News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Competing Wives

• 3 Replies

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
Competing Wives
« on: December 31, 2016, 05:44:43 PM »
COMPETING WIVES

There was a little bit of nervousness in the air as Laura and Christi followed Nina into the room. Nina was in a sexy female referee outfit she purchased online! Sean and I both sat there nude, each on a separate couch with our mouths open as we watched in awe! Nina's  cleavage jiggled as she walked. Christi walked directly behind her, wearing a teal green satin robe that barely covered her round ass. Behind her, Laura walked, wearing a black satin robe, which matched the one Christi was wearing. There were three voluptuous women standing before us, now side by side. I felt like a victim, because my full  erection couldn't be hidden from the three of them as the scene unfolded. The wives' had demanded we strip down before they came back from their preparations. I noticed Sean was in the same predicament, as he was also standing at attention. The women were giggling and being silly as they stood there. The alcohol had taken effect and all three of them were having fun.

The Demonstration

Apparently the women had decided to begin the party with a demonstration from Christi and Nina. Laura told Sean, "I wanted to see them wrestle a little. I'm really excited to do this, but I need to see a good example. I'm sure both of you would like that, too." Then, she looked my way and looked me over. Then, she walked over to Sean and sat next to him. She grabbed his cock as we focused on Christi and Nina. The women began circling as they made eye contact. Suddenly, they locked up and wrestled each other to the floor. I looked at Laura to see her response. She was wide-eyed had breathing harder as she watched. Her right hand was squeezing Sean's cock.

Nina's skimpy referee outfit was wedging onto her ass as she rolled onto my wife. Both women were grunting as they wrestled on the floor in front of us. Christi bucked and rolled her way on top of her best friend. Her short robe was, now, above her waist. Her magnificent ass was in full view as the action continued. I noticed Laura look my way as I responded to watching my wife wrestle in a thong with a slight moan. I looked to her and Laura was glowing! She asked me, "Do you want to watch me wrestle your wife?" Then, she stood, turned and mooned me! Wow, she has a magnificent ass too. Then, she said, "How about these perky D's taking on your wife's," as she flashed her tits at me. Of course, I blushed a little as I said, "Oh, yes!" I looked back to the wrestling babes and cheered as they rolled across the floor, giving us great ass and leg views. They eventually wrestled into other positions and Christi's tits bounced freely as her robe fell away. She pulled on Nina top to expose her opponent as well. Tits wobbled, bounced, and collided as they tried to pin one another! My balls were full and I wanted to explode. Interestingly, Laura sat up on the edge of the couch and was watching in suspense. I think she was enjoying the match as much as we Sean and I were.

Sean sat there excitedly next to his eager wife who suddenly appeared impatient. She kept looking at Sean, who was mesmerized at the two women wrestling their curvy bodies together in determination. Christi and Nina were experienced in wrestling and catfighting, especially each other.  This demonstration was very competitive, which was normal for them. They had faced each other many times in what began as a desire of my wife to fulfill my fantasies of her pitting her body against another woman's in combative, but sexy ways. Now, it all seemed to be mutual desires between the three of us, which leads to amazing sex.

I kept watching Laura as she soaked it all in. I knew by the way she kept watching Sean's responses that she was feeling a little jealous at the attention her man was giving Christi and Nina as they struggled on the floor. She wiped the precum from his dick and held it up towards him with a questioning look. "Like what you see?" she asked. Sean whispered something back, but I couldn't hear as my ears were distracted by the grunts of my wife and her best friend.

I looked back at the hotties, and my wife was on her knees while facing me. Her arms wear locked above her head as Nina held her in a full nelson. Her glorious tits were in full display! I wanted to shoot a load on them, but I held back. Nina's huge tits wear pressed into my wife's back as she tried to make her submit. "Give it up, Christi! Bobby is waiting for you to surrender!"

Of course, I smiled at the cattiness. Nina was smiling at me. Christi struggled to break free. As her tits swayed back and forth, Christi maneuvered around enough to push Nina backwards to the floor.

"Oh, yes!" I heard these words from the other couch. As I looked, Sean was standing and cheering. "Break free!" I figured hr was either a fan of Christi's or he just didn't want it to end. Suddenly, Laura stood, "Don't give up, Christi!" All the extra attention seemed to motivate my wife even more. She kick her legs to the floor and lifted her shapely hips as she pulled her arms loose from Nina.

Just as Christi broke free, Nina put her in a headlock. They were on their knees, bent over with their asses exposed and their tits swinging! We were all cheering, now. One minute we cheered my wife to break free, while the next minute we cheered Nina to escape from Christi's pin.

Christi rolled on top of Nina and struggled to pin her wrists to the floor. Nina moaned and grunted as she lifted her hips and swung her legs around. Christi grunted as she tried to force Nina down by her arms. Christ's tits swung back and forth as they hung magnificently above her opponent.

Laura called out to Nina, "Don't let her pin you, Ref!" She smiled and giggled at the ladies wrestling on the floor. She said aloud for Sean and I to hear, "I'm ready to do this. Do you boys want to see your 'wife vs wife' contests? I hope you boys can handle the show. She looked back to see Nina roll on top of Christi.

I replied, "Give Christi time to recover after this match and you wives can go at it!"  Sean kissed Laura and said, Give her all you've got, sexy!" Then, he looked at me and said, "They are are gonna do this!" Laura yelled out, "Oh, my! Christi is in trouble!"

I looked and saw Nina pinning Christi. She was pushing her dd's into my wife's face to smother her.  Christi was bucking and yelling as she fought to keep her best friend from beating her. She moved her face from Nina's tits in order to breath.

Christi moaned and struggled beneath Nina.  Her best friend smiled as she felt confident the match was over.  I called out to my sexy wife, "Baby, Roll her off!  Buck your hips! "  I noticed Laura watching me as I cheered my wife. I felt exposed as she saw my eagerness for Christi to win.  I looked at Laura and she smiled.  She seemed excited that I was pulling so hard for my wife to win. I'm sure she probably imagined Sean pulling for her to win. She looked to Sean and said, "I sure hope you get as into me wrestling as much as he does his wife."  Sean answered, "I've been dreaming of you doing this for some time. I'll be cheering you!"

Suddenly, Christi shouted, "Ah!"  She was lifting her hips and twisting her torso.  Nina attempted to maintain her balance, but failed to do so.  Christi slowly rolled Nina to the floor, where the laid side by side with their legs pretzelled  together.  Christi wrestled her body against Nina's.  She managed to get her hips onto Nina's with her upper body following.

Christi slowly crawled off of Nina and stood up.  Her tits seemed to glow as she stood there waiting for Nina to get up. I admired her curvy body.  Her shapely hips were holding the thin green fabric that stretched from her pussy to the top of both sides of her pelvis in the front. Her chest raised and lowered as she breathed heavily from the exhertion of the wrestling match.  Nina gave Christi quite the contest, but in the end, she failed to escape the pin. Christi stood over Nina and watched her.  

