ass!  Mary stood over the top of her fallen prey. 

"How did THAT feel BITCH?"  Mary grinned broadly!  It felt great to Mary to beat the woman that had bullied and belittled her! 

Beverly wiped the blood from her mouth and looked up so that she could see the next assault coming and perhaps get out of the way.  It was clear that Mary wanted to dominate her, and her ego wouldn't allow this!  She yanked off her skirt, so she could move unrestricted. 

So now Beverly was dressed only in her Victoria Secret low cut bra and French cut panties.  As Mary looked at her in this expensive boudoir apparel, she could clearly see that Beverly was stacked.  The bra barely contained her 38C boobs.  And her ass and legs were nicely toned for a woman of ANY age! 
(She must have been quite the babe, back in the day) thought Mary. 

Beverly used the extra recovery time that it took Mary to check her out, and wobbled to her feet.  But not more three seconds after she rose, Mary pounded her left tit with a roundhouse right, and followed that with a second uppercut to her jaw! 

Beverly saw STARS!  Her head snapped backwards into the door!  Bevs  left boob was now out of its holster, drooping only slightly.  Bev thought to herself, (I can't go on like this!  She's too fast with her fists!  She will annihilate me unless I can take away her speed advantage!) 

When Beverly's head smacked into the door of Leonard & Penny's apartment it made a loud thump!  Leonard opened the door to find his mother half naked, with blood and bruises on her.  The commotion also stirred Sheldon's curiosity and he also opened his door at the same time. 

Both sons stood perfectly still, while they tried to process what was happening before them.  Their eyes looked past their own mother, completely ignoring them, to stare at their former roommate's mother.  Leonard had always loved Mary Cooper, as a mother figure because she was kind and nurturing.  But now he couldn't take his eyes from her scantily clad body!  His eyes were especially drawn to her long sexy legs.  They were toned and shapely.  Sheldon almost couldn’t process the vision that was Beverly Hofstadter.  He had previously admired her mind.  Now he was admiring the ample exposed breast!   

"STAY OUT OF THIS BOYS!  THE WOMEN HAVE A SCORE TO SETTLE!"  Said Mary Cooper in a tone she used in the past to keep Sheldon in line. 

"Are you alright mother?" asked Leonard, concerned about the blood and bruises on his mom. 

Beverly wanted this to be over in the worst way after the beating she had just taken.  But she also wanted to thoroughly destroy Mary, who Bev felt had stolen something from her, and wanted to prove that SHE was the better woman! 

"Can we come into your apartment dear and finish what we started without any outside interference?"   

And so everyone went to Leonard & Penny's living room, rearranged all the furniture and set up "the ARENA".  This took a fair amount of time.  This was very valuable to Beverly who had time to think about her dilemma.  She came to the logical realization of what she must do to win the day. 

As soon as the last item was moved to make way for the MOTHER of all catfights, Mary said; 

"ALRIGHT, LETS GET IT ON DOCTOR LOSER!  Ready to resume your beating?" 

And with that Mary again threw a haymaker directed for Bev's boobs.  But Beverly caught Mary's fist before it struck her.  She grabbed Mary's wrist and held on to it tightly.  So Mary reared back her free arm to deliver a roundhouse to her body.  Surprisingly Mary also intercepted that fist.  Beverly was the stronger of the two mothers, and held Mary's wrists, taking away her best weapons. 

"MY TURN BITCH!" barked Beverly.  The look in her eyes was now one of fury and anger.  Captured as she was, without the use of her hands and fists, Mary knew that this massacre had become a brawl! 

The first part of Bev's plan was realized, now it was time to HURT Mary Cooper, badly! 

Beverly continued to hold Mary's arms, and drove her right knee squarely into Mary's pussy!  Mary let out a groan, as she was feeling her FIRST pain of this fight.  Making sure to reduce Mary's mobility, Beverly again drove her knee into Mary's pussy and this time it actually lifted her feet off the floor. 

