News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Julie's Fight Club: Jessica VS Megan (story chat fight)

• 1 Replies

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
  • Leader of FCF'S Finest!
Julie's Fight Club: Jessica VS Megan (story chat fight)
« on: August 13, 2017, 06:54:13 PM »
I recently started a new group on trillian that I've opened to all female fighters that are interested.  To keep the group active (I've been in groups that die from no one posting anything) I try to make mine different in that it has an ongoing storyline.  The story is that I run a women's only club that serves drinks and arranges fights of all styles.  Another thing that makes my group different is that I post story fights in the group to give the members something to read if it gets slow or quiet.  This is the first story fight I posted in the group and it is told by me as and towards the end features me interacting with another member.  Let me know what you think please :)

Juliem26:  I greet the ladies as they enter the club.  It's a quiet first night, most of the girls just chatting and having drinks at the bar.  After greeting some of the girls, I move behind the bar to help serve drinks.  Smiling and chatting with some of my guests, I notice 2 bigger girls eyeing each other.  As I watch them exchange looks, I remind the ladies that my club has a ring available for any issues that need to be settled.  The looks turn more into glares as the girls have moved closer to the ring I mentioned.  Some of the other guests start noticing the girls sizing each other up.  I step from behind the bar towards them to see about arranging some "entertainment".  The ring is surrounded on 3 of its 4 sides by a metal barricade to keep the viewers back.  Between the ring and the barricade is about 5 feet of space.  On the side that isn't blocked off by the barricade, there is a tall black curtain about 5 feet from the ring to allow the fighters to enter and leave.  I ask the girls to have their fight in the ring and they agree.  Megan (blonde) and Jessica (brunette) decide to have a no-rules fight until 1 of them quits or is knocked out.  Keeping my own heavy frame between them, i show the girls to the back side of the ring.  Slipping off their shoes and tying up their hair, the decide to fight in their jeans and tshirts.  I lead the girls into the ring and separate them into their corners.  I then announce the fight and introduce the girls as my female crowd start to cheer and begin betting on who will win.  I tell the girls to begin on my command as i make my way out of the ring.  Standing on the apron, I shout "fight!" to signal the start.  The crowd of women start cheering loudly as both girls raise their fists and begin to move towards each other.  As they get closer, Jessica jabbing at her blonde opponent with her left fist, keeping her right up to guard.  The first jab catches Megan on her right cheek but she covers up to block the following jabs.

Member 1 Sammy:  Sitting back, I start cheering on the blonde.

Juliem26:  The jab stinging as Megan covers her face.  She answers with a pair of right jabs of her own, both tagging the brunette's large belly.  Jessica steps back as the jabs keep her from going after Megan again.

Member 1 Sammy:  "Go Megan!"

Juliem26:  Jessica having backed off, takes a deep breath before after Megan again.  This time, Jessica fakes her left jab at Megan's face.  The blonde raises her guard to block, only to get 2 hard right hooks slammed into the left side of her large body.  The hard blows force the air out of Megan as she steps back, trying to cover her body.  Seeing her chance, Jessica follows up by sneaking a straight left punch past Megan's guard into the top of her thinly covered chest.  Megan cries out in pain as she is back towards the ropes.

Member 1 Sammy:  "come on Megan, fight back!"

Juliem26:  Megan's butt bumps against the middle rope as she tries to cover up.  As Jessica comes in, Megan lunges at her.  Their bodies clash with a muffled thud as Megan has her hands in Jessica's hair, forcing her back to the middle of the ring.

Member 1 Sammy:  "yes!  That's it, grab that greasy hair!"

Juliem26:  Now back in the center of the ring, Jessica has her hands in Megan's hair too.  Both girls pulling out the loose buns they had tied their hair in as they battle for control.  Between the cheers of the crowd, you can hear jessica shout "bitch!" before slamming her forehead into Megan's face, just under her right eye.

Member 1 Sammy:  I quietly move closer to the bigger woman sitting nearby.