Nina was trying to catch her breath. Her exposed tits heaved up and down as she slowly lifted her knees up. Her referee outfit was still open from when Christi had pulled Nina's top open.

Sean and I stood there with hard ons and watched. I began applauding.  Sean and Laura followed my lead. I looked at their faces to see their expressions.  Laura was smiling.  I could tell she enjoyed the show and seemed totally excited about giving it a try!  I couldn't wait to see her roll around the floor in a wrestling match against my wife!

Nina rolled over onto her knees and got to her feet.  She walked to my wife and stood next to her.  They were both facing us as Nina lifted Christi's wrist to the air.  Christi's face glowed with pride as she smiled triumphantly.  Nina smiled as she anounced, "Christi wins."

We sat back down and watched.  Christi picked up her robe and slipped it on.  Nina adjusted the top of her sexy referee outfit to cover part of her tits.  Of course, there was a lot of cleavage left for viewing as it was designed to do.

The Titfight

A few minutes later, Christi had hydrated and recovered from her sample wrestling match against the night's referee, Nina.  Christi was ready and stood up from the couch.  She bent down and kissed me as she asked, "Are you ready for this?" I replied excitedly, "Oh, yeah!" Then, she stepped over to Sean, who was sitting next to his wife, Laura.  Laura was squeezing Sean's dick as she tensed up a bit from nervousness.  Sean looked to Christi as he waited.  Christi smiled as she made eye contact with Nina and said, "I think Sean should be vividly aware of what his wife will be competing against."  Then, she looked at Sean as she untied the belt and disrobbed.  Her 38D's were in front of his face as he got a close up of her fabulous tits. Then, she began shaking her tits in his face.  His mouth dropped as he watched with a swollen cock.  Christi asked, "Do you think your wife can handle me?"  All of a sudden, she reached out and pulled his head toward her until his face was buried into her bosom.  Then, she rubbed her tits against his face as she sighed loudly.  Christi, then, reached to Laura's wrist and pulled her hand off of Sean's dick, so she could grip it!  She told Laura, "It's mine for the moment!"  Sean's eyes, as well as mine, were wide with shock. I was thinking, "catfight!"

Laura looked furious with jealousy at first, but quickly calmed down as she had agreed to this prior to today.  Then, she stood up and walked to me.  Laura looked down to me and said, "We can't let them have all the fun, can we?"  Then, she disrobbed.  Her D's looked amazing! They were very perky to be so big.  She shook her tits at me, giving me a show.  I guess the fun competition had started!  She smiled at me as I reached out to them.  I grasped them with my hands and fondled.  Then, she giggled softly as she leaned to my face.  Her tits hugged my face.  I began licking and sucking them.  She stated, "Your wife declared a tit war!  Enjoy the girls who are going to beat up your wife's girls!  I felt her hand grasp my dick, which caused me to let out a muffled moan. Laura looked at Christi, "Your husband has his hands full, and so will you!" Then, she cooed, "Um, I have my hand full your man's dick.  Seems he is enjoying me very much."  She began moaning as she caressed my raging boner.  I was sucking all over her tits.

I heard sucking at the other end of the couch.  Laura and I both looked over to see Sean with each of his hands full of my wife's tits.  He had them squished together and was sucking the nipples and aerolas.  Christi said loudly, "These tits are going to clobber your wife's!"  Nina was standing between the mature honeys as Sean and I sucked and fondled their gorgeous tits.  She looked horny as she watched impatiently.

I let go of one of Laura's titties and reached to her pussy, pulled aside her thong and began fingering her.  She let out a loud moan of surprise, but satisfaction.  Her response caught the other's attention.  My wife was the one who, now, looked jealous.  As she stared at us her angry facial expression changed to pleasure as Sean inserted fingers into her.

After a couple of minutes, Nina announced, "Okay ladies.  Let's give the boy's what they have been dreaming about."  Christi told Sean,"Kiss them for luck."  He gave each tit a smooch, but was reluctant to let go. I decided to do the same and Laura had anticipated my response.  She said, "Thanks, cutie.  I'm gonna put these girls to work."  Both wives smiled as they pryed themselves  away from us horny men.  Christy knows how much her contests drive me, as well as other men, wild.  She has had lots of experience and enjoys the sexy, wild events.  She loves being the center of attention in this fetish that almost no other husband is lucky enough to experience.  Her pride swells, knowing I, as well as others, find her extraordinarily sexy as she pits her body against other women's bodies in sexy fighting.  She turned and walked to the center of the room, swaying her hips as Sean and I stared at her thick, round, white ass.  She turned and placed her hands on her hips as she waited for her opponent.

Laura, who is new to the wrestling/catfight fetish, desired to fulfill her husband's fantasy of watching her wrestle another woman.  She wasn't new to open, sexual encounters with her husband invloved, and wanted to experience more to see if this is really something that gets him going.  The sexual warm up as well as witnessing the live wrestling match between my wife and her best friend seemed to relax Laura's inhibition to compete. As a matter of fact, she looked eager to prove herself!  The circumstance seemed to make her horny!
Laura turned her round ass to me and looked back to see my response!  I cheered and she walked to Christi.  Our wives stood there with their hands on their hips facing each other.  Laura's ass was in full view. Then, Nina, stepped between them and took them by a hand.  She manuevered the three of them to face us as she announced, "The following contest will be a sexy, wife vs. wife, titfight.  The wife who surrenders, loses.  The rules are simple: the husbands may not interfere.  Only the referee may interfere or separate the wives.  Oh, that's me. This will be a 'tits¬ only' titfight, meaning no hands allowed.  The contest will not allow any other action to evolve.  In other words, tempers or frustrations will not be an excuse to cheat by grabbing body parts, hair-pulling or wrestling for advantage."  I shouted, "Awe!"  Nina replied, "Don't fret!  Your wives will wrestle after the titfight."  I stood up and cheered!  Sean did the same.  Christi grinned and Laura blushed.  Nina yelled, "Let's go girls!"
The thong-clad wives began circling with Nina in her sexy referee costume between them.  Nina moved out of the way and stopped in front of Sean and me.  She winked at me and looked to Sean, saying, "I know you are going to enjoy this. "  Then, as she turned around to face Christi and Laura, the busty wives went to each other and mashed titties!  Christi said, "Sean was enjoying these babies!  Now, he can see them get the best of yours!"  Still mashing her tits into Christi's, Laura replied, "Bobby happily found out that his wife's tits have met their match!"  Christi and Laura sure knew how to be sexy in this contest of tit supremacy!  The main focus of the contests tonight is to be sexy.  Sean and Laura wanted a more playful than competitive atmosphere.  That was perfectly fine with me, and Christi was happy to keep things fun.  The taunting was to excite us, husbands, and it was working!

