News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Trudy vs Vanessa: Christmas Party Disagreement

• 88 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Trudy vs Vanessa: Christmas Party Disagreement
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2017, 12:41:30 PM »
INTERLUDE--DARLENE VS DIANE AS COEDS

As Lesley and Heather battle on the floor, fighting like Millenial girls fight these days, I recognize that Vanessa and I have made a mistake in forcing them to bite and scratch like Vanessa and I do when we fight.  Lesley and Heather's fight has near constant clutching of each other's long brown hair, interspersed with upper cuts to each other's faces, kicks to each other's shins, and knees to each other's midsection.

But the hairpulling.  Goodness.  Vanessa and I pull hair to steady ourselves.  Maybe to get our opponent to face forward to us if we're standing, or to get her back to us if we're on the ground.  These younger girls, wow--They get handfuls of hair, and they're actually trying to twist your entire head around.  Or to shove your face down so you can't see the next round of incoming punches.  You know what it's like?  It's like a hockey fight, except the grab the hair instead of the "fight strap" hockey players have on their jerseys. 

And these 2 girls are darn good at it.  And Lesley is a tad better.  She's putting a beating on Heather, but not so much that Heather can honorably give just yet.  So the beating slowly continues.

In other words, my idea of heaven.

Between cum's, i think back to how my generation fought when we were college age.  Way less hairpulling.  Or if we did pull hair, not in the same way this generation does.

I think back to the Diane vs Darlene story on the website i found.  Diane was reflecting on her college years at Bridgewater State in Massachusetts in 1983 to 1987, which is when I was in college.  She remembers late night talks in the dorms with her classmates, with girls being away at school for the first time in their lives, 50 to 100 miles from home in the days before cell phones or email.  Knowing that back home, their home town boyfriend was being pursued and tempted by a rival girl.  Knowing that when long weekends came, they would be going to house parties back in their home town, both girls knowing through body language that clandestine hookups had been occurring while the coed was away at school.  Which was fine with the coed, as long as the hometown knew her place, knew to "step down" now that the coed was back home. 

But what if the hometown girl didn't want to "step down"?  What if her vibe to the coed, "Things have changed since you were away.  He's mine now.  Deal with it."  The coed would have already anticipated this scenario, would have already decided if she should move on from her hometown days, or have it out with the hometown girl.  Diane got excited listening to her classmates, their situations, their decisions.  And the outcomes when the long weekends were over and everyone was back at school.  Or perhaps didn't return to school--because taking care of business on the home front, defending a first true love and potential future husband from the hometown slut, was more important than a Bachelors in General Studies from Bridgewater State.

In the story on the website, Diane would think about her own situation.  Herself away at Bridgewater State, her neighborhood social rival Darlene away at Salem State.  Darlene's mother recognizing Diane as "competition for" Darlene, putting ideas in Darlene's head about a cul de sac catfight between the two.  Both knowing they would be back home on Columbus Day weekend.  Both knowing the hometown high school football game, where all the recent high school grads re-gathered to see and be seen, ended around 10.  Knowing there were reunion-style house parties scheduled for the next 2 nights.  So that there was a 10:30pm-to-midnight Friday night window where Diane was alone with the light on in her bedroom, Darlene alone with the light on in hers.  Darlene's mom has suggestively left the spotlight on, lighting up the grass field between the two enemies' houses.  Perfect place for a private catfight.  Perfect time.  Perfect setting.  The two girls go out into the crisp fall New England Friday night and sit on their patios.  I'm here.  So am i.  I'm ready.  Me too.  Ok, let's go.

That was college fighting when I was that age.  When Vanessa was.  Planning weeks in advance on where and when you would cross each other's paths.

I look at Lesley and Heather.  It's totally different now, with the internet, with social media.  "Just In Time" catfighting I call it.  Someone disses you.  Someone's with you man.  You post her, or even more pointedly, post "about" her of Facebook, and the fight is on.  Talk shit, get hit.  No weeks and weeks of planning.

There's benefits to that.  But something's been lost.  The anticipation.  The wondering if the fight will happen.  The wondering if either girl will chicken out and back down.

