News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Blonde Surfer vs Latina Surfer

• 5 Replies

Offline Lauren Vanessa

Blonde Surfer vs Latina Surfer
« on: April 24, 2024, 07:47:45 PM »
After easily defeating her Brunette rival in a badass catfight, the Blonde is loving her position as the Surfing Queen of Serangan Beach. But it's not long before a new rival, an arrogant Latina, appears on the scene and immediately challenges the Blonde for her crown. Angry words and threats are exchanged, there is some boob bumping and shoving, and pretty soon another wild primal hairpulling slapping scratching catfight breaks out in the sand!

Who wins? Does the badass Blonde keep her "crown" or does the equally badass Latina take it from her?

Offline fleuger99

• God Member
Re: Blonde Surfer vs Latina Surfer
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2024, 02:09:28 AM »
They're both Latina surfers!

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 02:21:51 AM »
They're both Latina surfers!

So vote for either the blonde or the dark-haired surfer!

Offline xtreme_city

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024, 07:04:42 AM »
going with the latina but it won't be an easy fight

Offline kim_garcia

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2024, 10:53:15 PM »
Looks close but I suspect the blonde is a total cxnt so that is an advantage in these affairs....

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:27:12 AM »
Looks close but I suspect the blonde is a total cxnt so that is an advantage in these affairs....

Wow Kim, I'm surprised that you would think that a blonde is a bigger cxnt in a fight than a brunette! Your sister brunettes would call you a traitor for that!  :P