Christi mashed and rubbed her tits back and forth against Laura's.  Laura was wrestling her tits back into Christi's.  The two large, gorgeous sets of tits battled to defeat the other.  The orbs bubbled out from the sides as they slid and grinded together.  I was ready to cum as my wife and Laura gave a sexy tit to tit battle.  To add to my pleasure, the thongs they were wearing gave me incredible views of their curvy asses as they jiggled in the back and forth struggle.  The wives took turns pushing each other back and forth and in circles.  This gave us different angles to see their tits compete and their ample asses jiggle.  It was so hot!  I had a line of precum dribble out of my dick and down the large front vein to my balls.  I refrained from touching my dick so I wouldn't explode right then. Sean seemed to be mesmerized as well.  Nina caught my attention as she walked around the battling wives.  Her short, black skirt barely hid her ass.  Her cheeks seemed to dance as she shifted back and forth, observing the tit fight.  She encouraged them, "Come on ladies...your husbands are watching!"  

Nina's statement received a response.  Both wives increased their movements.  The playful titfight had become more competitive.  I heard my wife moan when Laura pushed her chest harder into Christi's.  Of course, Christi fought back, causing Laura to moan.  Sean and I looked at each other, but didn't say a word.  I quickly looked back and watched Christi push Laura back to the wall with her tits.  Laura looked at Sean and, then, back to Christi.  She pushed her foot against the wall and grinded her tits into my wife's tits.  Christi winced in pain and backed up.  Laura chased her and smashed her tits back into my wife's.  I called out, "Come on babe!  Use your sexy tits and get her!"  (I couldn't help myself, and Sean wouldn't let me be the only husband cheering.) He yelled, "Go after her, honey!  Teach her tits a lesson!"
Their legs manuevered around for balance as they fought their tits. As the action increased, the movement of their legs caused more jiggling of their asses!  There I was in ecstacy once again, watching my wife titfight another sexy lady in front of me.  I couldn't wait for them to wrestle as I watched them continue to refrain from breaking the rules, and fight with only their tits.  It was extremely sexy watching these D cups rub together and smash.  Both women began groaning as they rolled their chests togther!  Their tits rubbed around and against each other in a fleshy collage of tits being squished and forced in different directions.  Nina stood on the other side as Sean and I watched the side profile of them wrestling their tits together.  The asses had generous profile bubbles from the side.   Nina's careful watching seemed to be communicating  that one of them was going to give up, soon.  Christi backed off momentarily and then swung her tits sideways against Laura's.  Laura retaliated and pushed Christi's tits back into her chest.  Laura aggressively rubbed her tits from side to side against Christi's.  Their erect nipples caused slight pain and discomfort as they came into contact.  Christi nearly fell backwards, but as she caught her balance, Laura pushed harder. Christi fell to one knee and as she tried to get up, Laura dropped to the floor in front of her and continued her tit attack.  Christi was taken by surprise!

Sean and I jumped to our feet as our boners pointed straight out to our wives.  Sean cheered, "Yes! You got her honey!  Make her give up!"  I responded, "Fight back, babe. It's not over!"  Both wives continued their tit mash while on their knees.  The referee, who was standing over them, was bent over at the waste.  Her DD's were nearly falling out of her skimpy top. She watched closely with an excited grin.  Laura rolled her tits all around Christi's, and while Christi was still competing, she looked to be losing.  Sean noticed it as well and called out, "You got her!  Keep it up!"  I watched nervously as the tit fight continued.
Christi and Laura were nearly face to face as their tits mashed together.  Christi's shoulders moved back and forth as she ground her tits into Laura's.  Laura began to moan and I thought, "Christi is back!"  Laura grinded her tits back into Christi and both of the wives winced and moaned as their tits fought.  All of a sudden, Christi says, "No!"  Laura saw the worried look on my wife's face and it encouraged her to increase her attack.  Nina stared as Laura bumped and slapped her tits into Christi's.  Even though I wanted Christi to win, I couldn't help but be turned on as Laura used her tits to battle my wife's into submission.  Nina asked, "Do you give up, Christi?"  There was no response.  Laura pushed her tits harder against my wife's and rubbed them all around.  Christi rubbed back, trying to regain momentum.  Laura smiled confidently as she asked, "Christi, do you give up?"  Christi moaned and said, "Okay. I give up."  Laura wanted more and continued to hold her tits against Christi's as they mashed together and said, "Tell the men that my girls beat yours."  Christi reluctantly looked at the husbands and said, "Bobby, my girls are beaten by Laura's girls.  Sean, your wife's girls beat up my girls."  Both of us watched our wives with our mouths open.

Nina said, "Stand up ladies."

Laura and Christi stood up, one on each side of Nina, the referee.  They all three faced us husbands, who, now sat on the couch.  Laura and Christi's tits were reddish from battle.  There was a slight bit of perspiration glistening from their bodies.  Nina grabbed a wrist of each lady, but only raised Laura's as she announced, "Laura, the titfight champion!"

Laura glowed and she rushed to Sean in celebration!  She hugged him, but said, "Careful."  She was referring to her tits being a little sore from the titfight. Sean grabbed her ass and kissed her.  I welcomed my wife with a gentle hug as I bragged about how hot she was in the titfight.  I squeezed her ass and caressed it.  After kissing her affectionately for a couple of minutes, I gave multiple, gentle kisses to each of her tits.

Laura was excited as she celebrated, "My first time! Can you believe it? I won! Was that what you like?" she asked animately.  Sean bragged to her about how well she did and about how sexy she did it.  "I daydreamed of you doing this so many times!  That was perfect!"  Laura had a hold of his dick as she looked him in the eyes.  Her face changed a bit.  "Now, I've gotta try to beat her wrestling.  I'll do my best.  I wasn't sure about all of this, but now, I'm really gonna try to make this good.  I hope I will do well."  Sean reassured her, "Just have fun.  Stay calm and concentrate.  Don't wear yourself out at the beginning.  Make your energy last.  You'll do great!"

Wrestling - Round One

An hour later, we were ready for the wrestling match.  Both women rested and drank.  The water and wine seemed to be good for nerves as well as rehydration as they were giggling about the whole thing.  The atmosphere had turned totally playful as Nina prepared to call the wives to the floor.
Standing in the middle of the room, Nina announces, "Husbands, now your wives will compete in a sexy wrestling match! Ladies?"  