And Lesley and Heather have another advantage.  They can watch girtlfights on YouTube.  Vanessa and i had to learn by fighting siblings.  The occasional schoolyard firefight was so rare, the one which did occur became legendary.  So, when we would fight, we had no idea what to expect out of each other.  We're we supposed to punch like boys?  Was hairpulling allowed?

Lesley and Heather are clearly mimicking YouTube fights they've seen.  The twisting of hair.  The leglocks on the ground.

I miss the 1980s.

I miss my youth.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2017, 02:26:35 PM »
INTERLUDE--HIGH SCHOOL LEGENDARY GIRLFIGHT

As I continue to watch Lesley fight Heather, I reflect back on the rarity of 1980s girlfights.  And how the rare few which did occur grew thru word of mouth into epic proportions.

In the Diane vs Darlene story which I found on the internet, Lisa vs Sandy.  Two mature "bad girls" who were dating older boys with cars, a "girl swap" switch between the four of them gone bad, resulting in a planned catfight in front of 30 to 40 students from their class, mostly girls.  And talked about for the next thirty years.

My high school had an epic girlfight in our lore.  I've never forgotten it.  Vicki vs Laura.  They were 2 jock girls, one track and field, the other basketball and softball, who were 2 years ahead of me.  As seniors, there was a seed of bad blood planted when Laura clotheslined Vicki, intentionally, at the Powder Puff Football game.  But no fight happened until 2 years later.  They were by then home from college one Thanksgiving Break, and patents were all out Black Friday Shopping.  There was an impromptu house party at a jock house--not usually my crowd in high school, but I stumbled across the invite by chance.  By luck.  My lucky day.  Because Laura and Vicki were both there.  And neither of them had forgotten the Powder Puff Game.  There wasn't much trash talk--they were both like, "Let's get this over with, let's fight."  About 20 of us were there--i think they wanted to get it done before word spread and 150 people were there.

Shit, what an incredible fight they had.  They both tore each other's tops off and were punching and grabbing tits.  I kept needing to pinch myself to convince myself what my eyes were seeing.  Vicki's punches, we could all tell by the cracking flesh-on-flesh sound, were causing more damage, so Laura turned her back first and walked away, effectively ending the fight.  The boys were so horny by what they had just seen that they immediately began hitting on the girls at the party.  I must have been horny too because I let one I didn't like pick me up and have his way with me.  Then went home and masturbated for hours, even though I didn't do that much back then.

The whole rest of the high school envy, to this day, the 20 of us that were there.  Laura never showed her face in town ever again, obviously; but neither did Vicki, apparently ashamed at having her top taken off.  This only added to the legend of the fight.

Lesley finishes off Heather, Heather crying buckets of tears.

Pathetic.

Vanessa and I are up now.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2017, 07:19:22 PM »
INTERLUDE--MY FIRST NAKED FIGHT

After the Vicki vs Laura topless bare knuckles fight, word got around that Vicki was a ringer--She had a basement full of boxing gloves, punching bags, etc.  She had tricked Laura into the type of fight she had been training for for years, and Laura had been dumb enough to fall for it.  If anything, she was lucky they weren't punching each other in the face.

Partially as a result of hearing that, I've shied away from fistfighting since then.  I've always preferred to catfight.

Not that I immediately went on a binge of catfights.  Just the opposite.  I got married young, and entered what I call the "Betty Crocker" phase of my life--Taking meat out of the freezer at 8am to defrost, putting it in the oven at 3, dinner on the table for my groom at 5:30 sharp, making love to Johnny Carson at 11. 

We met another couple.  The wife's name was Deanna.  Curly frosted hair just begging to be pulled.  After watching an episode of Knight Rider where Bonnie posed as a prisoner and got into a courtyard catfight, my husband confessed he fantasized about Deanna and i doing that.  I thought he had a crush on her, and wanted to prevent her getting any ideas of flirting with him.

So, one liquor-fueled evening, the inevitable happened.  Deanna and i, with our husbands watching, started some friendly hairpulling, which didn't stay friendly for long.  I remembered how humiliated Laura and Vicki had been at losing their tops, so i made sure Deanna lost hers.  The fight ran its course after our husbands came, but i was hooked.

I remember that night as I approach Vanessa.