Beverly released Mary's arms and ripped her bra off.  Then Bev grabbed both of Mary's nipples and yanked them with all of her strength.  Mary, still in agony from the pussy pounding was now desperate to get away from the Jersey Ice Queen!  She again threw a punch and it hit Bev in her ribs.  But in her weakened state, the damage was not enough to free Mary's tortured nipples! 

Mary then just started throwing punches at Beverly's core, landing belly and breast punches.  After a few of these Bev started to moan with each one.  Her ribs hurt and each breast punch was like a bee sting.  Bev was forced to let go of Mary's nipples, in order to ward off the punches. 

Mary stepped back, putting distance between her and Bev.  Mary Cooper cradled her boobs, trying to make them stop aching.  Beverly knew that she had to stay close to Mary and continue to in fight.  Mary had a great advantage if she could strike and move.  She just needed to rest long enough to recover. 

Beverly kept advancing while Mary backpedaled, keeping just out of her reach. 

"Are YOU afraid of ME, SLUT?"  Bev taunted. 
"Be patient you Jersey Cow.  The end is near!"  retorted Mary 

Knowing that Mary was stalling for time to recover, Beverly ran at her and tackled her to the floor.  The two women grabbed anything they could get hold of.  Beverly grabbed Mary's snatch, while Mary grabbed and twisted Bev's nipples!  As they rolled around Beverly had her in-fight and now she could press her advantage.  With brute strength Beverly pinned Mary under her, then held her down while she shifted her body into a sitting position.  Bev was now sitting on Mary's tits, restricting her breathing.  She then slid her wide hips forward.  Beverly was now sitting on Mary's face, pressing her pussy against it!  Mary screamed loudly!  She couldn't think of anything worse than her present predicament! 

"IT'S OVER BITCH!  NOW EAT IT!  Beverly was grinning from ear to ear.  She knew the East Texas lower middle class twit would rather die than have a pussy shoved in her face! 

"It's NOT going away.  LICK IT or suffer the consequences!",  was Beverly's ultimatum.  Then she pulled her panties to the side so that her pussy lips were actually touching Mary's mouth, also covering her nose! 

Mary, snapped!  It must have been a rush of adrenaline that allowed her to grab Beverly by her tits, pull her off, and then toss her aside.  Everyone who saw it, was awestruck!  Beverly HAD HER!  Mary was done!  But the thought of licking another woman's pussy was just inconceivable!  Mary then ripped Beverly's panties and bra from her, leaving her completely naked! 

Beverly was stunned!  She knew that she was stronger, and yet the advantage was reversed by Mary's feat of strength!  It truly must have been adrenaline!  Mary grabbed Beverly by her long hair with her left hand, and started a barrage of Pussy punches with her right!  Each punch connected with a loud SMACK!  After the first one the crowd started to count them, as each one seemed harder and louder than the one before! 

"1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 4 . . . 5 . . . 6 . . . 7 . . . 8 . . . 9 . . . TEN!" On ten, everyone, except for the combatants, burst into loud cheer!  Mary let go of Beverly's hair, and she dropped like a stone, clutching her throbbing pussy in agony! 

Mary asked Bev, "Do you give up cxnt?"  But her question was only met with a groan.  Beverly was beaten by a low class whore, so she thought.  Beverly was in intense pain and could only clutch her pussy and moan!  This was too good to be true for Mary Cooper!  She stood above Beverly with her hands on her hips.  Then she put her foot on Bev's ass and taunted her.   

"First and foremost, recognize that I AM THE BEST WOMAN!  Your ex husband wants me because I AM better than YOU!  In fact, LICK MY PUSSY!", she demanded.  When Beverly didn't comply, Mary reached down an grabbed one of Bev's nipples.  She then yanked and twisted it, causing Bev to scream! 

"Alright  O.K.  I will lick your nasty snatch.  Just stop hurting me!" 

