News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Dirty scrap between two mature women. Lucie vs Foxy Anne

• 7 Replies

Offline lucieandcarl

Dirty scrap between two mature women. Lucie vs Foxy Anne
« on: March 30, 2015, 10:22:33 PM »
As promised I'm posting this log. It's a fight me and Foxy Anne had in private along with a poll in Emily Layne yahoo group.

Hope you enjoy

Anne:

So lucie, 

After all this time and those harsh words it is time for you and I to meet up and fight bitch. I don't care what excuses you have this will be a real fight, no stupid talk of rules, you and I need to fight with our teeth and nails. I intend to mark you for good bitch.

I have rejoined the spa and hope the membership fees are worth it, when you are ready let's arrange a little drink in the bar and we can talk and then go somewhere to settle things

I really fucking hate you bitch

Anne

Lucie:
* I feel butterflies in my stomach as I read the name of that bitch in my email inbox, I'm in my office and look around, biting my lip and hoping that no one is looking at me*

bitch Anne

I'm agree with you only on one thing. we need to settle this out as soon as possible and I intend to beat you like no one did before. I'm glad you joined the spa back so I will show anyone the loser slut you are.

me and Carl are usually at the bar of the spa around 6 pm. let's meet there this evening..if you dare

I really hope you will show your ugly face there so I can say you face to face what I think about you

Fuck you cxnt!

L.

Anne:

I call Nigel over to my laptop when I get the response from lucie, I nibble his ear and rub my crotch into his groin as I purr at him. "so are you ready to see what that bitch said". I can tell by his stiffening rod that he is so I sit down with him on my lap and read the response.... "now stud, sit there and watch me type my reply"

"Bitch, you are nothing, you are the sort of low life that gives the spa a bad name and its about time someone put you in your place and that someone is going to be me you slag. look at you dressed in that ridiculous outfit, no sex appeal whatsoever, I'm amazed carl even looks at you.

we'll be in the bar bitch but I wont be buying you a drink, but bring some money because you will need it to get a taxi to the hospital after I've finished with you. Oh and by the way it is you who are the cxnt "

I grab Nigel's now rock hard cock and start to rub him as he sees me hit send..."like that hon?? but I've got more for you, this is not my usual email exchange with some slut online, this time I'm going to fight her, for real, this time you're going to get a real show a real full on bitchfight between me and that cxnt lucie. I grin as he groans, murmurs says oh shit anne and shoots his load all over the place.

Lucie:

I share with Carl the short conversation I'm having with this slut Anne. I sent him a email with the two messages and when we hear each other I can tell that he is looking forward for this fight.
When I get back home he says that we just got a email but he didn't open it yet.
We kiss each other and move to our studio and I read the message. Carl is mesmerized at the desktop and I notice the bulge between his legs under his pants while I scroll her pics and mine to compare each other
I write her back glaring at the screen

"You such a slut Anne! You will be the one put in place and I will do it with immense pleasure and fun! Your time is come and you will go down like the weak loser you are!

You have no style unlike me, I guess that Nigel is staring and admiring at my pics whenever he stopped in the group.
I'm ready bitch, ready to rip your hair off and make you bald and to scratch your breasts and pussy with my mails until you will scream like the whore you are!
Get ready to be humiliated so bad!"

I click the send button and Carl is so hard. I rub and caress him but stop and hiss him "save it for later babes..it will be a long night"
We do a shower and get ready.
He's wearing jeans and a shirt and I pick a skirt and a tank top, all in red.
"Call the reception of the hotel..we probably need a place in private" Carl nods and calls..then we move to the bar

I waited this since so long time! Finally I will have my hands on this bitch!!!

Anne: 
This time I don't read the email with Nigel and seethe as I read what lucie says... Oh if she wants a fight I'm gonna fucking give her a fight, but first I need to get ready.. After a long shower my hair feels soft, I look through my wardrobe and choose my little black dress, tiny panties and matching black bra and of course my suspenders. My nails are too long so I trim them, not too far enough to scratch the bitch but not break and I delight and start giggling as I paint them blood red, might as well match the colour they will be soaked in later.

Oh yes, this bitch is ready... I turn from the mirror and grab Nigel, come on hon it's time to hit the bar and find that cheap pile of shit, I hope you're ready for this because one of us is not coming out of this too well.