Juliem26:  Crying out from being headbutted by Jessica, megan grits her teeth, pulls back hard on the brunette's hair and gives her a headbutt of her own to Jessica's cheek.  After trading headbutts, Jessica leans in and starts biting Megan on her forehead.  The blonde howls in pain as she starts staggering backwards.  Still tangled with Jessica, both girls start moving towards the ropes.  After being backed towards the ropes again, Megan pulls down as hard as she can to get Jessica's teeth out of her head.  Turning her head to the side, Megan then headbutts Jessica in the mouth as both girls break away from each other.  Jessica didn't draw blood, but there is a very visible bite mark on Megan's forehead now.  The big girls are sweating now under the hot lights as the crowd cheers for them to continue.  Megan walks along the ropes as jessica starts coming closer.  Knowing that both are willing to fight rough, Jessica fakes another left, only to pull it back and instead, slams a low right uppercut into Megan's waistline.

Member 1 Sammy:  sitting next to the big brunette as we watch the girls fight.

Juliem26:  Grabbing the collar of Megan's shirt, Jessica pushes her large frame against the blonde, forcing her back against the ropes.  "Get the fuck off of me!" Megan shouts as she feel her shirt collar being pulled up around her throat.  "Make me or quit bitch." Jessica replies as she seems to have Megan pinned against the ropes.

Member 1 Sammy:  "Hello, this is a great fight.  I'm glad that I came."  I say to the big girl.

Juliem26:  I'm watching the girls fighting it out as a blonde sits next to me.  "Not bad for an open fight.  Are you betting on a winner?" I ask.  Watching the girls pull at each other's tops, I see Megan's face turning a little red.  Jessica using the blonde's shirt to choke her as Megan starts to lean backwards over the top rope.

Member 1 Sammy:  "Yes I got money on the blonde" staring into the big woman's eyes "blondes are best" I say with a smirk

Juliem26:  "I would take that bet if this wasn't my club" I laugh.  "Looks like you might be losing your money" I add with a smile.  You can hear Jessica's shirt tearing a little, showing off her black bra.  While Megan's shirt is pulled up so much, her white bra has been showing for a few minutes.  The girls continue their struggle, then jessica drives her right knee into the underside of Megan's exposed belly.

Member 1 Sammy:  "Ohhhhh yes looks that way" I stop watching fight and concentrate on you now "this your club then hmmmm so you like to fight too?"

Juliem26:  "That's right, I like to watch fights and be in them." I answer, not looking away from the fight for more than a few seconds at a time.  I'm gaging your reaction as I watch the 2 big girls going at it.  After taking a knee to her belly, Megan has dropped to her hands and knees.  Jessica is now straddling the blonde's back with her left hand pulling back on Megan's hair.  "Are you done?" Jessica asks.  "Fuck you!" Megan shouts up.

Member 1 Sammy:  I stand and shout " blondie come on try harder"

Juliem26:  Glancing over at the blonde next to me, smirking at the thought of her losing her bet.  "So I'm guessing that you like fighting too, since you're here.  Am I right?" I ask.  Megan refusing to give up, but she's in a vulnerable spot as Jessica pulls back on the blonde's hair with her left before swinging hard rights down at the side of Megan's face.

Member 1 Sammy:  "Yes I do and love them to be rough like the girls are showing us right now"

Juliem26:  "So you like getting beaten up by brunettes is what you're saying." I reply jokingly.  Megan starts crying out as she attempts to cover her head.  Jessica stops punching and drops all of her weight down on Megan's back, forcing blonde on to her stomach.

Member 1 Sammy:  "That blonde has nothing on me honey" I snarl my reply

"But I thought blondes were the best." I reply sarcastically.  Both Megan and Jessica are breathing heavy now as Jessica rests her weight on Megan's back.  Megan covering her head and face.  "Do you give?" Jessica asks again.

Member 1 Sammy:  "just me" I snicker.

Juliem26:  I laugh at your response.  Jessica pulling back on Megan's hair, threatening to hit her again if she give up.  "Stop it.  I'm done" Megan finally says as Jessica lets go.  The crowd cheers as the first fights come to an end.  The bets are being collected and Jessica stands up.  I make my way to the ring as I announce Jessica as the winner and offer any other women the chance to fight.  Jessica leaves the ring to recover and Megan is helped out soon after.

(End Fight)

Megan
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action-profile;area=pictures;u=50210;view=115643

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action-profile;area=pictures;u=50210;view=115644

Jessica
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action-profile;area=pictures;u=50210;view=115645

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=pictures;u=50210;view=115646

Hope you all liked it!
Leader of FCF'S Finest