As Leonard saw his mother go down on Mary Cooper, he wasn't at all feeling bad for her.  Leonard's early childhood memories of his mom were not fond ones.  In fact, Leonard was happy to finally see her suffer for a change.  So happy that he walked over to Mary Cooper and planted a HOT kiss on her lips, 

"YOU SEE THAT?" Mary shouted as Beverly was going to town on her clit.  "ALL the Hofstadter men want ME!"  This made Bev stop licking, so Mary again yanked and twisted her nipple!  That sent her back to work to finish the job she had started! 

Beverly was devastated as Mary came in her mouth.  That was the lowest moment in her life!  No one, not even Sheldon ever heard from her again.  After completion, Mary rose both of her arms in the air and jumped up and down!  This was the HAPPIEST moment of her life!  So happy in fact that she sought out Leonard, pulled him tight to her naked body, and planted a long moist passionate kiss on him.  Penny warned her that if she ever did that again, SHE would be Mary's NEXT opponent! 

-the end-

BERNADETTES BIG BANG
(A sequel to the Big Bang Catfight Contest)

In the days following the Catfight tournament, Bernadette licked her wounds from the beating she took at the hands of Priya.  She was embarrassed to show her face for a long while among the Big Bang friends. 

She had always fancied herself as an Alpha female.  She backed down from NO woman OR MAN!  But after being forced to satisfy the Indian Tigress Priya, she was now timid and reserved.  She had lost her groove. 

Penny was also not the same.  Her defeat by the Jewel of Mumbai was also devastating!  She had lost her first fight ever, and was also down in the dumps.  One day she received a call from Howard, Bernadette's husband.  He was very concerned about his bride and asked if Penny would have a talk with Bernadette, who wouldn't open up to Howard after the catfight incident.  Penny agreed, thinking that the talk might also help her get out of her funk, after losing the final to Priya.  Knowing that Bernadette wouldn't take a call from anyone, he handed the phone to Bernie. 

"Who is it?", Bernadette asked softly.  "It is an important call for YOU.", replied Howard.  And with that he went out for a walk to give them privacy. 

On the short call, Penny pleaded with Bernadette to come over so that they could help each other get past their depression.  Bernadette very much wanted to feel better, and so agreed to go over to Penny's apartment that evening to discuss their feelings over a bottle of wine. 

Bernadette usually wore sweatpants and an over-sized pullover these days, but decided to put on a sexy outfit to help her get into the right mind-frame for their talk.  Penny did the same. 

Bernadette arrived at the appointed hour, and was greeted by Penny when she knocked.  Penny had sent Leonard over to Howard's to give them complete privacy at the apartment. 

Bernadette took the lead in the conversation, being the one with the most knowledge in the field of psychology.  As they talked through their total embarrassments, both at the hands of the olive skinned rival Priya, they both let their feeling of frustration and outrage surface.  They both were now experiencing a good buzz from the alcohol also. 

Unthinking Penny blurted out, "I can't believe I was beaten!  I had NEVER lost a fight!" 

Bernadette corrected her, "Well . . . actually Amy kicked your butt too!  She just LET you win in order to continue groping your bod!"  Penny opened her eyes wide!  How dare she bring that up! 

"So YOU think I am the THIRD best fighter of our group?", challenged Penny. 
"NO!", said Bernadette emphatically!   "YOU ARE LAST!  I CAN ALSO KICK YOU ASS ANYTIME I WANT!  We both lost to Priya, but I gave a better account of myself than you did!" 

Penny could take NO MORE of Bernadette's crazy talk. 

"Are you dressed for some catfight action right NOW?, Penny challenged. 

Bernadette's answer was to strip down to her red low cut bra and thong.  Penny also removed her outer layer to reveal a skimpy black bra that had two thin straps that could barely cover her nipples.  They tied around the back of her neck.  The matching thong also was no more than a thin waistband, and a thin strap that covered her landing strip and then disappeared into her crack.  BOTH women looked HOTT!!! 

Knowing that she had a substantial height and weight advantage, plus the fact that Bernadette's 38C melons would provide ample targets, Penny suggested, "Let's make this a bare fisted ANYHING GOES catfight!" 