It's party time....

Lucie:

Carl can't help but look at my legs as he is driving to the bar and I smile. "You better watch the street honey...you can watch me destroying that cxnt later.." I giggle. My skirt is short and it expose my black stocking and suspenders..I have no bra on, tiny panties. Hair free to loose down on my back. Nails are polished in dark black and high heels on my feet.

We finally arrive in the parking lot and we move to the bar..it's pretty quiet tonight and only a couple of persons..
Carl asks to the bartender a Cuba libre for him and a mojito for me..
"So are you ready for this babes?" I ask him sipping on my cocktail
A bulge in his pants shows that he is definitely ready for what's happening..I look up to the clock..we're a bit early but that doesn't matter...I so want to start this..finally the door of the bar opens and our eyes stare to the entrance to see if it's you

Anne:

Butterflies start to hit my stomach as I enter the spa bar, not the scared type but the type that you get when your adrenalin starts to rush, I aim to arrive early and position myself at the bar, on a bar stool, legs crossed showing my shapely legs and stocking tops ready to greet you as you arrive but my eyes can't believe it as I see you already at the bar with Carl and you flash me a dirty look, my eyes narrow as they meet yours, in a flash I turn to Nigel and give him a long sensual kiss, my right hand rubbing his now hard bulge in his trousers, his back to you. I look up over his shoulder and see I have your attention..... Show time babe, let's see what this bitch has to say and I slowly walk over in my heels making sure to swash my ass as I do.

Lucie:

The tension is high since when our eyes meet in the bar..my lips curl in a snarl as I stand up off the stool...for a moment it's like we are me and you only in the bar..you start to act slutty and kiss your man to get me nervous..my right arm is along my side and I squeeze tight my fist in a ball..the few persons in the bar notice the tension rising.
You move to me and I take a sip on my drink before grabbing Carl by the shirt and kiss him while you're strutting toward me just to remind that two can play the game.
After the kiss I plant my hands on my hips and push my chest out
"So Anne here we are finally..I was thinking that you wouldn't show up...that would be a smart choice from you..but I'm glad you're here" I smile and look at Nigel..the men are really turned on by what's happening..I turn to Carl "honey, I heard that alcohol it's a good anesthetic..order a double rum for my friend Anne..she will need it " I giggle and turn back to smirk to you as my eyes scan your slutty mini dress

Anne:

I love the tension between us and in the bar as eyes now focus on us, you in your "I'm so tough" pose making me smile, what a pathetic slut you are....

I turn to Carl ... Oh hon why not make it a treble I like some drink beg ire a fight.. Carl obliges and as he hands me the drink I take his hand in my two hands and caress him with my finger tips looking for the reaction I know will come and can feel him tense as he glances to you with an apologetic look...

Oh Carl, no ice? He looks relieved as he let's my hand go although I don't let him go easily and turns back with a tumbler now full of rum and ice.... "Thanks stud". I turn to you, drink in hand I can sense you are ready for a bitchy comment, instead I throw the drink in your face ice cubes slamming into you....

I don't want anything from you cxnt I snarl.

Lucie:

I try to stay calm hearing your words as you talk to my man with that tone..I keep the snarl planted in my mouth. I take a step after you in the same moment you throw the drink against my face.
Everyone here is surprised except your man who knows you and he was awaiting for this from you.
My face shows all the shock and with my hands I instinctively wipe some liquid from my face
"You're fuckin done bitch" I growl in rage, I can tell that you're enjoying my reaction and the look in my face and I lunge my hands forward and shove you back as hard I can with pure rage in my eyes
Carl hands me a kleenex and I use it on my eyes before I move again after you but Carl stops me
"Ladies ladies...there's a room booked for this..let's move there, I don't think it's good deal to continue here...yes?" Carl tells
I still growl and glare at you as he gets on the way "you just made such a big mistake whore!-
As I nod to Carl accepting to move to the hotel

Anne

I wait ready for you to pounce, ready to lock claws but the cheap chicken shit slut just backs down.... "you chicken shit bitch, your man got you on a leash or what" I snarl..... I turn to Nigel, "looks like she has something planned. we'd better watch these two!" I quickly follow after you making it clear I am about to attack you when carl steps in between us...

