News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Diane vs Darlene, neighborhood catfight "do-over"

• 48 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Diane vs Darlene, neighborhood catfight "do-over"
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2016, 04:36:51 PM »
DARLENE AND I FINALLY FIGHT

Almost exactly 3.  I knock on the door of the fight condo.  I'm less nervous than I was an hour ago--the pre-fight meet up was a good idea.

Darlene lets me in.  She 's wearing jeans and a tank top, just like me.  Her shoes are already off.  I bring my duffle bag to a corner, put it down, and remove my shoes.  I take out a clean towel and a water bottle, and put them on the kitchen island, where Darlene has already put hers, as well as the check for $4,000.00.  My jewelry and rings are in a plastic baggie--I ostentatiously place them on the island.  Whoever gives will be forgoing eight thousand dollars. Darlene locks and latches the front door.  It won't be opened again until Darlene and I have resolved our 33-year old feud.

Darlene and I go to the center living room.  The floor plan is open, and there is no furniture in the unit.  Darlene and I face off, 10 feet away, hands on hips.

Darlene: "So, three things.  Two to stir the pot some more.  First, this unit is going to be gutted next week--including carpeting and walls.  So blood on the floor and slamming into walls is permitted.  That ok by you."

Me: "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Her:  "I figured as much.  Second, I spoke to the two girls in the sales office after you left.  They had noticed our little tension convention.  I told them I thought you and I might being going toe-to-toe someday, and asked them who they thought the victor would be.  The brunette picked you, but the blonde picked me.  I expect to gloat to the brunette on the way out tomorrow if this goes my way right now, and wanted to give you the opportunity to do the same to the blonde."

Me:  < heart races again>  "Thank you for informing me of that.  I expect to follow up."  <That will be sweet, making the blonde eat crow.>  "And how fascinating that they think the matchup is even."

Her:  "I agree.  So, finally.  Let's bare knuckle box, rounds end with knockdowns, if any, for, what do you say, 20 minutes?  Then if neither has had enough yet, we'll not rules catfight till a decisive finish.  If you're agreeable, the set the microwave timer for 20 minutes, and come out swinging.  I'll wait right here."

I walk over to the microwave.  Goodness, the not rules catfight sounds delicious.  I'm tempting to just start that part now.  But, no, having that prospect lingering in the room will make the preliminary fistfight even more primal.  If that's possible.  I set the timer for 20 minutes.  I return to the living room.  Darlene's hands are already up.

Darlene and I jab with lefts, measuring each others speed and strength.  Shit, she's clearly fought before.  Not quite biker chick style though--her elbows are higher, like she's done cardio kickboxing at a gym.  We now use our feet, kicking each other in the shins.  We punch each others tits, each scoring audible grunts.  The hatred is raw between us.  Good.

Darlene comes at my midsection with a running knee.  I grab and hold, awkwardly trip her.  Darlene lands on her butt.  I back off.  Was that a knockdown?

Her:  "No grabbing, bitch.  This is bare knuckle boxing."  She goes for her water bottle.  I do too.

Me:  "I was blocking your knee, slut.  I thought we said no high kicks."  I'm thirsty as hell already.  This break was well-timed.

Her:  "A knee isn't a kick, bitch."

Me:  "Ok, smart ass, let me come at you with my knee, and show me what you do."

We slam our water bottles down, and return to the center of the room.  We resume jabbing, and I start lining her up.  After 2 fakes, I aim a knee direct at her belly.  She blocks me by crossing her hands, and then before I can regain my balance, I lean forward, and her hands tangle in my tank top shoulder strap.  I break free, my tank top loose, my right tit out.

I continue bare knuckle boxing, pretending to not be flustered.  Darlene's eyes clearly are attracted to the new target presented to her, and she starts swinging harder and faster at my tit, connecting with half the swings.  But she's becoming careless, and I continue swinging to, connecting to her face.  But a particularly direct jab from my enemy scores a direct hit.  I'm stunned, Darlene notices, and she put me on my butt with a right cross to my jaw.  I'm up right away, but she's retreated to the island for water.  I do the same, starting to repair my tank top.