"FINE WITH ME!" responded Bernadette.  "There's no one around to hear your screams! 

And with that they circled each other each bending slightly at the knees.  Penny, beside her height and weight advantage, also had a reach advantage, so she balled her hands into fists.   As soon as Bernadette came close enough she would pop her in her big boobs.  Bernadette's strategy was to get in close and pound Penny top to bottom, nullifying the reach advantage. 

Bernadette started the fight with a jab that struck Penny in her flat belly.  Penny countered with a swooping right that struck Bernie's left tit and pushed it out of its cup.  This blow stung, and Bernadette winced in pain!  Penny then hit Bernadette's right tit with a left uppercut, freeing the girls from their lacy prison.  Penny's punch left a big opening, and Bernadette was able to move in and pound Penny's left boob, causing a sharp pain!  Bernadette then started a flurry of punches to Penny's body.  Bernadette got in close, nullifying Penny's reach and making it hard for Penny to hit her back. 

The first left from Bernadette hit penny in her ribs.  Then an uppercut to Penny's left boob.  A hard left to the pussy drew a yelp from Penny.  Bernadette moved up and down Penny's body punching her boobs, ribs, belly, and pussy.  After a dozen stinging blows, Penny's knees started to buckle.  Bernadette was so close to her, that she couldn't even defend herself!  As Penny would take a step back, Bernadette would take a step forward, until Penny's back was against a wall.  Penny's breasts were now fully exposed, sore and red. 

Bernadette had knocked most of the fight out of Penny, so she now stepped back and threw a tremendous uppercut to Penny's left tit!  Penny dropped her hands to her side.  Bernadette then wound up and smashed Penny in the mouth with a roundhouse!  Her head snapped back.  Bernadette then buried her fist deep into Penny's belly!  Penny grunted and held her stomach.  Bernadette bent down and put all of her strength into an uppercut to Penny's pussy! 

Penny's eye closed!  She slid slowly down the wall until she was seated on the floor.  Bernadette smiled broadly as she stepped back to assess the damage. 

Penny had a bloody lip, and bruises over most of her chest and stomach.  She now sat on the floor, groaning in pain.  Bernadette  had soundly beaten Penny into submission.  It was now play time! 

Bernadette slapped Penny hard to her face!  "Wake-E Wake-E!  Time to pay honor to the woman that BEAT YOUR BIG BLOND ASS!"  And with that she grasped both of Penny's nipples and pulled her to her feet.  Penny let out a loud scream as waves of searing pain shot through her breasts! 

"OH GOD BERNADETTE!  Haven't you done enough damage?"  Penny gasped! 

"NO!", Bernadette said in her squeaky voice.  "Now you will be my puppet!" 

Bernadette hooked two fingers into Penny's vagina and started pulling her around the room. 

"How does THAT FEEL?", Bernie asked Penny.  Penny could only SHRIEK in pain!  Bernadette lost her grip, and Penny fell back onto the floor in a lump. 

Bernadette grew bored of her total domination over the bigger blond.  As she wondered what might be the final humiliation, she thought about how her battle with Priya ended.  It was now payback time!  Payback for all of the times that men showed Penny all of the attention.  Payback for her always acting like the Alpha female.  Payback for thinking that Bernadette would lose to her, 

Bernadette pulled off her own panties, lowered herself, and ground her beaver into Penny's face!  Penny let out a muffled scream as Bernie pinned her down and demanded that she lick her clit!  Penny couldn't be heard, because her mouth was covered by Bernadette's warm wet pussy!   

Penny stuck her long tongue deep into Bernadette's vagina and started to stoke her clitoris with firm deliberate licks.  Bernadette had never experienced a feeling quite like this before.   She now understood why Priya made Bernadette do the same thing to her!  As Penny increased the intensity with each lick, Bernadette lost more and more control over her body!  She started to moan and shiver, her body rocked and writhed until finally she exploded, and then collapsed! 