"come on anne, calm down let's go upstairs"... I snap at him..."shut the fuck up pimp!!!" and slap him hard across the face and with a broad smile I wait for your reaction

Lucie:

I see you coming for me but Carl steps between us trying to chill things off in the bar as the tension is now so high..but you don't care and slap him hard. He is surprised by the slap and his face turns red..my mouth opens widely as you attack him and without wasting any time I slip next to him and rush with all weight into you
"You filthy whore!" I yell out and with both hands I take you by the neck in a attempt to brutally choke you with my bare hands, no matter anymore that we are in the bar

Anne:

I know what will happen after I slap Carl, unless you are a weak pussy bitch that is and am ready for you as you lunge at my throat and grab me with both hands.. I step back wards and slam my hands wide apart breaking your grip on my throat then grab your hair with both hands and twist and spin and move to my right yanking you off balance and onto the floor. I drop onto you still holding your hair in both hands then let go with my right hand and slap you hard.... Loving the fight in a public area... that's it bitch let's fucking get this on I scream as I shake your head like a rag doll

Lucie:

"ugh ugh" I cry out as you really tug hard on my hair and force me down.
you keep pulling on my hair as for some seconds I'm out of breathe cause your body over mine
"you fat cow...get a diet whore" I scream up at you, I stay under you and attack you from there and I grab your hair too and start to shake your head wild and savage as hard I can.
I spit up toward your chin and dig my nails in your mane like I'm trying to reach your skull with my claws "let's see how much you can handle of this you ugly bitch"
A bunch of people is now surrounding us as our scream caught the attention of the people in the bar and some outside too
"Come on lucie!make her pay" Carl cheers me on as he caresses his cheek
I plant my feet on the concrete and buck you off me and we keep torturing our hairs from our sides and trying to get the top position over you

Anne:

arghhh, my head starts to burn as you pull relentlessly on my hair but I can sense the same with you as I pull, twist and scrape my nails along your head, my fingers burning too but the pain is bearable as I can sense how much you are hurting too.. you try and get top position but I kick out to stop you as we lay on our sides breathing hard, both pulling hair as hard as we can. "fucking bitch, I'm going to bald you whore". we both aim kicks at each other and my heels start to fall off so I kick them off and they crash into the bar. "arghhh fucking bitch"

I lift my leg and plant my foot in your belly and push hard, trying to push you away and pull your head closer by your hair, maximising the stretch on your hair and the pain....I tug hard and know that some hair comes away at the roots and with my arms now aching I have to let the pressure off my hands and arms so I loosen the strength of my pulling but not before I manage one last vicious pull before moving my arms forward, not letting go but no longer tugging hard... "like that bitch" I snarl as strands of your hair now litter my hands and your clothes...

Lucie:

we fight hard and we curse each other..it's getting already very dirty as we engage we hairpulling contest..I feel pain..wince and grimace on my face but I resist and pull as hard I can on your mane..though it's getting hard to resist when you push your foot on my belly..I can feel my hair ripped "aghhhh ahhhh fuckin bitch!!!!"
I try to pull and tug on your hair but your leverage is giving you the chance to hurt me more than I do on you..until you finally ease the hard tug..
"fuck you...whore!" I scream in reply to your taunt..I kick my heels too..I feel big pain but I eat the pain and attack on you..not wanting you to get any minimum advantage..
I twist the fingers of my left hand through your belly to tug again while my left hand releases you and  goes down slipping under your black dress and bra to grab and squeeze on your left breast "how about this bitch???" As I twist your skin and pinch wanting to give you as much pain I can do

Anne:

"oooh you fucking slut" I snarl at you as I feel you reach under my bra and grab my boob and twist, the underwire now tensing and making my bra strap tense. 2I might have known you'd fight dirty bitch, but I can take that, can you take this", relieved to be releasing my right hand I pull your head back by your hair with my left, biting my lip as you maul my tit and my free right hand, matted with your hair now claws and rakes at your left cheek as my nails dig in hard..."I'm going to rip your fucking face off you slag!!" I continue to rake and claw at your face as I thrust my leg between yours and twist my foot round the back of your calf, locking us in a catball.... one more scratch on your face and I then grab for your left ear and maul it hard with my nails digging in behind your ear and scratching