Her:  "No repairing clothing damage between rounds, bitch."

Me:  "Excuse me?"

Her:  "That would be like putting on a new shirt.  No way."

Me: "Then you leave me no choice.  Let's go.  The fistfight part is almost over."

We return to "center ring."  The jabbing is fast and furious now.  But mine has a purpose.  I get under Darlene's tank top strap with a left hook.  I grab it, and tear down hard.  Both her tits pop out.  I push her against the wall, half jabbing, but half leaning.  I step back, plant a left in her gut, and upper cut her with a right.  She drops.  The microwave timer rings.  I walk over for water.

Darlene slowly stands, glaring at me.  I glare back.  "Well.  Do something about it bitch."

We are both thinking the same thing.  A rules fight between us won't work.  The only way to fight is all out.  Even the microwave timer seemed to know.

We both know something else.  Our clothes, at this point, are a distraction from the fight.  We stare and begin to strip ourselves, the shredded remains of our tank tops first, then our tight jeans.  We inspect each others naked bodies, probing for sensitive targets.  Our hatred is palpable.  We sarcastically toss the jeans to the side, and strut to center ring.

Her:  "You and me at last, no rules."

Me:  "Long time coming.  Hurt me."

We go for each others head hair with our left hand, and our pussy hair with our right hand, pulling as hard as possible.  Pain racks my body, and we drop to the ground in a catball.  Both of us refuse to release out grips.

We begin rolling on the carpet, sweat pouring out in proportion to the many quarts of water we have been drinking.  Our scent has turned from penthouse to outhouse.  Darlene grabs my head with 2 hands, slams it into the wall, and mounts me.  She grabs both my breasts, I grab both of hers. 

It no longer matters what our life fight experience is.  This has no become the type of fight two women have once, ever.  It should have occured in 1983.  But it's happening now.

I realize now why we both spent a lifetime trying to avoid this fight.

We realize this will be a breast squeezing contest until one of us gives or passes out.  And neither woman is going to give.

We squeeze with all our might.

Minutes pass.

I realize both of us are trickling blood from our noses and mouths from the fistfight.  Good. 

My nails dig into Darlene's flesh.  I feel my strength subsiding, but her subsiding faster.  I log roll her and now I mount her.  I slap her face mercilessly.  I ignore the pain from her clawing me.  More minutes pass.  I'm winning.

Darlene is defeated, and she releases her grip.  I roll off, unable to get up on my first attempt.  I want to get out of here.  I gather myself.  I take the jewelry and cash.  I get dressed, and go back to my condo to shower.  I'm scratched everywhere.  I shower and go the sleep.

I wake up the next morning.  Did that fight just happen yesterday?

I pack to drive back home.

I stop in the sales office.

I see the blonde.  She recognizes me.

"You were wrong, blondie.  I won."

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2016, 05:33:34 PM »
 Very good enging to a hot story

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2016, 09:36:29 PM »
At first I was doubtful about the 1st person style, but the more I read the more I got into it. Nice job   Liv d the insight to their emotions and thoughts. I thought the fight itself might go longer and get even nastier. Who knows maybe Darlene will call in a few weeks and want another go.
Hmmm maybe we should let this guy write a story called Vanessa vs Trudy. 
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2016, 05:32:09 PM »
That would be an epic tale Trudy...and sorry honey but the ending would not be good for you though. But a fantastic story in any case.