Penny pushed Bernie's limp body off of her, and very slowly rose to her feet.  Bernadette sat up and asked Penny where she was going.  Bernadette rose and grabbed penny by her hair and directed her head down to her snatch.  "DO IT AGAIN PENNY!" 

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
Re: Big Bang Catfight, Redux
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 01:47:47 AM »
The Last story
BIG BANG REVENGE

Penny & Leonard were noticing that their friend and roommate, Rajesh was starting to withdraw from more and more group activities.  Since everyone in the group had pair bonded, except for Raj, they surmised that group situations only emphasized his plight.  It has been months since he broke up with Emily, and then was then dumped by Claire.  And so Leonard and Howard decided to take Raj. to one of the University mixers, to find him a new girlfriend. 

Rajesh talked to several young coeds, but he failed to make any new connections.  Raj grew tired and was about to call it an evening, when he spotted Human Resources Manager, Janine Davis, sitting by herself in a corner.  Having had previous interesting encounters with her, Rajesh decided to end the evening by talking to her.  In their last encounter, at a mixer not unlike this one, they had a moment.  Janine had just been cheated on by her husband, who left her for the young coed he had the affair with.  Raj made a stupid insensitive comment (about penguin infidelity), but later went over to her and apologize.  Janine was impressed by his sensitivity and called him sweet.  But that was the end of it. 

Rajesh had always thought that Janine, 12 years his senior, was sexy.  In fact, in private he referred to her as Brown Sugar (because she was African-American and SWEET) to the Big Bang group.  And she was stunning.  She exercised regularly, and had an athletic body.  Her ebony skin was flawless, and she lit up the room when she smiled ! 

Janine, like Raj, had not pair bonded since her husband's betrayal and exit.  She longed for someone to love who would love her back.  When she saw Raj coming over to her she smiled.  It was very flattering to have an attractive younger man interested in her. 

As they talked this time she saw Raj in a new light.  He was sensitive, and had a sparkling wit that made it easy for her to laugh.  She needed to laugh.  And so it was Janine, who asked Rajesh out on a date for the next evening. 

On the ride home Raj was hopefully optimistic that this relationship could turn into something more.  He didn't tell either Leonard or Howard about his encounter with Janine, fearing the relentless teasing he would receive. 

The next evening, Raj and Janine had a romantic date.  Dinner at the waterfront was followed by a long walk on the pier.  They had many mutual interests, and they talked for hours.  Then at the end of the evening, it was Janine who leaned into Rajesh and planted a long moist kiss on his eager lips.  Raj's lips responded and embraced her in a long hug.   

When passionate kiss ended, they both simultaneously said, "WOW!"  This caused them both to laugh.  Being a gentleman, that was the end of it for now. 

As weeks passed Rajesh saw more and more of "Brown Sugar".  Late one evening there was a knock at the Hofstadter's apartment door.  Penny opened it to find Raj's ex girlfriend Emily, crying.  She was invited in, and when Penny asked her what was wrong, Emily told her that her new boyfriend had just cheated on her and she needed someplace to stay for the night.  Emily was always using Raj as her emotional crutch.  This was an old pattern for her.  When Raj dated Claire after breaking up with Emily, she tried manipulating him into going back to her. 

"Is Raj here?" Emily asked meekly between sobs. 

Rajesh came out of his room and Emily rushed up to him and hugged him tightly. 

"I have nowhere to go, can I stay with you tonight Raj?"  Emily raised her eyes to meet his.  Her green eyes were red and tear soaked.  "I don't know where else to go! 

Rajesh was torn.  He was such a nice guy that he wanted to help everyone he could, BUT he was afraid that this could mess up his relationship with Janine that had just advanced beyond the platonic level. 

He turned to Penny, and with a concerned look asked, "Can Emily stay here just until she can get back on her feet?" 

Penny had good reason to doubt Emily's motives.  Emily tried to play Raj after their breakup.  Penny took Raj aside and reminded him of the good thing he had going with Janine Davis. 
"Do you really want to risk the possible consequences of this?   Do you remember when you broke up with her, how she tried to trick you?" 