Lucie:

"And this is still nothing you cxnt aaggh" I scream out feeling you hand now on my cheek and scratching me so hard. I instinctively try to pull my head away but you firmly grab my hair giving no room to escape "you dirty slut..you're jealous cause your man looks more me than you..cow" I wince and twist more on your titflesh as you scratch my ear..my fingers looking for your nipple and working on it hard and dirty..I'mabout to lift my knee but you anticipate me and our legs now are locked and trapped..I want to raise the level of the dirtiness and I release your big tit and grab your wrist to pull your hand off my ear..."you will cry out like the wimp you are.." I growl and with the other hand I pull your hair and have your face closer to me as I lean my face forward and bite on your neck in another dirty move

Anne:

"Argghhh" I scream as you sink your teeth into my neck..."you fucking vamp, are you some sort of goth slut" Incensed as I feel a small trickle of blood on my neck I lift my head back and try and slam my head into your face but only glance you, I keep hold of your hair and push my left arm forwards trying to keep your teeth at a safe distance... Fucking slut I scream as my free hand tears down at your dress and your tits spill out and I grab your left tit with my right claw and grip you like a vice... I'm going to irl your tit off you fucking whore

Lucie:

I'm not planning to keep my teeth on your skin, my plan is to show you that I want to beat you and hurt you in any way possible..your scream of pain is so enjoyable and I sink my teeth on you until you use your hand to shove my head back.
"Whore! This top is more expensive than your home!!!cheap slut!ughhhh" you squeeze my breast and grip it hard..I slide my hands down and grab a hold of your dress and rip it off to expose your upperbody and belly for the joy of the people around...but for me is only a chance to sink my claws on your tits and down through your body "feel pain whore!" While I get free my leg and put it over your hip as I try to roll on your back

Anne:

My dress tears as you pull it up and I return the favour ripping at your dress exposing you now fully, I buck and thrash as you lift your leg over me but I'm too late but with you now astride me I pull your head down hard and this makes your saggy tits sway in front of me, latching into your left tit again I grab it hard and twist and pull like its putty, then let go and slap it so hard it smacks your right tit hard... Fucking tramp I snarl as I yank hard and this time a clump of hair leaves your head just as I thrust my hip up hard to try and send you forwards.

Lucie:

haha that's your place skank!you belong under me cow" I laugh but not for long as you again punish my tit with your hand twisting at first and then slapping it hard "oggghh" your body shakes and you push your hips up but I plant my knees down and straddle your body, losing balance but not falling off of you and I bend my knees under my legs and gets on you..bumpin my hips and ass down on your lower belly as I grab your wrist to open your arms and grind down my tits on your face for Carl joy and I bet also for Nigel joy too..but only for a couple of seconds as I know that you are about to use your teeth on my girls.."fuckin bitch" I scream as I'm gasping and panting now but far from over..I try to stay on top of you and slap your face before trying to aim my hands and trying to choke you "I'm gonna fuckin kill you cxnt!!!"

Anne:

oh you bitch..you slap me hard and I try and tuck my face in but you hit me again...I buck and writhe but you shift yoru weight to stop yourself from falling..one more hard twist of your left tit as you slap me again and then I feel your weight shift as you move to choke me...no time to wait I plant my feet and lift up hard and now as your hands are not forward I send you hurtling over me and crashing to the floor... the crowd almost applaud as you hit the bar floor... I can't say I jump up quickly as i'm a mess and in pain but I get to my knees then stand, my dress in tatters, my bra hanging off...I step out of my dress and undo my bra as it was cutting across my boobs...now just in stockings and thong

get up bitch I Yell and I take a pose with my fists out ready for you

Lucie:

People around enjoys a lot when I send my boobs on your face..someone is even wolf whistling in reaction to the move..when I start to choke you I am determined but I need to lean forward and when you plant your feet and push up your hips I fall forward and hit the concrete floor with my back "ughhh" I roll on my side and I can't help but caressing my sore left tit..I see you slowly stripping and I do it too..this top is useless and so the skirt as now we are both in thong stockings and suspenders..I catch breathe while I get on my feet..the people around us is very excited..I copy your stance and close my fists into tight balls
"You want this??fine bitch..get ready to eat your teeth" I move forward into you and instead to go for a classic hair pulling or a slap I decide to go for a punch to your cheek remembering that some years ago I had some boxing classes with Carl "fuck you cxnt"