To be continued....
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 07:20:35 PM by sinclairfan »

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2017, 03:48:22 PM »
Vanessa dear, you are about to get yours
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2017, 04:53:48 PM »
Trudy hon, fucking bring it!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2017, 09:43:19 PM »
FINALLY

Vanessa has been watching Lesley and I bond during Lesley's beat down of Heather, and senses she's losing Lesley's affections to me.  She also, like me, has no interest in going home with Hapless Heather.  I feel her anger as we lock up.  Vanessa takes a page out of the Millenial catfight toolbox, and uses my hair to whip me down to the ground.  My butt lands squarely on my tailbone, and I suddenly understand how elderly women are always one fall away from a broken pelvis.  Vanessa then pounces, putting me flat on my back, grabs a double fistful of my chest, and kneads away with her signature motion that I've come to dread in my fights with her.

To be honest, Vanessa had me at her mercy here, as I did not have the strength or positioning to either buck her off of me, nor to wrap my legs around to kick her off.  For a solid 2 minutes, I was convinced I was a goner.  But I had become attuned to the tension which fills Vanessa's body when she's aroused, and the nearing of her final victory over me was doing the trick.  I could sense her getting more and more turned on at the humiliation she was inflicting on me with the object of our rivalry bearing witness.

I opened my legs to offer Vanessa satisfaction to her engorged crotch.  She resisted at first, knowing that sliding up tight to me would jeopardize the unbreakable pin she had me in.  But I added verbal temptation to the mix.  "Trib me, baby.  Do me, Vanessa.  I want it so bad.  Give it to me, " I pleaded.  Vanessa was clearly weighing in her mind if my lust was genuine, or a trap.

"I need you body baby.  Let's mix our cum," I purred, feeling Vanessa's arousal course every fiber of her body.

"Find my clit with yours.  I'm begging you, Vanessa.  Don't make me beg you with Lesley watching.  Vanessa, this is so fucking humiliating, to need you this bad."

More thinking by Vanessa.

"Vanessa, this is so fucking degrading.  How can you do this to me?  How can you humiliate me so bad?"

Vanessa's wet pussy makes contact with mine.

"Vanessa, Don't stop.  I'm begging you, Vanessa."

Vanessa screams in orgasm.  I aim my right knee direct at her kidney.

TTHHHUUUUDDD.  I feel my right knee sink deep into Vanessa's lower back.  Her body is stiff as concrete, and her entire upper body slams into mine, our foreheads cracking together.

For the second time today, I struggle to maintain consciousness.  But this time is from pain overload, not pleasure overload.

I roll to the side to get her off of me, but Vanessa is instinctively struggling as well.  We wrap our arms around each other's faces, each in mutual headlocks.  I feel our crotches still locked together.  Our legs struggle to get leglocks onto each other, which only tightens our rubbing.  Neither of us know how badly dazed the other is, and don't want to loosen our grips to find out.

Our left arms have each other's faces firmly neutralized, so each of us has our right hand free to roam.  We scratch and jag at any exposed flesh we can reach--faces, shoulders, chest, and inner thighs.  Our scratching alternates between slashing, digging, and clawing.

We begin to taunt each other at how wet we are.

Her: "I made you beg for me, Trudy."

Me:  "I was faking, you dumb slut."

Her: "You can fake quarts of cum, liar."

Me:  "It's from enjoyment at hurting you, sweetie.  What's yours from?"

Her:  "You've never hurt me once in a single fight we've had dumbass, Don't you get it?"

Me:  "Answer the question, cxnt.  Why do you cum so much when we fight?"

Her:  "Why do you care?"

Me:  "ANSWER THE QUESTION, BITCH!!!"

We both cum simultaneously in waves.  Wave after wave after wave after wave, breathing into each other's faces.

To be continued.....

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2017, 07:21:25 PM »
Trudy you cxnt when I finish making you cum and cum and cum for me you will be mine body and soul!!!!