But Raj had a really BIG heart!  He again asked Penny if Emily could stay for 1 night. 

"O.K. Raj!  But this may be the dumbest thing you ever have done.  And that covers a lot of ground."  And saying that Penny went to get linen for Emily to sleep on the couch. 

After a long conversation about how badly Emily missed Raj, he told her that he would help her figure out what to do in the morning, and being tired went off to his bed. 

Raj was awakened in the middle of the night as he felt someone crawl into his bed.  He turned over and found himself face to face with Emily.  She smiled broadly and hugged him.  That was when he realized that she was naked. 

"Turn back around so I can spoon you." Emily cooed.  "Or do you want me to turn so you can spoon me?"  Raj was tired, and it would be nice to snuggle up next to a warm attractive female body for the night,  So Raj turned back on his other side as Emily pressed her breasts into his back, and ground her crotch against Raj's ass.  Then she reached her hand over his body and softly fondled his penis.  Raj then felt Emily's hot breath as she kissed the back and neck. 

Rajesh realized that Emily was trying to seduce him. And it was working!  He turned  back towards her and Emily met his lips with hers.  The kiss was passionate.  She then took Raj's now erect penis and pushed it inside her, and moaned softly.  Raj was now hopelessly beyond the point of no return.  Emily thrusted her hips back and forth, slowly at first, then harder and harder.  Suddenly her entire body froze and she squealed in delight as she felt a warm wet sensation gushing deep within her!  Raj moaned as they finished simultaneously.  They then basked in the afterglow for several minutes without moving. 

Raj went to the bathroom to clean up.  But when he came back, Emily was gone.  Neither Emily. nor the clothes, that she was wearing earlier, were to be found.  The sex he just had made Raj even more tired, so he decided to go to sleep and sort it out in the morning. 

When Raj rose from bed the next morning, he went to the kitchen and was greeted by Penny. 
"Where is Emily?"  she asked.  Raj looked at the couch where Emily was supposed to be sleeping.  The bed linen was folded and stacked neatly on the couch.  Penny, not knowing of Emily's late night ambush believed that she had gotten up early and left. 

Raj then explained the events of the evening as he remembered them to Penny.  Penny looked judgingly at Raj, and said, "HA!  I told you so!"  That crazy BITCH is nothing but trouble!  Raj shrugged it off as another life experience, but both wondered what Emily might be up to.  Raj ate breakfast,  and showered, proceeding with his normally planned day.  Raj and Janine made a date to go to the beach for some swimming, sunbathing, and a picnic.  He put on his beach attire, grabbed a towel and some other necessities, packed a gourmet lunch and headed to Janine's house to pick her up. 

When Raj arrived at Janine's modest suburban home, he got out and went to the door to escort her to his car.  Raj knocked on the door, while his thoughts turned to the anticipation of seeing Janine in a skimpy bathing suit.  When Janine answered the door, she WAS wearing her bikini.  It was a skimpy French cut that accentuated her athletic figure.  It showed most of her firm round ass.  Raj went to grab Janine to pull her in for a romantic hug, but she stopped him. 

"I have company and I would like you to meet them." Janine said.  Her voice seemed much higher than normal.  Raj followed her from the foyer into her living room, and sitting there was Emily! 

"Do you know what we have been talking about?", Janine asked, her voice still in that same high tone she greeted him with. 

Emily responded.  "I told her about last night!"  There was an awkward pause. 

"Is this true, Raj?" Janine asked as she had a hurt look on her face. 

Raj knew he was busted.  He had sex with his ex, however brief, and even though he didn't initiate the tryst, being the honest ethical man he was, he decided that Janine had the right to know the whole unedited truth. 

"Please, let me explain what happened darling!" 