Laura stands up and disrobes as she walks to me.  Both women are a little tipsy, now.  She gives me another view of her fabulous tits and says, "Look at these champion tits.  Your wife wasn't quite the match she thought she was when she flirted with my husband.  Go ahead, put your hands on them."  As I placed my hands on her large, perky tits, she smiled and said, "When we are rolling on the floor, be sure and watch my girls in action.  They are going after her girls again!" Then, she looked at Christi, who was sitting next to me, glaring at her playfully.  She turned her ass to me and said, "Feel this."  I was ready to cum as I felt on her beautifully round, white ass.  I slid my hands across her ass and squeezed.  Then, I gently spanked each cheek, watching it jiggle and dance for my pleasure.
Christi stood up as I held two hands full of Laura's ass.  She walked over to Sean and sat on his lap.  Her tits were in his face and she said, "My girls may have lost that time, but they have a lot of fight left in them.  I've won some and lost some, but my girls can fight with the best of them.  You'll see when I pin your wife.  My girls will pin hers.  Oh, and I've had a lot of matches. I've become one tough cookie."  She pushed her tits into Sean's face and he gently sucked them.  Her thong-covered pussy sat against his hard cock and we all noticed.

Laura responded to Christi's flurtation with her husband by lowering her shapely ass onto my dick.  My dick was sandwhiched into her ass.  I moaned in excitement and Christi watched intently.  Then, Laura let out a secret, "Christi and I have a couple of wagers.  The winner gets the other's husband right here.  The other has to watch.  Since I won the titfight, you are mine later.  If I win the wrestling match, then I can have you another time at my discression."  I was shocked, but excited!

Christi countered, "IF you win!  If I win, then, of course, you are mine," she said as she looked into Sean's eyes.
Nina was biting her lip and touching one of her own tits as she listened.  She saw me notice her and snapped out of it.  "Okay, Ladies," she announced as she held her arms out.  Both wives stood up and walked to her in nothing but their thongs once again.  Then, Nina said, "Ready, boys?"  We watched her as she grabbed her own referee top and pulled it open, exposing the two 38DDs as they flopped into view, bouncing ever so slightly.  She put her arms around the wives' shoulders as she pulled them togther.  Nina pushed her tits into Christi's and Laura's as they stood tit to tit; face to face.  Three pairs of glorious titties pressed together as Nina called out "The following contest will be a sexy, wife vs. wife wrestling match.  The rules are as follows: Husbands may not interfere.  Only the referee may interfere or separate the wives.  The winner is the one who pins the other with a five count, which is done by me, the ref.  The contest is for three matches, meaning the winner of two matches wins.  Any wrestling moves are allowed, but a submission does not give a win.  Any sexy moves are encouraged as the match itself is deemed "sexy."  So, use of tits, ass and any other body assets are allowed.  There will be no biting, no striking of any kind, no scratching, and no hairpulling. Have fun ladies, and husbands enjoy!

Nina moved away and positioned herself to watch.  Her huge tits swayed and bobbled as she moved.  This was an added bonus for Sean and I as our wives slowly circled each other.

Christi stopped circling and walked to Laura with her hands reaching. Laura caught Christi's hands and they began struggling.  Christi and Laura burst out in laughter as they wrestled on their feet. Neither released the others hands as they tried pulling and pushing one another off balance. I watched lustfully as their tits bobbled around and their asses bounced.  Back and forth and all around the room, they gently struggled, snickering occassionally.  At times they came close to the couch, where Sean and I were sitting, giving us close ups of their bodies in action.
Their hands wrestled in the air as they pushed their bodies together in an attempt to overpower each other.  This brought their tits together again. They bounced and collided as our ladies continued to wrestle on their feet.
Laura said, "Looks like the girls are going at it again!"  Christi looked down to observe how her tits were performing.  The tits all flopped together and then fell away while Christi and Laura's arm struggled with their hands interlocked. Christi replied, "Looks like my girls are holding their own!"  They both began laughing.
They both released each others' hands and gathered their thoughts as they observed one another.  The circling began again.  Laura briefly looked at Sean.  He was stroking his cock as he smiled at her.  She smiled back and then, she turned her attention back to Christi.  Laura lunged at her, but Christi manuevered her body defensively and caught Laura in a headlock.  Laura balanced her legs by spreading her feet apart and tried to flip Christi to the floor.  Christi shuffled her feet for balance and kept from falling.  Laura was stuck in a headlock, but walked around trying to get Christi to lose her balance.  They had turned their bodies in the struggle and now, both of their asses were in view at the same time.  I smiled at Sean and he nodded in approval.
After another minute of my wife controlling the match with a headlock, Laura grabbed at Christi's legs and wrestled her off balance.  The two curvy wives landed on the floor, where Laura quickly manuevered her body on top of Christi's.  Just as Laura began to brag, Christi bucked her hips and slung her leg up and over.  She rolled her body onto Laura's.  Laura struggled beneath my wife, but mimiced what she had done to escape.  I moved from the couch to watch at preferred angles. Sean did the same.

"Boys," the referee called. "Make sure you don't interfere.  Give them space."  Nina walked to me and grabbed my raging hard on.  She puckered her lips and I gave her a kiss.  Then, I looked down at her tits and briefly fondled them.  As I focused my attention back to the wrestling wives, I held her tits in my hands.  The busty women were rolling across the floor with their tits smashed together!  Their legs wrestled as their hips bumped.  Christi, then, Laura took turns trying to get on top.  They rolled into Sean's feet as he stood over them with his cock in hand.  Nina was watching them as I held her tits.  She began stroking my cock.

After a few minutes of wrestling on the floor, the playful laughter had subsidded and the ladies competeitive natures were in display.  It was hot and sexy!  Tits and asses were proudly exposed in this back and forth competition.  The wives struggled as they rolled back and forth.  They vyed for control of one another. Occassionally, one would nearly pin the other.  The wife about to get pinned seemed to find a way to unseat her opponent and roll her off,and then, the other wife would wrestle free and fight for the top position as she competed for the pin.  My mind and body seemed to float in a daze of fantasy as I watched. Tits were flopping and swaying back and forth in the attempted pins.  Then, the tits would mash and wrestle together as the hot wives rolled on the floor. Their thick womanly asses bounced and jiggled as their legs wrestled each other.  The ladies grunted and moaned throughout the struggle.  We watched as their curvy bodies compete to pin each other.  Their hair was a mess, but still looked very sexy.  Their bodies were covered in sweat, causing a bit of natural lubrication as they rubbed together on the floor.  This was an ultimate tits and ass show.  These women were competing not just to win, but to sexually entertain us.

Christi finally got the upper hand.  She wrestled Laura to her back and sat on her hips.  Her hands pushed Laura's hands to the floor.  Her titties hung just above her opponents tits. Laura fought uselessly to break free and buck Christi from her mounted position.  With each buck, my wife's tits wobbled and swayed as they hung victoriously in display.  Then, Christi lowered her tits to Laura's.  Laura was laying on her back, but faintly attempting to struggle lose from my wife.  

