News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Reviving a Celebrity Cyber Board

• 2 Replies

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Reviving a Celebrity Cyber Board
« on: November 14, 2016, 11:10:27 PM »
Hello all,
I hope some of you will remember the old CMMA Celebrity MMA cyber board (similar to FFFF). Some of our old members were extremely talented writers such as Monica Stevens & Associates, Fasteddy, Joel Amonte, Hawkeye, and others. It seems a handful of other sites popping up took a lot of attention from the good thing we had going, and I would love to shout out to those old managers (and any new ones!) to revive it!

I don't want to hit the reset button, but would love to add some fresh blood. For anyone who didn't ever see our site, it was essentially FFFF on steroids. Our format was for one manager to create profiles for each of the girls in his stable and he alone had a claim to cyber as those fighters. We then took it a step further to create a ranking, matchmaking, title belt, etc. format to keep things fresh and interesting.

I want to give those old managers a chance to claim their old fighters again, but if anyone might be interested in joining just send me a message! There is an infinite number of fighters still available and we would love to get things rolling again with tons of managers and fighters. The only catch is that we want to have some writing standards. I know for me especially, the main turn off when dealing with FFFF is that 98% of the writers are non-native speakers and fight extremely robotic. It's incredibly easy to get turned off when your opponent replies to a thought-out message with; "I punch you in the head and in the stomach". The reason I don't want to spam the site's address is to eliminate people like that joining and keep a bit of integrity. My hope is that this ATTRACTS talented writers rather than keeping people away.

I hope we can get this thing going again and make it even stronger than it was in the past!! I look forward to any messages from interested participants.

Offline jrsmith

Re: Reviving a Celebrity Cyber Board
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 12:32:35 AM »
sounds interesting. FFFF fight board is awful, it would be nice to have an alternative.

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
Re: Reviving a Celebrity Cyber Board
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 01:31:58 AM »
If this sticks around a bit, I may join up :)

Edit: Scratch that, just signed up!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 04:29:29 AM by kyliesubmits »