Anne:

Oh I want this bitch.... I move to the right as you throw your punch and it only glances me allowing me to immediately close in the gap, I don't have any boxing skills really but I know how to brawl... Fuck you slut I yell as I grab for your head with my left hand and pull your head down and aim my knee for your face but don't connect well.. Not stopping the onslaught I then slam my right hand again and again into the side of to your head and top as with my left I try and keep you bent down.

Lucie:

My movements aren't too quick and you step aside..my right fist doesn't catch you and I'm surprised by your hand catching my head and forcing it down "no..ughhh" your punches are stunning me...you keep going ove and over and I'm forced lower and lower..my legs are getting weakened but I resist and not crumble down but I can't use my feet to stomp your now bare foot..I bet that the people behind me is enjoying my ass as I'm bent forward.."you dirty..cxnt.." my right hand goes on your thighs..but not for balance, it checks your position so I can sway my arm into you sending my wrist straight against your crotch for a hard smash "take it whore!!"

Anne:

This assault is tiring me out but I need to land as many blows as I can, some do and some just glance as you thrust and keep me moving trying to upset my balance... I am enjoying this period of the fight and look up at Nigel who is enjoying it too (by the size of his erection). I pause looking to aim a perfect punch to your face as your hand touches my thigh and then "unggghhhh" a sickening feeling develops me as you slam into my crotch..."oh my fucking god" I don't even manage to swing and hit you as its all I can do to stop myself dropping to the floor on one knee

Lucie:

Your curse and your falling on one knee show that my blow was the perfect move in the perfect moment..I shake my head free and stumble to the side one step..trying to re group balance and lucidity..I feel pain almost everywhere over my body but seeing you down on your knee give me extra strength and breathe..it would be smart to pause before attack but I want to not waste time and I slip behind you..left arm wrapped across your neck as I push my mound into your ass and breasts on your back..right hand goes to your right tit and while I squeeze my left arm around your throat I maul your tit with the other hand
"Time to finish this skank off.." I growl between heavy pants

Anne:

Unggghhhh you fucking bitch... My pussy is still on fire as I feel your tits on my back and your arm choking me... I splutter and cough... Then reach up for your face trying to scratch you... Unable to reach I grab your wrist and dig my nails in hard to your wrist, digging twisting trying to get you to release your grip as I feel myself weakening from your choke...desperate I twist my right hand reach being my back and grab at your crotch sliding my fingers under your thong I try and grab your pussy

Lucie:

I love the sensation of dominating you and hurting you..I simply love the feeling and you cursing at me it shows that I'm giving you big pain..."you're fucking done bitch" I growl in your hear and tightening the grip and pressure on your neck...pushing my hips forward into your ass in a taunt...I see your hand coming and I lean my head back avoiding the scratch.."goodnight whore" I hiss with a confident voice...I love the Nigel look.he is worried but also excited between his legs..I don't see your hand sliding between our bodies..sliding under my tiny thong and grabbing my pussy and squeezing it hard "agghhhh nooooo" I scream giving a extra twist to your nipple and then slam my hands on your back to roughly shove you forward down onto your chest 

Anne:

Oh yes, I can sense your weak spot now as my hand twisting into your crotch does it's job and despite almost having my nipple torn off as you shove me forward I know I can beat you now.... I hit the floor with a thump and roll to my right in case you are following me and this time I spring to one knee ready to defend myself ... "What's the matter bitch, can't take your cxnt being mauled" I make my hands into a claw shape and taunt you... Come on then bitch let's finish this now !!

