News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Brutal Office Fight

• 3 Replies

Offline Caligula.70

Brutal Office Fight
« on: December 28, 2016, 04:57:39 PM »
These two women work in the same company as me.
Both have been married for many years and have two children.
Both have never fought against other women.

Erika is more youthful, likes to go to parties and is very cosmopolitan.

Sandra, on the other hand, is rather conservative, a housewife with a heart and soul, who loves to bake cakes and is socially engaged.

At the last company celebration, Erika had drunk too much, flirted with colleagues, and behaved like a little bitch. The two of them had never felt any pain, but when Erika discovered that Sandra was blaspheming behind her back, the quarrel escaped.

Erika challenged Sandra to a NHB fight in the company's warehouse!

The following has happened in the struggle, with almost all employees watching:

The loser was brutally beaten to mush! Both eyes were black & blue and swollen, the lip thick and burst, the nose was broken and she has two teeth missing!
She was completely undressed, fucked with a strap-on and fisted in each hole and several colleagues sprayed their cum on her tortured body!
Before the fight it was agreed that the loser has to cancel her job and leave the company!

What do you think who won the fight ... Erika or Sandra? Who still works in the company?

Offline vals

• God Member
Re: Brutal Office Fight
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 11:07:57 PM »
Despite the outfit..Sandra looks stronger and with greater determination

4on1

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 02:32:18 PM »
I think Sandra win.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Caligula.70

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 07:14:25 PM »
Have been right in the vote!  ;D
Sandra punch and kick the shit out of Erika and beat her right to mash!

After the total humiliation before her colleagues, she stayed away from the work and announced immediately. Although Sandra became a real sex beast in the fight, she became again the normal woman she was before. She said she had never done something like this before in her life and that she'd only gone to the job.