Vanessa

Offline Snakee

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2016, 07:25:51 AM »
I enjoyed this story. I particularly liked how they set up the fight so matter-of-factly. Nice job!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 07:29:00 AM by Snakee »
Into seeing hair pulling catfights and wrestling. Also fun couple fights. M/M wrestling and even cockfighting. MvsM catfight sounds interesting. 60+ 6’3” 255. How real are you ? You can also find me on MeetFighters.com

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2016, 07:34:34 AM »
Vanessa my dear, Epic indeed! I wonder if Sinclair has enough virtual ink in his cyber typewriter to get us to the end.
I think it would involve us somehow crossing paths semi publicly, and realizing that a fight right then and there would not suit our needs. What we need is a hotel suite where we can sort this out in private, woman to woman. It might take all night and part of the next day.
What do you think Sinclair ?
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2016, 07:37:53 AM »
Vanessa vs Trudy would be a fantastic story. I know it would be hard to pick a winner.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2016, 08:38:36 AM »
Sinclair....if you are willing to take the time and put your amazing talent to another fantastic tale such as the one we have all read and enjoyed,and it happened to involve Trudy and myself, well all I can say is I would be in your debt and would be truly grateful.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2016, 02:08:08 PM »
Sinclair....if you are willing to take the time and put your amazing talent to another fantastic tale such as the one we have all read and enjoyed,and it happened to involve Trudy and myself, well all I can say is I would be in your debt and would be truly grateful.

Yes, Vanessa vs Trudy is on the way.

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2016, 10:10:09 AM »
It's been a few days since Diane and Darlene Had their fight. Now that they are both home and have had time to think about what happened I wonder what's going through their minds now...

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2016, 07:00:30 PM »
TWO WEEKS LATER:  DARLENE AND I "HAVE A CHAT"

My drive home from my fight with Darlene was uneventful, but let me tell you, the next day, I felt pain every inch of my body.  Was it because I was 52?  Was it because of how vicious the fight had gotten?  Was it because Darlene was a skilled fighter?

Probably all three.

For relief of the pain, I started day-drinking.  For the first time since my biker days.  It fixed the pain.  But, wow, did it make me feisty.

I kept flashing back to the day of the fight.  The nerves leading up to it.  Seeing the back of Darlene's hair, her sitting in the sales office.  Closing the sound proof door, wanting a catfight right then and there with her, with the two young receptionists watching, showing them how experienced women fight.  The bare knuckle boxing match.  And then stripping for the catfight, seeing all the parts of Darlene's body I've been wanting to destroy for 33 years.  And then the final sweaty, bloody (I'm pretty sure one or both of us even peed) catball on the floor.  The rush of the whole day.

Telling the receptionists the next day that I had won.  In my boozy, day-drinking buzz, I needed to tell more people--2 weren't enough.  I go onto Darlene's Facebook profile.  I post, "Attention Class of 1983.  The Lisa-Sandy Catfight is no longer our Class's most vicious event.  Darlene and I topped it last week--for reals, not for fun.  And I won!!!!"  It takes a couple days, but Likes and Shares accumulate.  Our Class now knows about the fight.

Seemed like a good idea at the time.  When my buzz wears off, I consider removing it.  Nah, I'll do that later.  Let a few more people share it first.

Wednesday night, 2 weeks after the fight.  My phone rings.  Caller id says it's Darlene.  Should I answer it?  Hell, yeah.

Me:  Well, well.

Darlene:  Well, well, my ass.  Our fight needed and audience because, why, now?  Some of us have jobs.

Me:  We ALL have jobs, dumbass.  I guarantee half those people don't believe there was any fight.

Darlene:  Takes the post down, bitch.

<<<<<I suddenly realize I still have no idea what Darlene does for a living.  I've clearly hit a nerve.  This will be fun finding out why this is so damn important to her.  We're 2,000 miles from where we grew up--who cares?>>>>

Me:  Why should I?  You can't make me, cxnt.  I thought we clearly esblished that.

Darlene:  You won, Diane.  But you can't seriously want to go through that kind of fight again, do you?

<<<<<<Maybe I do.>>>>>

Me:  If YOU don't want to, why would you call her trying to boss me.

Darlene:  Because I don't want that damn post on Facebook.

Me:  It's staying.

Darlene:  You couldn't quit while you're ahead.  Eight thousand dollars, satisfaction of winning, it wasn't enough.