Nina, who was on her hands and knees, watched for Laura's shoulders to rest flat on the floor.  Her tits hung down and swayed as she crawled back and forth, looking for the pin. As Christi held her firmly to the floor, Nina began to count.  Upon reaching five, Christi looked for us, husbands as she smiled victoriously.  Laura looked drained from her exciting first wrestling match.  She did awesome and gave Sean and I wild, sexy memories for the future.  Christi held her position as she said to me, "She made me work for that one, babe.  I can't believe that was her first match."  Then, she smiled at Sean and said, "Is someone keeping me in the dark about your wife's experiences?"  Sean replied, "That was the first I've ever seen."

Christi, looked down at Laura, who was still catching her breath, and said, "Oh, look!  My girls are pinning your girls."  Then, she pressed her chest firmly downward onto Laura's.  Their tits mashed together and bubbled from the sides. Christi, then, looked at Sean as she gently rubbed her tits around on Laura's.  Laura looked at Sean to see him ready to explode.  Christi and Laura both began giggling. It wasn't over, and I was eager to see them wrestle in the next match.  I wondered, "Would Laura take my wife down and pin her?"  I hoped so, because that would mean that a third match would take place for the tie breaker.

Wrestling Round Two

Match two was about to take place, and both wives had at least a half hour to recover.  We all drank some more as things seemed to reset.  Everyone was having a good time.  Laura and Christi had put their robes on following the match, but Nina simply pulled her top back into place.  Her generous cleavage didn't go unnoticed. I caught both Christi and Laura adjust their robes to reveal some cleavage themselves.  It was obvious that they didn't want Nina getting all the stares from us husbands. Guess who really benefited from the competitve attitudes?  Lucky us!
As the women began talking about getting match number two started, the atmosphere grew wild.  Laura just flat out asked me what I enjoyed in her titfight, as well as her wrestling match against my wife.  Though the question seemed genuine, she was being flirtatious with me.  I spent the next couple of minutes talking in detail about what turned me on when I watched her and Christi compete. She held a smile as she listened to me attentively.  Her eyes seemed to glow every time she noticed me glance at her ample cleavage.  
I realized after a few minutes that the others were deep into their own conversation.  I paused and looked over at Christi, Nina, and Sean.  They were sitting on the couch occassionally laughing.  There was a lot of flirtation going on between them as well.  Sean was sitting between them and both Christi and Nina were sitting with a leg flush with his.

I turned to Laura, and she was watching them, now.  I decided to continue the conversation.  "I'll be rooting for you this time," I told her.  She blushed and after a minute of silence, she replied, "I'll keep that in mind.  And, thanks.  That's sweet."

We both sat silent for a minute with grins glued to our faces.  Then, I noticed her look to the couch.  I turned my attention to the three.  My wife and Nina were sitting there with their tits out!  Sean had one hand feeling my wife's tits and the other was feeling Nina's tits!
I said, "Wow, it looks like their having fun." As I turned back to Laura, I saw her open her robe to reveal her tits.  I reached to them and began groping. After a minute of that, I gave in and went to them with my mouth and sucked as I held her beautiful, full, perky tits.  Laura softly moaned as I fondled, licked, and sucked.
I stopped for a second to see what the others were doing.  Both women were on their knees on the couch leaning their chests into Sean's face.  He was busy trying to pleasure two pairs of tits. Nina's legs and part of her ass were exposed in her skimpy referee uniform.  My wife's robe was halfway up her thick, round ass, which was in view from where we were.

Suddenly, Laura moved from leaning on the cabinet.  She lowered in front of me and grabbed my dick.  Her mouth enveloped my dick, and she sucked enthusiastically. Her head moved in perfect rythum as her lips and tongue locked onto my boner. I caressed her hair for a moment and, then, I slid my figures gently across her down and across her face.  I heard Sean moan loudly.  Laura stopped and turned to see waht was happening.  We both watched as Christi and Nina were giving Sean a blowjob sandwhich!

Laura and I stood and walked over to the couch and watched.  My hand was cupping her round ass as I rubbed up and down it.  She had an arm around my waist as her other hand gripped my cock.  She messaged it as we focused on the best friends sucking away at Sean's dick. They took turns some, and then would both suck a different section for a minute.  It went back and forth like this for a couple of minutes.  Then, it got even more interesting.  They began competing.  They were on their knees on the floor as Sean sat on the couch.  Christi and Nina were trying to push each other away from Sean as their lips clamped on to his boner.

Sean was about to spill! The women began trying to pull each other away by the hair.  They both squilled and moaned as they competed.  That was it!  Sean yelled out in climax.  Christi and Nina continued and took turns milking his dick with their mouths.  His eyes were glossy and his face became stiff.  He was breathing hard, but watched as the two finished him off.

Laura walked back to the counter, pulling me with her.  She took the cushion from the chair and threw it in front of my feet.  Then, she lowered herself to her knees and grabbed my dick.  Her mouth attacked my dick excitedly!  She sucked away on it.  Occasionally, she would slide her lips and tongue down each side. She was very sexy and worked me over.  I watched her tits as well and began remembering them fighting my wife's tits.  Then, I reminiced about her wrestling match.  It was over!  The incredible blow job along with all the excitement from the sexy wrestling set my rocket off!  I grunted and moaned...nearly begging for mercy.  Laura made me weak at the knees and they began to shake slightly.  I felt like I could pass out at the moment.  I began to get my bearings and looked back down at her.  She was smiling at me as she slowly sucked me, which led to her letting go with her lips.  She held on with her right hand and slowly stroked me.

I looked up and Nina and Christi were standing in the middle of the living room watching us.  Christi spoke up, "Shall we give our men another show?"  Laura stopped sucking and stood up.  She turned and walked to Christi.  She stopped with her nose touching my wife's.  Their tits slightly mashed together, "I think they would love that," said Laura. As they stood looking into each other's eyes grinning, Christi says, "Two wives with D cups and bubble butts wrestling in thongs is the show they fantasize about!"

Nina walked to them, "Okay Ladies.  The rules are the same.  Husbands, enjoy your wive's second wrestling match!  Ready? Go!"

Christi and Laura locked up!  They were in a mutual bear hug with their tits squished between them.  Both ladies pressed their chests forward to smush the other's tits and both ladies moaned in slight pain from the pressure of the hug.  They slowly made a circle as they manuevered their feet for balance as the tried to push each other backwards.  Their  thick, beautiful, round asses took turns being in our view as Sean and me watched.

"Trip her baby," I yelled to advise my wife.  Laura's ass was facing me and Christi's head was to the side of Laura's head.  She made eye contact with me as I cheered her.  "Come on, honey!  Take her to the floor."  Even though she was battling Laura, who turned out to be real competition for her, she smiled at me and my enthusiasm.  She loved getting me turned on and was bound to keep me hot.  Then, she caught me looking at Laura's ass.