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2017, 10:39:55 PM »
 Vanessa you sweet Bitch. All I need to do is make you cum one more time than me and I will consider it a victory.  I don't know that we can settle this for good in one night or even a weekend. You and I may need to rent a beach house for the summer
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2017, 10:05:29 AM »
"SHE HAS A POINT, VANESSA"

As Vanessa and I stand yelling at each other, Lesley steps forward.  Lesley has put her clothes back on and fixed her hair, and the unpresentable, nude status of the other 3 women in the room (Vanessa, Heather, me) becomes suddenly apparent.  All 3 of us have our hair a toussled wreck, our flesh soaked in sweat, our makeup a distant memory.  Lesley stands alone, a youthful, statuesque marvel.  And smelling spectacular.  We stand around her, hanging on her every word.

"Trudy has a point, Vanessa.  She can clearly make you cum at will.  Like Niagara Falls.  But I don't see you making her cum much.  What's the deal?"

" I.....well....i...." stutters Vanessa, clearly stung.

I marvel at how Lesley has taken control of the situation.  In fact, I melt. 

I think back to when my first marriage was ending, and an office romance with a woman I worked with was budding.  We were at an office picnic, and she said, "I'm glad you're here."  "Well, ya, you knew I'd be he.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."  We left the picnic as soon as convention would permit and went to her apartment, tearing our clothes off.

Now Lesley has me in the palm of her hand like that woman did when I was young, a quarter century ago.

That's the only explanation I have for what happened next.

With Vanessa, Heather, and I all tongue-tied--granted, for very, very different reasons--Lesley fills the void.  "Vanessa, make Trudy cum."

My mind hears, "Siri, make Trudy cum," or "Alexa, make Trudy cum," humor distracting me from the fact that my posted hated enemy and I are about to hook up.  With the object of our affection watching us, to see who enjoys it more.

I'm of two minds as to my approach.  If I go limp noodle, I won't get aroused at all, but it won't arouse Vanessa, either.  If, on the other hand, I strut my stuff, bring my A-game, I'll no doubt send Vanessa over the edge in ecstasy.  But I might join her there.  And That's not a place I ever want to be with anyone except Lesley.  Especially with Lesley watching.

Before I've even settled into a strategy, Vanessa approaches me, arms open, tongue unsteathed, seeking my mouth.

We kiss.  Ok, That's an unstatement.  We inhale each other.  Pulling hair, but not catfight style.  We're not tearing it out, We're feeling each other up. 

I remember the first fight Vanessa and I had, almost a full year ago now.  Her teeth were inside my mouth.  Later that night, I felt scratches on my gums.  How did she do that, I wondered at the time.  She's doing it again, and I still can't figure out how, still can't make the geometry work.

We go to our knees, gently, not in a fighting pose, and then to the floor.  I mount Vanessa, our mouths not losing contact, a our hands still hungrily caressing each other's hair and scalps.  I begin sucking Vanessa's tongue like It's a cock.

Vanessa's body constricts in its familiar aroused tensing.  But this time is different.  She's letting go, letting me lead.  SHE never has before.

My left hand reaches down and penetrates her, sliding in easily.  Her moaning builds and builds, and I sense She's way beyond the point of no return.  But I keep my mouth sealed on her, letting her lack of air intensify her arousal.  Lesley's hand is inside her own pants, obviously enjoying the view, the sounds.

Vanessa explodes in screams.

And so does Lesley.

"NO, NO, NO, Vanessa!!!!" Lesley shouts, taking the air out of the moment, and startling all of us.  Taken aback, Lesley continues, "Not you, Trudy, you're fine.  It's YOU, Vanessa.  I thought I told YOU to make Trudy cum.  What don't you understand?????"

Vanessa, angered at having her pleasure interrupted, turns and walks to Heather.  "Ok, you want to see Trudy cum, bitch???  You want to???"

Lesley:  "I do."

Vanessa:  " Well, watch this neat trick.  Heather.  Kick the living shit out of Lesley."

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2017, 04:02:30 AM »
"KICK HER ASS"

There's a lot of unspoken lady-speak occurring in the room right now, some of which I'm able to decipher, and some not.

Two "frequencies" I tap into right away are with respect to the Vanessa-Lesley dynamic.  The first is that Lesley is attempting to leverage her fully-clothed status over the three naked women in the room.  I remember the Seinfeld episode where George had "hand" over Susan, and didn't was to relinquish it.  Well, Lesley has "hand" over us right now, and Vanessa is trying to seize it back.  Which brings up the second dynamic in the room.  Lesley has just made Vanessa cum, after ordering Vanessa to make me cum.  Vanessa failed, has lost face in front of Lesley, and is trying to get it back.

