News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kaley Cuoco vs Irene

• 8 Replies

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Kaley Cuoco vs Irene
« on: November 10, 2016, 12:24:00 AM »
It is another Saturday evening at the Courtesy Diner. The regular crowd shuffles in. It is a typical night . the crowd is buzzing with conversation. In walk  regular customers, Irene gives them a friendly greeting and seats them.                            Now Irene has worked at the diner for 3 years now, she is a good waitress and everyone loves her.Despite her breath-taking looks she is well liked by the female clientele, who as many women can be jealous. Irene is treated like a queen because she treats all of her customers like royalty.                                  This is a typical Saturday evening, customers come and go. some were on their way home and some were headed out for the evening.                                       It was always a diverse crowd at the diner, blue collar/white collar, young / old and black/white....... Friends would greet each other by spoken word or a nod.      One of the things that set the Courtesy apart from other places was a celebrity would stop in from time to time. This celebrity was Kaley Cuoco.   Now Kaley was generally was a quiet customer, as long as she was given the star treatment.  Irene usually waited on Kaley and the starlette and kaley got along fine, until.............. to be continued............... Please comment
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 12:25:01 AM by JIMBO1962 »
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: Kaley Cuoco vs Irene
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 03:22:35 AM »
Good intro - any pics of Irene?

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 08:55:34 PM »
'Irene' is based on a member here.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 10:26:57 PM »
It's nine O'clock on a Saturday evening, the regular crowd shuffles in, there's an old man sitting next to me making love to his tonic and gin.(yes the diner also serves beer and wine). The jukebox is blaring a Billy Joel song. orders are being taken and orders are being served. Irene has her usual smile on her face as she takes care of her part of the crowd.                                                                                                                                The front door opens and the wind blows thru the diner. A blonde walks into the diner. she looks  familiar, when you take another look you realize that it is the one and only Kaley Cuoco. Now Kaley stops in once a week or so because she loves the diners' food.  She is polite to all who greet her and she signs autographs for anyone who asks. She is low key in general and takes a seat at a small table for two. Irene sees Kaley and brings her her starter cup of coffee as she gives her a menu, and walks away. Irene cleans of a table that was recently vacated and greets a man and a woman who take a table next to that. They are ready with their order and she takes the slip to the kitchen and makes her way back to Kaley's table.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 09:18:29 PM »
kaley asks for a cup of coffee and then looks down, then sees that its already there. Kaley has her regular dinner and Irene has already dropped the slip to the kitchen. Irene rolls her eyes and walks away. within ten minutes Irene hears 3 bells ring, she knows that is her signal and picks up her order. she sees that it is Kaley's order and plant a smile on her face and takes it to the starlettes table. Kaley stands up and takes off her jacket showing off her World Famous Ass. Irene smirks at her and moves to her next table.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 11:00:08 PM »
'anything else sweetie Irene sez as she passes Kaley's table again.'a little advise sweetie, you might want to take a customers order before you bring the order to their table. Irene smiled and said this is your regular order and you have been ordering it for about a year now,also you shouldn't be giving me advice because on your show you admit that 'you are not very good at your job'. Irene smiled and went to check on her other tables.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 11:20:38 PM by JIMBO1962 »

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2016, 11:19:22 PM »
'anything else sweetie Irene sez as she passes Kaley's table again.'a little advise sweetie, you might want to take a customers order before you bring the order to their table. Irene smiled and said this is your regular order and you have been ordering it for about a year now,also you shouldn't be giving me advice because on your show you admit that 'you are not very good at your job'. Irene smiled and went to check on her other tables. Now I was at my table and heard the whole exchange, I knew Irene was a good waitress but she had had enough of the stars attitude and wanted to teach her a little respect. as Irene walked past my table she refilled my coffee and gave me a wink. Once a gain at Kaleys' table she said 'You know if there is anymore advice you would like to give me, I would love to discuss that with you in the back office."Sure sweetie"Kaley replied "I have learned a lot in the past several years playing a waitress on T.V.. I would be happy to share my WEALTH of information with you. Irene said "well Sweetie, how about we go to the back office and discuss it..  As Kaley got up and walked towards the office with Irene behind her, Irene gazed at Kaley's ass in yoga pants and licked her chops. As she passed my table she whispered to me to watch over her tables. I watched both of them as they went into the diner 'office/storeroom......to be continued

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2016, 10:51:00 PM »
Now i was more interested to know what was going on in the office than i was what was going on on in the diner. After sipping my coffee for a couple of minutes, curiosity got the best of me and I headed to the storeroom to see what I could hear. I heard a loud whispering 'come on baby take your medicine like a big girl'. I peered around the corner and saw Kaley lying across Irenes lap  as Irene held both of Kaleys' wrists together with one hand. Soon after that Irenes hand slapped down hard on Kaley's upturned ass. Irene began to reign slap after slap on the struggling Kaley who was kicking her legs in futile resistance. "I love it when you struggle baby" Irene said,  'you know you deserve this and I will do it again next time you are disrespectful to me honey.' 'Now let me finish making my point'. with that she had kaley stand up and drop her jeans an lay across her lap again and continued the spanking with kaley wearing only her panties. After more of Kaleys' pleas Irene stopped the spanking, much to the relief of Kaley. A couple of minutes after that Kaley left the storeroom and went into the diner,Irene followed shortly after with Kaleys bra and panties in her pocket. Kaley was walking out of the diner when she heard Irene say' now you come back real soon sweetie.     The End  (possibly to be continued)

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2016, 06:18:58 AM »
Nice! Love the hint for a sequel.