Me:  Because the whole point all along was bragging rights, bitch.  And I'm exercising them.

Darlene:  I know where you live.

Me:  You knew where I lived in 1983 and didn't do anything.

Darlene:  Well, this time is different.

Darlene hangs up on me. 

Looks like I'll be getting a knock on my door soon.  33 years too late, but that's fine.

It's more than fine.  It's great.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2016, 10:09:28 PM »
Looks like there is going to be a round 2.....and I for one can't wait.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2016, 12:34:56 PM »
WAITING FOR DARLENE TO KNOCK

Over the course of the next few days, I realized Darlene had a tremendous advantage for our impending round 2.  Since she would be exclusively choosing the timing, she would be prepared when the fight came, but I wouldn't be, necessarily.  In effect, I needed to be prepared for that knock at my door, 24/7.

There was one beneficial outcome from this situation--my day-drinking habit came to an immediate end.  The last thing I needed was an angry, primed Darlene banging down my door and finding a loopy, buzzed Diane, kicking my ass, taking what she wanted out of my house, and posting on Facebook she had gotten revenge on me.

Was that a mistake in Irving to show Darlene my jewelry?  Does she want to come here and take it?  I hide it in a kitchen cabinet till Darlene comes. 

How is Darlene planning on driving home from our next fight?  She must remember that both of us were beat up pretty badly in our first one.  The next one, if anything will be worse.  If she comes at me, she'll probably make arrangements to stay at a nearby hotel.  And in the small town I'm in, the only hotel you'd stay in, at least if you don't want bedbugs, is a Crowne Plaza about 3 miles from my house.

As I return to my daily routine of managing my investments and buying groceries, I add to my daily list a drive by and walk thru of the Crowne Plaza.  It's a long shot, but maybe one day I'll bust Darlene there.  Anything to neutralize her advantage of surprise.

Plus, it helps pass the time.  Let me tell you, there sure are a lot of hours in the day when you're waiting for someone to drop by.  Should I go out right now?  If I do, what if Darlene comes by when I'm out?  What if she's bluffing and messing with my head?  What if she wants no piece of me after our first fight, but wants me to spend the rest of my life looking over my shoulder?

I go to Darlene's Facebook page.  She's been posting news stories and non-related conversations so that the posts about our fight will move off the page.  There's still the occasional "WTF! Tell me about it!" inquiry from an old classmate--but the buzz is waning.  I look at the names, wondering is Lisa or Sandy mind if I brought up their fight.  I don't notice any posts with those names.  I wonder where they are these days.

Lisa and Sandy.  They were definitely growing up faster than most of the girls at our high school.  And the boys--the boys our age couldn't handle either of them.  Lisa and Sandy both dated boys who had already graduated.  I would notice them getting picked up in pickup trucks after school, never needing to take the humiliating school bus ride home that the rest of us took.  Lisa would get in a blue Ford truck, Sandy in a red Datsun.  Day after day.  Until one day, Lisa got in the Datsun, and Sandy in the Ford.

How mature, how cosmopolitan, how sophisticated of them, all the girls at school said.  Still in high school and already "swapping partners".  Without any drama. 

Until the day there was drama.  I remember sitting in the cafeteria at lunch one day, and Lisa at the next table telling a couple people, "Are you coming to the fight Friday night?  I'm fighting Sandy."  I remember getting soaked immediately.  Two girls planning a fight?  And telling other people about it?  This was happening at our high school?

I was at the fight.  There were about 10 boys and 35 girls in a circle at a softball field.  Why were there more girls than boys here?  Don't boys love to watch girls fight?  None of the girls are even friends with Lisa or Sandy.  Why is Darlene here?  I could ask her, except she and I don't really talk, remember?  Even though we're neighbors.