Janine decided that she owed it to Raj to hear his side of the story before coming to any conclusions.  What she was told by Emily was lies.  Emily said that Raj pursued her and practically raped her last night.  In her twisted Looney Tunes mind, she believed that she could have ANY man she wished.  She was jealous Janine's beauty!  So she planned to tear them apart by tricking Raj and fabricating a story that made Raj out to be the cheater! 

Raj was brutally honest, giving an exact count of what happened in detail.  And after he finished he told Janine that she could call Penny.  Penny could confirm what happened. 

Janine was the kind of woman that every man wants; beautiful, sexy, logical and level headed.  She realized that if Raj could ADMIT that he had sex with Emily that his version must be true! 

She turned to the man she had grown to love and said, "I believe you sweetheart." 

Emily jumped up out of her chair and shouted, "YOU BELIEVE THAT LOAD OF CRAP?!"   

"Yes, . . . . I do.  And now YOU and I have a problem, RED!"  Janine turned to face the red haired harlot.  "I want you to stay completely out of this Raj." Janine said calmly, keeping her eyes fixed toward Emily.  "I don't know your history with this woman, and I don't know what HER problem is, but I DO KNOW that I am going to whip this little white bitches ASS!  She tried to steal from me!" 

Raj respected Janine's wish for non-interference and sat down.  He would stay to monitor the situation making sure that nobody got seriously injured. 

"O.K.!  . . . FINE!  YOU TWO LOSERS DESERVE EACH OTHER!, Emily screamed. 

There is fire in Emily's eyes as she removes her pullover shirt, reveling a lacy bra!  She is of average height and slight of build.  BUT she is not well balanced, and seems capable of anything! 

Emily screams at Janine, "YOU BITCH!, and then runs at her grabbing her hair in both hands! 

Janine responds in kind and grabbing Emily's long flowing red hair. 

Emily, fueled by adrenalin moves like a wildcat!  She frantically tries to pull Janine's hair from her head.  Emily looks thin when compared to her rivals well toned body, but she is wiry. 

Janine uses Emily's out of control momentum against her as Emily grunts and flails wildly!  Janine, by contrast, is under control of her body!  And what a body!  Every muscle in her body is defined and her six pack abs look impenetrable.  Like if you punched them, YOU would hurt YOUR hand!  She looks much younger than her age! 

Emily realizes that she can't bring Janine her down by her hair.  So she starts to kick at Janine.  Emily's fist kick catches Brown Sugar in her crotch, and Janine winces from the pain!  Emily then misses on a couple of kicks, but then she lands one to Janine's knee.  This kick makes Janine's leg buckle and she fell to her knees.  Emily decides to release Janine's hair and slaps her hard across her cheek.  The slap was hard enough to turn her head and knock Janine off balance!  But she still had hold of Emily's long flaming red hair, and managed to keep from falling to the floor.  Emily's frantic attack was using up a lot of energy.  Janine knew that if she just defended and held on, that this raving lunatic would soon tire.  It was then that she would beat her, like a red headed step-child! 

Emily's head was jerked down by Janine so that it was at the same level as Janine's cleavage.  That gave Emily the idea to attack her firm breasts.  And so she grabbed Janine's 34B cups and yanked at them.  This broke the clasp of Janine's bikini top, and Emily was left holding only Janine's bra.  Emily then wrapped the bra around Janine's neck and started choking her with it! 

Janine had to release Emily's hair, and Emily quickly moved behind Janine to get better leverage while she choked her.  Janine inserted her hands between the bra and her own neck to prevent Emily's choking! 

Emily is starting to get frustrated!  Every move she tries is countered by the cool headed Janine.  Thus far Emily's frantic attack has only caused minor damage.  Emily needed to really hurt Janine with something she couldn't counter.  As she stared down at Janine, she again noticed her perky pointy breasts and erect nipples. 