I pick all this up.  But am unable to comprehend other dynamics.

Heather is surprisingly eager to kick Lesley's ass.  I had thought Heather had "dropped out" of this competition hours ago, especially in the issue of being able to handle Lesley.

Lesley.  Sweet, sweet Lesley.  Out of no where, i flash back to one of our phone sex sessions.  I remember her telling me the Korean language has three different words for rice--one for the growing plant, a second for the edible grain part, and a third for the prepared, cooked dish.  Lesley, so smart.  Lesley, so fuckable.

And yet, Lesley still has not managed to put Heather away.  Still has not gotten Heather to cry uncle, to give, to beg for mercy.

Heather goes at Lesley with the signature Millennial hair pull, grab, yank, and throw.  My clit, still engorged from my mount-hump-and-grind session with Vanessa, throbs and climaxes like a cock.  I strain to keep my eyes open and focussed on the delightful view of the renewed coed fight.

Vanessa does not cum.  Only a beat down by Heather on Lesley will get her there.

Heather and Lesley are grappling on the ground, tearing hair by the handful, each struggling to get on top, each succeeding just half the time.  In less time than I expect, Lesley is nude again.  Those perfect globes of breasts of hers, pointy, firm nipples jutting up at the ceiling, no matter what her fight position is, like a cat who always lands on its feet.  I resist the urge to jump into the fight and suck on them.  How, I do not know.

Vanessa urges Heather to tear into Lesley.  Vanessa has already proved her point.  I'm slow to cum while kissing, but cum uncontrollably while there's a girlfight in the room.  If Lesley wins the fight in progress, Vanessa will attempt to use this against me with Lesley.  If Lesley loses, Vanessa won't care--she'll want Heather.

And what if Heather and Lesley stalemate?  They are curled up on the floor right now, neither with a clear advantage.  If this was an after-school playground fight, Heather and Lesley are at the part of the fight where two alpha boys would come over and separate them.  Is that what Vanessa and I should do?

I get down on my butt and face Vanessa.  I want to scissor with her to the site of the stalemated college girls.  Vanessa either wants the same, or reads my body language, because she sits facing me and opens her legs.  Vanessa and I gingerly line up our crotches, and lock them together tight.  We grab each other's legs, lock our eyes on the Heather-Lesley struggle, and rock and grind.  Out clit penetrate each other as we roll on the floor.

The orgasms which roll through my body are transformational.

I lose track of time.

To be continued.....

« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 04:05:04 AM by sinclairfan »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2017, 08:49:03 PM »
INTERLUDE--STALEMATED CATFIGHTS

At the end of my first marriage, my first husband and I fell into a neighborhood catfight swingers club--a set of about 7 or 8 couples whose wives would fight for the entertainment of the group.  The arrangement failed to save our marriage, but succeeded in getting me interested in catfighting.

One night, a full-figured curly-haired housewife and a thinner, younger redhead were the evening's main event.  Both had fought before, but never against each other.  The contrast made for an intriguing matchup, and the crowd was not disappointed, as their catfight evolved into an all-out fistfight.  Fistfights aren't really my preferred mode of feminine combat, but the outcome was.  You see, for the first time ever that night, I saw two women battle to a genuine draw.  Neither woman wanted to give, but neither could get the upper hand on the other. 

To this day, I lose control whenever 2 women are locked in a genuine stalement.  It unleashes something primal in me.  I think the attraction is the what-if.  What if these 2 women were alone somewhere.  Alone in a house, alone in the woods, alone on an island.  What if they couldn't end the fight by either winning or losing.  How long would the fight last.  Hours?  Days?  Weeks?  How long could 2 women possibly continue in a single fight?

That night, with the crowd watching, both women, not wanting to destroy the camaraderie of the couple's group we had going, mutually said, "It's a tie," after about 10 minutes of stalemate.  But I've always wondered since then--What are the endurance limits of 2 genuinely even female fighters?

Until tonight.

