News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Society Reboot - the Contender

• 22 Replies

Wrestlerjunkee

Re: Society Reboot - the Contender
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2016, 03:16:43 PM »
Oh she knows I am still here and waiting to sink my claws into her, she just wishes I wasn't :P

Still shooting your month off I see Lyanna. Time to retire sweetheart.

You can take her Tiffany!

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2016, 12:26:48 AM »
Oh she knows I am still here and waiting to sink my claws into her, she just wishes I wasn't :P

Still shooting your month off I see Lyanna. Time to retire sweetheart.

Says the one of us whose past her prime, you always did have a sense of humor.

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2017, 12:00:56 AM »
Own her Tiffany!!!!!!!

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2017, 03:49:56 AM »
Getting summoned before some of the board members of the Society when you work for the organization isn't an entirely comfortable situation. Not that I thought I was going to be reprimended or anything, as far as I was aware the board was very happy with my performance running the Society gym, but one can never be to certain with a group so dedicated to the very best as this one was.

However my anxiety melted away when they pushed a contract already bearing the champ's signature in front of my face, my smile couldn't have been any bigger as I swiftly put my name to the paper accepting the fight. This was the one I had been waiting for even before my name was announced as the number one contender, even before Tiffany had humiliated my lover Valeria, no I had been waiting for this fight since the moment I walked into a club in Miami for the first time and witnessed Tiffany fighting.

My body is ready, so is my mind, and I have no doubt it will be me standing tall when this fight is over!

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
  • Everyone's a writer - most people just don't know
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2017, 02:37:01 PM »
It seems this story needs to be written...so I will.  However, I'll do it on the condition that I get to decide the outcome, the aftermath, and how we get there.  No dramas, no interference.  You both accept the story as it's written.  Agreed, ladies?

Scrib

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2017, 01:47:31 AM »
It seems this story needs to be written...so I will.  However, I'll do it on the condition that I get to decide the outcome, the aftermath, and how we get there.  No dramas, no interference.  You both accept the story as it's written.  Agreed, ladies?

Scrib

I agree. The storyteller is always the master of the story. 😀

Look forward to the battle.

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2017, 08:01:46 AM »
I believe it will come as no surprise to anyone that I accept this without any hesitation!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2017, 09:23:55 AM »

Scrib

Oh I agree! I want this fight so bad I'll even agree to play this out on the thred the way it's written Scrib!

That is if Lyanna has the guts to put her pride on the line and take a chance..  :D

Ooh Tiffany, I just cannot wait to watch Lyanna own your pretty ass!