Christi wrapped her leg around Laura's leg and tried to push her as she hooked her leg.  Laura wrestled to prevent herself from falling.  After a few seconds of trying to trip her, Christi finally wrestled my buddy's wife to the floor! Nina circled around to watch as the wives landed and grappled. Christi wrestled her volumptous body to top position only to slowly be rolled back off by Laura. Their legs snaked and wrestled to win an advantage.  Laura managed to get on top of Christi, who yelled, "Ah!"  She bucked wildly! Both of their tits wobbled and bounced.  Laura lowered her tits to my wife's face and triedto smother her out.  Christi rewrapped her arms around Laura's back and lifted her hips all the way up and over to the side.  Laura was forced to her side. Christi shimmied her chest as she pulled downward, causing Laura's face to leave her face. Christi rolled on top of Laura, but Laura reached back around my wife's back and reinitiated a bearhug.  The sexy wrestling wives began rolling across the room.  Nina's tits popped free from her referee outfit again as she crawled on her hands and knees.  She watched the ladies' shoulders for pins, but neither was on her back for more than a second as they rolled back and forth.  They were tit to tit as they rolled.  Both of them were sweaty again as they vyed for a pin.  Moans and grunts escaped their mouths as the competed!  They were both breathing hard, but neither seemed tired as they continued unhindered.  I needed to explode as I watched my wife wrestle Sean's wife in nothing but thongs!  Every time each of them rolled on top, Sean and I enjoyed some ass jiggling!  Nina's huge tits swayed back and forth as she crawled back and forth examining the contest.
Then, it happened!  Laura finally managed to grapvine my wife's legs as she rolled onto her.  Their asses were in plain view with Laura's in the air.  She dropped her midsection onto my wife.  Their thong covered pussies were there for the gocking.  Laura dragged her tits back and forth against my wife's in a humiliation tactic!  Her competitive nature was in full display as she fought her body against Christi's.  My wife could barely move her hips, since Laura succeded in applying a grapevine.  Laura was fighting to pin my wife's wristis when all of a sudden, "Ah!"  Laura screamed.  Christi had a hand full of the brunette's hair.  Laura lost her concentration, and Christi wrestled her legs free.

Nina called out, "Let go!  No hairpulling Christi!"  Nina smiled at me as she rested there on her hands and knees. Then, she looked back down at the women.  Christi screamed, "Ah!"  Laura had grabbed her hair as well!  Christi rolled on top of Laura, but Sean's wife rolled her back off!

Nina playfully said, "Girls!  Let go."  She looked at Sean, who looked nervous as he watched his wife pull my wife's hair. Nina called out to him, "Sean!  Relax. This happens.  It's hard for women to wrestle without giving in to the temptation to pull hair."    Then, she looked at me, "Right Bobby?"  I smiled as I answered with guilty pleasure, "Oh yea."

Christi and Laura screamed and moaned as they continued rolling back and forth on the floor as they pulled each other's hair!  The action was hot and sexy, but everyone knew it needed to end.  The wive's match intentionally excluded hairpulling.  This was not suppose to be a catfight.

Nina caught their wrists and plopped on top of them.  Both ladies, grunted loudly as Nina sat on top of their tangled bodies.  "Okay ladies," she said assertively this time, "No more hairpulling." Both of them softly replied, "Okay, okay," as they tried to catch their breath.  Nina bounced to her feet, causing her massive tits to dance wildly.  I smiled in delight.  I noticed that Sean had the same response.

As soon as Nina stood up, the ladies wrestled for the pin.  They rolled backand forth for a couple of more minutes. Laura ended up on top as her glistening tits pressed into Christi's.  Nina quickly got into position on her hands and knees again.  Christi looked smoked.  She was out of breath and stopped struggling.  Laura's tits rested on top of Christi's as Nina counted to five.

Laura's countinence changed as she glowed in victory.  Even though she was out of breath, she managed to gloat.  She looked Christi in the eyes and said, "I guess the famous Christi from the stories isn't the only wife that's going to get all the attention, now.  Oh, look!  I am in control, now,and my girls are pinning yours."  Laura looked at Sean, "Do you like what you see?"

Sean was jacking off as he watched his wife defeat mine in the second match. He answered, "Hell, yes!"  Laura got up and Christi soon followed.  Nina grabbed their wrists and lifted Laura's into the air..."Winner: Laura!"
Sean and I applauded. Laura walked to me and then called Sean over to us.  She told me to stand up.  Sean and I stood their as she lowered to her kness and grabbed our dicks.  She held them as she looked into Sean's eyes and then into mine.  She pulled us to her face and wrapped her lips around Sean's cock.  She sucked it as she slid her other hand up and down on my dick.  Then, she switched to my dick and sucked.  It felt so good and my balls were so full that I begged her to stop.  I looked to Christi, who was watching me from across the room next to Nina.
Nina reached down and pulled her thong aside.  She began playing with my wife's pussy.  Christi kept her eyes on the three of us as she returned the favor to Nina.  Nina and Christi were moaning as they fingered each other, now.  Laura's ass was facing Christi.  She couldn't see well enough, I guess.  She whispered something to Nina and they came to the couch next to us.  Christi and Nina sat on the couch directly facing Laura as she sucked away on our dicks.  Nina slid her thong off and pulled Christi's off as well.

Laura kept moving back and forth between her husband's dick and mine.  She moaned as she sucked and hers eyes showed extreme horniness as she toyed with her hands full of our dicks.  Sean grunted and Laura let go of his dick with her mouth and jacked him off onto her tits! As he came, she began sucking my dick wildly. I yelled and she quickly moved her mouth away as she jacked me off onto her tits as well!  The beautiful, perky, D's were covered with our cum.  My balls ached as she relentlessly kept jacking both of us off!  I was trying to catch by breath from the huge orgasm.  I had fought the need to cum for the entire evening and now, my dick was getting totally milked by Laura.  Her hand felt magnificent!  Her tits rested below me with warm cum glazing them.
Suddenly, I heard Christi and Nina cry out in orgasm simultaneously as they finger fucked each other.  Christi opened her eyes and Laura had her mouth on my dick again.  She sucked as she made eye contact with Christi.
Christi said,"Are you enjoying my husband's dick?"  Laura smiled as she took her mouth off of my dick and said, "You know I am.  And if I win this last match, you will be watching me with both husbands. Ha!"
Christi replied, "You won't win." Laura began sucking my cock again.  I couldn't help but moan from her mouth and from the catty display. Laura pulls her mouth off and kisses the head a few times as she stares into my wife's eyes.  And then, she said, "Oh, and I will have my fun with him no matter what, since my girls beat yours in our titfight."

