News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tilly at East Coast Cats

• 8 Replies

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
Tilly at East Coast Cats
« on: July 26, 2017, 05:32:30 PM »
Tilly has fought three times at ECC and was super each time. Two fights have been released so far #109 against Cat and #112 against Molly, and both are rough, excellent fights.  Tilly is a very hot Irish lass who is a natural cat fighter with a terrific attitude.  She's easily one of my favorite ladies in this business.                http://www.eastcoastcats.com/ECC109prev/109prev.htm
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 05:59:44 PM by East Coast Cats »

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
Re: Tilly at East Coast Cats
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 05:57:53 PM »
Tilly s scheduled to fight at SF soon against Mila. This is an interesting match cause both can get wild in a cat fight.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 06:04:26 PM by East Coast Cats »

Online cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 08:20:17 PM »
LOL. And what is the announcement?

Offline JamesConquest

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 10:39:51 PM »
"Our two latest releases:

ECC-114: Molly vs. Tori 2

ECC-113: Delia vs. Violet

Plus more sales coming on June 1st"

Maybe update your damn website instead of creating multiple threads announcing the same things. How many threads do you have to make about Tilly? Just 1st, its damn near August already.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2017, 11:52:58 PM »
Your sincere concern is so important. Hope Tilly is supported no matter where she fights.  Who knows maybe she was ill when she met Sarah. They should fight again both are terrific.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 12:12:34 AM »
 :Kevy is such a class act and truly knows all about the cat fight industry.  My sales are fine Kevy  they go elsewhere not concentrated at Clips.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2017, 12:18:09 AM »
You don't seem to have a product you are announcing here just some general information. So off this goes to catfight sources and websites.

Online cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2017, 06:46:42 AM »
"Our two latest releases:

ECC-114: Molly vs. Tori 2

ECC-113: Delia vs. Violet

Plus more sales coming on June 1st"

Maybe update your damn website instead of creating multiple threads announcing the same things. How many threads do you have to make about Tilly? Just 1st, its damn near August already.

Yes. This happen all the time. The Italian producer does that too.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2017, 04:09:44 PM »
Complimenting Tilly, stating how terrific she is will surely help her and any producer who works with her. Pointing out that she will be shooting soon at SF is simply beneficial to SF. Pointing out that Tilly's match with Sarah  may not be a true evaluation of Tilly's skill cause she didn't seem to be her usual aggressive self is a positive for both SF and Tilly and their upcoming video.  Not every comment made in this group needs to be twisted into a negative view. SF passed on to me a compliment after a shoot I did with another lady and I took that as a positive.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 04:37:45 PM by East Coast Cats »