Heather and Lesley are on the floor in front of Vanessa and me.  And they're locked in what appears to be an unbreakable stalemate.  Neither can let go of the other without risking a humiliating and vicious beating.  Vanessa's command to Heather is still echoing in all of our ears:  "KICK the living shit out of Lesley."  Both girls have seen enough of how Vanessa and I fight to know that if one of the coeds starts ground-and-pounding the other, neither Vanessa nor I will intervene to rescue the losing girl.  We'll sit back and watch.

I finally am watching my lifetime fantasy--the perfect catfight draw.  With no one to break it up.

Vanessa and I lean our faces onto each other, turning to face the struggling coed gladiators.

I want this night to last forever.

To be continued.....

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2017, 02:41:14 PM »
Such a great story!!!!

Two hot cougars making two young chicks fight for their pleasure!!!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2017, 04:58:17 PM »
NEW RESPECT FOR HEATHER

As Vanessa and I gently carress each other's bruised bodies, I take in the intoxicating sight of Heather and Lesley's continuing struggle on the floor.  Lesley is on top for now, but Heather is cleverly corkscrewing Lesley's body so that Lesley's back is on Heather's chest.  By doing this, Lesley can no longer see which parts of Heather's body to target, and Heather is giving herself to slap a headlock onto Lesley's throat.  If she completes and tightens the hold, she will be able to reduce Lesley's breathing, and win their war of attrition.  Heather will then be free to execute Vanessa's request that she "KICK the living shit" out of Lesley.

Heather.  Lovely Heather, who as recently a half hour ago i had written off.  But was I too hasty.  I compare Heather in 2017 to myself in 1987.

I dated and foolishly married a dud because "it was time".  Heather was sent by her parents to a marriage mill, Bucknell, and avoided that fate.  Advantage Heather.

I watched a few girlfights but never indulged in any myself.  Heather learned by sharpening her elbows in high school and at college, and by watching YouTube fights.  Advantage Heather.

I dicked around at junior college and stare schools, accumulating nontransferrable credits and student loans.  Heather is a year and a half from a degree.  Advantage Heather.

I bounced from job to job and clawed my way up to office manager, running the office while the partners reap the rewards.  Heather is looking for internships that will put her on the express elevator to the executive suite.  Advantage Heather.

I lost my sexual inhibitions at 40.  Heather at 20.  Advantage Heather.

I'm a wolf in wolf's clothing.  Heather is a woman in woman's clothing.  Push.

My mouth betrays me.  "Put the choke on, Heather."

But Lesley hears me.  I don't know if the gradual corkscrewing was in Heather's mind this whole time, but if it was, I just ruined 10 minutes of struggle.  Lesley slides her body down, and while Heather's arms now have a hold on Lesley's face, they are unable to close the hold around Lesley's neck.

"Fuck," I mutter, too quietly for Heather to hear, but loud enough for Vanessa.

Vanessa calmly purrs at me, "Let them fight it out themselves, darlin'.  Here, I know how to keep us quiet."

Vanessa's mouth locks onto mine, and we slowly kiss.  I expect to be repulsed.  But I'm not.  I like it.

I let it happen.

I let the girls' fight happen.

I let the experience wash over me.
To be continued....
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 05:03:50 PM by sinclairfan »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2017, 07:05:13 PM »
WHAT DO YOU WANT THEM TO DO?

Vanessa and I continue to softly caress each other to the sight and sounds of Heather's and Lesley's grappling and moans.

We begin whispering to each other.

"I think Heather really likes you."

"I think Lesley likes you."

" I think Lesley is a bitch."

"In a good way?"

"Yes.  But in a bad way, too."

"Want to see her taken down a notch?"

"Yes."

"Think Heather could do that?"

"Not sure.  Still deciding."

"Because she's not tough?  Or not tough enough to take Lesley?"

"I think she's tough.  But Lesley might be tougher."

"But you're not sure."

"I'm not sure.  Neither girl has shown a finishing move."

"Like breast pinching?"

"Yes."

"And what else?"

"Crotch scratching."

"And what else?"

"Biting."

The tenserness that happens to Vanessa when she's aroused returns.  I am aroused as well.

"Let's make them bite."

"How?"

"Let's show them how real women do it."

Our conversation and caressing lulls.

"I hate you, bitch."

"Show me."

To be continued.....