Sean was taking all of this in as he looked between both the wives and the pantiless referee.  He kept looking at my wife's and Nina's pussies as they sat their with their legs apart, fingering each other as the conversation took place.  Everyone was so horny, still, and only one thing was left to do before more playtime could continue.

Laura watched Sean stare at Christi's and Nina's tits and pussies. She asked Sean as she gave him a dirty look, "Like what you see?" She took his still hard cock back into her mouth and sucked for another minute. Then, she looked him in the eyes and said, "How about watching her body get beat by mine again?"

Wrestling Round Three

Laura quickly stood up and pushed her thong down.  Then, she took Christi by surprise as she got on top of her! Her legs straddled my wife's waist as both of them locked hands and wrestled!  I reached to Laura's ass to cop a feel as she attacked my wife.

Nina snapped to attention and called, "Match number three for the wrestling tie-breaker!"

Laura wrestled my wife, who was stuck beneath her on the couch.  Their pussies were on display as both Sean and me manuvered to watch.  Laura and Christi grunted as they battled.  Christi lifted her right leg and pushed her foot into Laura's midsection.  Slowly Laura rolled backwards as Christi leaned forward.  They released each other's hands and Laura plopped onto the carpet.  Christi went after her!

As Laura tried to get up from the floor, Christi pounced on her.  Sean and I moved back a little to get out of the way.  Christi was trying to pin Laura, but Laura wasn't having it.  Christi's tits were swinging left and right!  I reached in and copped a feel. Um!  It felt incredible!
Laura did what Christi had done and pushed her foot into the front of her pronounced hip, and pushed Christi back.  Laura scooted backwards to get away, so that she could get out of the vulverable position.

Laura got to her knees just as Christi had crawled to her. Christi stood on her knees and the wrestling wives collided!  Their tits mashed together as they fought on their knees.  They began grinding tits together.  Both ladies moaned as their tits rubbed and rolled in a new tit fight.  The cum on Laura's tits was smearing on Christi's.  They continued the tit wrestling for a few minutes, which led to both women moaning in a mix of pain and pleasure.
Christi overpowered Laura and got her on the floor.  Laura twisted and rolled onto Christi.  She grinded her tits down and against my wife's.  Christi whinned in pain and frustration as Nina began to count,  "One, two...", but Christi bucked her fabulous hips and lifted her leg as she shifted Laura to her side.  Christi wrestled her body back on top of Laura's and paid her back by grinded her tits to hers. Laura was breathing heavy and struggled to roll Christi back off of her.  They began rolling across the floor.  My dick was fully hard again as I watched them struggle and roll.  Their bare asses and pussies were in full view as I nearly drooled in awe.  I cheered them, "Oh, yes, ladies! Keep going!  Get her Christi!  Fight back Laura."  After a few minutes they were locked up on their sides.  It was a stalemate.  They both separated and got to their knees. Then, they clasped their fingers together and wrestled while on their knees.  They shifted back and forth and side to side with their tits dancing around in action.  Laura managed to get Christi off balance.  To prevent herself from getting pinned on her back Christi flipped her body around as she fell to the floor.  Laura hopped onto my wife's back.  Then, she slid down to where her ass was on my wife's ass.  She began bouncing.  Her ass was landing on my wife's ass as she bounced.  She smiled at Sean and me as we manuevered to watch from behind.  This was her giving a sexy wrestling move.  "Yes, Laura! Tame her round ass," Sean shouted.  I said, "Wow! She is getting the best of you, babe. Are you going to let her get away with that?" (Of course, I was trying to motivate my wife to escape and retaliate.  I wanted her to win.)

Christi yelled and struggled as she fought to lift and pull away from Laura.  Laura stopped bouncing and reached to Christi's arms in an attempt to roll her to her back so she could end the match in a pin to seal her victory.  Christi was frustrated as she tried to wrestle her body free.  Laura's ass was still on top of Christi's ass, whenever she decided to fight dirty.  She said, "Remember when you pulled my hair?" So, Laura spitefully grabbed Christi's hair and pulled back.  "Ah!" Christi screamed.  Nina was standing next to me.  She responded, "Oh, my! You can't do that Laura."  The sarcasm was obvious.  Nina smiled and giggled as she watched.  Then, she said, "She's not listening to me, Christi."

Christi was loosing her cool.  She forced herself up to her hands and knees eventually.  As she tried to catch her breath, Laura sat on her back.  She straddled her back and pulled her hair like reins and started spanking my wife's ass.  Sean and I were both jacking our cocks again.  "Come on, baby, don't give up," I pleaded.  Sean said, "Spank her, Laura.  You can win this!"

Christi, suddenly, dropped sideways and quickly wrestled her limbs against Laura's to escape her predicament.  Christi gave it all she had.  She eventually turned the tables.  She got on top of Laura and grabbed her hair.  "Ah!" Laura screamed.  Laura flipped Christi off.  They both got to their knees.  They wrestled back and forth.  Christi got behind Laura while they were on their knees, and she put her in a full nelson.  Christi was slinging her from side to side.  Laura's tits shook from side to side.  Laura and Christi were both exhausted, but Christi had the upper hand.  

Christi slung Laura to the ground and mounted her.  She pressed her tits into Laura's and pinned her wrists to the floor.  Laura wrestled her wrists from the floor and lifted her ass up, bucking my wife. Christi slapped her tits across Laura's.  "Take that, Laura!"  Laura moaned in frustration as she tried to get my wife off of her.  Then, Christi moved higher on Laura. Her hanging tits were just above Laura's face.  She lowered them for a moment and then lifted them back up again. "How do you like that?" Christi taunted.  "How dare you spank me in front of my man!" Christi shouted.  Then, she swung her tits across Laura's face, causing the huge tits to slap her.  "Don't you ever spank me again," Christi said.  Then, Christi crawled up to Laura's neck.  She straddled her pussy onto Laura's neck and rested.  She was sitting on Laura's tits.  Christi had Laura in a "schoolgirl pin."  Nina got to the ground and tapped the floor as she counted, "One, two, three, four, five.  Christi wins!"  Then, Nina got to her knees as Christi kept her pin. She gripped Christi's wrist and held her hand in the air.  Christi held her tits high by arching her back and yelled, "Yeah!"  Christi and Nina's tits were in full display as the announcement was proclaimed... "Bobby's wife beats Sean's wife in the 'Sexy, Wife vs Wife' Wrestling Match!"