Lucie:

I hold and clutch my crotch after your vicious maul and look at you as you roll on the side and then getting on your knee.
"fuck you..ugly cow..I can take more than you..wanna see?"I reply with a growl..I spread my legs some and I curl my legs to take off my thong and now I'm naked except for stockings and suspenders..the audience is surprised and reacts with a gasp "ohhh" I take advantage and take one breath
"let's see now who's more woman you cxnt" and I copy your stance with my hands curling in a claw waiting for you to get naked too so we can start the nasty mauls

Anne:

I'm not afraid of you bitch, I sneer as I get to my feet, undo my suspenders and slip my thumbs inside my thong and slide it down my stockinged legs, stepping out I slowly replace my suspenders and stand opposite, hands on hips. I grab my neat shaven crotch with my hand and thrust at you... Want some bitch then come and get me...

I let out a scream of BITCH as I rush at you and launch at your hair with both hands

Lucie:

There's another "ohhhh"filling the room as you undo your thong and we are now both naked with our intimate parts exposed and in display for the people around us..I curl lips in a snarl as you grab at your crotch and I do the same with my shaved one..I see you coming and "uhhh" I stumble a step back behind your weight but I don't fall and re group grabbing your hair with my hands "you filthy cow" I spit at you planting my feet down on the dirty floor while I tug on your hair shaking your head left and right hard..I lean with body closer to you and our tits are almost brushing while I lift my right foot and send it down trying to stomp on your left bare toes while I keep torturing your mane

"Filthy whore!!"

Anne:

sense your hate as you shake my head backwards and forwards and I return the favour with gusto as I pull, yank and try and remove your head by your hair.... my neck muscles ache with all the throwing and my fingers burn as the two of us continue our naked struggle.....ow you fucking bitch..i yell as you stomp my left foot... I snarl and grunt as I thrust forward, ignoring the pain in my head and push your head up, I try and slam my head into your nose but its an impossible move as our arms, locked in each others hair prevent me from reaching you but as I push you back I bring my right knee hard up between your legs... "take that you fucking whore"

Lucie:

we tug our hairs over and over..hurting our heads and necks in the action as the people around us are getting wild following the fight "you filthy...skank...bitch" I growl and resist the big pain you're inflicting on my mane..I feel some hairs of yours ripping and I guess you feel the same with mine...suddenly I feel your knee hardly impacting against my crotch in a low blow "ughhhhhhhhh" eyes wide open as the pain freezes me for a couple of seconds..legs getting weak and what I hate more is that I can't hide the pain as you're just in front of me.."you..you....whore" I gasp and try to lift my knee to hit you between your legs but you can block it as it was a predictable shot..with one hand still on your hair I slide my other hand down and rake on your eyes and nose and mouth in a vicious rake "I'm gonna so ruin..you..cxnt

Anne:

ahhhh you fucking dirty skank... you go for my eyes but luckily I see the move and turn away but not before you rake my nose and face...with one of your hands free I now open you up a bit and switch my hands to the top of your head and bring your head down just at the same time as my knee cracks into your nose...the crowd let out an audible oooooohh at the sound of your nose cracking... I try and twist you so your back is half turned to me and look to get you in a throat lock with my right arm tight around your neck... time to finish you bitch

Lucie:

"Aaaahhhhh" your knee breaks my nose and blood is now trickling down on my lips and chin..dazed by the impact I can't fight you when you twist me and you get behind me with your arm wrapped tight around my throat. Just in front of me I see Carl who is worried now ..I must really look like a mess with my face ruined now..I try to shake my body and grab your arm with both hands but I am not able to break the hold..I must do something or you will really ruin me now..I bump my ass back into your mound and create some room between our bodies and slide my hand between us and position my index and medium fingers in a hook and grab at your pussy and maul it..this makes ease the hold and I get free..stumbling one step forward but without having anything to balance on..I crumble down on my knees "bitch..ugh..." I groan

Anne:

oh you dirty slut.... I squeal as you grab my crotch and distract me enough to get away from me but as you crumble I run after you and grab you by your hair with both hands and shale you back and forward like a rag doll, until slamming you finally to the floor by your head... as you lay there dazed I drop onto your chest, shifting forward to pin you and bounce up and down on your tits with my firm ass, then reach behind and grab for your pussy, working my nails and twisting your pussy lips hard... scream bitch, scream like the pig whore you are !!!