Lisa and Sandy have a three-round catfight, to the delight of their audience of 40+.  Does it hurt to get hair pulled like that?  Where did they learn to fight like that?  By watching fights?  By being in them?  After round three, the crowd scatters as a patrol car swings by.  I get home, obsessed with the fight I've just witnessed.  I can see myself fighting, but not in front of that many people.  Not in front of other girls.  So.....humiliating.  So....trashy.  What did Darlene think of the fight, I wonder.  Is that how she and I would fight, pulling hair and kicking?  Is she imaging herself fighting?  Against me? 

The next day at school, everyone talks about the Lisa-Sandy fight.  Some of it true, most of it not, or at least most of it exaggerated.  (No, their tops did not come off.)  People ask if I saw it.  I deny I did.  Why am I denying being at the fight?

I think back to the fight in Irving, the 2 receptionists.  Why did the brunette think I would win?  Why did the blonde think Darlene would win?  Once they knew a fight happened, did they picture in their minds what it was like?  Did they wish they had seen it?

These visits to the Crowne Plaza are a waste, I decide.  I don't even know what kind of car Darlene drives.  "Can I help you ma'am?", the hotel employees ask me.  "Yes, I'm looking for a woman I'm having a rematch catfight with.  Have you seen her?", I'm tempted to answer.

I want to text Darlene, but I can't show her that I'm getting anxious, that I'm on edge.  If anything, that will cause her to drag this out more.  If it's even going to happen.  What if our first fight scared her off?  We did get pretty vicious.  What if she had been assuming I couldn't fight, and was surprised to find I can?

I need to keep this pot boiling.  For whatever reason, the Facebook posts appear to be Darlene's hot-button.  Those don't set well with her.  I decide to post one.

"Class of 1983:  Diane-Darlene might not be over yet.  Unless Darlene wants it to be."

And I sit back and wait.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2016, 02:28:49 PM »
ROUND 2 IS ARRANGED

The Facebook post does its job.  Later that night my phone rings.  Caller id says it's Darlene.

Me:  Backing out?

Her:  Fuck you, I did all the work setting up the first fight, and I'm doing all the work setting up this one.

Me:  What work are you doing, wise ass?

Her:  I'll be on your turf for this one, and I need someone to watch my back.  I'm bringing Sierra, the blonde girl from the condo sales office.

<<<<<My heart races.  I'm thrilled with the idea.>>>>

Me:  I'm fine with that idea.  Your idea, or hers?

Her:  What, do you like her or something?  Diane, truth or dare:  Are you straight, bi, what?  We haven't talked about that yet.

Me:  Truth.  I'll answer, but then I have a question for you.  I've felt attracted to women, dated them.  But, no, once we were in bed, no, there was nothing there on my end, no matter how many different things we tried.  No response from me.  Maybe I never she'd my upbringing hangup, but to answer your question, for whatever reason, I'm straight.  My question for you is different.

Her:  Ask away <<<<sarcastically>>>>....

Me:  Darlene, what did you think of the Lisa-Sandy catfight in high school?  Or, what do uou think of it now?  You weren't friends with either of them.  Why were you there?

Her:  Same reason you were, dumbass.

Me:  That's not an answer.  You don't know why I was there.

Her:  Ok, fine.  I wanted to see how girls fight.  How do you beat a girl in a fight.

Me:  Because there was a girl you thought you would fight.

Her:  If that cop car hadn't come, I was gonna ask the crowd to stay and see if they wanted to see another fight.  One between you and me.

Me:  That's easy to say now.  Lisa and Sandy took breaks between their rounds.  You weren't doing anything to make a move at me.

Her:  Did you want me to?

Me:  I wanted you to get close enough for me to ask you why you never talk to me.  That woulda started an argument, and then a fight.

Her:  God, that fight was hot.  I was so horny, I was scared to get close to you.

Me:  I want to fight you in my house.  Bring Sierra if that will make it happen.

Her:  Sierra can get off work Friday.

Me:  Text me when you're on the way.

Her:  Oh, I will.

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2016, 07:10:10 PM »
I just love how they work together to make sure the fight happens. Like they are setting up a book club meeting.