Victory Celebration

Within a few minutes, I was pumping my dick inside of Laura.  I held her legs in the air and drove away until she came.  Then, she rolled onto her hands and knees.  We did doggy style.  I lightly spanked her as we continued.  She bounced her ass back against me.  I fondled her tits and she fondled my balls in this position.  We ended with her on top.  She looked at Christi who was watching next to Sean.  Nina got behind Laura and gropped her tits.  Laura started riding me hard.  She said to Christi, "My tits showed yours tits a thing or two!"  Nina moved in front of Laura and sucked away on her tits as she also used a hand to play with her pussy lips.  Laura cried out in a tremendous orgasm!  I lifted and bucked my dick into Laura as she tried to ride.  Nina continued her finger pleasure on Laura's clit as she came.  I felt the pressure and grunted as I exploded.  Laura was sopping wet.  She collapsed on me with Nina continuing to fondle her tits.
Christi went for Sean's dick.  She sucked him fully erect again.  Then, she said, "I heard you earlier.  You liked your wife spanking me, didn't you?"  Sean had a guilty smile and said, "Yes I did."  Christi got up and turned around.  She sat on his dick as she held it up. She slid onto his dick until she was sitting reverse cowgirl.  She gently squeezed his balls and hopped up and down.  "You can spank me," she said.  Sean lightly swatted my wife's wide ass.  Christi smiled at Laura and said, "I guess he likes my ass.  Look what you started whenever you spanked me."  
After a few minutes, Christi leaned onto the floor and Sean followed.  Sean was fucking my wife hard.  She came!  "Ah! I'm cumming!"  Sean continued.  They were on the floor, now, doing it doggy style.  I watched my wife's tits swing back and forth.  Sean spanked my wife some more as he continued to fuck her.

Christi pulled away and pushed him down.  She straddled his dick and slid her pussy back and forth on his dick.  Sean manuvered his body to push the head into Christi's wet pussy.  She hopped up and down for a minute and then, she began riding!  She looked at Laura again, and said, "It's a lot of fun hearing these boys cheer us on.  It turns me on to know my husband is watching me with lust as I take on another woman in a physical competition.  It also turns me on to beat another woman in front of her man, especially a wife infront of her husband."  Then, she smiled as she celebrated her victory.  Sean broke!  He began cumming as my wife rode him harder.  She tensed up as he struggled.  Then, she let out a cry as she climaxed! His dick and balls were coated with a massive amount of cum...most of it being Christi's.

We all showered, ate, and celebrated.  All was peaceful and fun.  We all ended up sleeping in the same bed.  Of course, we didn't sleep all night.  One thing led to another and Christi and Laura made out.  As soon as they made each other cum, Sean and me made love to our own wives before swapping in the process.  We were all sore in the morning.

Conclusion

The next morning we had breakfast.  We talked of all kinds of stuff, but finally, I broke the ice, "So, how do you feel about last night," I said as I looked at both Sean and Laura.

Sean looked to Laura for a response.  "I really enjoyed it. Can we do it again, sometime?"  Sean choked a bit on his coffee.  I looked at her seriously and said,  "That's fantastic.  Are you sure?  You don't have to be polite."  Laura looked at me with a stern look. "Yes, I'm sure.  I started getting into it while watching Christi and Nina wrestle.  I'm tired and sore, but that will go away."  She smiled and continued, "Last night was hot.  I loved being at the center of attention when Christi and me were tit fighting and wrestling.  I understand why she does it for you, Bobby.  I felt amazing when I beat your wife in the titfight and pinned her in the second wrestling round.  I felt amazing just making you boys go goo goo when I wrestled.  I should have tried this sooner, Sean."  She looked at her husband, "Did I fulfill your fantasy?"
Sean was grinning from ear to ear, "Sexy lady, you made it better than I'd imagined it.  I'm actually addicted to it, now, I think.  I dreamt about it all night. I'm so glad you want to do it more!  I want to see you and Christi in more wrestling matches and titfights!"  Then, Sean looked at my wife, "Christi, thank you for doing this. You were amazing.  You and Laura are hot opponents!  You ladies were so sexy competing!  It was really sexy the whole way from the playful beginning to the competitve ending."
I spoke up, "Not to mention their bodies."  I looked to Laura, then Christi as I spoke, "Your big busts and butts gave spectacular views as we watched you ladies go at it.  I was impressed with your ability Laura.  You're new at this and you really took it to my wife.  I can't wait to see you two go at it again!"

Laura said, "I kind of have an idea."  She looked at Sean, then, she spoke.  "How about Christi and me titfighting in front of you boys with some other friends watching.  The sexual stimulation will drive everyone wild.  I feel really driven to wrestle while being watched. We can capitalize on the after sex.  I think Christi and I can turn a viewing of a women's wrestling match into quite the orgy.  I'm sure Nina would like to attend." She looked at Christi, "What do you think?  Do you think we can perform a sexy enough match to make every man hard and every woman wet?"
Christi was starring in awe.  "You did enjoy last night.  You enjoyed it a lot!  Wow!  Um, Yeah. The right people would make this very interesting.  I know some couples who have been at some catfighting events that I used to do.  We kind of had a club for a while, but it died out.  Let's just say that not all of the women played by the rules. I hate cheaters.  That's all I want to say about it.  Maybe I will invite one couple. I know a couple of other ladies that I thought would be hot opponents for Bobby to watch me wrestle or catfight.  Let me look into it.  If you know anyone, then let us know. We can make this a night to remember!"

I said to Christi, "Hey, remember the thing I told you about last Thursday?  The strip club that started taking requests for fetish shows?"  Christi knodded and listened.  "Well, they haven't had a request for a catfight, yet.  I know, because I called out of curiousity.  But, the manager called me back and said there are two girls there that are eager to do one.  It will cost.  He said the girls are looking to increase their earnings and hope maybe other requests for catfights will make them more money."

Christi said, "Set it up. Can you join us in two weeks?"  Sean looked at Laura, and she said, "Oh, yeah.  Let's watch the strippers fight!"

I spoke, "All right.  They have special rooms for some S & M shows and lap dances.  He told me that there will be a room set up for a private catfight if I want.  I requested a "schoolgirl costume" catfight.  

Laura said, "What should we wear next time, Christi?"  Christi looked at me for a request.  I smiled.  "Sean and I will have to get back to you ladies after we talk."
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 06:55:01 PM by adventerer2003 »
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Competing Wives
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 06:11:19 PM »
Haven't even read it yet, just happy to see another story from one of the best writers here.

EDIT: Fantastic as usual. Was rooting for Laura as I tend to like the losing path that Christi had been on for a while.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 06:59:56 PM by Leroy Veritas »
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 07:01:07 PM »
Just modified the entry. The story didn't fully paste at first.  I tried to fix the paragraphs. I need sleep. Please excuse the lack of consistency in the paragraph formations. It wasn't originally this way. I'm just glad to finally get this one up. Thanks Leroy for the compliment. I hope everyone who enjoys a sexy scrap finds this enjoyable. Laura is another site members wife.
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 07:05:31 AM »
Fantastic story adventurer :)