Lucie:

I slowly try to get up on my feet but before I can make it you grab my hair "aaagghh" I scream as my head is roughly tugged left and right once again..still stunned by the impact with your knee I am forced down and you jump on me "ughhhh" my mouth expel warm breathe as I feel your ass flattening my breasts "get..off..cow" I groan and trying to slap your thighs but with not much success and suddenly I feel your fingers and nails hooking on my pussy lips..the pain is horrible and I scream out loud..'obeying' your order "aaaaaaggggghh bitchhhhh" one hand trying to go for your tits but from your position you see my attempt and force my arms under my your legs and trapping me tight under your weight and mauling my crotch without mercy "aaaaaaaaagggggghh" I feel powerless and I desperately plant my feet down on the floor and bridge my body up trying to buck you off of me someway as tears are forming in my eyes now

Anne:

I sense you plant your feet and try and buck me off..i ride up then slam down hard on your chest..."stay down bitch or I will scratch your clit next"...I twist once more on your pussy lips then remove my hand..with you pinned I grab your hair with my left and grab your face with my right hand, nails digging but not cutting..."give bitch or it's your face that will get ripped next" I snarl...

sensing carl is worried too I laugh.."what's the matter lover, your bitch can't take it hey, maybe she needs to see how excited you really are.... bring that cock over here or I'll gouge her fucking eyes out"

turning back to you I look hard into your eyes, ready for payback and humiliation bitch or do oyu want to struggle on and let me rip your clit raw...I lean back once more with my right hand and grab your crotch once more

Lucie:

I try to buck you off..once..twice..but I'm getting too tired and weak and I am not able to do it..you slam your ass down and my ass is again down "you...you..fat bitch.." I groan as now I can't hide some panic in my eyes..I gasp and moan in pain as you torture my pussy again..then you grab my face and ask me to submit..I resist and not say anything..but getting mad as you call Carl here "no bitch...ggghh..don't..Carl..don't" I gasp. Carl looks at the scene, he is excited as he loved catfights since many years even before we got together..he is very worried about your threaten and he starts to move to us as you grab and twist my pussy once again "aaaaaaaaaaggggggghh" I scream out loud..the pain is too much "okay..okay..you won bitch...lemme go now...ughhhhh" the crowd again reacts with a "oohhh"

Anne:

loving the attention, ignoring now the scratches and claws over my tits and face I slap your pussy hard then turn to you again feeling your struggling stop and both hands now clasp around your face... I lean forward and snarl in your face and then out of sheer hate I do something unusual for me and spit in your face to the sound of even more ooohs from the audience...

"Oh dear, looks like we need to clean you up...come here Carl" I have a wicked grin on my face and as he approaches grab hold of his pants and pull him near, easily removing his now throbbing erect cock and tug him hard by his cock until he is directly above your face. "did you enjoy seeing me kick your wife's ass carl. ripping at her pussy..I bet you did" I grin again and now start to rub his cock hard, up and down faster and faster, all the time telling him how I enjoyed scratching you and yanking your hair out, feeling him getting tenser and tenser until he shudders and shoots his load which I aim directly in your face and once he finishes smear his cum all over your face with the palm of my hands

"oh dear Carl, looks like your slut needs a shower" I slap his now limp cock as I get up off you and Nigel grabs me like he hasn't seen me for weeks and kisses me passionately as the crowd applaud before slowly leaving us and I turn with Nigel to leave the bar for some well earner hard sex

Offline PalomaJara

• Let's tangle, bitch!
Re: Dirty scrap between two mature women. Lucie vs Foxy Anne
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 12:38:35 AM »
Come on, Lucie. I'm waiting for you...

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 05:03:09 PM »
Great story but wish you mentioned both your measurements for a full visual. No matter I cam anyway lol
I'm 4 real UB2

Offline Primal Hunter

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 05:19:18 PM »
Really great fight, loved the intense revival you two have in the fight.

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 06:52:12 PM »
LOVE this
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Mandarin

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 11:40:51 PM »
This is some superb writing and build up to the fight.  The build up was as much fun as the fight itself.  Well done!  I really enjoyed it!

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2017, 07:48:56 AM »
WOW, what a fight. Great cybering from two top fighting women . "No holds barred" scarcely  does it justice.

Offline Mr.Sharp

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2017, 12:21:43 AM »
This was great. Cyber fights can be fun. I had one with someone a few years back.