In a flash Emily grabbed both jutting nipples between her thumb and fore-finger and clamped down as hard as she could!  In the position she was in, Janine didn't have the leverage to remove Emily's talons from her nips!  Emily was putting everything she had into trying to rip off Janine's nipples!  If she did not succeed in making her pass out from the excruciating pain, then all of her reserves would be spent and Janine would then have her turn.  So Emily squeezed with all her might until she had no more energy left.  Her vice-like grip eventually relaxed as she slumped, exhausted from her frenzy. 

Janine fell forward to the floor, freeing her throbbing chest,  grateful that the excruciating pain was over.  Raj watched anxiously, not knowing whether it was an escape tactic or that Janine has passed out from the pain!  Emily, having nothing to hold her up anymore fell down on top of Janine.  They both lay motionless for a few seconds, and then Janine Davis rolled out from under Emily.  She sat up clutching her throbbing nipples, trying to soothe them. 

Janine then slowly stood up, still rubbing her tender boobs.  Emily lifted her head.  When she saw that Janine was standing over her she dropped her head and said in a loud voice, "OH NO!" 

Janine smiled!  She then lifted Emily by her long red hair so that she was on her knees and kicked her square in her cxnt!  A loud groan would be the only noise that Emily could make!  Janine let go of Emily's hair, and she flopped to the floor!  She was conscious, but barely moving.  Janine took her time and turned Emily onto her back.  She then ripped off Emily's bra exposing her 34B boobs that were the same cup size as Brown Sugars, but not as firm! 

Janine sat down on Emily's crotch and started punching Emily's body with her fists.  She starting by driving a fist deep into Emily's belly, then used her tits as punching bags, alternating lefts and rights.  With each loud smack of flesh hitting flesh, Janine smiled and chuckled.  When she tired of that, Janine punched Emily square on her pouting lips.  Janine was finally satisfied that she had punished Emily long enough.  She was now unconscious.  Her body bruised.  Her lips and nose were bleeding. 

Janine then dropped her own bikini bottoms and sat on Emily's face.  Since Emily was unconscious she couldn’t finish Janine with her tongue, but Janine did rub her pussy back and forth, using Emily's nose to stimulate herself. 

Raj watched the magnificent Amazon goddess arched her back and ground her loins into the face of her beaten rival.  He couldn't look away, excited to the point of climaxing in his pants, and he knew he would always remember how Janine looked as she flexed her arms, displaying her muscular physique.  It was so stimulating a pose that Raj wanted to make a statue of it! 

Janine noticed Raj staring adoringly at her as she lifted herself up and gathered her bra and panties.  She smiled broadly at him. 
"Do YOU want to finish me?" she asked him.  "DO YOU want to bring me to climax lover?" 

Without a moment of hesitation Raj swept Janine up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom where he spent an hour making sure that she was completely satisfied!   He then tended to her wounds and bruises, and finished by giving his Nubian Queen an erotic sponge bath, cleaning every inch of her, THOROUGHLY! 

"Thank you darling, for believing me." Raj whispered.  "I don't think she will ever bother us again!  Janine, exhausted from the ordeal, fell into a deep sleep. 

Raj then walked to the living room to clean up the mess in there.  Emily was nowhere to be found.  He couldn't  find a note or anything that would convey a message, except for Emily's bra.  It was laying off to the side.  Had she forgotten it in her haste to get out of Dodge as quickly as possible?  Or did it signal that she might be back? 

The End (?) 

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 03:33:32 AM »
More outstanding stories! Thanks for taking the time and trouble to write and post these.

Offline millsman

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 02:35:14 PM »
Fantastic job!  I have so dreamed of Penny losing to both Prya and Bernadette.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 04:38:41 PM »
More excellent stories.

Here are a few other potential Big Bang Tussles:

1. Emily (when dating Raj) vs Priya - the 2 argue in Raj's place and fight it out.
2. Emily (when dating Raj) v Penny - after she finds out that Raj kind of hooked up with Penny while drunk.
3. Raj's mom v Sheldon's mom. When visiting the boys Sheldon's mom tries to convert Raj's mom who kicks off and the 2 fight it out.
4. Sheldon's sister v Penny
5. Sheldon's sister v Priya